Gamespot: No Man's Sky coming to PS4 in 2015. No PC

#101 Posted by lostrib (34969 posts) -

lets hope so, pc will ruin it like they always do

please, give examples

#102 Posted by LegatoSkyheart (24993 posts) -

Pretty sure they said PC as well.

#103 Edited by foxhound_fox (87837 posts) -

This is probably one of the only applications of the phrase:

"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

#104 Posted by SYSTEM-REBOOT (646 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

lets hope so, pc will ruin it like they always do

please, give examples

why are you taking him serious? obviously he is trolling.

#105 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16336 posts) -

Actually, I've never seem PC gamers do that: desperately cling on to a title and claiming it to be exclusive while it's obviously not.

@ladyblue said:

Wonderful.... the rest of the gang is here.

@R4gn4r0k said:

The master race has exclusives specifically built for the master race and can also play filthy console games at way better settings.

So in the end the master race wins, that's all that matters.

If you didn't realize my comment was just rolling with what you said. And me including one more 'master race' in there, than I seriously don't know what to say to you -_-

#106 Posted by Promised_Trini (3588 posts) -

I am gonna laugh when this game comes to,all platforms.That should shut up the Ranting Fanboys.

#107 Posted by Laharl5 (405 posts) -

Hello :)

#108 Posted by lglz1337 (3210 posts) -

sony just announce it already, you snapped this studio did you ?

#109 Edited by Motokid6 (5326 posts) -

So how long before the console fans make a petition to NOT bring it to PC?

#110 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (1548 posts) -

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

Also, i still can't get excited for it. Small team using RG planets for a seamless galaxy, even if using cartoon graphics, which do look great. Seems to ambitious. I've seen small dev teams that wanted togo big and failed because of it.

#111 Posted by tormentos (17293 posts) -

Master beggers.

#112 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (1548 posts) -

Master beggers.

Why didn't care about the game before it was announced at e3?

#113 Posted by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

sony just announce it already, you snapped this studio did you ?

some PS fans tweeted Shu to buy the IP outright while he was in London visiting the developer, so hopefully he got the idea

#114 Posted by donalbane (16208 posts) -

I just saw an ad for Assassin's Creed Unity that had an Xbox logo at the end of the commercial. I guess that means it's not coming to PS4 now. There's another thread idea for you... someone get out there and make it happen.

#115 Posted by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

That's because PS fans are not beggars. we love PS4 exclusives with The Order, Bloodborne, UC4........ NMS would just make it sweeter

#116 Edited by DEadliNE-Zero0 (1548 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

That's because PS fans are not beggars. we love PS4 exclusives with The Order, Bloodborne, UC4........ NMS would just make it sweeter

What does that have to do with anything? The game was revelead a year ago, if i'm not mistaken. Why weren't PS4 fans talking about the game then, and are now suddenly so happy to be able to play the game, considering, the platforms back then where not announced either.

PC seemed logical, but i believe they wanted to also make console version. Why weren't you spreading info on the game, trying to get people excited for it?

Let me guess, you only found out about the game at E3, and since it's a potential exclusive, you now give a shit out of thin air. Begging huh?

So, wanting a game to be on your platform so you don't have to buy another platform for 1 or 2 game, that isn't even a normal exclusive like UC or Halo, is begging?

Dude, if the game was PC only, you and the rest of the Playstation fanbase wouldn't give a fuck about No Man's Sky. You'd call it indie trash with cartoony graphics and go back to bragging about The Order or Driveclub's gfx.

#117 Posted by NoodleFighter (7003 posts) -

So Cows like Space sims now? I like how they're trying to claim ownage because they have one meanwhile we're getting like 5 of them.

#118 Edited by SteXmaN (390 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

That's because PS fans are not beggars. we love PS4 exclusives with The Order, Bloodborne, UC4........ NMS would just make it sweeter

The Order,Bloodborne,UC4 aaaand the list ends there.2015 titles that don't bring anything new on the table.Check the PC list and keep grasping at straws,like always.

