GTA V confirmed for PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#251 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

It's unavoidable since hermits invade console arguments, in fact they go so far as to say "it is not allowed to IGNORE the PC" which you would necessarily have to do in order to focus on console wars.

Basically you stick your nose where it don't belong, get butthurt and go crying to uncle Gaben "WAAAA HE SAID PC ISN'T BETTER WAAA"

Nobody has a beef with PC gaming, but catch an elitist attitude and we WILL explain precicely where you can shove your GPU.

It frankly doesn't belong here, and its inclusion in these discussions is purely artificial to drive ad hits.

Other than Xbox vs Playstation there is nothing relevant to discuss.

wis3boi

:lol: damn i never saw someone so butthurt

you can't have a gaming pc, live with it, don't show your butthurtness so much

Im surprised nobody in hear realized this far far earlier....zombie is trolling hardcore. Has no one realized he posts normal non-troll material in the PC section all the time? You're feeding out of his hands

+1
#252 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6218 posts) -

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

It's unavoidable since hermits invade console arguments, in fact they go so far as to say "it is not allowed to IGNORE the PC" which you would necessarily have to do in order to focus on console wars.

Basically you stick your nose where it don't belong, get butthurt and go crying to uncle Gaben "WAAAA HE SAID PC ISN'T BETTER WAAA"

Nobody has a beef with PC gaming, but catch an elitist attitude and we WILL explain precicely where you can shove your GPU.

It frankly doesn't belong here, and its inclusion in these discussions is purely artificial to drive ad hits.

Other than Xbox vs Playstation there is nothing relevant to discuss.

wis3boi

Im surprised nobody in hear realized this far far earlier....zombie is trolling hardcore. Has no one realized he posts normal non-troll material in the PC section all the time? You're feeding out of his hands

Yeah yeah

You guys should lay off consoles, I think they're cool.

I've probably been PC gaming for longer than most of you were alive.

I'm immune to that "let's be loyal to the PC!" crap, at some point you'll see the forest for the trees.

Until then I'll continue to be cranky and keep putting my foot up your asses.

Morons.

#253 Posted by AM-Gamer (5159 posts) -

Ill get it on PS3 where I got all my GTA's on PS and the last game rockstar made looked better on PS3 then the Xbox( LA NOIR). Ill also get it a year before the pc most likely.

#254 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -

Ill get it on PS3 where I got all my GTA's on PS and the last game rockstar made looked better on PS3 then the Xbox( LA NOIR). Ill also get it a year before the pc most likely.

AM-Gamer
R* didn't make LA Noire, Team Bondi did.
#255 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -
[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

faizan_faizan
R* didn't make LA Noire, Team Bondi did.

R* published it and im sure they hold the rights now :P
#256 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

While my PC can easily run this, I'm still getting it for my 360 due to controller preference and I just find console gaming more comfortable. I know this is SW where it's all about the ownage....but really the console versions will look and run good too.1-UPking82

You sit on your console and it's more comfortable than sitting on your PC? Your post is entirely non-sensical.

#257 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

Have fun waiting a year to play the game with crappy controls and slightly better graphics. Pretty sad that PC gamers have to beg for console ports because all their games are low budget nerd-fests.Miketheman83

Crappy controls? The PC has WAY more control options, but I guess your brain is crippled just like your console is.

#258 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -
I don't have time for a quote by quote breakdown, but: Just because someone prefers a PC does not mean they have no friends. (Zombie, this means you.) Just because someone prefers consoles doesn't mean they can't afford a PC. (Krelian, this means you.) And lastly, image spam is a poor substitute for an argument, even more so when it has all the humor value of my wisdom tooth extraction (turns out I'm immune to nitrous oxide). It's a good thing that more people get to play the game on whatever platform best fits their preferences.
#259 Posted by -Unreal- (24551 posts) -

Have fun waiting a year to play the game with crappy controls and slightly better graphics. Pretty sad that PC gamers have to beg for console ports because all their games are low budget nerd-fests.Miketheman83

Define "low-budget nerd-fests". Give examples too.

