GTA 5 Art cover coming this month!! Get Hype.. PC gamers u so Jelly!!

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -
This is why it's best to have PC and consoles, the biggest game of the year Gta is coming soon, But keep them online petitions up it's the only why we can get rockstar to know we won't tolerate this Sh1t, GTa started on PC and this is unforgivable. Link IGN website. On phone CBA to post link can someone do it for me plz
#2 Posted by lundy86_4 (42867 posts) -

Shut the f*ck up.

#3 Posted by Thefatness16 (4672 posts) -

Shut the f*ck up.

lundy86_4

#4 Posted by Chris_Williams (14868 posts) -

Shut the f*ck up.

lundy86_4
you even replying to this thread makes him stronger
#5 Posted by Riadon2 (1609 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Shut the f*ck up.

Thefatness16

#6 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -

B*itch please, GTA is known for its modding abilities and When V is obviously coming to PC later why bother buying a near death console?

#7 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Shut the f*ck up.

Thefatness16

Lol wtf I'm just reporting new, read the op I want us of gamers to keep the petitions going. gTa5 will come to of this year Rockstar do like money they just worried about pirates and they don't have the man power because they are still working on that dumb ps3 exclusive
#8 Posted by lundy86_4 (42867 posts) -

you even replying to this thread makes him strongerChris_Williams

By making him look like an idiot? I will continue to help this endeavour.

#9 Posted by IgGy621985 (4602 posts) -

This is why it's best to have PC and consoles, the biggest game of the year Gta is coming soon, But keep them online petitions up it's the only why we can get rockstar to know we won't tolerate this Sh1t, GTa started on PC and this is unforgivable. Link IGN website. On phone CBA to post link can someone do it for me plzFear-

Dude, guess I understand your "trolling mission" on this forum, but really, what's the point of this thread?

#10 Posted by _VenomX (1613 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Shut the f*ck up.

Riadon2

#11 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fear-"]This is why it's best to have PC and consoles, the biggest game of the year Gta is coming soon, But keep them online petitions up it's the only why we can get rockstar to know we won't tolerate this Sh1t, GTa started on PC and this is unforgivable. Link IGN website. On phone CBA to post link can someone do it for me plzIgGy621985

Dude, guess I understand your "trolling mission" on this forum, but really, what's the point of this thread?

I'm reporting news duh, I'm getting people hyped for the best game of the year and reassuring PC gamers that the game will soon come the stream
#12 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="IgGy621985"]

[QUOTE="Fear-"]This is why it's best to have PC and consoles, the biggest game of the year Gta is coming soon, But keep them online petitions up it's the only why we can get rockstar to know we won't tolerate this Sh1t, GTa started on PC and this is unforgivable. Link IGN website. On phone CBA to post link can someone do it for me plzFear-

I'm reporting news duh, I'm getting people hyped for the best game of the year and reassuring PC gamers that the game will soon come the stream

STEAM, STEAM, STEAM, STEAM!!!!!!!

Not this.

Stream.jpg

#13 Posted by lundy86_4 (42867 posts) -

will soon come the streamFear-

lol...

Steam.

#14 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6191 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fear-"][QUOTE="IgGy621985"]

GamerwillzPS

STEAM, STEAM, STEAM, STEAM!!!!!!!

Not this.

Stream.jpg

I'm sure GTAV will be on PC by the year's end, just like every other GTA game
#15 Posted by JohnF111 (14047 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Shut the f*ck up.

Riadon2

:lol: Take the hint TC.
#16 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
TC, add me on stream.
#17 Posted by JohnF111 (14047 posts) -
will soon come the streamFear-
:lol::lol: It's like reach3 all over again!
#18 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16744 posts) -
I look forward to playing it on my new PC when it releases. I have way too many games coming for both PC and PS3 for me to care that I will be waiting for the best version. I have 36 unplayed games waiting on me to finish my rig as it is. Other than Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, and maybe Battlefield 3, I am in no rush to buy any games for probably a good year.
#19 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

Shut the f*ck up.

lundy86_4
#20 Posted by IgGy621985 (4602 posts) -

[QUOTE="IgGy621985"]

[QUOTE="Fear-"]This is why it's best to have PC and consoles, the biggest game of the year Gta is coming soon, But keep them online petitions up it's the only why we can get rockstar to know we won't tolerate this Sh1t, GTa started on PC and this is unforgivable. Link IGN website. On phone CBA to post link can someone do it for me plzFear-

Okay, that's all great (btw it's Steam, not Stream) but what's the point of making a topic title with "PC gamers u so Jelly"? By the topic title it seems like you mock PC gamers, but the content of your first post tells something completely different. Get your stuff straight man.