#119 Posted by PAL360 (26747 posts) -

@deadline-zero0:

Maybe its just me, but this game have been leading my most anticipated game's list since E3 2013. That said, i dont care about exclusivity. Good games should be played by everyone.

#120 Posted by R4gn4r0k (16336 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@lglz1337 said:

sony just announce it already, you snapped this studio did you ?

some PS fans tweeted Shu to buy the IP outright while he was in London visiting the developer, so hopefully he got the idea

Hopefully. PS4 owners are dying for some exclusives (which can clearly be seen in this thread)

#121 Posted by parkurtommo (26602 posts) -

@ladyblue said:

@bldgirsh said:

@ladyblue said:

@bldgirsh said:

@ladyblue said:

@xhawk27 said:

Sony doesn't have the money to make this more than a timed Exclusive. So in three months later PC, X1 versions bet on it.

Be sure to thank them for the hand me downs.

You meant for beta testing the game.

Anyways, doubt it's even an exclusive anyways, console perhaps but that's about it.

You can only bend the truth, but you'll never break it.

Cry about it to someone else.

Can't really complain to pink font. Kinda brightens up the SW.

The only bright spot in this hell hole.

I'm afraid your pink font (which by the way is on black, hardly bright at all) doesn't really hide your intense cynicism and bitterness...

#122 Posted by parkurtommo (26602 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@lglz1337 said:

sony just announce it already, you snapped this studio did you ?

some PS fans tweeted Shu to buy the IP outright while he was in London visiting the developer, so hopefully he got the idea

They would need to offer a lot of money for something like this... Sales would be rampant on PC (inb4 b-but piracy).

#123 Posted by Jankarcop (9128 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

That's because PS fans are not beggars. we love PS4 exclusives with The Order, Bloodborne, UC4........ NMS would just make it sweeter

Lol console exclusive lists are always so tiny and filled with rentals.

#124 Edited by blackace (20375 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Doesn't say that

Where does it say no PC or XB1? lol!! TC is a joke. Last i checked Joe Danger was on PS3 and XBox 360. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

No Man's Sky
No Mans Sky logo.png
Developer(s)Hello Games
Publisher(s)Hello Games
Platform(s)

PlayStation 4, TBA

**********************************************************************************************************

@Vecna said:

While everyone has the right to be stupid, Damien sure is abusing this privilege.

Everytime he post a thread on here, it's pure stupidity.

#125 Posted by scottpsfan14 (4036 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

That's because PS fans are not beggars. we love PS4 exclusives with The Order, Bloodborne, UC4........ NMS would just make it sweeter

Lol console exclusive lists are always so tiny and filled with rentals.

Consoles.

#126 Posted by Motokid6 (5326 posts) -

Consoles.

Not really. Console can be plural with the way he put it.

#127 Posted by Kaze_no_Mirai (11151 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

That's because PS fans are not beggars. we love PS4 exclusives with The Order, Bloodborne, UC4........ NMS would just make it sweeter

So basically being blind fanboys only hyping exclusives and timed exclusives as the second coming.

#128 Posted by clone01 (24564 posts) -

Why is this guy still allowed to create threads?

#129 Posted by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

@blackace said:

@Chutebox said:

Doesn't say that

Where does it say no PC or XB1? lol!! TC is a joke. Last i checked Joe Danger was on PS3 and XBox 360. LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

No Man's Sky
No Mans Sky logo.png
Developer(s)Hello Games
Publisher(s)Hello Games
Platform(s)

PlayStation 4, TBA

**********************************************************************************************************

@Vecna said:

While everyone has the right to be stupid, Damien sure is abusing this privilege.

