[GS] XBONE vs PS4 Resolution: Microsoft Challenges You

#201 Edited by silversix_ (14593 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice: so what you're saying (looking at those pics) is that there's no difference whatsoever between 792p and 1080p? Holy fuck lems are braindead-.-

Does anyone on SW have a 60" screen? I CAN"T SEE THE DIFFERENCE and need help with this!!!

#202 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10415 posts) -

@silversix_: I never said there was no difference....I was just calling that bullshit pic you posted fake....and it is. I know the PS4 is more powerful than the X1 but you make yourself and the other cows look very stupid when you post fake shit like that. Very insecure I must say.

#203 Posted by lostrib (36961 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

I can't tell which is which omg some1 help meeeeee. Lems are blind as fuck

They look the same to me. Scott's comparison shows some difference. Here, i can't see anything. And i had to go in there and search,

when you "i can't see da difference" do you even look at the picture in full screen? I swear some people are dumb enough to look at small ass pics thinking it looks the same.

lol, dem jaggies

#204 Posted by silversix_ (14593 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice: But in your pictures even when viewed full screen there's no difference so what are you trying to say here?

#205 Posted by parkurtommo (27048 posts) -

I literally can't tell the difference in most of these pics.

#206 Edited by chikenfriedrice (10415 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@chikenfriedrice: But in your pictures even when viewed full screen there's no difference so what are you trying to say here?

You posted the pic of Watch Dogs and that is a 900P v. 792P comparison and obviously the XB1 pic is not accurate and I was proving that point with the beloved Digital Foundry link & pics. You shouldn't post fake stuff like that.

#207 Posted by silversix_ (14593 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_ said:

You posted the pic of Watch Dogs and that is a 900P v. 792P comparison and obviously the XB1 pic is not accurate and I was proving that point with the beloved Digital Foundry link & pics. You shouldn't post fake stuff like that.

Fake? Its so bad looking that its fake now? This is your glorious 792p...

#208 Posted by tormentos (18114 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

A stronger PC can get you choices. Something that sadly, consoles still lack. If you care about resolutiona dn frames, yes, it's anotehr point in favour of a console, because, like i told, since the differences between the XB1 and the PS4 in multiplats is so small, if those tiny differences are defining to you, you should be gaming on PC.

Tomb Raider is one the rare examples. Like i've said, there's almost no agme that the PS4 is doing 60 stable frames while the xbone does 30.

V-synch has been pathced for teh XB1. But ironically, despite your fanboyism, you do make a point. Screen tearing, unliek resolution, is something that is imediately apparent. I actually don't know how much of it is happening on the consoles, but it is minus in either has it in a game.

As for calling me a lemming, nice try, but i'm a PC gamer. And yes, your eyes can see beyong 792p. Ofcourse the they. The problem is you probably couldn't tell the difference betwen it and 1080p unless you showed you a side by side.

Liek i said, i bet i could post an XB1 pic at 792p and tell you it's from the PS4 at 1080p, and you'd buy it.

A console stronger than another get you those same choices.

Yeah 1080p vs 720 was soooooo small...lol

Yeah Sniper elite as big as 20 FPS while having better IQ as well and better effects to.

V-synch was patch for the xbox one,but it also limit the game to 30FPS which mean the gaps becomes even bigger since the game actually hit several times 60 FPS on PS4,but mostly like 47 to 50 which still imply a nice gap frame wise while also having better effects and better IQ.

#209 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10415 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_ said:

Are you bragging about 900P lol and also I proved it was fake......check page #4 of this thread, exact same pic looks nothing like what you posted. Why do you all of a sudden ignore DF? lol strange.

Also I have eyes and am playing Watch Dogs on the X1 and it's most definably not blurry on my 56" TV.

#210 Edited by tormentos (18114 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@Krelian-co: I provided the link...it's DF....don't cows use that everyday? Quit crying lol

Is clear DF mixed the screen there is no way in hell the XBO version is 100% Pixel by pixel detail by detail equal to the PC version,what the fu** there is no change what so ever when you switch from XBO to PC is the exact same pic,even something minor would have change,so yeah they either mix it or was on purpose to help the xbox one.

Is clear as day the PS4 is not on par with the PC one the xbox one will be even less..

#211 Posted by silversix_ (14593 posts) -

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_ said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_ said:

Are you bragging about 900P lol and also I proved it was fake......check page #4 of this thread, exact same pic looks nothing like what you posted. Why do you all of a sudden ignore DF? lol strange.

Also I have eyes and am playing Watch Dogs on the X1 and it's most definably not blurry on my 56" TV.

