Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Unfortunately doesn't outperform in goty exclusives.

Is it just me, or are herms getting more and more desperate?

Is it me or do consolites keep repeating the same argument ?

Just him and suppaman01

@seanmcloughlin said:

Great news

How is this "news" exactly? It's been like this for a while

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@melonfarmerz: How quick we forget, it's last generation all over again . Do we not remember cheap pc builds where a Geforce 6 was beating the 360 on ports like quake 4, cod 2 and Prey. Yet 2 years later a Geforce 6 couldn't beat the Xbox 360 or ps3 in any multiplatform game. Not cod 4 ,AC or any title and 5 years later netiher a Gforce 6 or 7 could run the majority of PS3 or 360 titles. The same thing is happening again as hermits use rushed pc ports as a measuring stick to what these consoles can do. And just like l last time the older pcs are going to get left in the dust.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@melonfarmerz: How quick we forget, it's last generation all over again . Do we not remember cheap pc builds where a Geforce 6 was beating the 360 on ports like quake 4, cod 2 and Prey. Yet 2 years later a Geforce 6 couldn't beat the Xbox 360 or ps3 in any multiplatform game. Not cod 4 ,AC or any title and 5 years later netiher a Gforce 6 or 7 could run the majority of PS3 or 360 titles. The same thing is happening again as hermits use rushed pc ports as a measuring stick to what these consoles can do. And just like l last time the older pcs are going to get left in the dust.

But the money you save from the cost of PC games being less, allows you to counter this by upgrading. Depending on how many games you buy it all could well even itself out.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#104  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@zeeshanhaider: Did you read it? They said the PS4 version looks better in some areas while a pc maxed out looks better in others. Regardless a 7850 can't come close to maxing it. Meanwhile Deep down looks better then ever and isn't even coming to pc. But I'm talking to the slow kid who said infamous SS has no shadows.

Nah , DF said :

"A direct comparison with the PC version set to the ultimate quality preset reveals some large discrepancies between the Definitive Editions compared with the full-fat PC experience. Aspects such as tessellation are missing on the characters and environments, with some of these elements appearing more blocky on the PS4 and Xbox One as a result. Meanwhile, motion blur is used much more sparingly, while texture resolution is noticeably lower in some cases."

"Running with the ultimate preset enabled and the original TressFX in action, it's clear that the Definitive

Edition delivers an upgrade in select areas, but fails to trump the PC game in all respects. Certainly, when it comes to running at 1080p60fps -or with even higher resolutions and frame-rate - no other platform can

truly offer a PC-beating experience.""

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:
@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

But it does outperform in AAA, AA, online, and multiplats.

Which would people rather have? (The answer is PC, as it has more players)

Answer this question;

If PC has so many AAA exclusives, how come that it never seems to win a GOTY?

What would you rather have

-2 GOTY's (PS3)

vs.

-Most aaa/aa total, most aaa/aa exclusive, best multiplats, best online, best gfx, best performance (PC)

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

@Jankarcop: yeah i reckon. hardly even a compromise. PC.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 AM-Gamer

@tdkmillsy: That's not really a valid argument anymore. As long as you don't have to own a console game during it's first 3 months you can get them very cheap as well.

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#108 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

Unfortunately in Australia you can't build such a PC for $500. I hate you Americans! If I lived in the states I would have a 4K monitor with 3-way GTX 780ti's + all the goodies. Parts are way too cheap over there.

Parts are all made in China here. I'd wager yours are too.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#109 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

who cares? All the best games are console exclusives. if you want to play alone in your basement you game on pc, if you want to relax with your friends drink a few beers and chill on your couch you get a console. not to mention playing with a keyboard is a chore.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@tdkmillsy: That's not really a valid argument anymore. As long as you don't have to own a console game during it's first 3 months you can get them very cheap as well.

No. No you can't. Console game sales happen like twice a year.

GiantAssPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By GiantAssPanda
Member since 2011 • 1885 Posts

Still, I'm gonna spend around 1,5k on my next build (first completely new build in 6 years) just because I can.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Answer this question;

You've been avoiding my question so many times. How about you answer mine. Do you even have a gaming PC?

And also, are you 14. Judging by your post history, I wouldn't be surprised.

And to answer your question with my opinion, because PC gaming entitles a different type of gaming.

LoL came out in 2009

SC2 came out in 2010

GW2 came out in 2011

CS:GO came out in 2012

Dota 2 came out in 2013

So you see, for the past 5 years, we have 5 games that are the height of eSports. Each of these draw in crowds of hundreds of thousands and the players get paid millions. LoL filled up the entire fucking Staples center last year and each of these have a larger following than most actual sports. I highly doubt you have touched any of these games.

Most PC gamers have thousands of hours invested into each of these games and 5 years down the road, they will still be played competitively. Just like SC:BW and WC3 from years before.

Now we look at the console side. We have games like UC and TLoU. Great games, but games you play in one 20 hour play through and never play again. However, you still go on internet forums telling everyone how great these games are. You know why you never hear about the games I just mentioned on this forum? Because they each have their own forum with MILLIONS of users.

TLoU wins GOTY awards from generic sites like Gamespot and IGN, as expected, but in 5 years, what will happen? Literally nobody will ever talk about TLoU. Counter Strike GO and Starcraft will still be hosting million dollar tournaments and hundreds of thousands of players will still be putting in hours and hours into the games. Console gaming is casual. You have games that feel like movies. On this forum, where the vast majority of you are console gamers, you don't understand how PC gaming works. You think that we play games like that too and assume PC gaming is dying because we have a lack of "movie games", or as you would call them, AAA. Sure, when I'm bored, I might play some BF or AC but for the most part, PC gaming is much more competitive and complicated. To say its dead is just retarded. Esports is responsible for the recent boom in gaming. And which platform is responsible for esports?

Now you know why AAA titles on consoles win more GOTY's. They are casual mediums that go through casual sites to appeal to the casual gamer. If you want to play things with skill and depth, that turn off a lot of casual people on the console, hence skimming by sites like Gamespot, then you go PC.

I know DayZ isn't competitive, but people have been playing that mod off of Arma for quite awhile now. I've heard people tell me that they have put ridiculous amounts of time into that game. I agree...most people play a 10-15 hour console game and are done with it. Console games don't have replayability anymore.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Jankarcop

@intotheminx said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Answer this question;

You've been avoiding my question so many times. How about you answer mine. Do you even have a gaming PC?

And to answer your question with my opinion, because PC gaming entitles a different type of gaming.

LoL came out in 2009

SC2 came out in 2010

GW2 came out in 2011

Dota 2 came out in 2013

So you see, for the past 5 years, we have 5 games that are the height of eSports. Each of these draw in crowds of hundreds of thousands and the players get paid millions. LoL filled up the entire fucking Staples center last year and each of these have a larger following than most actual sports. I highly doubt you have touched any of these games.

Most PC gamers have thousands of hours invested into each of these games and 5 years down the road, they will still be played competitively. Just like SC:BW and WC3 from years before.

Now we look at the console side. We have games like UC and TLoU. Great games, but games you play in one 20 hour play through and never play again. However, you still go on internet forums telling everyone how great these games are. You know why you never hear about the games I just mentioned on this forum? Because they each have their own forum with MILLIONS of users.

TLoU wins GOTY awards from generic sites like Gamespot and IGN, as expected, but in 5 years, what will happen? Literally nobody will ever talk about TLoU. Counter Strike GO and Starcraft will still be hosting million dollar tournaments and hundreds of thousands of players will still be putting in hours and hours into the games. Console gaming is casual. You have games that feel like movies. On this forum, where the vast majority of you are console gamers, you don't understand how PC gaming works. You think that we play games like that too and assume PC gaming is dying because we have a lack of "movie games", or as you would call them, AAA. Sure, when I'm bored, I might play some BF or AC but for the most part, PC gaming is much more competitive and complicated. To say its dead is just retarded. Esports is responsible for the recent boom in gaming. And which platform is responsible for esports?

