Games that seriously piss you off the most during gameplay

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G0kustyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 G0kustyle
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

For me it was SFIV, its a great game overall just the final boss "Seth"on hardest mode.he is so freaken cheap with his non stop combos moves... also gouken with his unlimited nonstop "ha-do-kun" as well...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts
The amount of time it took to kill people on Uncharted, but was only anoying until i found the power of the shotgun!
imapieceofwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 imapieceofwood
Member since 2006 • 1855 Posts

for me it was in motorstorm 2, when u go play a race and you race compeltely flawlessly and someone manages to beat u, or u race flawlessly until u roll vehicle around the corner to the finish line, or when u boost and try to explode over the finish line but ur dude goes staight up in the air and hits the sign parrallel to the finish line and u dont actually pass the line, or when u boost to explode over the finish line and ur dude goes straight down to the ground and doesnt roll or anything, or.... i could go on forever.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Games that use cutscenes to setup enemies in superior positions while leaving you open to attack. RE5 did this a lot.

Games with unimaginative boss fights.

Racers with AI opponents that never make mistakes or uses rubberband physics to keep races tight (Project Gotham)

Games with bad camera and controls

SwampKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SwampKitten
Member since 2009 • 176 Posts
Ninja Gaiden 2 but only because it was meant to bust your balls..and it succeeded, but I loved it :P
PBSnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PBSnipes
Member since 2007 • 14621 Posts

Killzone 2- Simply no excuse for the abhorrent controls.

CoD 4- Nothing more than a simplified version of MoH:AA with a paint job, and MoH:AA wasn't exactly a deep game.

SWAT 4- Wonky AI makes the higher difficulties a pain in the ass.

Baldur's Gate 2- As much as I love the game, it's is too deep for its own good. I've played every D&D-based game BioWare has made, and I still don't completely understand what's going on.

Every single goddamn shooter on the PSP- Contrary to popular belief, the PSP does *not* have a second analog stick.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts
Too Human. It showed such a glimmer of promise, yet poor design decisions and technical flaws continually brought it down.
PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

Far Cry 2. Not exactly the gameplay, in fact I think the shooting was pretty good, but the experience its presented in was just horrible. Who the hell came up with the voice acting? For those who didn't play it, think oblivion, but worse.

Zoso-8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Zoso-8
Member since 2008 • 2047 Posts
Killzone 2 - Assault Class (speaks for itself) Halo 3 - Community
sikanderahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sikanderahmed
Member since 2007 • 5444 Posts

racing games, cod4 on veteran enemies keep respawning, killzone liberation bosses

Avatar image for authorityissues
authorityissues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 authorityissues
Member since 2009 • 387 Posts
Anytime I played Prince of Persia. I seriously hated that game.
sikanderahmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sikanderahmed
Member since 2007 • 5444 Posts

Killzone 2 - Assault Class (speaks for itself) Halo 3 - CommunityZoso-8

oh yes i totally forgot about kz2 overpowered assault class i mean wtf they have rocket launchers + double the health and ability to run faster + full normal health recharge

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
Gears 2. Lag and cheaters. GH 3: Quitters
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#14 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
GTAIV. I go back and try to play that campaign now... it's infuriating. It always takes me awhile to get used to the controls again, and I hate when the slightest thing sets the cops off if all I wanna do is get from point A to point B. So yeah, GTAIV for me.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Gears of War 2. nuff said.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts

Other then "Ninja Gaiden Black"(Alma boss fight) with that freakin fatass Xbox controller, no other games have really pissed me off.

Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts
Baja Edge of control made me want to pull my hair out however a good game the career mode was to hard. So i had to cheat:) and when you cheat you ruin the game.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50712 Posts

Ninja Gaiden

G0kustyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 G0kustyle

Other then "Ninja Gaiden Black"(Alma boss fight) with that freakin fatass Xbox controller, no other games have really pissed me off.

TecmoGirl

OH!... Couldn't agree more with you more on this one, that Big Ass Controller was horrible... playing any game on that big controller can make other games really fustrating as well...:?

Majordutch201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Majordutch201
Member since 2009 • 442 Posts

Gears 2 on Insane difficulty 2-3 hits your in the read, unload half a clip to stagger a locust:evil:

G0kustyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 G0kustyle

Another game that I wanted to point out is GT2 on simulation mode trying to achive the S class licenes. That DAMN! track where you have to use the Viper to clear the course gets me really mad and frustrated...:evil: Till this day, I'm still not able to beat that damn track course... if you played it before, you know which track I am talking about!...

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

If a game I happen to be playing has frustrating gameplay I'll put it down and forget about it and play something else.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Playing Ken 10 times in a row on SFIV drives me insane. Especially when it's a flow-chart Ken who keeps doing SHORYUKEN.

Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts

Resident Evil 5 - It's fun to play but some of the design decisions are just terrible and make the game really frustrating to play. Not being able to move and shoot among other bad controls is just annoying and Sheva's AI is so dumb in single-player. She'll be right up your ass even when there's plenty of room and will pump bullets into your back instead of finding somewhere better to aim from. In some situations she's worse than useless.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
Valkyria Chronicles - I hate it when shots miss an enemy, period. I feel like smacking someone with my controller every time that happens.
mo0ksi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 mo0ksi
Member since 2007 • 12337 Posts
STALKER Clear Sky - Allied Faction AI doing absolutely nothing when you're being attacked right in front of them.
Avatar image for TheGreatOutdoor
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheGreatOutdoor
Member since 2009 • 3234 Posts

For me it was SFIV, its a great game overall just the final boss "Seth"on hardest mode.he is so freaken cheap with his non stop combos moves... also gouken with his unlimited nonstop "ha-do-kun" as well...