#260 Posted by Jankarcop (10646 posts) -

And lastly, image spam is a poor substitute for an argument, s.lowe0

I'm not going to arguing with a troll, that is what he wants.

I'd rather put a fitting image of his failed attempt. I know this irks you as one of the bigger SW trolls, deal with it I guess?

#261 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

[QUOTE="lowe0"] And lastly, image spam is a poor substitute for an argument, s.Jankarcop

I'd rather put a fitting image of his failed attempt. I know this irks you as one of the bigger SW trolls, deal with it I guess?

I find amusing that people accuse me of trolling, but have no actual examples of attempts to disrupt discussion or incite an emotional response.
#262 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6218 posts) -

Jankarcop

You don't have the balls to argue with me.

Or the brains.

A serious argument? Way above your league.

Stick to pictures.

#263 Posted by silversix_ (15897 posts) -
will run at 11.7 fps.
#264 Posted by -Unreal- (24551 posts) -

will run at 11.7 fps.silversix_
On your daddy's Dell maybe. That's why you're stuck with the console version.

#265 Posted by R4gn4r0k (17476 posts) -

Everyone knows it´s coming,only some select people seriously desperate for ownage argued otherwise around here.Nanomage

True. It's hard to own PC these days so some resort to desperation.

#266 Posted by Jankarcop (10646 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

ZombieKiller7

:cry:

GTAV is on PC, and like all other GTAs it will be best on PC...... so you resort to "teh nerdz" trolling :lol:

What arguement is that, you're just baiting.

#267 Posted by Masenkoe (4888 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] And lastly, image spam is a poor substitute for an argument, s.lowe0

I find amusing that people accuse me of trolling, but have no actual examples of attempts to disrupt discussion or incite an emotional response.

You come here in an attempt to rustle everybody's jimmies. I do believe that is indeed a fair example of inciting emotional response. However, it hasn't been from you in this particular thread. 

#268 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Masenkoe

You come here in an attempt to rustle everybody's jimmies. I do believe that is indeed a fair example of inciting emotional response. However, it hasn't been from you in this particular thread. 

Actually, I don't. I come here to argue; whether people remain calm or get angry makes no difference to me, as it doesn't change whether my arguments are right or wrong.
#269 Posted by Krelian-co (12694 posts) -

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

ZombieKiller7

Yeah yeah

You guys should lay off consoles, I think they're cool.

I've probably been PC gaming for longer than most of you were alive.

I'm immune to that "let's be loyal to the PC!" crap, at some point you'll see the forest for the trees.

Until then I'll continue to be cranky and keep putting my foot up your asses.

Morons.

so you are saying you are old as fuk yet continue to be some kind of moronic forum warrior who gets some kind of fun from trolling.

damn, thats sad.

#270 Posted by Krelian-co (12694 posts) -

[QUOTE="Masenkoe"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] I find amusing that people accuse me of trolling, but have no actual examples of attempts to disrupt discussion or incite an emotional response.lowe0

Actually, I don't. I come here to argue; whether people remain calm or get angry makes no difference to me, as it doesn't change whether my arguments are right or wrong.

accusing you of trolling is people being nice to you, you shouldn't get mad at them, you are either trolling or a very very dumb eprson, the fact they choose to think you are a troll is actually a kindness to you.

#271 Posted by LazyKris_89 (18 posts) -
GTA V will be on PC and most likely support DX11. I'll be getting it on both PC and PS3.
#272 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="Masenkoe"]

Krelian-co

accusing you of trolling is people being nice to you, you shouldn't get mad at them, you are either trolling or a very very dumb eprson, the fact they choose to think you are a troll is actually a kindness to you.

