AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@Evo_nine: No a loser would be the first one to make it personal which is what you did regardless I'm done arguing with some pre-teen British prick.

Blabber about Sony all you want the PS4 is the fastest selling console of all time and yes that's impressive.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@Evo_nine: No a loser would be the first one to make it personal which is what you did regardless I'm done arguing with some pre-teen British prick.

Personal attacks such as this are the first sign that the person you're arguing with has completely exhausted all intelligent arguments and is letting their emotions take over.

AM-Gamer, you pretty much do this in every thread you participate in. You call people names, degrade them, refer to them as "hermits" or whatever, while presenting no actual logical arguments other than things like "LOL UR DUMB HERMIT LOLZ PS4 WINS"

Furthermore, claiming the PS4 is the "fastest console of all time" isn't really saying much. That's like bragging that your turtle is the fastest even though it is still only walking a mile a minute, meanwhile a rabbit is blasting past it at 35 miles per hour.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 AM-Gamer

@mikhail: Calling someone a hermit isn't a personal insult. It's what pc fanboys are called in this forum. Much like PS fanboys are called cows. I don't take that personally and I provide more proof then most. The majority of what's argued about is simply opinions.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

If we are all being honest with ourselves all these enhancements will be on the console version as well. Definitely the PS4 version.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@Evo_nine: Yea, well this loser owns his own home has a job to support his own home and his hobbies. So while you live in your mommy's basement I would evaluate what the word loser means.

Did I say Sony's market cap was impressive? No but it is with more them Nvidia and AMD combined so what does that tell you about pc gaming?

Dude, you are comparing a multimedia company that sells things like phones, TV's, cameras against two companies that make chips..... Given the fact that Nvidia are valued at $10b is telling just how strong the PC hardware market is right now.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 AM-Gamer

@clyde46: Sony was more successful when they made less things. The amount of stuff you make has no bearing on how successful you are. The point is he said they were going to go bankrupt and yet they are still worth more them AMD and nvidia combined.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#157 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@clyde46: Sony was more successful when they made less things. The amount of stuff you make has no bearing on how successful you are. The point is he said they were going to go bankrupt and yet they are still worth more them AMD and nvidia combined.

That's not how it works. Sure. Just because you make a lot of things, doesn't mean your successful. But a company in 20 different markets (Sony) will always be bigger than a company that excels in just one. That was perhaps the stupidest comparison I've ever seen. You realize gaming is just a small section of Sony right? If you just stack up the gaming division against, AMD, that'd be a different story.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 clyde46

@AM-Gamer said:

Wut? Just because you've had successful products doesn't stop your business from tanking. Nvidia are in operating in the black, Sony are not. I'd consider Nvidia to be the successful company as they have adapted to the changing market while Sony have stagnated. Just because the PS4 is one successful product for Sony, it isn't pluging the leaks in the hull.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 AM-Gamer

@melonfarmerz: commenting on something when you haven't read the whole argument I see? I said Sony was killing there competition and he preceded to talk about the company as a whole. I was simply talking about how well the PS4 was doing relative to everyone else. And then he wanted to mention Sony's financial trouble.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 AM-Gamer

@clyde46: Of course one product won't change it when you are as large as they are. They need to focus on about 3 things . But they are still a huge company and bankruptcy won't happen anytime soon.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 NFJSupreme

@AM-Gamer said:

bankruptcy is not about how much you are worth but whether or not you can pay your debts. The two are mutually exclusive.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@NFJSupreme:

It'll likely run and look better on PC

..like all multiplats this gen so far.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 clyde46

@AM-Gamer said:

@clyde46: Of course one product won't change it when you are as large as they are. They need to focus on about 3 things . But they are still a huge company and bankruptcy won't happen anytime soon.

Sony is more than just Playstation. Yes Playstation is making them a ton of cash but like I said, its not enough to right this sinking ship.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By NFJSupreme

@Jankarcop:

I'm just saying that we all know that the enhancements they are doing to this game are for the PS4 and they are porting it over to PC with everything turned up. Not that there's anything wrong with that. If it's a good port I'll get it on PC if not I'll get it on PS4 if it's truly 60fps.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@melonfarmerz: commenting on something when you haven't read the whole argument I see? I said Sony was killing there competition and he preceded to talk about the company as a whole. I was simply talking about how well the PS4 was doing relative to everyone else. And then he wanted to mention Sony's financial trouble.

