Give a shout out to a fellow System Warrior

  • 152 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8709 posts) -

@Blabadon said:

I'm listed but my alts aren't :(

Yes I was.

#102 Posted by Clock-w0rk (3238 posts) -
#103 Edited by ZZoMBiE13 (22911 posts) -

@John_Matherson for making some of the best threads.

@ZZoMBiE13 for linking every game he suggests

@finalstar2007 for his coverage of obscure JRPGs

@_Matt_ for having civil discussions always

@charizard1605 because not enough people gave you a shout out

And everyone else on the GS forums. Either for being cool, or for being ridiculous to the point of being entertaining. ;)

#104 Posted by darkspineslayer (19545 posts) -
#105 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

@Sweenix for his obbession with anime girly JRPGs

#106 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@good_sk8er7 said:

@John_Matherson for making some of the best threads.

@ZZoMBiE13 for linking every game he suggests

@finalstar2007 for his coverage of obscure JRPGs

@_Matt_ for having civil discussions always

@charizard1605 because not enough people gave you a shout out

And everyone else on the GS forums. Either for being cool, or for being ridiculous to the point of being entertaining. ;)

So, I guess saying I just got bro fisted is an inappropriate sounding thing to say outloud.

#107 Edited by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -

@

Yada yada yada.. Something something...

@freedomfreak Thank you for Dayna Baby Lou

@BPoole96 Cool dude. Simple.

@seanmcloughlin Thank you Jackscepticeye. You entertain me on two sites.

@Heil68 Because its Heil

@ConanTheStoner Thank you for always making things lulzy..

@Blabadon Another cool dude.

@charizard1605 >.>

@DarkLink77 A list without DL? Come on.

@clyde46 Yet Another cool guy

@Sagem28 Fella CK2 brothern.

@Sweenix Thank you for existing while SNIPER exists. Keeping the balance of the universe and all that.

@TheEroica Pedal to the Medal, Bro!

@Ballroompirate Just for the siggies

@PhazonBlazer DOTA > LoL

@Everyone else that I didn't list, including the rest of the WW crew, and so forth.

#108 Posted by 93BlackHawk93 (5307 posts) -

You guys break my heart. :P

#109 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

This is system wars not fanboy romance. I seriously didn't think this thread would last this long :)

#110 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -

You guys break my heart. :P

oh shoo animu fans heart break so easily.

be like a Man. like me.

#111 Edited by SolidTy (42429 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

I'll try to make this list as comprehensive as I can. Thank you to all who have stuck around throughout the years and have enabled me to waste countless hours of my life reading nonsense on this board! :P

@SolidTy

I appreciate the shout out BPoole...great memories with hundreds of GS users. If I attempted to list them all, it would not only take longer than I have, I fear I would forget someone, and others would such a list as some sort of bragging from Mr. SolidTy, haha. That's probably the only reason I would do it, lol. Needless to say, I owe some great conversations that started on Gamespot and especially where I posted 99% of my posts since DAY ONE, System Wars, but I got legit friends and had fantastic conversations that went all over from Steam, Youtube, Skype, HYPE, Xbox Live, PSN, other forums, etc.

I wish I had more time to hang out with my System Warrior family more often. Thanks again.

#112 Edited by SolidTy (42429 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:

Shout out to my old buddy SpiritofFire117 had fun on firefight back in day

SolidTy had some great, interesting talks about games with ya bro


Aku101 god that fanboy cracked me up!!!

Yes, we had some fun and fascinating game/idea chats not just in System Wars, but even through various PMs. Disagreements aside, it was great to have actual intelligent discussions and opinions without all the venom and uncalled for animosity. There has been so many friends I've had over the years, and I'm thankful I had those experiences.

That's why I came to System Wars back in the Xbox/Gamecube/PS2 generation. I wanted to discuss gaming with gamers, get a feel of my gaming brothers and sisters. This is my group, these are my kind. I wish I had more time to spend here these days, but it's not to be...I know people come specifically to System Wars for other reasons, but from where I was sitting it was peachy to meet like minded and different gamers over the years. I know there were lulz and zany, merry times either in chats or in intense battle sessions across the gaming spectrum.

I'm grateful for my time here and I again I want to thank you for inviting me to share in this thread.

Thanks again, cainetao bro.

#113 Posted by timmy00 (15360 posts) -

Not really a fan of these kind of threads but heh why not. Off the top of my head for people that are cool, Freedomfreak, Michael, 93BlackHawk93, SolidTy, Sagem, onesan and yangire, charizard, and a few other people I can't think of right now.

#114 Edited by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Cheers Timmy !

You need to post moar ! >.<

#115 Posted by cainetao11 (16865 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@cainetao11 said:

Shout out to my old buddy SpiritofFire117 had fun on firefight back in day

SolidTy had some great, interesting talks about games with ya bro


Aku101 god that fanboy cracked me up!!!