Now you know why AAA titles on consoles win more GOTY's. They are casual mediums that go through casual sites to appeal to the casual gamer. If you want to play things with skill and depth, that turn off a lot of casual people on the console, hence skimming by sites like Gamespot, then you go PC.

I know DayZ isn't competitive, but people have been playing that mod off of Arma for quite awhile now. I've heard people tell me that they have put ridiculous amounts of time into that game. I agree...most people play a 10-15 hour console game and are done with it. Console games don't have replayability anymore.

The funny part is, PC actually has more AAA/AA games both at GS and MC. Suppaman and XBOXDONE are liars.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Answer this question;

LoL came out in 2009

SC2 came out in 2010

GW2 came out in 2011

Dota 2 came out in 2013

I agree with this: "PC gaming entitles a different type of gaming." That type of gaming being mostly multiplayer games.

But that's still no excuse for PC not winning any significant awards or the extremely low release count of good non indie exclusives. Your argument is also falling apart because you're comparing multiplayer games with single player games. And I love how you're damage controlling with spouting crap like: "casual mediums that go through casual sites to appeal to the casual gamer." Meanwhile you're listing games like counter strike and league of legends which are definitely casual games.

Also Starcraft, CS,...have as much chance of winning a GOTY than TLOU,... But they don't win because...well TLOU is better.

And lol at the esports argument, so because a game is played competitively it's good? No that means it's popular, that's all. You're actually helping my argument by confirming the PC clichés. PC only has a couple of mmo's, fps's and rts games as non-indie exclusives. (the cause of that is piracy imo) PC gaming has been living in the twilight of console gaming for years now. Except for multiplayer and indie games...there's nothing of interest to play.

So basically you're damage controlling by saying; PC doesn't win any awards because it caters to a different audience that mostly likes multiplayer games. But as you know, that's nothing more than cheap damage control, like I said, a multiplayer game has just as much chance of winning a GOTY award than a singleplayer game.

PC gaming has become worse, in quality and quantity. That's the REAL reason why it doesn't win any significant awards from the major gaming media.

BTW, yes I have a gaming laptop that's now a couple of years old. It's an ASUS G73J. And I like(d) PC gaming but it's nothing compared to the PC gaming era of the late 90's.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 MonsieurX

@ps4hasnogames said:

who cares? All the best games are console exclusives. if you want to play alone in your basement you game on pc, if you want to relax with your friends drink a few beers and chill on your couch you get a console. not to mention playing with a keyboard is a chore.

...then use a controller

And it implies you can't play PC games on your TV relaxing on your couch

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#116  Edited By gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

----

Oh no no no. That's not how it played out at all. Console gamers were like, "Look 360 is cutting edge(which it was) and can run these PC games at max(quakeiv, oblivion, Fear, etc.)1!1!"

PS3 eventually dropped with staggered release over '06/'07. It was '07 that we saw the release of Crysis and 8800gt, with Radeon 4850 and 4830 the following year. So a year or two into the massive 9yr. console generation the PC had it's cutting egde proof-of-concept and neither console even came close for the duration of the generation and Crysis still looks better than some "next-gen" with mods.

Consoles have always had the disadvantage over the gen. Consolites only have another year to pathetically brag about their average 7850 $115 graphics before the joke runs out. GS owned you fanboys hard. 8.0. Never forget.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#117 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

What's it like in the 90's?

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

lol That's actually a pretty good point you made, but it isn't like that for everyone. The majority of my friends don't even play video games. The ones that do play on PC so we usually play online. If I hang out with those people in person we usually go out and do shit instead of playing games.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By AM-Gamer

@gamecubepad: except it didn't run Quake at max as it was a sloppy port. It ran games far better looking then quake but the first year was rough. Now the difference between visuals is mostly framerates and resolution making pc gaming as irrelevant as ever.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

It's funny how hermits like to brag about having the most AAA/AAEs over consoles and than then try to dismis the GOTY awards given by the same gaming sites who gave their PC games AAA/AA status lol.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 MonsieurX

@casharmy said:

It's funny how hermits like to brag about having the most AAA/AAEs over consoles and than then try to dismis the GOTY awards given by the same gaming sites who gave their PC games AAA/AA status lol.

