Games missing from the Sony conference?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

Now that we've all calm down a bit I'd like to address the some games speculated but not shown in the conference.

Persona 5 western release date

Level 5 JRPG

God of War 4

Bend Studio's game

Quantic Dream's movie game

Gran Turismo 7

rumored Gravity Rush 1 & 2 on PS4

Sony still have TGS, Paris Game Week and PS Experience so I guess they didn't want blow all their load

What were you expecting or wanted to see at the conference but didn't?

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

Sony went easy on Microsoft and still managed to win. They knew what they had was enough to crush MS this E3. You can expect them to announce those games this year.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

More than games were missing. Where were any talk of any upgrades to PSN and the UI, any price drops, where's that 1TB PS4, any upgrades to their controller, any price changes and more titles added to PS Now, will they support backward compatibility and modding, what do they have this holiday? Instead they didn't even try this year and just showed the same montages but in different order and music. No wonder they didn't change their slogan of #GreatmessAwaits because nothing was new and you still have to wait to who knows when for what they showed to really release.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 R4gn4r0k  Online
Member since 2004 • 46199 Posts

Vita games ?

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

"Games missing from the Sony conference?"

ALL OF THEM, so far Sony has been sucking lately.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Rime?

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

All things with a 2015 release date made by one of their studios. I will concede that I have may have missed something though.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Games available this year?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

can you imagine TC ? if they did show all LOL

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Lol. Cows still in denial and claim victory when not one exclusive will make 2015. Great way to judge your company of choice.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MonsieurX

@lglz1337 said:

It would have been a good show,imagine

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17809 Posts

no gravity rush :(.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I knew they weren't going to show GT7..And people think it's coming out next year. lol.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

i loled

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lglz1337

@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

not necessary with lackluster MS

tlg, shenmue 3 and ff7 did it all read the internet not only sw

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

@heretrix said:

I knew they weren't going to show GT7..And people think it's coming out next year. lol.

The last GT came out in the same year they showed it and Sony still has 3 games conferences to go this year.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MonsieurX

@lglz1337 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

multiplats and a remake,wooooooooooah

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lglz1337

@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

pc gamers shouldn't even talk about exclusives LOL

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MonsieurX

@lglz1337 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

Because we actually have them?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lglz1337

@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

Because we actually have them?

LOL

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44542 Posts

There's more stuff on the Sony floor of the event that wasn't even shown at their conference, hopefully some of that is covered by the press.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:
@heretrix said:

The last GT came out in the same year they showed it and Sony still has 3 games conferences to go this year.

Lol. ok.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5859 Posts

@kratosyoloswag said:

Sony went easy on Microsoft and still managed to win. They knew what they had was enough to crush MS this E3. You can expect them to announce those games this year.

Why can you expect them to announce them this year?? At least Microsoft admitted the games where not being shown at E3. Sony said nothing.

I'd expect very little from Sony this year. That way you wont be disappointed. Even if they do mention them they wont come to end of next year at best.

Have you actually watch the events. If anyone won its Microsoft. Sony went on about TV and music features and VR videos.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#24 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

bb. where the hell is bb's expansion?

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts

God of War 4.

I can't complain though, they had a great conference this year.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

Everything is missing from the Sony conference.

they dropped a bunch of new IPs and surprises as opposed to delivering what was actually hyped.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@skelly34 said:

they dropped a bunch of new IPs and surprises as opposed to delivering what was actually hyped.

They delivered 3 of some of the most over hyped games ever. The ones people thought would never come. All that was missing was Half Life 3 lol. I honestly think that these companies are limited to the amount of news they can fit in one conference. They are apparently on doing God Of War 4, and their studios like Sony Bend are doing new things, but why assume everything in development is nearly done? Horizon and Uncharted 4 looked fantastic. The Last Guardian at least showed that it was good mechanically and worked, albeit not much was shown. Dream was well, creative as **** I guess. But is it a game? I'll need to know more.

For one conference, they did quite well, though I think MS did good showing stuff for this year, and thats what matters in the present I guess.

NoirLamia777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 NoirLamia777
Member since 2012 • 3180 Posts

Was surprised we didn't see Hellblade.

