God of War: Ascension and The Last of Us VS. Halo 4! (Xbox 360 doomed?)

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Second_Hokage (1111 posts) -
WHAT AN EPIC FALL BATTLE! You have to admit, SONY steps it up more than microsoft when it comes to first party games. How can you be a happy and content xbox 360 owner when another competitor is out first partying you? It must be a good day to be a PS3 owner, congratulations. I can only sit here and imagine the sweet tears of happiness running down your faces. So 360 owners, can you finally admit you lost?
#2 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3031 posts) -

GOWA isn't coming this year.

#3 Posted by Chris_Williams (14874 posts) -

#4 Posted by mems_1224 (47136 posts) -
lol more games have come out for the 360 these last 7 days than ill play on ps3 this whole year
#5 Posted by e_stone001 (1765 posts) -
lol more games have come out for the 360 these last 7 days than ill play on ps3 this whole year mems_1224
Vice versa for me, except this time, more games coming out for the PS3 that I'll be playing more than the 360 almost this whole gen.
#6 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3031 posts) -
[QUOTE="mems_1224"]lol more games have come out for the 360 these last 7 days than ill play on ps3 this whole year e_stone001
Vice versa for me, except this time, more games coming out for the PS3 that I'll be playing more than the 360 almost this whole gen.

Yeah killer games like Frogger Returns.
#7 Posted by eboyishere (12681 posts) -

Chris_Williams

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

#8 Posted by idill23 (1100 posts) -
[QUOTE="mems_1224"]lol more games have come out for the 360 these last 7 days than ill play on ps3 this whole year e_stone001

What games came out for the ps3 in the last 7 days?
#9 Posted by loosingENDS (11826 posts) -

Linear garbage and linear garbage VS the best actual game and real shooter on the planet

Games are not movies, so 360 is not doome, PS3 and its cut scene games are

And BTW, Halo 4 is a 2012 game, not a 2016 game like GOW4 and Last of Us

#10 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26039 posts) -
[QUOTE="Second_Hokage"]WHAT AN EPIC FALL BATTLE! You have to admit, SONY steps it up more than microsoft when it comes to first party games. How can you be a happy and content xbox 360 owner when another competitor is out first partying you? It must be a good day to be a PS3 owner, congratulations. I can only sit here and imagine the sweet tears of happiness running down your faces. So 360 owners, can you finally admit you lost?

When did you just realize this? Today?
#11 Posted by e_stone001 (1765 posts) -
[QUOTE="e_stone001"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]lol more games have come out for the 360 these last 7 days than ill play on ps3 this whole year ninjapirate2000

Yeah, games like Frogger Returns that I got for free with my Plus subscription. Nice try though. :P
#12 Posted by e_stone001 (1765 posts) -
[QUOTE="e_stone001"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]lol more games have come out for the 360 these last 7 days than ill play on ps3 this whole year idill23

What games came out for the ps3 in the last 7 days?

Not much "recently". I'm just mimicking mems and getting a good laugh is all.
#13 Posted by m_machine024 (14982 posts) -

Well gotta say, PS3 list interests me way more. Would be cool also if Last Guardian and Versus actually came out. I'm getting that One Piece game too.

#14 Posted by Blazerdt47 (5661 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

eboyishere

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu-thumb-350x197-14

#15 Posted by Chris_Williams (14874 posts) -

this some good popcorn

#16 Posted by ninjapirate2000 (3031 posts) -

this some good popcorn

Chris_Williams
There's too much popcorn, nothing is really happening.
#17 Posted by eboyishere (12681 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

this some good popcorn

ninjapirate2000

There's too much popcorn, nothing is really happening.

I know...what a waste of all that corn.........

#18 Posted by Second_Hokage (1111 posts) -

Well gotta say, PS3 list interests me way more. Would be cool also if Last Guardian and Versus actually came out. I'm getting that One Piece game too.

m_machine024
Why do people want versus out so bad?
#19 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

eboyishere

Popcorn-09-Psych.gif

lol both are awesome gif
#20 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5173 posts) -

last of us is 2013.