Because a single award per year is only what matters

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#122  Edited By DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

The moment they used a limited qty discounted item, they blew the comparison. You can likely get both XB1 and PS4 at discounted prices too if you look hard enough, it makes the comparison useless.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#123 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

1. Games = Preference

2. Couch .???

Loading Video...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Here's direct quotes from the Article:

---

However, what about a gaming PC that isn't top of the line, say, one that was built for $550?

We aimed to stay within a budget of $550--roughly the most you can pay for an Xbox One in North America...

A budget of $550 is unusually small for a gaming PC...

With my $550 PC, I was able to handily outperform the Xbox One in every case, and the PlayStation 4 in most cases, which says a lot about the value of the PlayStation 4 given its lower $400 price point...

You can build a gaming PC for around the cost of an Xbox One [+50]...

Current cross-platform games on consoles perform best on a PlayStation 4, which currently sells for $100 less than an Xbox One. If you were to try to build a gaming PC for $400 to $450, our experience has taught us that you would end up with a machine that can't compete with either next-gen console.

----

$550 is the number they worked with, not $500. In any event, $550 is a jump from a $400 PS4.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Jankarcop

@Suppaman100 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@Suppaman100 said:
@Jankarcop said:

@xboxdone74 said:

Answer this question;

LoL came out in 2009

SC2 came out in 2010

GW2 came out in 2011

Dota 2 came out in 2013

But that's still no excuse for PC not winning any significant awards or the extremely low release count of good non indie exclusive .

And lol at the esports argument, so because a game is played competitively it's good? No that means it's popular, that's all.

PC gaming has become worse, in quality and quantity.

Sit the **** down liar:

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/gamespot-reviews-spreadsheet/

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 MonsieurX
@DerekLoffin said:

The moment they used a limited qty discounted item, they blew the comparison. You can likely get both XB1 and PS4 at discounted prices too if you look hard enough, it makes the comparison useless.

PS4,discounted price?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Jankarcop

@casharmy said:

I never dismissed GOTYs. Since Supa and XDONE are cows, I agree that PS3 had 2 GOTYs and include it in its PROS:

PS3:

• 2 GOTYs

PC

• More AAA+AA both total and exclusive at MC/GS. (Actually 3x more Exclusives than PS3)
  • Best version of multiplats
  • Best gfx/performance
  • Best online/competative

I'd take those PC's rather vast advantages over 2 rental GOTYs.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@melonfarmerz said:

@AM-Gamer said:

No. No you can't. Console game sales happen like twice a year.

That's not true at all. Retailers have overstock issues and retail console games go on sale all the time. Last week Target did a Buy 2 get 1 free sale randomly.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 AM-Gamer

"Offers an upgrade in select areas" better in some areas worse in others seriously are you slow? It's like when people post dozens of infamous SS pics with shadows ad you kept saying it had no shadows.

The console version looks better in pretty much all areas with the exception of SOME textures.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Jankarcop

@AM-Gamer said:

"Offers an upgrade in select areas" better in some areas worse in others seriously are you slow? It's like when people post dozens of infamous SS pics with shadows ad you kept saying it had no shadows.

The console version looks better in pretty much all areas with the exception of SOME textures.

Wait what....what multiplat other than MLB looks better on consoles....rofl

Almost all multiplats look and run better on PC, this is not a debatable thing.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Jankarcop

@ps4hasnogames said:

who cares? All the best games are console exclusives.

Not according to GS and MC.

How does lying feel?

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

LoL is definitely a casual game. F2P lol

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Jankarcop

@m3dude1 said:

LoL has a higher skill cap than any console title ever conceived at the moment, and this can not even be debated.