Everytime he post a thread on here, it's pure stupidity.

do you see PC anywhere there? so that's what I meant by 'No PC'

#130 Edited by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

@clone01 said:

Why is this guy still allowed to create threads?

why shouldn't I be able to create threads? I don't do personal attacks, I don't call posters names or call them stupid, etc. I strictly post about console wars

#131 Posted by lostrib (34969 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@clone01 said:

Why is this guy still allowed to create threads?

why shouldn't I be able to create threads? I don't do personal attacks, I don't call posters names or call them stupid, etc. I strictly post about console wars

They tend to be awful, and it seems like the majority of them get locked

#132 Posted by DEadliNE-Zero0 (1548 posts) -

@PAL360 said:

@deadline-zero0:

Maybe its just me, but this game have been leading my most anticipated game's list since E3 2013. That said, i dont care about exclusivity. Good games should be played by everyone.

I agree. I'd love for the game to be on all platforms so everyone who is interested can enjoy it.

I was simply pointing out that i see tons of PS4 fanboys hyping NMS when it was revealed before and they didn't give a fuck about it then.

Now suddenly, it's a game they can't wait for and keep throwing into the face of pc and xbox fans, when they don't even know if it's exclusive anymore.

As i've said before, the fanboys, not fans, wouldn't give a fuck about the game if it was multiplat. It's simply one of the few "bullets" cows have left to hype their system.

#133 Edited by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

@clone01 said:

Why is this guy still allowed to create threads?

why shouldn't I be able to create threads? I don't do personal attacks, I don't call posters names or call them stupid, etc. I strictly post about console wars

They tend to be awful, and it seems like the majority of them get locked

no, they're not awful. they're just tend to be strongly pro-Sony/PS threads, so that's why even some pro-PC, pro-Xbone, pro-Nintendo mods can't take them

#134 Edited by lostrib (34969 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

@clone01 said:

Why is this guy still allowed to create threads?

why shouldn't I be able to create threads? I don't do personal attacks, I don't call posters names or call them stupid, etc. I strictly post about console wars

They tend to be awful, and it seems like the majority of them get locked

no, they're not awful. they're just tend to be strongly pro-Sony/PS threads, so that's why even some pro-PC, pro-Xbone, pro-Nintendo mods can't take them

I'd imagine they have greater reason than that for locking them. They mainly seem to be just fanboy drivel/troll bait

#135 Posted by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien- said:

@clone01 said:

Why is this guy still allowed to create threads?

why shouldn't I be able to create threads? I don't do personal attacks, I don't call posters names or call them stupid, etc. I strictly post about console wars

They tend to be awful, and it seems like the majority of them get locked

no, they're not awful. they're just tend to be strongly pro-Sony/PS threads, so that's why even some pro-PC, pro-Xbone, pro-Nintendo mods can't take them

I'd imagine they have greater reason than that for locking them. They mainly seem to be just fanboy drivel/troll bait

no, they are not. take that thread 'PS4 the best game console' for example, that's just 'pro-Sony' thread, and yet other platform fans come attacking it, which I have no problem with, as long as they don't do personal attacks. I know what the forum is all about.

#136 Posted by lostrib (34969 posts) -

@-Damien-: so you're admitting that all you post is fanboy drivel and troll bait. Good to know

#137 Posted by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@-Damien-: so you're admitting that all you post is fanboy drivel and troll bait. Good to know

you're just putting words into my mouth, seems like you have problems understanding my posts, I won't waste anymore of my time with you

#138 Posted by MrYaotubo (2652 posts) -

They just can´t talk about the PC version yet obviously,considering that sony is clearly pushing the game,but it will obviously be on the PC.
Remember the Grim Fandango announcement at E3 where they said it was exclusive to sony platforms? Guess what,now it´s also confirmed for PC day one,they just wanted to make the idiots believe it was exclusive when everyone was paying attention during E3. No mans Sky will end up the exact same.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/07/09/grim-fandango-remaster-remake-pc/

Consoletards are really a gullible bunch.

#139 Edited by clone01 (24564 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

@lostrib said:

@-Damien-: so you're admitting that all you post is fanboy drivel and troll bait. Good to know

you're just putting words into my mouth, seems like you have problems understanding my posts, I won't waste anymore of my time with you

Thank god for lostrib not having to waste his breath on someone like you.

