Graphics War?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dr_Jones1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dr_Jones1
Member since 2008 • 28 Posts
Seriously, why does it seem that a bunch of people have suddenly put graphics above everything that's important in games? I am tired of people who are comparing games only based upon their looks. They even go to compare games that they haven't even played yet, and are going crazy over screen shots. Don't get me wrong, though, I love graphics as much as the next guy. But why rate a game only on graphics? Somebody,please, give me an answer.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Well we can't compare gameplay of games we haven't played yet, can we? "But why rate a game only on graphics?" Umm who does that?
ONLYDOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 ONLYDOD
Member since 2006 • 6026 Posts
Think of it like this, the factions here in System Wars need a source of ownage to use against their rivals, and the games that are exclusive for their system are like their women, whoever has the nicest women get's the most respect, or ownage points or whatever. I don't mind giving my opinion in a graphical debate, but most of the time all of the games that are used in these graphical debates look equally good.
Oroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Oroin
Member since 2006 • 3041 Posts

Well we can't compare gameplay of games we haven't played yet, can we? "But why rate a game only on graphics?" Umm who does that?II-FBIsniper-II

Fanboys.. I guess,