The fact that a F2P title is able to do this says more about consoles than it does about PC. Playing catch up sucks aye?

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 gamecubepad

@AM-Gamer said:

@gamecubepad: except it didn't run Quake at max as it was a sloppy port. It ran games far better looking then quake but the first year was rough. Now the difference between visuals is mostly framerates and resolution making pc gaming as irrelevant as ever.

What does that have to do with your assertion that console optimization will cause increase in performance on the hd-twins, but that PC will receive no such enhancements?

Let's ignore Mantle, Nvidia's new drivers, and impending DX12 enhancements on PC.

Consolites are in denial. It's like haters who are so blinded by their objectum-sexual obsession with PS and XO that they refuse to believe that another Crysis is coming down the pipeline. That devs will start targeting 4-5TFLOP GPUs as mid range in the next few years and PS and XO will be stuck at the same level for 8yrs! How much wiener would that suck? Truthfully, man?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Jankarcop

Multiplats this gen so far better on PC

• Thief4
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Tomb Raider
  • BF4
  • CoD
  • Batman
  • AC
  • TitanFall

Better on Console:

• MLB

Lmao secondary gamers. Have fun w/ that superior .....Baseball game.....lmao

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By m3dude1

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

LoL has a higher skill cap than any console title ever conceived at the moment, and this can not even be debated.

The fact that a F2P title is able to do this says more about consoles than it does about PC. Playing catch up sucks aye?

and console gamers would hand you your ass in any fps game. LoL takes about as much skill as WOW

@gamecubepad

when has pc ever gotten optimization enhancements? you dont continually get better graphics from the same gpu on the pc, optimizing for the pc is too expensive and time consuming that no dev is ever going to bother.

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

As a hermit, I'd never buy such a weak system and I'd advice anyone not on a tight budget to throw more money at their rig.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@AM-Gamer said:

@Cloud_imperium: It won't for long, rushed launch ports are not a good indicator of what a console can do. Especially since the gpu in the PS4 beats that pc.

lol you think BF4 was a rushed title? lol they had to downgrade multiple aspects because the gpu isnt all power nor is the cpu... The PS4 hardware is almost a carbon copy of pc architecture with having a shared memory pool...The PS4's cpu will be the console's downfall, look at ISS, BF4 64 MP, etc, the framerates are severely affected as more crap happens on screen that relies on the cpu to process that data.

While the PS4 is faster then a normal 7850 its cpu will affect its abilities, along with the fact some compute workloads are/will go to the gpu freeing up cpu cycles, again that will lower the gpu's total performance on rendering depending on what they are computing. With Tomb raider's TressFX used the ps4's gpu and that version was more optimized and downgraded to fit the limits of the gpu while doing that along with rendering the graphics.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Jankarcop

@m3dude1 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

and console gamers would hand you your ass in any fps game. LoL takes about as much skill as WOW

Microsoft set out on a Xbox Live project that would let PC and console users interact on some form of united multiplayer platform – a grand idea on paper. In practice however, it's said that PC gamers "destroyed" console players every time.

The slaughter was so bad, Sood says that Microsoft even pitted "mediocre" PC gamers against "the best" console gamers in testing, and the results were unchanged: the keyboard and mouse prevailed

Rofl. Oh and yeah, both WoW and LoL have higher skillcaps than console titles. One or two fighters might be ahead of WoW, thats about it.

Or are you that clueless when it comes to gaming? Back to your movie-titles, let the real gamers talk.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 MonsieurX

@m3dude1 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

@gamecubepad

when has pc ever gotten optimization enhancements? you dont continually get better graphics from the same gpu on the pc, optimizing for the pc is too expensive and time consuming that no dev is ever going to bother.