Surely you realize that there's a third option, not trolling or dumb, but simply that I disagree with you?
#273 Posted by Krelian-co (12694 posts) -

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Actually, I don't. I come here to argue; whether people remain calm or get angry makes no difference to me, as it doesn't change whether my arguments are right or wrong.lowe0

Surely you realize that there's a third option, not trolling or dumb, but simply that I disagree with you?

disagreeing with something means that something is subjective, you post inacurate and false claims as facts, facts are not subjective, and those "facts" you post are so incredibly full of lies that one can only think you are a troll for even stating them.

#274 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

[QUOTE="lowe0"][QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

Krelian-co

disagreeing with something means that something is subjective, you post inacurate and false claims as facts, facts are not subjective, and those "facts" you post are so incredibly full of lies that one can only think you are a troll for even stating them.

Mmhmm. And your evidence is...? Can you link to some posts that are explicitly lies?
#275 Posted by Krelian-co (12694 posts) -

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Surely you realize that there's a third option, not trolling or dumb, but simply that I disagree with you?lowe0

Mmhmm. And your evidence is...? Can you link to some posts that are explicitly lies?

i'm sorry i don't give enough fuks about you to search about it, just explaining your tiny brain why people realize you are a troll, you are doing it wrong.

#276 Posted by Timstuff (26837 posts) -
While my PC can easily run this, I'm still getting it for my 360 due to controller preference and I just find console gaming more comfortable. I know this is SW where it's all about the ownage....but really the console versions will look and run good too.1-UPking82
You realize you can use your 360 controller on a PC, yes?
#277 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

Krelian-co

i'm sorry i don't give enough fuks about you to search about it, just explaining your tiny brain why people realize you are a troll, you are doing it wrong.

Thank you for proving my point. Lots of accusations, but a remarkable absence of evidence to support them.
#278 Posted by Krelian-co (12694 posts) -

[QUOTE="Krelian-co"]

[QUOTE="lowe0"] Mmhmm. And your evidence is...? Can you link to some posts that are explicitly lies?lowe0

Thank you for proving my point. Lots of accusations, but a remarkable absence of evidence to support them.

right because this is a tribunal and i care so much what you think. You are a troll, period, no need to waste any more time and space in you. 

#279 Posted by lundy86_4 (44195 posts) -

...no need to waste any more time and space in you. 

Krelian-co

lol.

#280 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -

Krelian-co

right because this is a tribunal and i care so much what you think. You are a troll, period, no need to waste any more time and space in you. 

You cared enough to post an accusation. Why not back it up with some proof?  

The top of the page says "The mightiest system warriors back up their arguments with facts."  This is your opportunity to do so.

#281 Posted by Jankarcop (10646 posts) -

will run at 11.7 fps.silversix_
Every gta release runs and looks better than console versions, without mods or patches.

#282 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6768 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

ZombieKiller7

You don't have the balls to argue with me.

Or the brains.

A serious argument? Way above your league.

Stick to pictures.

Right Zombie, then Answer me this, having read this Thread, you come off as an Elitist[Insert word here] While accusing everyone else of being it, you are overlay defensive, and every single point you made, about PCs can be made against consoles. ANd you end up with a passive agressive attitude.

You can not even argue proper, just recycle alot of pointless filler. "The Average pc can not" No? but the majority of gaming PCs can and do. Yeah we have alot more PCs in the world, the beauty of the system, being flexible, it is not a detriment to anyone.

Then you go on about how PCs are time consuming, and I point you to the Console forums, and listen to how much times spend on thier consoles, tvs and controller debates. So basicly they use a ton of time aswell. And her comes the fun part: most of them has pcs, so they STILL spend time on pc's. Sad Part here is that sure my PS3 were plug and play, but the time on updates, tweaks and what not, made consoles completely unappealing to me, since they infact became the EXACT same thing as PCs.

You ignore the shortcommings of the consoles because "they are all uniform" what a dumb statement to make, and when people challange what you say, or provoke you back, you seem to report alot.

