GameSpot Twitter Battle: PS4 is killing Xbox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by drakekratos (1975 posts) -
#2 Posted by AdamPA1006 (6417 posts) -

Yeah but its winning in Sri Lanka and thats all that matters. Noobs like in Japan dont know teh greatest of kinexct

#3 Posted by MonsieurX (29220 posts) -
Guess you didn't get it yet?
#4 Posted by emgesp (2041 posts) -

PS4 is the Obama of consoles. So, I guess that makes the Xbox One the Romney of consoles. 

#5 Posted by senses_fail_06 (6735 posts) -
Let's hope this is reflected in the sales. I can see a bunch of casuals wanting the new xbawks because it plays CoD. I know gamers will flock to the Quad, and that's all that really matters.
#6 Posted by Ly_the_Fairy (8652 posts) -

PS4 wins by copying what the 360 already had. That's what's sad.

Simple architecture, social media features, a more ergonomic controller, headset in the box, Kinect, and an improved online service.

So while the PS4 reveal definitely highlighted more "new" features, it's simply because the Playstation brand had so much catching up to do in comparison to the Xbox. It's great that Sony finally kicked themselves in the butt, and decided they needed to compete with MS.

#7 Posted by -RocBoys9489- (6191 posts) -

PS4 wins by copying what the 360 already had. That's what's sad.

Simple architecture, social media features, a more ergonomic controller, headset in the box, Kinect, and an improved online service.

So while the PS4 reveal definitely highlighted more "new" features, it's simply because the Playstation brand had so much catching up to do in comparison to the Xbox. It's great that Sony finally kicked themselves in the butt, and decided they needed to compete with MS.

Ly_the_Fairy
Right, consoles are becoming multimedia devices, not gaming platforms. Not saying that's a bad thing at all, however.
#8 Posted by emgesp (2041 posts) -

Xbox One would need to be priced much lower than the PS4 to be really competitive. The PS4 is doing everything right so far, but things can change. Please don't fail me Sony. 

#9 Posted by organic_machine (9685 posts) -

If your threads are getting locked, stop making new ones.