PS4: 540,000

XB1: 170,000

Breakdown:

PS4: 250,000

XBONE: 100,000

PS4: 290,000

XBONE: 70,000

Credits: GFK and NeoGAF

http://www.boerse-online.de/nachrichten/aktien/Sony-Aktie-Japaner-ziehen-in-Deutschland-mit-der-PS4-Microsofts-Xbox-One-davon-1000231563

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=866924

#2 Edited by Krelian-co (13061 posts) -

Damage control incoming "it still sells god (tm)"

#3 Posted by Salt_The_Fries (10040 posts) -

Do you and your cow brigade get wet from sales?

#4 Posted by commonfate (12824 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

I'm positively dripping right now from my nose, damn cold

#5 Edited by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

you ain't seen nothing yet, we'll be doing this for the next 6-7 years, get used to it

#6 Posted by Alcapello (1309 posts) -

Thanks for the find TC, will add this to my scorecard

#7 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

EA Access will turn the tide.

#8 Posted by Elpresador-911 (354 posts) -

The germans have great taste

#9 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (8989 posts) -

WTF ALL ARE THISE IDIOTS PLAYING?!?!?. Oh well I wish them a great rest of 2014, Wait a sec, Sony doesn't have. 2014. Ooops.

#11 Edited by SolidGame_basic (19265 posts) -

cant wait for the PS4 hate brigade to chime into this thread

#12 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/21/xbox-germany-general-manager-aims-to-conquer-40-market-share-for-xbox-one/

This is where we point and laugh and then maybe take a whole bunch of drugs.

#13 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (6256 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/11/21/xbox-germany-general-manager-aims-to-conquer-40-market-share-for-xbox-one/

This is where we point and laugh and then maybe take a whole bunch of drugs.

But you don't understand, making the Xbone an all-in-one media box instead of a games console broadens its appeal and will make it sell more.

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

#14 Edited by Krelian-co (13061 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

WTF ALL ARE THISE IDIOTS PLAYING?!?!?. Oh well I wish them a great rest of 2014, Wait a sec, Sony doesn't have. 2014. Ooops.

#15 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

Sale wars eh?

#16 Edited by hoosier7 (3976 posts) -

3 to 1 ouch. Yet some still think the X1 roll out to the rest of Europe is going to make a difference.

#17 Posted by AmazonAngry (968 posts) -

Wow...that's not just a win. That's a Roman conquering.

#18 Posted by AmazonAngry (968 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha: WTF ALL ARE THISE IDIOTS PLAYING?!?!?. Oh well I wish them a great rest of 2014, Wait a sec, Sony doesn't have. 2014. Ooops."

A lot more games than xbone.

#19 Posted by ShoTTyMcNaDeS (2723 posts) -

@FoxbatAlpha said:

BOOM! They must being playing endless hours of Resogun or maybe ISS I suppose. Lord knows they cant still be playing garbage like KZSF or Knack....Or are they??

#21 Posted by tormentos (20166 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

Germany is irrelevant. The only markets that ever really matter are North America, the U.K., and Japan. Everyone else is an afterthought.

Mainland EU >>>>>>>>> UK.

This is the reason why the PS3 beat the xbox 360,the xbox 360 has like 19 million gap in US vs the PS3,8.5 million millions are discounted by Japan which add to the PS3 10 million but only 1.6 million to the xbox 360.

Mainland EU add like another 8 million in favor of the PS3 despite the xbox 360 winning UK,all of EU countries combined are bigger than UK,so what make look irrelevant to you it really isn't when you join all countries.

#22 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@farrell2k said:

Germany is irrelevant. The only markets that ever really matter are North America, the U.K., and Japan. Everyone else is an afterthought.

Mainland EU >>>>>>>>> UK.

This is the reason why the PS3 beat the xbox 360,the xbox 360 has like 19 million gap in US vs the PS3,8.5 million millions are discounted by Japan which add to the PS3 10 million but only 1.6 million to the xbox 360.

Mainland EU add like another 8 million in favor of the PS3 despite the xbox 360 winning UK,all of EU countries combined are bigger than UK,so what make look irrelevant to you it really isn't when you join all countries.

I hope the EU implodes.

#24 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

@clyde46 said:

I hope the EU implodes.

Why, you one of those "gawd fearin", "patroitic" 'Mericans?

Dude wut? I'm English you tool.

#25 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

"b...bu....bu......bu.....bu....but China and Uganda will save teh Xbone!!!11" LOL.

#27 Edited by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

@clyde46 said:

@farrell2k said:

@clyde46 said:

I hope the EU implodes.

Why, you one of those "gawd fearin", "patroitic" 'Mericans?

Dude wut? I'm English you tool.