#21 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -

Linear garbage and linear garbage VS the best actual game and real shooter on the planet

loosingENDS
lol hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahah
#22 Posted by super600 (30657 posts) -

loosingENDS

How do you know last of us will play like a movie loosingends.

#23 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -

last of us is 2013.

StrongDeadlift
link from ND ???
#24 Posted by StrongDeadlift (5173 posts) -

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]

Second_Hokage

So they can pad PS3 lists with it but not play it. It most likely wont ever see the light of day.

That game was announced when I was in the 8th grade, and I will be a 3rd year college student next year. :lol:

#25 Posted by m_machine024 (14982 posts) -

[QUOTE="m_machine024"]

Second_Hokage

I heard it plays like Kingdom Hearts so I'm checking it out.

#26 Posted by Snugenz (11888 posts) -

[QUOTE="e_stone001"][QUOTE="mems_1224"]lol more games have come out for the 360 these last 7 days than ill play on ps3 this whole year ninjapirate2000

Pure win. :lol:

#27 Posted by DireOwl (3350 posts) -

hmmm I kinda actually want Halo 4 more.

Plus, I doubt God of War Ascension will release this year.

#28 Posted by m_machine024 (14982 posts) -

[QUOTE="Second_Hokage"][QUOTE="m_machine024"]

StrongDeadlift

So they can pad PS3 lists with it but not play it. It most likely wont ever see the light of day.

That game was announced when I was in the 8th grade, and I will be a 3rd year college student next year. :lol:

Yeah doesn't look like it will ever come out but if it does, I'll take it. End of the story. I'm not padding PS3 list.

#29 Posted by RR360DD (11949 posts) -
LOL 2 games that havent even been confirmed for 2012. God cows are desperate :lol: :lol:
#30 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
Two games that most likely won't come out this year... Hmm...
#31 Posted by ispeakfact (5218 posts) -
Man, lem damage control is off the hook.
#32 Posted by sts106mat (19846 posts) -

Man, lem damage control is off the hook. ispeakfact

nah, halo 4 gets mentioned....................................cows get

Image Detail

#33 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

Another God Of War. But, then Master Chief's the one being milked endlessly:roll:

#34 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -

Another God Of War. But, then Master Chief's the one being milked endlessly:roll:

DeadMan1290
on xbox360 only halo3 halo wars halo odst halo reach halo4 on ps3 only god of war 3 god of war :ascension the cow on xbox are bleeding right now ..no more milk;)
#35 Posted by sts106mat (19846 posts) -

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

shadiezz2012

on xbox360 only halo3 halo wars halo odst halo reach halo4 on ps3 only god of war 3 god of war :ascension the cow on xbox are bleeding right now ..no more milk;)

master chief is in one of those games only though. thats the thing, halo has such a rich universe, there is lots of scope for new stories & new people.

it seems to be the main complaint from ps3 gamers not looking forward to this game is that it is kratos again.

#36 Posted by Heil68 (44508 posts) -
I'll buy them all if the 2 PS3 games listed come out this year.
#37 Posted by bobbetybob (19272 posts) -
God of War is coming out next year and the Last of Us might be as well...what's the point of this thread?
#38 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
on ps3 only god of war 3 god of war :ascension the cow on xbox are bleeding right now ..no more milk;)shadiezz2012
Gow: Collection Gow: Origins Collection God of War 3 and now God of War Ascension. Two less than Halo... In far less the amount of time.
#39 Posted by FireSpirit117 (1981 posts) -

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

shadiezz2012

I like how the PSP games conveniently disappear. If you were really a GOW fan, you'd include those anyway.

Also, as to MC being "milked", really the last game he was in was Halo 3 so you can't say he's the one being milked.