Where did you see me bragging about 900p? Its as pathetic as 792p and no excuse of being used in 2014. Also not ignore DF but in your shots there's zero difference between pc and x1 SO what you're saying by posting those shots is that there's not difference between 792p-1080p AND x1 medium settings to pc max setting (presuming pc settings were maxed)? Cuz that's what im getting from your pics.

#212 Posted by chikenfriedrice (10415 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_ said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@silversix_ said:

Where did you see me bragging about 900p? Its as pathetic as 792p and no excuse of being used in 2014. Also not ignore DF but in your shots there's zero difference between pc and x1 SO what you're saying by posting those shots is that there's not difference between 792p-1080p AND x1 medium settings to pc max setting (presuming pc settings were maxed)? Cuz that's what im getting from your pics.

There are differences between the pics if you click the link I provided......they aren't my pics. We should stop using DF all together or maybe only when it makes the X1 look good.

#213 Edited by B4X (4783 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

As Sniper III clearly illustrates, when a game tries to run the same on both platforms, the results are pretty disastrous.

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....my sides!!!!

See how this poster just used DF to make his case.

He wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground without DF.

Look at all that butthurt because people can tell the difference between 792p and 1080p. You have to be blind or in a state if stupid fanboy denial to tell me you can't notice the horrendous screen tearing in that GIF or not notice the extra blurriness and jaggies that come from upscaling a 720p or 792p image.

Lems: "B....bu.....bu.....bu.....but human eyez cannot see past 792p!!!1"

WTF does screen tearing have to do with resolution numb-nuts? I just SAID you used digitalfoundry to make a point. If you were so fucking professional about graphics you wouldn't need to EVER link to DF...stfu cowetta.

Same question to the 10 other people that brought this up as some sort of an own towards me.

None of you lying twunts knew that Killzone wasn't 1080p in MP without DF to hold your lying hands.

Almost every screen shot in this thread has been posted from DF.

You fucks would be lost without DF. Don't lie.....because next time I catch you posting something from DF. I'll destroy you twunts.

If you were such GURU's at graphics analyst you wouldn't need articles, developers and digitalfoundry to tell you what they were. Now would ya twunts?

LINK DF or a resolution article 1 time I_can_Haz.... I'll destroy you chump. From now on you will analyze all video and screens shots for SW. Since you're the man.

DF>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>You're stupid.

#214 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1962 posts) -

MS start fire again.

#215 Posted by Chutebox (37218 posts) -

Holy shit I think I just read a 10 year old's rant.

#216 Edited by HitmanActual (368 posts) -

B4X having another meltdown.

It's serious stuff talking consoles on teh internetz. Almost life and death to some.

#217 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (5972 posts) -

Its easy to tell if your using a monitor, and and you sit really close like most of us do.... Its not as easy to spot if its the same graphics assets from a distance on a HDTV. Having said that I always want 1080p even on my console, just because my TV is 1080p, so obviously I want my games to be 1080p as well.

#218 Posted by lostrib (36961 posts) -

@hitmanactual said:

It's serious stuff talking consoles on teh internetz. Almost life and death to some.

is he ever not having a meltdown?

#219 Posted by inb4uall (5716 posts) -

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

As Sniper III clearly illustrates, when a game tries to run the same on both platforms, the results are pretty disastrous.

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

Look at all that butthurt because people can tell the difference between 792p and 1080p. You have to be blind or in a state if stupid fanboy denial to tell me you can't notice the horrendous screen tearing in that GIF or not notice the extra blurriness and jaggies that come from upscaling a 720p or 792p image.

WTF does screen tearing have to do with resolution numb-nuts? I just SAID you used digitalfoundry to make a point. If you were so fucking professional about graphics you wouldn't need to EVER link to DF...stfu cowetta.

Same question to the 10 other people that brought this up as some sort of an own towards me.

None of you lying twunts knew that Killzone wasn't 1080p in MP without DF to hold your lying hands.

You fucks would be lost without DF. Don't lie.....because next time I catch you posting something from DF. I'll destroy you twunts.

If you were such GURU's at graphics analyst you wouldn't need articles, developers and digitalfoundry to tell you what they were. Now would ya twunts?

LINK DF or a resolution article 1 time I_can_Haz.... I'll destroy you chump. From now on you will analyze all video and screens shots for SW. Since you're the man.

Whatever happened to being nice so you don't get sent to hell? LOL.

#220 Posted by Shewgenja (9264 posts) -

@b4x said:

WTF does screen tearing have to do with resolution numb-nuts?

I like how your rant began and ended right from the start. This post is bad and you should feel bad.

V-Sync your XBone and enjoy 30fps. Don't ever talk back to your daddy like that ever again.