Nvidia\AMD drivers are doing the job

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By m3dude1

@04dcarraher said:

@AM-Gamer said:

@Cloud_imperium: It won't for long, rushed launch ports are not a good indicator of what a console can do. Especially since the gpu in the PS4 beats that pc.

lol you think BF4 was a rushed title? lol they had to downgrade multiple aspects because the gpu isnt all power nor is the cpu... The PS4 hardware is almost a carbon copy of pc architecture with having a shared memory pool...The PS4's cpu will be the console's downfall, look at ISS, BF4 64 MP, etc, the framerates are severely affected as more crap happens on screen that relies on the cpu to process that data.

you dont think bf4 was rushed? the game is completely FUBAR and dice has no idea how to fix it. The maps(excluding paracel storm, which they admit they completely redid from scratch several times) all look far worse than the maps in bf3 and the game rubberbands heavily on all platforms. not to mention most of the SP levels look blatantly unfinished

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

How does lying feel?

The only thing PC has is RTS borefests. A million civilization games and their garbage spinoffs. And PCs highest rated metacritic game is Half Life 2 which is on consoles as well LOL.

A single nintendo generation destroys PC's whole 30 year history which is sad... the Wii itself has higher rated games than PC's entire history.

Truth hurts? Pwned.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Jankarcop

99% of multiplats have been rushed for the last 2 gens in that case, since they all run and look better on PC.....

lmao the excuses never end!

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Jankarcop

@ps4hasnogames said:

@Jankarcop said:

@ps4hasnogames said:

How does lying feel?

The only thing PC has is RTS borefests. A million civilization games and their garbage spinoffs. And PCs highest rated metacritic game is Half Life 2 which is on consoles as well LOL.

A single nintendo generation destroys PC's whole 30 year history which is sad... the Wii itself has higher rated games than PC's entire history.

Truth hurts? Pwned.

Consoles are so good they have less aaa/aa games and fewer genres and the worst version of 99% of multiplats. LOL thief4 at 16 fps.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

Multiplats this gen so far better on PC

• Thief4
  • Dark Souls 2
  • Tomb Raider
  • BF4
  • CoD
  • Batman
  • AC
  • TitanFall

Better on Console:

• MLB

Lmao secondary gamers. Have fun w/ that superior .....Baseball game.....lmao

MGSGZ :)

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By m3dude1

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@m3dude1 said:

Microsoft set out on a Xbox Live project that would let PC and console users interact on some form of united multiplayer platform – a grand idea on paper. In practice however, it's said that PC gamers "destroyed" console players every time.

The slaughter was so bad, Sood says that Microsoft even pitted "mediocre" PC gamers against "the best" console gamers in testing, and the results were unchanged: the keyboard and mouse prevailed

Rofl. Oh and yeah, both WoW and LoL have higher skillcaps than console titles. One or two fighters might be ahead of WoW, thats about it.

Or are you that clueless when it comes to gaming? Back to your movie-titles, let the real gamers talk.

Yeah ive heard that BS story before. How about we go play some DM right now champ? Lets see how this console gamer fares? LOL @ any mmorpg or tower defense game taking real skill.

@MonsieurX

You should stop reading their press releases and check actual benchmarks. their driver updates arent doing much of anything outside of fixing broken sli scaling. It will be interesting to see how a 78507870 is doing 4 years from now, you know since according to you it stomps on a ps4 and will receive the same optimization.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Jankarcop

LOL he's saying MOBAs dont take skill. They are nuclear physicists compared to console janitors.

Trolling or just a noob gamer, you decide.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 gamecubepad

@04dcarraher: Yeah CPU will be a snare. These systems are just 3GHz amd quads with r7 250 and r7 265. Nothing magical is happening.

@m3dude1: Even leaving mods out...Source HDR upgrade, Oblivion HDR+AA patch, numerous Catalyst driver updates, Mantle, Nvidia 334.89 driver, impending DX12.

When have all consoles been x86 PCs with APUs?

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@m3dude1: Yup. LoL is super easy right? Is that why it's the most popular esport in the world right now? Because it takes no skill? You have obviously never played it. You play on console yet you talk about real skill. You wouldn't last a second in counter strike or starcraft. There's a reason all esports are PC games. That statement alone solidifies the fact that you obviously don't have a PC and have never tried PC gaming.