Graphics king running online at 4k all the time....

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

PC GAMING is dead:

#2 Posted by lostrib (31500 posts) -

Ewww, Korean MMO grindfest

#3 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

@lostrib said:

I played ArcheAge beta and max level in 11 days....

No korean MMO is a gridfest anymore.

But me saying anything is pointless as youre clueless about latest korean MMO development.

#4 Posted by lostrib (31500 posts) -

@lostrib said:

But me saying anything is pointless as youre clueless about latest korean MMO development.

Sure, if you say so. Although, likeliness this is going to come to the US?

#5 Posted by nini200 (9377 posts) -

Now This is a game I can get into. Is it going to be F2p, P2P or a one time pay thing like Guild Wars?

#6 Posted by MonsieurX (28652 posts) -

Yes it looks better than the usual MMO,but nothing impressive.

#7 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@True_Gamer_ said:

@lostrib said:

Sure, if you say so. Although, likeliness this is going to come to the US?

Cryengine 3 Arche age is on open beta in russia http://my.mmosite.com/2939211/blog/item/archeageru_account_registration_guide_english_patch_by_rokwood.html with english patch you can try.

It will be free to play and most important you dont have to pay a dime to enjoy pvp (pve edge gaining is moot) so no pay to win in any way.

However you cannot imagine that Bless Online runs on heavily modified Unreal 3 engine....Which is AGES more optimised than Crytek's crap.

Anyway expect this in US by 1-1.5 years.

@nini200 said:

Now This is a game I can get into. Is it going to be F2p, P2P or a one time pay thing like Guild Wars?

Free to play guaranteed.

#8 Edited by mems_1224 (45729 posts) -

Looks like a bunch of weebo shit. No thanks, keep that in whatever weird country its from.

#9 Posted by nini200 (9377 posts) -

@nini200 said:

Free to play guaranteed.

Figures. Hmmm, I may give it a shot...

#10 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

Looks like a bunch of weebo shit. No thanks, keep that in whatever weird country its from.

Koreans and Japanese love each other so much .....

#11 Posted by blackace (19711 posts) -

@lostrib said:

LMAO!!! Is that what that crap is?

#12 Edited by Wasdie (49313 posts) -

That's far from the graphics king. Just running in 4k isn't enough. A lot of PCs can run a wide variety of games in 4k.

#13 Posted by darkangel115 (1394 posts) -

PC gamers and there terrible MMOs and F2P games are just sad.

If someone cam combine PC power, with a MS based OS, and allow for Sony, MS, and Nintendo games on it, at a midway price point say 600-700 dollars, it would be golden

#14 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

That's far from the graphics king. Just running in 4k isn't enough. A lot of PCs can run a wide variety of games in 4k.

Show me a game running graphics ONLINE better....and are you sure that PLAYSTATION 6 will run 4k online? At the rate that the console weakness is progressing (PS2--->PS3 Huge jump PS3---->PS4 small step)?

@blackace said:

@lostrib said:

LMAO!!! Is that what that crap is?

Yeah sure you ve played it.

#15 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

If someone cam combine PC power, with a MS based OS, and allow for Sony, MS, and Nintendo games on it, at a midway price point say 600-700 dollars, it would be golden

You have played MMOs?

#16 Posted by MonsieurX (28652 posts) -

lol PS4

#17 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38151 posts) -

It looks cool for an MMO but nothing more

Show me a game running graphics ONLINE better

#18 Posted by pelvist (4466 posts) -

Graphically, Black Desert Online looks better than this.

#19 Posted by darkangel115 (1394 posts) -

@darkangel115 said:

You have played MMOs?

Yes, they are decent at best games that are mostly just grind fests and time wasters.

#20 Posted by Desmonic (12656 posts) -

Graphics King?

lolno.

#21 Posted by lawlessx (46239 posts) -

@lostrib said:

korean MMOs stopped being a grindfest years ago.

#22 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

Arch Age bombed in korea and turned into a typical wow-fest didn't it? i remember reading about the herroundous launch patch that changed the games direction from sandbox to theme park.

There are better asian mmos than this graphically anyway.... look up Black Dessert.

Those mocking Asian MMOs... at least they are trying... now all we get in the west is crap like Wild Star / guild Wars / ESO ..... same old "quest-grind then farm 1 dungeon over and over ... oh and theres shooter style MP that is unbalanced and crap" ... nothing to them at all.

#23 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

@darkangel115 Yes... I'm sure 14 million people payed £9 because it was mostly a grind and time waster.... it has nothing to do with being deeper than anything consoles can provide... I'm sure....

#24 Posted by lawlessx (46239 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

Arch Age bombed in korea and turned into a typical wow-fest didn't it? i remember reading about the herroundous launch patch that changed the games direction from sandbox to theme park.

There are better asian mmos than this graphically anyway.... look up Black Dessert.

Those mocking Asian MMOs... at least they are trying... now all we get in the west is crap like Wild Star / guild Wars / ESO ..... same old "quest-grind then farm 1 dungeon over and over ... oh and theres shooter style MP that is unbalanced and crap" ... nothing to them at all.

yeah archeage in korean is said to be a nightmare right now,but the good news is Trion worlds will have full control or what features are in the western version.