I read the whole argument but choose to address your one comment. It was hilariously flawed.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 AM-Gamer

@melonfarmerz: Not in the context that it was brought up in.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

While they're at it why don't they "enhance" the awfull gameplay aswell......

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Its hard for me to argue with you when you proved you have no clue what your talking about. A super sampled image doesn't improve geometry, lighting and textures. It simply Eliminates all jaggies.

KZ didn't have a downgrade and you arguing that goes back to my point earlier. Hermits just claim downgrade with no proof when a game looks good.

Did you even compare the last two images? Check it out again. It's not just super sampled. It's missing the lighting bars. The geometry of the character. The texture resolution. God do you meant me to circle all the differences. You know what, you are not after the proof. You will reject it either way because of your blind sony fanboyism. You are only buying time until I post images and then you you will go on to say stupid thing about them just like you id right now. Even a blind man could see the obvious differences between the two images except a sony drone. I will not argue with you anymore. Just post the UC2 and UC3 images and be done with you. Of course. I will save the post for future reference, but won't bang my head against a wall.

DirkXXVI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#170  Edited By DirkXXVI
Member since 2008 • 498 Posts

Well the console fanboys (read people to dense to realize they should own more then one gaming platform if they're intent on playing more then just one or two games) had a fun ~10 months but sad to say its over now. And when PC gamers are showing you pictures of crazy enhanced mods for GTA5 you can take solace in the fact that you got a around 10 months worth of mileage with that beggar insult. More if you could include pre-release.

Gta V PC begging reaches past 600,000!

GTA V PC kneeling surpasses 650,000.

Just remember kiddies one way or another ALL YOUR GAMES ARE BELONG TO US! (provided we can program an emulator to play them).

2 Months Ago:

@Suppaman100 said:

Ah yes hermits AKA beggars.

Keep on begging for more console exclusives, when is GTA V coming to PC? LMFAO

Anyway keep enjoying your indies though.

Lol

Loading Video...

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By AM-Gamer

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Um no it's not that's exactly how the game looks. If your gonna say it was downgraded then post a comparison shot as opposed to you just saying it's not in the game. I'm playing the game as we speak and I can assure you they didn't downgrade geometry and lighting. You are among the most delusional of hermits on this forum. And outside of a few trolls on SW nobody has said anything about a downgrade.

One thing you will notice specifically in regards to the blue light strips is that after the explosion they glass in the middle gets blown out. You see the pretty blue streaks untill the bomb goes off and then they are not as pronounced. The pic you used to compare the Helgast soldier is 2 different parts of the same scene. The textures are not as clean in the second image because it has DOF applied, that's right before you stab the soldier in the chest.

Embedded image permalink

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 AM-Gamer

@AM-Gamer said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Um no it's not that's exactly how the game looks. If your gonna say it was downgraded then post a comparison shot as opposed to you just saying it's not in the game. I'm playing the game as we speak and I can assure you they didn't downgrade geometry and lighting. You are among the most delusional of hermits on this forum. And outside of a few trolls on SW nobody has said anything about a downgrade.

One thing you will notice specifically in regards to the blue light strips is that after the explosion they glass in the middle gets blown out. You see the pretty blue streaks untill the bomb goes off and then they are not as pronounced. The pic you used to compare the Helgast soldier is 2 different parts of the same scene. The textures are not as clean in the second image because it has DOF applied, that's right before you stab the soldier in the chest.

Embedded image permalink

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#173 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Just read the last page of this thread and gta5 was barely mentioned haha

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

GTA 5

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@blangenakker said:

GTA 5

Wash Doge..........Wait, wrong game.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#176 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Will it consistently save my fucking cars in my garages so all the money I spend at the mod shop isn't in vain? Because that's the main improvement in any GTA I'd love to have.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By NFJSupreme

@walloftruth: I've been gaming too long to take that as gospel. We'll just wait and see.

Ripsaw1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Ripsaw1994
Member since 2013 • 196 Posts

Pc wins again, as usual.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points