#140 Edited by Wasdie (49652 posts) -

At this point it's pretty clear it's not a PS4 exclusive or Sony would have had them say that right on their E3 stage.

If Sony had the lead guy from Hello Games on their stage that means they've been working with them for some time and any exclusive deals would have been worked out prior to them working with each other.

It's clearly it's making its console debut on the PS4 (so no chance of an Xbox One version on launch) but that's all that Sony or Hello Games has said about it yet. So that could either mean it's launching on the PS4 and PC at the same time or it's going to spend some time on the PS4 exclusively.

However from a Reddit thread has dissected some info from one of their videos. In one of the videos released by Hello Games it shows the workboard of all of their employees. One of the stickers refers to keyboard shortcuts, which could just mean the dev tools, and another stickers refers to SLI support. This is a pretty strong indication that they are working on a PC build and their graphics programmer is hard at work with getting SLI working properly with the game.

They wouldn't be bothering if that if a PC version was never coming.

#141 Edited by wis3boi (31167 posts) -

Every troll on this board is a console troll....coincidence?

#142 Edited by clone01 (24564 posts) -

@Wasdie said:

At this point it's pretty clear it's not a PS4 exclusive or Sony would have had them say that right on their E3 stage.

Wasdie, isn't this essentially a troll thread? Why is this allowed.

#143 Edited by Wasdie (49652 posts) -

@clone01 said:

@Wasdie said:

At this point it's pretty clear it's not a PS4 exclusive or Sony would have had them say that right on their E3 stage.

Wasdie, isn't this essentially a troll thread? Why is this allowed.

There's is nothing about this thread that is not allowed on this board. There is nothing wrong with trolling as long as it doesn't get super disruptive. This thread is not really a troll thread either as anybody could predict anything about the release of No Man's Sky.

#144 Posted by Motokid6 (5326 posts) -

@wis3boi said:

Every troll on this board is a console troll....coincidence?

Na there's a few pc douche bags, but yes the rest of the trolls are all console fans.

#145 Posted by pelvist (4646 posts) -

The reason they havent announced it as a multi platform game yet is because the longer it stays exclusive the longer the PS4 fanboys will advertise it as *the best game ever!* (like they do with all their exclusives) The moment it turns into a multi plat (which it will) is the moment that this free fanboy advertising stops.

I was watching some of the No Mans Sky material they have on GS earlier and I wondered if this game would be getting as much coverage from Gamespot if it was a PC only game. I dont think it would.

#146 Posted by parkurtommo (26602 posts) -

@Jankarcop said:

@-Damien- said:

Why didn't PS4 gamers care about No Man's Sky when it was in development and it seems to only come to PC?

That's because PS fans are not beggars. we love PS4 exclusives with The Order, Bloodborne, UC4........ NMS would just make it sweeter

Lol console exclusive lists are always so tiny and filled with rentals.

Consoles.

"Consoles' exclusive lists"

Dude....

...

??

#147 Posted by parkurtommo (26602 posts) -

@Motokid6 said:

@wis3boi said:

Every troll on this board is a console troll....coincidence?

Na there's a few pc douche bags, but yes the rest of the trolls are all console fans.

The difference between hermit trolls and consolite trolls is the fact that hermit trolls just dangle an exaggerated truth over console gamers, where as console gamers are just desperately trying to justify why they think PC gaming isn't "worth it" with mostly lies...

I'd say console trolls are worse. Not that they're more obnoxious, because hermits are probably extremely annoying for console gamers, I know I've been there. It's because they actually blatantly enjoy lying and denying raw data.

#148 Posted by MonsieurX (29708 posts) -
#149 Posted by -Damien- (5304 posts) -

I hope Shu really buy this IP outright, so PC fans can just shut the hell up

#150 Edited by Wasdie (49652 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

I hope Shu really buy this IP outright, so PC fans can just shut the hell up

And what's your reasoning for not wanting more people to play a video game other than being a troll?

Wanting games to be exclusive is about as fanboyish and childish as it gets really.