Goddamn Nintendoland is really stupid!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1129 posts) -

Its by far the worst pack-in game ever. I had much more fun with Wii Sports!

If you have yet to buy a Wii U, either skip the delux kit. If you don't however, trade in the game as it comes in the retial case, right away.

Whats worse is they sell this game by itself for $60, I saw a poor lady buying a copy seperately D :

#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31184 posts) -
Goddamn sticky
#3 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

Why didn't nintendo add in pokemon? besides mario it's bigger then every other nintendo franchise

#4 Posted by EvanTheGamer (1129 posts) -

Goddamn stickyMonsieurX

There are no stickies about Nintendoland.

#5 Posted by soulitane (13664 posts) -

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Goddamn stickyEvanTheGamer

There are about the WiiU though, which this directly relates to.
#6 Posted by lild1425 (6757 posts) -

[QUOTE="EvanTheGamer"]

[QUOTE="MonsieurX"]Goddamn stickysoulitane

In the TC's defense, that's pretty broad.

#7 Posted by tubbyc (3784 posts) -

Why didn't nintendo add in pokemon? besides mario it's bigger then every other nintendo franchise

Meeeper282

I remember Reggie saying that Nintendo Land is meant to be the game to really sell the Wii U, in the same way Wii Sports sold the Wii.

#8 Posted by robotapple (663 posts) -

I'm no Nintendoland buff but its a million times better than Wiisports.

#9 Posted by soulitane (13664 posts) -

[QUOTE="soulitane"][QUOTE="EvanTheGamer"]

lild1425

In the TC's defense, that's pretty broad.

That sticky still pertains to everything to do with the WiiU.
#10 Posted by resevl4rlz (3280 posts) -

i'm sorry but Nintendo Land is fun fun fun

#11 Posted by Meeeper282 (1602 posts) -

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

tubbyc

I remember Reggie saying that Nintendo Land is meant to be the game to really sell the Wii U, in the same way Wii Sports sold the Wii.

Yeahh add in zelda but not pokemon which has 10000x more brand appeal

Nintendo has lost it

#12 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11540 posts) -
I thought it was really rally fun especially playing it with a few people.
#14 Posted by resevl4rlz (3280 posts) -

I thought it was really rally fun especially playing it with a few people.Kaze_no_Mirai

friends of yours i assume

#15 Posted by DarkLink77 (31736 posts) -

Complaining about a pack-in game.

Wow.

#16 Posted by tubbyc (3784 posts) -

[QUOTE="tubbyc"]

[QUOTE="Meeeper282"]

Meeeper282

Yeahh add in zelda but not pokemon which has 10000x more brand appeal

Nintendo has lost it

Somehow, I got Pokemon mixed up with Pikmin and thought you were talking about a pack-in game to replace Nintendo Land, even though it seemed strange for someone to suggest Pikmin has more brand appeal than Zelda (which you weren't).

*slaps forehead*

Anyway, Nintendo Land doesn't appeal to me. The mini-game nature of it reminds me of Rayman Raving Rabbids on the Wii which I didn't like at all.

#17 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11540 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"]I thought it was really rally fun especially playing it with a few people.resevl4rlz

Yeah my brother a couple of friends. Some of the boss battles in the Zelda and Metroid games are really good. Simple but good. The mini games are very fun. Much better than what Wii Sports ever was.
#18 Posted by hiphops_savior (7993 posts) -

I'm no Nintendoland buff but its a million times better than Wiisports.

robotapple
Agreed a thousand times over. It can always be worse for a pack in game.
#19 Posted by resevl4rlz (3280 posts) -

[QUOTE="resevl4rlz"]

[QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"]I thought it was really rally fun especially playing it with a few people.Kaze_no_Mirai

Yeah my brother a couple of friends. Some of the boss battles in the Zelda and Metroid games are really good. Simple but good. The mini games are very fun. Much better than what Wii Sports ever was.

to bad its not online co-op

#20 Posted by Pikminmaniac (9194 posts) -

Ummm... You are probably in a very small minority thinking that Nintendo Land is worse than Wii sports. Nintendo Land is vastly superior with at least 10 times the content and much deeper/enjoyable gameplay. The game boasts a stronger multiplayer and it's very substantial when it comes to single player as well. Not to mention it offers a much higher challenge cap for the hardcore gamer. There are a surprising amount of absolutely brutal challenges in the game. It really is one of this year's most pleasant surprises for me.

#21 Posted by goblaa (19304 posts) -

The mario game with five poeple is so much freaking fun!

#22 Posted by ArisShadows (22664 posts) -
Your lost.. Man I love the PIkmin one..
#23 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
im sure it does... i mean...its a minigame collection...how can it not suck. I would still buy the deluxe version though... black> white
#24 Posted by chocolate1325 (32595 posts) -

Give me Wii Sports or Wii Sports Resort anyday.

#25 Posted by yokofox33 (30135 posts) -

Nintendo Land is wayyyyy better than Wii Sports. It's actually a pretty fun game that showcases the WiiU quite nicely. Not every game is a hit, but most are and they are a ton of fun.

#26 Posted by Heil68 (46146 posts) -
[QUOTE="campzor"]im sure it does... i mean...its a minigame collection...how can it not suck. I would still buy the deluxe version though... black> white

That and I would sell nintendoland(lol) right away.
#27 Posted by Sphensen (788 posts) -

Nintendo Land is a fun party game.

TC must not have any friends

forever alone

#28 Posted by Wiiyou (677 posts) -

im sure it does... i mean...its a minigame collection...how can it not suck. I would still buy the deluxe version though... black> whitecampzor

Oh yeah once you go black you never go back !!! :)

#29 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43162 posts) -
Don't play the game by yourself. Go find some friends to play with, if you have any.
#30 Posted by BrunoBRS (73263 posts) -

Meeeper282
because pokemon has an entire nintendoland of its own. it's called pokepark :P
#31 Posted by MBirdy88 (8584 posts) -
They should have a mario party packed in on release.
#32 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7764 posts) -

The Deluxe version is the console anyone should get. Trade in Nintendoland if you don't like it. Otherwise, the 32GB of storage will give you some breathing room for storing additional content when all the updating is said and done.

#33 Posted by Wasdie (50362 posts) -

We have a sticky and this is really a pointless thread.