#221 Posted by ermacness (7080 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@chikenfriedrice: You can tell by looking at the pop-up on the lower left. However, i'd bet that most would say the last on is the XB1 because it is infact the weaker, but they'd look at the guard's character model and fail at it.

@ermacness said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@lglz1337 said:

LOL MS just give up already your box is a resolution, FPS joke!

True, but it's like the PS4 is much better. Sadly, it can't output stable 60frames at 1080p.

In comparison to a PC, sure but one thing the PS4 have accomplished so far is having more games play at a native FullHD resolution, for the same price of an X1.

Yes, because the difference between 900p and 1080p is so huge. That's teh reason why you should buy a PS4. To have native HD, that......you probably won't notice if it's lower either.

Frame rates is another matter. I am interested in seeing how FPS's like Evolve, BF Hardline and COD AW turn out on consoles.

It may not be huge, but it still is an advantage. Just because it's not noticeable doesn't mean it doesn't exist. When one is presented with 2 consoles that are the same price, but only have room for 1, games speak for the console, and while MS is (barely) winning with exclusives now, it's a "no brainer" to say that the multiplats takes the cake, and that's where the PS4 is going to shine. It's funny that PC fans held the "1080p standard" to consoles last gen, and now it's ll about "1080p @ 60 fps" this gen.

#222 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14084 posts) -

@inb4uall said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

Whatever happened to being nice so you don't get sent to hell? LOL.

lul.

#223 Edited by HitmanActual (368 posts) -

Dafuq is a twunt??? Is it a common symptom for people having meltdowns to make up their own words???

#224 Edited by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

Dat lemming meltdown.

Take a deep breathe dude, you're taking this shit way too seriously lol. You're about to have a heart attack defending the XPOSBONE. Hyperventilating and crying won't suddenly make your jaggy 792p games 1080p. You just have #DEALWITHIT, Xbone is an underpowered piece of shit.

#225 Posted by HalcyonScarlet (4422 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

lol they're both FPS jokes. That's the worst thing.

#226 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4422 posts) -

I should point out that this isn't any of the guys actually "at MS", just some marketing fool in a suit that has probably never played a game in his life. Marketing guys are full of BS anyway.

#227 Edited by lglz1337 (3763 posts) -

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@lglz1337 said:

atleast ps4 doing a better job have you seen sniper elite on XposBone ? LOL

#228 Posted by StrifeDelivery (1561 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

ITT: Lems still trying to claim there is no difference between 900p vs 1080p while also "conveniently forgetting" that they "noticed" 10p to 20p differences last gen.

This. This right here.

#229 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4422 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@HalcyonScarlet said:

@lglz1337 said:

atleast ps4 doing a better job have you seen sniper elite on XposBone ? LOL

lol everything decent looking is 30FPS and it struggles above that. Sniper Elite doesn't even look that good.

#230 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2413 posts) -

@silversix_ said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@silversix_ said:

I can't tell which is which omg some1 help meeeeee. Lems are blind as fuck

They look the same to me. Scott's comparison shows some difference. Here, i can't see anything. And i had to go in there and search,

when you "i can't see da difference" do you even look at the picture in full screen? I swear some people are dumb enough to look at small ass pics thinking it looks the same.

Ok, i put it in fullscreen. Fair enough. Oh look, only the guns show jaggies, because it's in first person view, so closer objects are easier to detect. The rest still looks the same. And yes, i know it's still not 100% fullscreen due to spliting for 2 images.

But this just proves my point. Even here, in first person view, only the gun shows some clear difference. If only i had an example to prove that most PS4 players wouldn't notice it while being too busy playing the gam............oh wait, i do.

Why wheren't people realizing Hardline was 900p during the PS4? It took 3 days, i believe, for the DF's analysis to come out. How the fuck didn't most PS4 gamers realize it was running at 900p during all that time?

Well, no point in asking the question. The answers is because aslong as people believe it, while they're too busy playing, they don't notice jack shit.

I bet Destiyn could be 900p in the alpha, and the vast mahority of even fanboys wouldn't notice. Meanwhile, the PS4 continues to wait for it's graphical tech demos......eh, i mean games.

Yeah, yeah, keep fapping to resolution numbers you won't even notice while playing. Sad.

#231 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2413 posts) -

@ermacness said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@chikenfriedrice: You can tell by looking at the pop-up on the lower left. However, i'd bet that most would say the last on is the XB1 because it is infact the weaker, but they'd look at the guard's character model and fail at it.

@ermacness said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

@lglz1337 said:

True, but it's like the PS4 is much better. Sadly, it can't output stable 60frames at 1080p.