#21 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fear-"]will soon come the streamJohnF111

Nah, this guy is just flat-out boring and his sad attepmts at trolling got old fast...

reach3 would at least go on crazy meltdowns to keep us entertained, and well, before getting banned, he did make one good thread, the PYP one, if you remember...

#22 Posted by Chris_Williams (14868 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]you even replying to this thread makes him strongerlundy86_4

By making him look like an idiot? I will continue to help this endeavour.

do yo thang homie
#23 Posted by freedomfreak (38717 posts) -
I hate it when awful posters talk about games I like.
#24 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

[QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="Fear-"]will soon come the streamRocker6

Nah, this guy is just flat-out boring and his sad attepmts at trolling got old fast...

reach3 would at least go on crazy meltdowns to keep us entertained, and well, before getting banned, he did make one good thread, the PYP one, if you remember...

Which one was that? Now I'm curious :P
#25 Posted by JohnF111 (14047 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="JohnF111"] :lol::lol: It's like reach3 all over again!Desmonic

Post your pic. I think it was his last thread before he was banned, or at least it lived a lot longer than his usual dribble.

#26 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="JohnF111"] :lol::lol: It's like reach3 all over again!Desmonic

Here you go... :)

#27 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -
[QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="Rocker6"]

JohnF111

Post your pic. I think it was his last thread before he wa sbanned, or at least it lived a lot longer than his usual dribble.

Oh... I kind of remember something like that...just not sure if was his thread. How was it? I mean, did he have a classic meltdown or were people just discussing random stuff in order to derail the thread and piss him off? :P
#28 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

Rocker6

Oh, thanks bro :D Why imagine it, when you can actually see it and read it! hehe :P
#29 Posted by JohnF111 (14047 posts) -
[QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="Desmonic"] Which one was that? Now I'm curious :P

Post your pic. I think it was his last thread before he wa sbanned, or at least it lived a lot longer than his usual dribble.

Oh... I kind of remember something like that...just not sure if was his thread. How was it? I mean, did he have a classic meltdown or were people just discussing random stuff in order to derail the thread and piss him off? :P

Yeah it was his one good thread, all the others were torn apart and he flipped out most of the time. Ahh... good times :P
#30 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fear-"][QUOTE="IgGy621985"]

IgGy621985

Okay, that's all great (btw it's Steam, not Stream) but what's the point of making a topic title with "PC gamers u so Jelly"? By the topic title it seems like you mock PC gamers, but the content of your first post tells something completely different. Get your stuff straight man.

The title is to get PC gamers to enter the thread (the game is console exclusive ATM so why would they enter) once they enter the thread in a blind rage, they should read the OP where I reassure them that it's coming to stream soon just keep the faith, but the dumb fanboys are raging and posting without reading the op making them look stupid.
#31 Posted by lundy86_4 (42867 posts) -

streamFear-

What is this "stream" that you speak of?

#32 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

[QUOTE="Desmonic"][QUOTE="JohnF111"] Post your pic. I think it was his last thread before he wa sbanned, or at least it lived a lot longer than his usual dribble.JohnF111

Yeah it was his one good thread, all the others were torn apart and he flipped out most of the time. Ahh... good times :P

Skimming through it now, the first few pages seem normal :P I'd say so far so good XD Hope there are some surprises along the way lol

#33 Posted by IgGy621985 (4602 posts) -

[QUOTE="IgGy621985"]

[QUOTE="Fear-"] I'm reporting news duh, I'm getting people hyped for the best game of the year and reassuring PC gamers that the game will soon come the streamFear-

The title is to get PC gamers to enter the thread (the game is console exclusive ATM so why would they enter) once they enter the thread in a blind rage, they should read the OP where I reassure them that it's coming to stream soon just keep the faith, but the dumb fanboys are raging and posting without reading the op making them look stupid.

