Greatness doesn't end, it continues. 56k Warning

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by SuperCowElitist (732 posts) -

@jer_1 said:

Wow guys, i'm excited about getting a ps4 and all too but let's be realistic here, it's just a console to play some games on.

The beginning of this thread was the weirdest shit, you all read off like you're part of a sony commercial.

I'm on sony payroll

#52 Edited by SuperCowElitist (732 posts) -

@Puckhog04 said:

@supercowelitist said:

@SinjinSmythe said:

@senses_fail_06 said:

Great thread. Sony supports their systems from start til finish unlike the other two.

That's why the choice for next gen is easy for me.

Greatness hasn't started yet. Why don't you put a freeze on this topic until the "awaiting" is over. There now you wont be let down so hard when it does get here.

Greatness already started for us cows and it's continuing. Lemmings are still waiting for their greatness. greatness will never come to the lemmings unless they join the Playstation Brotherhood

This is the problem with gamers nowadays. You're nothing but mindless drones. I feel like Sony was literally plugged into you and programmed you to say that.

Lets just say, that I saw the light

#53 Posted by psymon100 (6835 posts) -

@Puckhog04 said:

This is the problem with gamers nowadays. You're nothing but mindless drones. I feel like Sony was literally plugged into you and programmed you to say that.

Overzealous Sony fans

Praise Playstation all they can

All the next gen features there

Like the button labelled 'Share'

#54 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

Sadly xboners refuse to see the fact that they already lost next gen. I fear though that they'll try to come to the PS4 since then we, true gamers, are dangerously among a crowd with extremely low standards. I wish lems will embrace TV watching like Microsoft wants them to and leave gaming alone forever.

#55 Edited by senses_fail_06 (6798 posts) -

@SinjinSmythe said:

@senses_fail_06 said:

Great thread. Sony supports their systems from start til finish unlike the other two.

That's why the choice for next gen is easy for me.

Greatness hasn't started yet. Why don't you put a freeze on this topic until the "awaiting" is over. There now you wont be let down so hard when it does get here.

Greatness started in 1995, sorry son.

#56 Posted by lglz1337 (4446 posts) -

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@multipass35 said:

@lglz1337 said:

ps4 the living breathing world for gamers by gamers, but without any games............

Fixed it for you.

Sadly this is the truth but Heil is doing a fantastic job at keeping the morale up

Owned?

YES Owned.. games, games and more games for everyone something

living breathing world right there on ps4!

ps4 is a culture a multi culture

#57 Posted by XxR3m1xInHDn3D (2365 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@XxR3m1xInHDn3D said:

@multipass35 said:

@lglz1337 said:

ps4 the living breathing world for gamers by gamers, but without any games............

Fixed it for you.

Sadly this is the truth but Heil is doing a fantastic job at keeping the morale up

Owned?

YES Owned.. games, games and more games for everyone something

living breathing world right there on ps4!

ps4 is a culture a multi culture

Nice attempt

#58 Posted by jimmypsn (4425 posts) -

Cows get excited about Killzone and Knack. Kinda sad.

#59 Posted by no-scope-AK47 (3054 posts) -

Sony does support their systems even after a new console comes out.The xbox 1 was killed and the 360 has no games for 2014 and the wii is dead nuff said.