In comparison to a PC, sure but one thing the PS4 have accomplished so far is having more games play at a native FullHD resolution, for the same price of an X1.

Yes, because the difference between 900p and 1080p is so huge. That's teh reason why you should buy a PS4. To have native HD, that......you probably won't notice if it's lower either.

Frame rates is another matter. I am interested in seeing how FPS's like Evolve, BF Hardline and COD AW turn out on consoles.

It may not be huge, but it still is an advantage. Just because it's not noticeable doesn't mean it doesn't exist. When one is presented with 2 consoles that are the same price, but only have room for 1, games speak for the console, and while MS is (barely) winning with exclusives now, it's a "no brainer" to say that the multiplats takes the cake, and that's where the PS4 is going to shine. It's funny that PC fans held the "1080p standard" to consoles last gen, and now it's ll about "1080p @ 60 fps" this gen.

It is an advantage, but one only morons would care when it comes to consoles, because, if such technical aspects mattered to someone to the point of influencing their choice of console, they'd buy a PC.

#232 Edited by AzatiS (7608 posts) -
@sam890 said:

Microsoft has yet again weighed in on the 1080p/60fps debate that is circling around the Xbox One. UK marketing executive Harvey Eagle says in a new interview that gamers would be challenged to see the differences in resolution and frame rate for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games on a 60-inch or smaller TV.

Source

Awww this is cute

Is this a joke or he really did tell this ? Omg , they are going into reaaaal panic mode here arent they.

Im PC gaming on 26" monitor and yes , i can see the differences when im playing 1080p vs 900p or even worse 720p and hell ...its so obvious which game goes up to 60fps or 30....

What the heck he is talking about , Microsoft should lock such guys in a cave ....

#233 Edited by AzatiS (7608 posts) -
@sam890 said:

@b4x said:

@sam890 said:

Microsoft has yet again weighed in on the 1080p/60fps debate that is circling around the Xbox One. UK marketing executive Harvey Eagle says in a new interview that gamers would be challenged to see the differences in resolution and frame rate for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 games on a 60-inch or smaller TV.

Source

Awww this is cute

There is a reason there is a site called DigitalFoundry. Because even guys at gaf can't tell the difference. Latest games where they boasted 1080P for the PS4. Watching videos and then seeing the truth.

Before seeing the digitalfoundry breakdown. These were beliefs to be facts at GAF.

Killzone Multi-player Interlaced. They had no clue. Thought it was 1080p for over a month.

WatchDogs being 1080p . No clue. It was 900p.

UFC 1080p on the PS4. 900p when released.

They were wrong on all these games before DigitalFoundry analyzed them.

You think this guy doesn't have a point? The proof is out there.

This isn't about what Cows believed before the DF breakdown. It's X1 VS PS4, I'm disappointed at such a poor attempt at damage control. The fact is you can see the difference in frames, you might not see the difference in resolution because it's upscaled to 1080p.

If you are experienced , like i am , on 1080/1200p gaming drop down to 900p , upscaled or not , its TOOOO obvious. Loss of clarity is too obvious , specially when graphics are not on ultra/high settings ( pc wise ) . Whoever says is not , is a fanboy or a blind boy or very unexperienced with 1080p gaming so cant understand what is what.

If you people are that bad to tell what is what , do a test side by side , get used to that and in a week or 2 youll be able to tell just by how blurry graphics are looking , even the slightest difference , considering your TV is 1080p that is.

#234 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4886 posts) -

@b4x said:

There is no way you knew 100% with out a doubt the KZ wasn't 1080p till DF called them out. I didn't know. I thought it was a post processing effect.

I'm just saying a shit load of people know nothing about resolution. That's the reason DF is one of the most popular and trusted sites on the internet.

The site we all rely on for comparisons. That's all I'm saying.

If I have a point. Then the Microsoft guy has a point?

Problem is, you don't have a point, B4X, and you never have.

#235 Edited by ChronosChris (275 posts) -

You'd have to be completely blind or have extremely lower standards than the rest of us not to tell the difference.

#236 Edited by B4X (4783 posts) -

@AzatiS said:
@sam890 said:

Source

Awww this is cute

Is this a joke or he really did tell this ? Omg , they are going into reaaaal panic mode here arent they.

Im PC gaming on 26" monitor and yes , i can see the differences when im playing 1080p vs 900p or even worse 720p and hell ...its so obvious which game goes up to 60fps or 30....

What the heck he is talking about , Microsoft should lock such guys in a cave ....

You can change your resolution on the fly in a PC setting. Just saying. Making the comparison between resolutions is easy mode on PC. It's right in front of your face.