And then when you are backed into a corner "you hermits have no freinds" So basicly again complete air, and by the looks of the amount of posts you tend to make on here, you should have been one of those hermits that seems to exist in your own head.

Tell you what, learn about your own console backland. Take Philosoply classes to learn to argue, and throw those fanboy goggles in arguments where you assuce others of being fanboys.

#283 Posted by LustForSoul (5910 posts) -
Let's see what the port will be like. *flashback of GTAIV*
#284 Posted by Bebi_vegeta (13558 posts) -

Let's see what the port will be like. *flashback of GTAIV*LustForSoul

It was better then console... 

#285 Posted by faizan_faizan (7868 posts) -
Let's see what the port will be like. *flashback of GTAIV*LustForSoul
http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/digitalfoundry-gta-iv-frame-rate-analysis DigitalFoundry says GTA IV was still better than consoles.
#286 Posted by LustForSoul (5910 posts) -
Sorry guys, a pathetic attempt at trolling the PC race. (didn't check on info)
#287 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -
Just wait for the superior Wii U release.
#288 Posted by Jankarcop (10646 posts) -

[QUOTE="LustForSoul"]Let's see what the port will be like. *flashback of GTAIV*Bebi_vegeta

It was better then console... 

Ignorant console babies can't catch a break ITT

#289 Posted by lundy86_4 (44195 posts) -

Just wait for the superior Wii U release. StaticOnTV

And wait... And wait... And wait...

#290 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Just wait for the superior Wii U release. lundy86_4

As the most powerful console of 8 gen with it's un-closed Dual Gpu hardware, it would make no sense to pass out the opportunity to make GTAV the game that is is supposed to be instead of striped down on 360 and PS3.
#291 Posted by Nanomage (2335 posts) -
[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Just wait for the superior Wii U release. StaticOnTV

As the most powerful console of 8 gen with it's un-closed Dual Gpu hardware, it would make no sense to pass out the opportunity to make GTAV the game that is is supposed to be instead of striped down on 360 and PS3.

Considering the relationship between Rockstar and Nintendo I find it doubtful that GTAV will make its way to the WiiU,R* has put very few games on nintendo consoles and as far as the GTA main series goes,not a single one.
#292 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -
[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Nanomage

Considering the relationship between Rockstar and Nintendo I find it doubtful that GTAV will make its way to the WiiU,R* has put very few games on nintendo consoles and as far as the GTA main series goes,not a single one.

They put in ports of one AND 2 on the GBA, which are main. They go Chinatown wars. Most likely will have enhanced edition on Wii U ware of SA, VC, and LCS. They even ported the first game on gameboy original which was terrible, but it shows that nintendo and rockstart have great relationship if they try so hard.
#293 Posted by lundy86_4 (44195 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]Just wait for the superior Wii U release. StaticOnTV

Dual-GPU? I'm assuming you mean between the console and gamepad? It streams games to the pad... Minimal performance is needed from the actual gamepad.

You have no idea if it would actually be an improvement on the Wii-U. Plus, you'd be waiting... And waiting... And waiting...

#294 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"][QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

lundy86_4

Dual-GPU? I'm assuming you mean between the console and gamepad? It streams games to the pad... Minimal performance is needed from the actual gamepad.

You have no idea if it would actually be an improvement on the Wii-U. Plus, you'd be waiting... And waiting... And waiting...

The GPU displays the stream, thus it can use the Gamepad as extra memoery. Look at project X. Wii u CPu to slow for heavy objects and commands, but the extra dual power and extra memory made it so that they could have large amounts of scale, vivid colors, moving grass, and a dynamic model for the character and enemies without chocking. That's only the first game to really show it very well, and it give and infinite advantage over everyone. GTAV would be much better, don't forget pro-controller support.
#295 Posted by stereointegrity (10831 posts) -

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]"could be a mistype" Keep beggingtumblr_m6eoyoWl6K1rnbspd.gifJankarcop

Keep crying for miracles console kiddy :lol:

you are the one crying for a GTA5 pc miracle :|
#296 Posted by lundy86_4 (44195 posts) -

The GPU displays the stream, thus it can use the Gamepad as extra memoery.