Yes, we had some fun and fascinating game/idea chats not just in System Wars, but even through various PMs. Disagreements aside, it was great to have actual intelligent discussions and opinions without all the venom and uncalled for animosity. There has been so many friends I've had over the years, and I'm thankful I had those experiences.

That's why I came to System Wars back in the Xbox/Gamecube/PS2 generation. I wanted to discuss gaming with gamers, get a feel of my gaming brothers and sisters. This is my group, these are my kind. I wish I had more time to spend here these days, but it's not to be...I know people come specifically to System Wars for other reasons, but from where I was sitting it was peachy to meet like minded and different gamers over the years. I know there were lulz and zany, merry times either in chats or in crazy game sessions across the gaming spectrum.

I'm grateful for my time here and I again I want to thank you for inviting me to share in this thread.

Thanks again, cainetao bro.

No doubt brother. Gods speed

#116 Edited by SolidTy (42429 posts) -

@timmy00 said:

Not really a fan of these kind of threads but heh why not. Off the top of my head for people that are cool, SolidTy, Sagem, and a few other people I can't think of right now.

After many of these kinds of threads over the span of years, I think I agree. I was tempted to use the @ sign to call some peeps out, but time and all that.

I'm jolly to see you and thanks for the memories Timmy.

Here's to Timmy! Here Here!

#117 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8358 posts) -
#118 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (8358 posts) -

@st1ka was an amazing poster, I miss his contributions...

#119 Edited by Ballroompirate (22555 posts) -

@freedomfreak you will always have the 2nd best sigs in SW ( me being the first ^.^v )

@ArisShadows best gif sigs I've ever seen

@Xaero_Gravity will never surpass his master in jedi arts (that would be me)

@seanmcloughlin love giving you crap, also has an awesome youtube channel

@AdobeArtist best mod here

@clyde46 a decent hermit

@PhazonBlazer So goku face jpg (ah the night we all had your sig and avatar in the lounge, was total epic sauce)

@DarkLink77 interesting poster

@Sagem28 has the best avatar, and probably the longest running avatar used that I've seen (not counting mods)

@BPoole96 one of the best posters here

@princessgomez92 Michaels alternate persona number....I don't know, also a pretty cool guy

@ReadingRainbow4 another good poster

#120 Posted by ZZoMBiE13 (22911 posts) -
#121 Posted by remiks00 (1705 posts) -
#122 Posted by sukraj (22131 posts) -
#123 Posted by _Matt_ (8866 posts) -

also, as a continuation from my previous post in this thread:

More people I can have nice discussions with even on SW:

@PAL360 , @seanmcloughlin

#124 Posted by PAL360 (26706 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

also, as a continuation from my previous post in this thread:

More people I can have nice discussions with even on SW:

@PAL360 , @seanmcloughlin

Nice ;)

#125 Edited by TheEroica (13305 posts) -
#126 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

CallOfDutyRulez thread's made me laugh. Where in the hell is he now?

Yeah that guy is pretty funny. That was also SonySexual1. I'm pretty sure they are now called 'XboxFails'.

#127 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -
#128 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38214 posts) -
#129 Posted by clr84651 (5364 posts) -

A shout out at FoxbatAlpha & RR360DD. They have both really been crazy on SW for months. They finally seem to be on their meds now and calming down quite significantly. Lol!

#130 Edited by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -
#131 Edited by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

@clr84651 said:

A shout out at FoxbatAlpha & RR360DD. They have both really been crazy on SW for months. They finally seem to be on their meds now and calming down quite significantly. Lol!

Copious amounts of ownage and astronomical levels of butthurt can make even the most rabid fanboys docile

#132 Edited by TheEroica (13305 posts) -
#133 Posted by TheEroica (13305 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@TheEroica said:

@heretrix: @ArisShadows @Heil68: @clyde46: @BPoole96: @IgGy621985: @seanmcloughlin: Many thanks for the shout brothers... I shout back.

Still can't believe you have no hair.... I need time to process this

I think it looks awesome. I have been considering shaving my head as well since my hair is already thinning out at 24. I'll be bald sooner or later whether I like it or not. I may as well embrace it :P

I was a competitive Swimmer growing up... I had my head shaved most of my life. It actually made the transition to a shaved head later in life pretty easy. Do it Poole... I've talked so many of my friends into doing it... I'll tell you what I tell them... 2 weeks. Two weeks after you do it, it'll just seem normal. go for it. Join the club... the Mr. Cleans.

#134 Edited by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

@TheEroica: I am seriously considering it, but maybe after the winter passes since my head will be freezing lol. I am also worried that I may have an oddly shaped skull that wouldn't look good exposed. The idea of not having to wash my hair every morning to get rid of bed head does sound very appealing though :P

#135 Posted by TheEroica (13305 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

@TheEroica: I am seriously considering it, but maybe after the winter passes since my head will be freezing lol. I am also worried that I may have an oddly shaped skull that wouldn't look good exposed. The idea of not having to wash my hair every morning to get rid of bed head does sound very appealing though :P

shit man, so does going down to the store or shopping online for a nice winter hat to where everywhere you go... remember, when you have no hair on your head you can wear anything you want on it and its gonna look the same when you take it off... Winter has become one of my favorite times to be bald haha....