#40 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

sts106mat

master chief is in one of those games only though. thats the thing, halo has such a rich universe, there is lots of scope for new stories & new people.

it seems to be the main complaint from ps3 gamers not looking forward to this game is that it is kratos again.

by far every site i go to along with this site ps3 fans are very very happy about it only the trolls who try to bring it down
#41 Posted by rasengan2552 (4868 posts) -

DeadMan1290
This is an absolutely horrible comment and you know it ... I just wanted to point this out.
#42 Posted by sts106mat (19846 posts) -
[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] on xbox360 only halo3 halo wars halo odst halo reach halo4 on ps3 only god of war 3 god of war :ascension the cow on xbox are bleeding right now ..no more milk;)shadiezz2012

by far every site i go to along with this site ps3 fans are very very happy about it only the trolls who try to bring it down

go back a couple of days / weeks when the teaser appeared. there were more than a few known cows saying, hope its something other than GOW. some were hoping heavenly sword 2 instead. i enjoyed the GOW games on ps2, and am not even bashing this game / trolling it, just pointing out why your post was factually inaccurate.
#43 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] on ps3 only god of war 3 god of war :ascension the cow on xbox are bleeding right now ..no more milk;)Badosh
Gow: Collection Gow: Origins Collection God of War 3 and now God of War Ascension. Two less than Halo... In far less the amount of time.

lol you guys are amazing i said "xbox360 only" "ps3 only" did you even read my post ??? and say GOW collection/origins is this gen ps3 exclusive ??? lol you guys are reaching AGAIN ps3 only games god of war 3/god of war ascension those two games made for ps3 hardware xbox360 only games halo3 halo wars halo odst halo reach halo4 those games are made for xbox360 hardware
#44 Posted by rockydog1111 (2076 posts) -

Thing is, there is a really good chance that Halo 4 will outsell both games combined. Halo 4 has one of the most loyal fanbases there is and rightfully so, it is amongst the best console fps if not the best. Hopefully Halo 4 lives up to the name. The Last of Us looks amazing, but God of War is very repetitive and doesn't have much replayability IMO. For some reason I think XBox 360 will be okay.

#45 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

sts106mat

go back a couple of days / weeks when the teaser appeared. there were more than a few known cows saying, hope its something other than GOW. some were hoping heavenly sword 2 instead. i enjoyed the GOW games on ps2, and am not even bashing this game / trolling it, just pointing out why your post was factually inaccurate.

some how you think SW is the whole world do you ??? i was on gametrailers/n4g/ign every one was hyping it and every one was so excited about it in this very topic about 90% of the people trashing the game are xbots can't blame them though DC and all since they have nothing more than halo and forza ..AGAIN
#46 Posted by sts106mat (19846 posts) -
[QUOTE="shadiezz2012"][QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="shadiezz2012"] by far every site i go to along with this site ps3 fans are very very happy about it only the trolls who try to bring it down

some how you think SW is the whole world do you ??? i was on gametrailers/n4g/ign every one was hyping it and every one was so excited about it in this very topic about 90% of the people trashing the game are xbots can't blame them though DC and all since they have nothing more than halo and forza ..AGAIN

what? both the ps3 titles mentioned are more than likely next years games, of course the TC is going to get laughed at.
#47 Posted by Badosh (12733 posts) -
Nope. This gen: Halo 3 Halo ODST Halo Wars Halo: Reach Halo: CEA Halo 4 Gow of War 3 God of War Ascension God of War: Collection God of War: Origins Collection God of War: Chains of Olympus God of War: Ghost of Sparta 6-6 And, yes, I did read your post, I just ignored the point of reference that favored your side. Both series are milked to death, so why does it matter. But, in the end, does it really matter? Not really, not reall at all. Both series are fairly solid, you're just trying to skew the odds in your favor, so.
#48 Posted by shadiezz2012 (2581 posts) -

Thing is, there is a really good chance that Halo 4 will outsell both games combined. Halo 4 has one of the most loyal fanbases there is and rightfully so, it is amongst the best console fps if not the best. Hopefully Halo 4 lives up to the name. The Last of Us looks amazing, but God of War is very repetitive and doesn't have much replayability IMO. For some reason I think XBox 360 will be okay.

rockydog1111
lol sts106mat look at that comment and tell me what you see ??
#49 Posted by rockydog1111 (2076 posts) -

DeadMan1290
Game companies would be stupid for not making sequels to the games that sell before they loose their appeal. Also if they weren't making the sequels, fans would be begging for them, then when they do make them it's milkage. SW Logic at it's best.
#50 Posted by sts106mat (19846 posts) -
[QUOTE="rockydog1111"]

shadiezz2012
lol sts106mat look at that comment and tell me what you see ??

so, look at his sig, ps3 owner.