#25 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

@lawlessx Trion, thats the rift guys right? I'm not getting my hopes up, while rift is a decent game.... they clearly like the wow-path.... I dunno I'm waiting for the ultima/SWG day to return... where an MMO is more about living in the world. instead of just Diablo on a massive scale.

#26 Edited by lawlessx (46239 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

@lawlessx Trion, thats the rift guys right? I'm not getting my hopes up, while rift is a decent game.... they clearly like the wow-path.... I dunno I'm waiting for the ultima/SWG day to return... where an MMO is more about living in the world. instead of just Diablo on a massive scale.

https://www.therepopulation.com/

You can thank me later XD

#27 Edited by AM-Gamer (3312 posts) -
#28 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

@True_Gamer_ said:

Gameplay video or it didnt happen.

@Desmonic said:

Graphics King?

lolno.

Still waiting for 4k videos of online game.

#29 Posted by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

wtf is the point in this anyway? 4k? so? high resolution game with mediocre graphics.....

Again Black Desert looks better than this:

#30 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

wtf is the point in this anyway? 4k? so? high resolution game with mediocre graphics.....

Again Black Desert looks better than this:

Overused glare sun...check

LoL at that plastic joke of a hair....check

Non suitable r3tarded targeting system for an mmo....check

Low res textures and general ugliness....check

Try harder

#31 Edited by Jag85 (4232 posts) -
@mems_1224 said:

This makes no sense whatsoever. Korean MMO's and "weebo" have almost nothing to do with each other.

@True_Gamer_ said:

Try harder

I beg to differ, but Black Desert looks way more graphically impressive than Bless Online.

#32 Edited by MBirdy88 (7139 posts) -

Obvious troll is obvious... I'm done.

"buh buh the 4k"

#33 Posted by millerlight89 (18338 posts) -

God that game looks so bad.

#34 Edited by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

@Jag85 said:
@mems_1224 said:

This makes no sense whatsoever. Korean MMO's and "weebo" have almost nothing to do with each other.

@True_Gamer_ said:

Try harder

I beg to differ, but Black Desert looks way more graphically impressive than Bless Online.

Unreal engine will walk all over that stylized (art style coming into a technical graphics discussion how cute) crap thats BD....Plus the pathetic targeting system will not save it from failing hard instead it will help it fail exactly how it helped TERA fail.

The mass of MMO players are adamant for the targeting system. Thats why TERA failed both in Korea and in West.

#35 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3723 posts) -

i want to be one of system wars first 4k gamers

the barriers are financial

#36 Posted by clyde46 (43497 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

This.

#37 Edited by Shewgenja (7928 posts) -

This looks pretty damn good! Might have to check it out :)

#38 Edited by treedoor (7478 posts) -

4k with two black bars.

That's what I'm shooting for.

#39 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3723 posts) -
@treedoor said:

@CrownKingArthur said:

4k with two black bars.

That's what I'm shooting for.

lols

3840x540

probably requires equal power to 1080P, but with the extra snap crackle and pop of 4K gaming.

#40 Posted by PAL360 (26563 posts) -
#41 Edited by silversix_ (13547 posts) -

How is it that mmo animations are so shitty in 2014? Since the 90's mmo animations haven't evolved for shit in 96.492% of games, just so mediocre to look at ewwww

#42 Posted by wis3boi (30881 posts) -

@True_Gamer_ said:

Here I'll help

#43 Posted by lostrib (31500 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@True_Gamer_ said:

Here I'll help

zzzzzzzzzzzzz *snooze*

#44 Posted by locopatho (20041 posts) -

Not graphics king. MMOs suck. If you want to brag about PC post some FTL or some shit.

#45 Edited by lostrib (31500 posts) -

Not graphics king. MMOs suck. If you want to brag about PC post some FTL or some shit.

indie games don't count, unless they're on consoles

#46 Posted by locopatho (20041 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@locopatho said:

indie games don't count, unless they're on consoles

But... don't... indie... games.... need.... a.... publisher.... on.... consoles....? Making....them....UN INDIE!!!!

#47 Posted by True_Gamer_ (5974 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@True_Gamer_ said:

Gameplay video or it didnt happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaYNzn8PTl8

Not bad for a game with 2k players online :P

Those textures....And LOL AT 2k players what a joke... Try 6k and then we start talking.

Plus that video looked 10000 times worst than those stylized BullShots....How odd...

#48 Posted by speedfog (2851 posts) -

That game makes me think of an old MMO I played with my ex everyday..

Game looks smooth might download it if it's open beta here.

#49 Posted by Pray_to_me (2735 posts) -

looks on par with the original guild wars from 2005. PC holding back pc confirmed

#50 Edited by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3671 posts) -

@True_Gamer_ said:

Try harder

Not sure what video you looked at when you posted up but...

1. Video clip 2 that you posted up at 00.35 Left hand side wall = Low resolution textures
  2. Video clip 2 that you posted up at 00.45 female characters hair = Shiny plastic looking hair

Resolution doesn't make a game look better.

Your logic = Average looking game + High resolution = Graphics king?... That must mean that Resident Evil 4 HD on the PS3 looks better than GTA5 on the PS3.