G0kustyle

Guild Wars. When I am playing PvP (which is about 97% of what I do on that game) and get a group of players that have no clue WTF to do, don't ask for help, and ignore the advice they are given. That gets under my skin. I end leaving and playing something else or watching TV sometimes because I get so frustrated. Team Fortress 2 can get to you when you have a team that refuses to play defense and the other team is killing you on score. Just running one flag right after another and nobody plays defense. I just leave and find another server when that happens though.

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts

For Seth just stay close to him, block all he does and counter. That makes him very dumb even in hardest. All CPU characters have things that they always do, like Cammy that does Spiral Arrow when far away, Cannon Spike when close or jumping. Lol very predictable CPU.

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DealRogers

On topic, World at War or Killzone 2 in the hardest difficulty really cracks me up :P.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

Gears 2 on Insane difficulty 2-3 hits your in the read, unload half a clip to stagger a locust:evil:

Majordutch201
Gears 2 on insane was a walk in the park.The only thing that sucked about it was the AI.
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 TheGreatOutdoor

For Seth just stay close to him, block all he does and counter. That makes him very dumb even in hardest. All CPU characters have things that they always do, like Cammy that does Spiral Arrow when far away, Cannon Spike when close or jumping. Lol very predictable CPU.

DealRogers

What's a "CPU character"? CPU=Centrel Processing Unit (Processor). Or do you mean NPC? NPC=None Playable Character (the A.I. Characters).

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DealRogers
[QUOTE="TheGreatOutdoor"]

[QUOTE="DealRogers"]

What's a "CPU character"? CPU=Centrel Processing Unit (Processor). Or do you mean NPC? NPC=None Playable Character (the A.I. Characters).

I know what the acronyms mean genious, I'm just used to call CPU to AI controlled characters or other stuff in games.
DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DealRogers
[QUOTE="DealRogers"][QUOTE="TheGreatOutdoor"]

[QUOTE="DealRogers"]

I know what the acronyms mean genious, I'm just used to call CPU to AI controlled characters or other stuff in games.

By the way. In SF4 the game itself calls the AI controlled characters CPU (Versus mode: Player vs CPU/ CPU vs CPU) so, there.
NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
World of Goo. My God. I wanted... I wanted to do sick, horrible things to the two guys who made that game. I was so frustrated at some of the stages I wanted to scream (sometimes I did).
flazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 flazzle
Member since 2007 • 6507 Posts

Anything where you

A) Fighting a boss but anything you shoot does no damage. So instead of using all your shooting skills, you end up figuring out a puzzle that has nothing to do with shooting

B) Lengthy cut scenes before a boss or a stage, so everytime you die and try again, you have to watch them

C) Bosses that have no damage meter, so you don't know if you are hurting them

D) Looking around for a save. Sucks when you are tired but can't find a save.

E) Any combo of the above

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts

Playing Ken 10 times in a row on SFIV drives me insane. Especially when it's a flow-chart Ken who keeps doing SHORYUKEN.

Aljosa23
Honestly I wish I had this problem. I would have much higher BP if all I played was Ken. I don't even play against Ken a Quarter of the time.
Avatar image for deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
deactivated-61010a1ed19f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
Member since 2007 • 3235 Posts
Valkyria Chronicles - I hate it when shots miss an enemy, period. I feel like smacking someone with my controller every time that happens.nervmeister
That game was awesome, but your point is indeed valid. The first mission you get the endelweiss, i lined it up behind the imp tank, and there must have been a 1/100 chance of missing, and it did, not only that but it destroyed the gate i had to defend :(
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TheGreatOutdoor

[QUOTE="DealRogers"][QUOTE="TheGreatOutdoor"]What's a "CPU character"? CPU=Centrel Processing Unit (Processor). Or do you mean NPC? NPC=None Playable Character (the A.I. Characters).

DealRogers

By the way. In SF4 the game itself calls the AI controlled characters CPU (Versus mode: Player vs CPU/ CPU vs CPU) so, there.

2 post just to tell me "yes, you meant the A.I. Characters". You sure like to type and keep that post count up, huh. ;) :P

GTR2addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GTR2addict
Member since 2007 • 11863 Posts
GH (any), miss a tapping note in the middle of a 100 note pull-off i feel like hurling the guitar at someone and then savagely beating them up with it
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

waynehead895

Honestly I wish I had this problem. I would have much higher BP if all I played was Ken. I don't even play against Ken a Quarter of the time.

You're one of the lucky ones I guess. I'm sick of playing against Ken and then one dude was Sagat and I beat him just on the adrenaline of playing someone else. :lol:

SMR-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SMR-Venom
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
A bad camera really upsets me.
GabeBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 GabeBlack
Member since 2005 • 1821 Posts

The game thats pisses me the most off would be Too Human. I fell no desire to rant about it.