good try again gates

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sneekstream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sneekstream
Member since 2006 • 72 Posts

Microsoft think they can destroy the competition when it comes to everything but there really  destroying themselves. they need to start with the little boys instead of going 4 da big guns.

There zune is rubbish and getting owned by ipod. Sure there owning the console war.... 4 now a year head start is a big advantage.

Also they kick started the on line gaming. Only 4 BIG GUNNERS   S O N Y  to take it more serious and we end up with the ps3s on line capable of much more than Microsoft's.

Microsoft step your game up and stay loyal. you've got the richest man in da world running the corporation but yet u charge for everything???? 

Looking forward to ps3 home also what movies they will bring since they own there own and other  movie studios lol also music label lol Sony will own da on line at the end of the war  360 fan boys u noooooo dis maannn!!

P.S. i own a 360 and have probably owned u on your fav console lol add sneekstream if u dnt believe me muhahahahaa

RALLY20046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RALLY20046
Member since 2004 • 63 Posts
u had to be g*y didnt u :( (fanboy)
ScareLegendary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ScareLegendary
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts

Microsoft think they can destroy the competition when it comes to everything but there really  destroying themselves. they need to start with the little boys instead of going 4 da big guns.

There zune is rubbish and getting owned by ipod. Sure there owning the console war.... 4 now a year head start is a big advantage.

Also they kick started the on line gaming. Only 4 BIG GUNNERS   S O N Y  to take it more serious and we end up with the ps3s on line capable of much more than Microsoft's.

Microsoft step your game up and stay loyal. you've got the richest man in da world running the corporation but yet u charge for everything???? 

Looking forward to ps3 home also what movies they will bring since they own there own and other  movie studios lol also music label lol Sony will own da on line at the end of the war  360 fan boys u noooooo dis maannn!!

P.S. i own a 360 and have probably owned u on your fav console lol add sneekstream if u dnt believe me muhahahahaa

sneekstream

wow stfu fanboy. I dont understand people like you. Why hate on a system. You will have more variety with more systems. Dont be a playa hata