Just out of curiosity, why do you keep saying "stream"?

#34 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="Desmonic"] Which one was that? Now I'm curious :PDesmonic

Oh, thanks bro :D Why imagine it, when you can actually see it and read it! hehe :P

Yeah...

Was a good thread, for once, he didn't act like an idiot, and people were posting pics and having fun (until the casharmy meltdown, at least). Sadly, while the thread was in full gear, I was suspended, so I could just take a few looks from the sidelines! :P

#35 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -
Stream the tre are all close toghter, I type to fast sometimes, stream is a more common word then steam so I auto type.
#36 Posted by osirisx3 (1740 posts) -

it will end up on pc anyways.

#37 Posted by lundy86_4 (42867 posts) -

Stream the tre are all close toghter, I type to fast sometimes, stream is a more common word then steam so I auto type.Fear-

Stream?

I don't run Stream on my computer... Sorry.

#38 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fear-"]Stream the tre are all close toghter, I type to fast sometimes, stream is a more common word then steam so I auto type.lundy86_4

Stream?

I don't run Stream on my computer... Sorry.

Shut up man no one is talking to you stop trolling me.
#39 Posted by IAmNot_fun (3336 posts) -

[QUOTE="Thefatness16"]

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

Shut the f*ck up.

Riadon2

#40 Posted by IAmNot_fun (3336 posts) -
Stream the tre are all close toghter, I type to fast sometimes, stream is a more common word then steam so I auto type.Fear-
Speak English.
#41 Posted by Bebi_vegeta (13558 posts) -

Why do you try so hard?

#42 Posted by IgGy621985 (4602 posts) -

Well, try to change your fast typing habits because it just makes you silly. In order to become a proper troll here, you have to present yourself as a legit one. You need to annoy people with stuff that will make them angry and make them defend themselves; not to mock you. Just a friendly advice.

#43 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -

Rocker6

Yeah...

Was a good thread, for once, he didn't act like an idiot, and people were posting pics and having fun (until the casharmy meltdown, at least). Sadly, while the thread was in full gear, I was suspended, so I could just take a few looks from the sidelines! :P

Ah that sucks man :( Strangely I've never been baned or suspended I think...warned multiple times, but never really more than that... then again I don't really "live on the limit" as far as SW is concerned lol

Also, TC if you can't take the hint from the multiple "shut the f*ck up" quotes I don't know what will make you open your eyes...

#44 Posted by lundy86_4 (42867 posts) -

Shut up man no one is talking to you stop trolling me.Fear-

Pretty sure this is a general topic, to which anybody can reply... Idiot.

#45 Posted by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -
nope. In 3 months we will get the BETTER version. console version will get BELOW low setting while pc gamers will get max... mods will explode
#46 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fear-"]Shut up man no one is talking to you stop trolling me.lundy86_4

Pretty sure this is a general topic, to which anybody can reply... Idiot.

Oh.. Sorry but no need to call me a idiot.
#47 Posted by Badosh (12727 posts) -
[QUOTE="Fear-"] Oh.. Sorry but no need to call me a idiot.

He's just speaking the truth.
#48 Posted by Fear- (525 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fear-"]Stream the tre are all close toghter, I type to fast sometimes, stream is a more common word then steam so I auto type.IgGy621985

Well, try to change your fast typing habits because it just makes you silly. In order to become a proper troll here, you have to present yourself as a legit one. You need to annoy people with stuff that will make them angry and make them defend themselves; not to mock you. Just a friendly advice.

Thanks but I don't need your advice as I'm not a troll, check my post history I help the PS3 commutiy and just make discussion and logical threads.
#49 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26100 posts) -

I'm not jelly, but I usually prefer this kind with my PB sandwiches.

Concord_Grape_Jelly-1.jpg

#50 Posted by faizan_faizan (7846 posts) -
nope. In 3 months we will get the BETTER version. console version will get BELOW low setting while pc gamers will get max... mods will explode k2theswiss
MAHDS!!!!!!