I hear ya on the oddly shaped head thing... Im lucky to be born with a massive round melon so I lucked out. Maybe take it down short enough to tell and go from there. haha... or buy the hat reguardless :P

#136 Edited by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -
#137 Edited by clone01 (24501 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

@TheEroica: I am seriously considering it, but maybe after the winter passes since my head will be freezing lol. I am also worried that I may have an oddly shaped skull that wouldn't look good exposed. The idea of not having to wash my hair every morning to get rid of bed head does sound very appealing though :P

I do the "1" with the clippers at the barber shop. More of my losing battle with a receding hairline than anything else...lol. Its nice, though.

#138 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

This thread is still going??? lol

And shoutout to myself for literally spending the last 9 hours creating the KIllzone: Shadow Fall hype thread! That's literally how long it took. 9 hours. Nine Ficken hours!!!

Bullshit.

#139 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@TheEroica: I am seriously considering it, but maybe after the winter passes since my head will be freezing lol. I am also worried that I may have an oddly shaped skull that wouldn't look good exposed. The idea of not having to wash my hair every morning to get rid of bed head does sound very appealing though :P

I do the "1" with the clippers at the barber shop. More of my losing battle with a receding hairline than anything else...lol. Its nice, though.

I've been doing a 3 on the top and 2 on the sides, but when I was younger I went 2/1. Damn, really considering it

#140 Posted by psymon100 (6138 posts) -

what about the awesome hairstyle 'mullet' ?

#141 Edited by TheEroica (13305 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

@clone01 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@TheEroica: I am seriously considering it, but maybe after the winter passes since my head will be freezing lol. I am also worried that I may have an oddly shaped skull that wouldn't look good exposed. The idea of not having to wash my hair every morning to get rid of bed head does sound very appealing though :P

I do the "1" with the clippers at the barber shop. More of my losing battle with a receding hairline than anything else...lol. Its nice, though.

I've been doing a 3 on the top and 2 on the sides, but when I was younger I went 2/1. Damn, really considering it

I got myself a nice razor and I bic that shit in the shower... it adds 5 minutes to my day twice a week...

#142 Edited by clone01 (24501 posts) -

@BPoole96 said:

@clone01 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@TheEroica: I am seriously considering it, but maybe after the winter passes since my head will be freezing lol. I am also worried that I may have an oddly shaped skull that wouldn't look good exposed. The idea of not having to wash my hair every morning to get rid of bed head does sound very appealing though :P

I do the "1" with the clippers at the barber shop. More of my losing battle with a receding hairline than anything else...lol. Its nice, though.

I've been doing a 3 on the top and 2 on the sides, but when I was younger I went 2/1. Damn, really considering it

I like it. One of the nice things about being male is not having to have hair. Works great. And frankly, my wife has told me that she likes me better this way rather than trying a combover.

#143 Posted by TheEroica (13305 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@clone01 said:

@BPoole96 said:

@TheEroica: I am seriously considering it, but maybe after the winter passes since my head will be freezing lol. I am also worried that I may have an oddly shaped skull that wouldn't look good exposed. The idea of not having to wash my hair every morning to get rid of bed head does sound very appealing though :P

I do the "1" with the clippers at the barber shop. More of my losing battle with a receding hairline than anything else...lol. Its nice, though.

I've been doing a 3 on the top and 2 on the sides, but when I was younger I went 2/1. Damn, really considering it

I like it. One of the nice things about being male is not having to have hair. Works great. And frankly, my wife has told me that she likes me better this way rather than trying a combover.

Yeah... My brother's receding like I was and I can't get him to see the light. Who wants to hang on to scraps? haha. the bald look is accepted now adays... like I said, 2 weeks after you shave it, it just becomes normal to everyone.

#144 Posted by XBOunity (2981 posts) -

wow what is this going on? I feel wierd

#145 Posted by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -

@XBOunity said:

wow what is this going on? I feel wierd

Yeah I seriously thought this thread would get locked Iin like two minutes but it's turned into a 3 page orgy .

#146 Edited by DarkLink77 (31695 posts) -

Positivity? On System Wars? The fuck is this?

Anyway, shoutouts to my bros. You all know who you are, and there's far too many of you to list. Cheers.

#148 Edited by John_Matherson (2031 posts) -
#149 Posted by SNIPER4321 (10143 posts) -
#150 Posted by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -


@Sagem28 has the best avatar, and probably the longest running avatar used that I've seen (not counting mods)

Oh wow, thanks man :P
Yeah, I've had it for years now.

I like how he's waving his finger, like he's disapproving all the stupidity on SW.