StaticOnTV

This sentence makes no sense.

Look at project X. Wii u CPu to slow for heavy objects and commands, but the extra dual power and extra memory made it so that they could have large amounts of scale, vivid colors, moving grass, and a dynamic model for the character and enemies without chocking. That's only the first game to really show it very well, and it give and infinite advantage over everyone. GTAV would be much better, don't forget pro-controller support.StaticOnTV

This made a little more sense, but gave no viable evidence. 

Now:

1. Prove the dual GPU
  2. Prove that the gamepad is an offset for the extra workload

I assume this is what you're getting at.

#297 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"]The GPU displays the stream, thus it can use the Gamepad as extra memoery.

lundy86_4

This sentence makes no sense.

Look at project X. Wii u CPu to slow for heavy objects and commands, but the extra dual power and extra memory made it so that they could have large amounts of scale, vivid colors, moving grass, and a dynamic model for the character and enemies without chocking. That's only the first game to really show it very well, and it give and infinite advantage over everyone. GTAV would be much better, don't forget pro-controller support.StaticOnTV

This made a little more sense, but gave no viable evidence. 

Now:

Prove the dual GPUProve that the gamepad is an offset for the extra workload

I assume this is what you're getting at.

I am glad you asked, now here are some pictures to help. First off, the Wii U and Gamepad are devices:  Now, the stream from the gamepad, uses a signal(s) which comes from the Wii U, that reaches the controller, which stores the signal with its hardware, sometimes IR:  When the data is stored on the Wii U from a game stream or whatever else activity on the Wii U, it takes little memory. Inside the Wii U controller is what Is basically cylinders, although it's not the official name and we do not know how many cylinders the Wii u controller can hold:  Let's say each one of these is data cylinders ok? So what happens is the basic stream from Wii u or Wii U game like menus takes up some of what the Wii U can hold. Because we can all agree that more advanced games will have more stuff to stream at the controller correct? So, this can create free virtual storage which goes back to the Wii U:  Let's say that it;s sending data back to the Wii U. Now the Wii U gamepad has to have enough data space to hold for future more complex games, and currently it holds very little, and most things we expect from the gamepad will most likely be similar and such, so still not take up much. This means that they can send signals for the Wii u pad to hold, allowing more space on the actual console. Let's look at project X, the Wii u itself? handling all that distance and animation and dynamic models? The Slow CPu would chock on it, yet, what they did was send some of the data to hold on the Wii u, and some of that gets sent back to the Wii u in quantities improving the experience so the CPu can handle the tasks instead of being all in one place. You get results like this project X:  This means that the Wii U will have much more meory available for gameing development than all other systems out, coming, and the PC in its current form right now.
#298 Posted by lundy86_4 (44195 posts) -

I am glad you asked, now here are some pictures to help. First off, the Wii U and Gamepad are devices:  Now, the stream from the gamepad, uses a signal(s) which comes from the Wii U, that reaches the controller, which stores the signal with its hardware, sometimes IR:  When the data is stored on the Wii U from a game stream or whatever else activity on the Wii U, it takes little memory. Inside the Wii U controller is what Is basically cylinders, although it's not the official name and we do not know how many cylinders the Wii u controller can hold:  Let's say each one of these is data cylinders ok? So what happens is the basic stream from Wii u or Wii U game like menus takes up some of what the Wii U can hold. Because we can all agree that more advanced games will have more stuff to stream at the controller correct? So, this can create free virtual storage which goes back to the Wii U:  Let's say that it;s sending data back to the Wii U. Now the Wii U gamepad has to have enough data space to hold for future more complex games, and currently it holds very little, and most things we expect from the gamepad will most likely be similar and such, so still not take up much. This means that they can send signals for the Wii u pad to hold, allowing more space on the actual console. Let's look at project X, the Wii u itself? handling all that distance and animation and dynamic models? The Slow CPu would chock on it, yet, what they did was send some of the data to hold on the Wii u, and some of that gets sent back to the Wii u in quantities improving the experience so the CPu can handle the tasks instead of being all in one place. You get results like this project X:  This means that the Wii U will have much more meory available for gameing development than all other systems out, coming, and the PC in its current form right now.StaticOnTV

It's hilarious, because you posted the biggest load of sh*t i've seen :lol: It's even more brilliant the sentences mad no sense.

lol at "chock".