This guy is saying on consoles where the resolution can't be swapped on the fly. It's harder to tell. In a PC setting it's easy mode. You can change resolution right in front of your eyes. In the same setting

Consoles not so much. You cannot do this. That is why we rely on developers, Journalists, and pixel counters like digital foundry to do comparisons to tell us the resolutions.

DF isn't the biggest video gaming comparison sites on the net for no reason? They wouldn't be big if everyone did not use them for information on games technical aspects. If this has any merit. Then the guy at Microsoft has a point.

Even though it seems like damage control, and the idiot should never bring it up.

#237 Edited by intotheminx (672 posts) -

If we're being completely honest. The average Joe can't tell the difference.

#238 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

Lol. B4X being the joke of SW AGAIN. Srsly, do something about that attitude of yours. It's not like you know that much about graphics compared to other people on here anyway.

#239 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

Dat lemming meltdown.

Take a deep breathe dude, you're taking this shit way too seriously lol. You're about to have a heart attack defending the XPOSBONE. Hyperventilating and crying won't suddenly make your jaggy 792p games 1080p. You just have #DEALWITHIT, Xbone is an underpowered piece of shit.

LOLOLOL. ^^This is just a classic example of winning the internet folks. No remorse. No loss of conduct. The classic trim.

Kudos sir.

#240 Edited by Shewgenja (9264 posts) -

@intotheminx said:

Oh, that really explains why PS4 is outselling the PS2.. It must be because average joe doesn't care.

Frankly, this is all bullshit, anyways. MS isn't showing fucking squat that looks like DriveClub or Uncharted 4.

#241 Edited by B4X (4783 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

Lol. B4X being the joke of SW AGAIN. Srsly, do something about that attitude of yours. It's not like you know that much about graphics compared to other people on here anyway.

Leave BRITTNY alone !!!!!!

Kind of my entire point.

I'm felling violated at the point. I think a restraining order my be necessary. :D Your love for the B4X is strong baby.

#242 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@b4x said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@b4x said:

@I_can_haz said:

@handssss said:

@Shewgenja said:

@hitmanactual said:

Xboner damage control.

Leave BRITTNY alone !!!!!!

Kind of my entire point.

I'm felling violated at the point. I think a restraining order my be necessary. :D Your love for the B4X is strong baby.

Lol. Well get that flag filed then. After all, thats all you're good for on this forum. But I do find you an entertaining read at times yes. You crazy cunt.

#243 Posted by B4X (4783 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: Yep...you love the B4X sauce.

"It's a fun game to play" ...derp

#244 Posted by B4X (4783 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@intotheminx said:

Oh, that really explains why PS4 is outselling the PS2.. It must be because average joe doesn't care.

Frankly, this is all bullshit, anyways. MS isn't showing fucking squat that looks like DriveClub or Uncharted 4.

Might want to let the games release first?

Sales.../really dude?

#245 Edited by Krelian-co (10937 posts) -

@hitmanactual said:

lol BAX is always melting down, he reminds me of this kid when he posts, always a mix of funny and sad.

#246 Posted by B4X (4783 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@hitmanactual said:

lol BAX is always melting down, he reminds me of this kid when he posts, always a mix of funny and sad.

The witty rears it's head with an insult on cue. You don't have the brains to be in this thread. Move along son. Nothing for you to see here.

#247 Posted by Shewgenja (9264 posts) -

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@intotheminx said:

Might want to let the games release first?

Sales.../really dude?

I wouldn't want to be in the position of betting against Naughty Dog or Evolution Studios. Sure, Motorstorm was first showed off with CGI. Everything that followed was a technical masterpiece on the PS3 proving that Cell was actually a thing. Nevermind bringing Naughty Dog's pedigree into this.

And yes, sales. As in, the only thing on God's green Earth that lets us know what the average consumer actually thinks. I try not to speak for them. We see how well that did last gen.

#248 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (2413 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@intotheminx said:

Stupid comments are expected in System Wars, but there as to be some kind of limit.

Anyway, while you're too busy fapping to DC graphics, xb1, wiiu and pc gamers will be too busy playing games.

#249 Edited by scottpsfan14 (5249 posts) -
@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@hitmanactual said:

The witty rears it's head with an insult on cue. You don't have the brains to be in this thread. Move along son. Nothing for you to see here.

Lol BAX.

#250 Edited by Shewgenja (9264 posts) -

@deadline-zero0 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@intotheminx said:

Stupid comments are expected in System Wars, but there as to be some kind of limit.

Anyway, while you're too busy fapping to DC graphics, xb1, wiiu and pc gamers will be too busy playing games.

You ain't playing nothing I'm missing. Don't come at me like that.