Oh. I wasn't aware that we knew one another so well that I knew your nationality. I guess I am glad that it was a QUESTION to determine that very piece of information. Boy, what a "tool" that makes ME. Dumb ass. lol.

Does my sig not give it away?

#28 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@farrell2k: well he does have a picture in his Sig with the steering wheel on the "wrong side" for an American. And your response to his original statement makes you sound like a tool.

#29 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@tormentos: when did PS3 beat 360?

#30 Posted by ghostwarrior786 (5811 posts) -

i hope x1 is getting its ass kicked in uk too i want a damn price cut

#31 Posted by Shewgenja (10982 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

Sale wars eh?

Just like the entire previous generation.

#32 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@Shewgenja said:

@clyde46 said:

Sale wars eh?

Just like every generation.

#34 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (4994 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@clyde46 said:

Sale wars eh?

Just like every generation.

Still has stupid has every generation. Damien seems to love it though. He's made 3 threads about it already.

Strangely, he hasn't said a word about NMN not being exclusive anymore.

#35 Posted by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

@lostrib: Well, that settles it. Irrefutable evidence that someone is "English" is when their forum signature has a picture of a car with a steering wheel on the "wrong side". How you two manage to know where to feed yourselves is amazing...

@clyde46:

Its very easy. I cook my food using an oven, I then transfer said food to a plate when its finished cooking. I then use these metal utensils to transfer the food from the plate to my mouth. See, even someone like you can do it.

#36 Edited by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@farrell2k: maybe next time you could just use your brain a little instead of jumping to conclusions

#37 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (43239 posts) -

Cows love to play sales.

#38 Posted by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Do you and your lem brigade get wet from crying out loud ?

#40 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

You kind of answered your own question...

#41 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

@lostrib said:

@farrell2k: maybe next time you could just use your brain a little instead of jumping to conclusions

You mean like ASKING, instead of making an assumption based on an image in a signature? You can't fix stupid, and you are the perfect example. Life must be so uncomplicated for you...

Honestly, is that all you got? Whenever you start losing, or get upset, you just start saying either how much smarter you are or how stupid others are while saying dumb shit.

The question you asked shows the assumptions you made, and the assumptions you make about Americans.

Really? I'm the perfect example of "you can't fix stupid." And my life must be uncomplicated? do you even know what I do?

#42 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@AzatiS said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

/clap ! You are a lem but you dont know it yet , just let it go , you will feel better i promise. PS4 >> X1 , cry me a river all day long , i dont mind get wet from your cries. Let it go !!

#43 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@AzatiS said:
@lostrib said:

@AzatiS said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

/clap ! You are a lem but you dont know it yet , just let it go , you will feel better i promise.

Um, what?

#44 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@AzatiS said:
@lostrib said:

@AzatiS said:

@Salt_The_Fries said:

/clap ! You are a lem but you dont know it yet , just let it go , you will feel better i promise.

Um, what?

Well , you really trying to play the neutral but ..... your lem side is taking over . WAtch out

#45 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@AzatiS said:

@lostrib said:

Um, what?

Well , you really trying to play the neutral but ..... your lem side is taking over . WAtch out

what lem side?

#46 Edited by AzatiS (8131 posts) -
@lostrib said:

@AzatiS said:

@lostrib said:

Um, what?

what lem side?

The one talking in your head

#47 Posted by lostrib (42725 posts) -

@AzatiS said:
@lostrib said:

@AzatiS said:

@lostrib said:

Um, what?

what lem side?

The one talking in your head

Which doesn't make sense because the only last gen console i've owned is a PS3

#49 Posted by chikenfriedrice (11018 posts) -

You guys don't talk about games very often lol

#50 Edited by clyde46 (47549 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

@lostrib said:

@farrell2k said:

@lostrib said:

You mean like ASKING, instead of making an assumption based on an image in a signature? You can't fix stupid, and you are the perfect example. Life must be so uncomplicated for you...

Honestly, is that all you got? Whenever you start losing, or get upset, you just start saying either how much smarter you are or how stupid others are while saying dumb shit.

The question you asked shows the assumptions you made, and the assumptions you make about Americans.

Really? I'm the perfect example of "you can't fix stupid." And my life must be uncomplicated? do you even know what I do?

I don't have to know what you do. Your actions here define you in a context appropriate here. Injecting that question with sarcasm and slight is not making assumptions on anyone's nationality, but it is a criticism of the specific mindset of nationality, which may or may not apply, and can only be know when a response is given. Do you think things through before replying, or do you just unleash the first bit of verbal diarrhea that enters your mind?

Assuming someone's nationality based on an image in a forum signature is pretty stupid. I guess everyone wearing the Union Jack on their t-shirt is English now too...

Maybe the stupid observation was too harsh. Is English your second language?

Don't assume that, a Welshman would kill you.