#299 Posted by super600 (31032 posts) -

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] I am glad you asked, now here are some pictures to help. First off, the Wii U and Gamepad are devices:  Now, the stream from the gamepad, uses a signal(s) which comes from the Wii U, that reaches the controller, which stores the signal with its hardware, sometimes IR:  When the data is stored on the Wii U from a game stream or whatever else activity on the Wii U, it takes little memory. Inside the Wii U controller is what Is basically cylinders, although it's not the official name and we do not know how many cylinders the Wii u controller can hold:  Let's say each one of these is data cylinders ok? So what happens is the basic stream from Wii u or Wii U game like menus takes up some of what the Wii U can hold. Because we can all agree that more advanced games will have more stuff to stream at the controller correct? So, this can create free virtual storage which goes back to the Wii U:  Let's say that it;s sending data back to the Wii U. Now the Wii U gamepad has to have enough data space to hold for future more complex games, and currently it holds very little, and most things we expect from the gamepad will most likely be similar and such, so still not take up much. This means that they can send signals for the Wii u pad to hold, allowing more space on the actual console. Let's look at project X, the Wii u itself? handling all that distance and animation and dynamic models? The Slow CPu would chock on it, yet, what they did was send some of the data to hold on the Wii u, and some of that gets sent back to the Wii u in quantities improving the experience so the CPu can handle the tasks instead of being all in one place. You get results like this project X:  This means that the Wii U will have much more meory available for gameing development than all other systems out, coming, and the PC in its current form right now.lundy86_4

It's hilarious, because you posted the biggest load of sh*t i've seen :lol:

He posted the same garbage on one of his old accounts.

#300 Posted by StaticOnTV (597 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="StaticOnTV"] I am glad you asked, now here are some pictures to help. First off, the Wii U and Gamepad are devices:  Now, the stream from the gamepad, uses a signal(s) which comes from the Wii U, that reaches the controller, which stores the signal with its hardware, sometimes IR:  When the data is stored on the Wii U from a game stream or whatever else activity on the Wii U, it takes little memory. Inside the Wii U controller is what Is basically cylinders, although it's not the official name and we do not know how many cylinders the Wii u controller can hold:  Let's say each one of these is data cylinders ok? So what happens is the basic stream from Wii u or Wii U game like menus takes up some of what the Wii U can hold. Because we can all agree that more advanced games will have more stuff to stream at the controller correct? So, this can create free virtual storage which goes back to the Wii U:  Let's say that it;s sending data back to the Wii U. Now the Wii U gamepad has to have enough data space to hold for future more complex games, and currently it holds very little, and most things we expect from the gamepad will most likely be similar and such, so still not take up much. This means that they can send signals for the Wii u pad to hold, allowing more space on the actual console. Let's look at project X, the Wii u itself? handling all that distance and animation and dynamic models? The Slow CPu would chock on it, yet, what they did was send some of the data to hold on the Wii u, and some of that gets sent back to the Wii u in quantities improving the experience so the CPu can handle the tasks instead of being all in one place. You get results like this project X:  This means that the Wii U will have much more meory available for gameing development than all other systems out, coming, and the PC in its current form right now.super600

It's hilarious, because you posted the biggest load of sh*t i've seen :lol:

He posted the same garbage on one of his old accounts.

Accounts? Look, do you have something to refute my position? If it's hilarious you should be able to prove it wrong, in a matter of days.