Skelly34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Skelly34
Member since 2015 • 2353 Posts

@bobrossperm said:
@skelly34 said:

They delivered 3 of some of the most over hyped games ever. The ones people thought would never come. All that was missing was Half Life 3 lol. I honestly think that these companies are limited to the amount of news they can fit in one conference. They are apparently on doing God Of War 4, and their studios like Sony Bend are doing new things, but why assume everything in development is nearly done? Horizon and Uncharted 4 looked fantastic. The Last Guardian at least showed that it was good mechanically and worked, albeit not much was shown. Dream was well, creative as **** I guess. But is it a game? I'll need to know more.

For one conference, they did quite well, though I think MS did good showing stuff for this year, and thats what matters in the present I guess.

Sony beat everyone else so far and had a good conference without a doubt.

What do you mean they delivered 3 hyped games? They Primarily presented stuff like Horizon, FF7 remake and Shenmue 3. Stuff that no one knew they wanted let alone expected to show up at E3. The only things that were hyped and then delivered were Last Guardian and UC4. I honestly thought it was a bad conference the moment they finished because they didn't present: Persona 5, FF15, GoW4, Bloodborne DLC, any DKSIII gamepaly or Ratchet and Clank. Almost nothing that I was hyping was actually announced.

I was also watching the conference so Sony could sell me a PS4, but 85% of the games shown are also coming to PC, I still don't see justification in dropping $400 on one. It was a big win for gamers as a whole, but a bitter loss for PS4 exclusives.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

I was hoping to see something about PC/PS4 game H-Hour. Really looking forward to see what the ex zipper team can do. But im missing the Sony exclusives that feature multiplayer and co-op. Seems they're relying on 3rd party for this genre. Would at least like them to strike up a deal with a third party for a new exclusive co-op/multilayer game besides shelling out money for timed dlc on multiplats.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@lglz1337 said:
@MonsieurX said:
@lglz1337 said:

all 3 of those games are ATLEAST a year off if not 18-24 months!! I don't get why the Sony fanboys are getting so worked up over games that aren't even games yet? I own a PS4 and a X1 and I saw exciting things for both systems, but 2015 is looking rough for the PS4 outside of multiplats! The X1 is set up for 2015 much better! This cannot be denied!

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@bobrossperm: no they announced they didn't deliver, they also announced The Last Guardian in 2008ish. Do you really think any of those 3 games will be out before 2017 more likey 2018.

It's just like Remedy with Alan Wake and Quantum Break it takes years for their games to come out and I hate that shit too!

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BobRossPerm
@skelly34 said:
@bobrossperm said:
@skelly34 said:

Sony beat everyone else so far and had a good conference without a doubt.

What do you mean they delivered 3 hyped games? They Primarily presented stuff like Horizon, FF7 remake and Shenmue 3. Stuff that no one knew they wanted let alone expected to show up at E3. The only things that were hyped and then delivered were Last Guardian and UC4. I honestly thought it was a bad conference the moment they finished because they didn't present: Persona 5, FF15, GoW4, Bloodborne DLC, any DKSIII gamepaly or Ratchet and Clank. Almost nothing that I was hyping was actually announced.

I was also watching the conference so Sony could sell me a PS4, but 85% of the games shown are also coming to PC, I still don't see justification in dropping $400 on one. It was a big win for gamers as a whole, but a bitter loss for PS4 exclusives.

I was expecting Ratchet and Clank, Persona 5, God Of War 4, Bloodborne DLC for sure, but I also wasn't realistically expecting The Last Guardian, Horizon gameplay footage or for it even to be a real thing, let alone for it to blow me away. Shenmue 3 was something I guess, though frankly the first 2 are unplayable in my opinion. And Kickstarter? Wtf lol.

They showed some good stuff. Their gameplay reveals were better than MS's that much is certain. But what is a person to realistically expect? As far as your standard E3 conference goes, it was a really good one. People were expecting their dream lists and that just doesn't happen. That was as close as an E3 conference could get. But of course thay does depend on taste.

Megane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 Megane
Member since 2015 • 685 Posts

Funny how they chose to show a bunch of multiplats instead, if anything their conference pushed me more towards PC.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BobRossPerm
@xxyetixx said:

@bobrossperm: no they announced they didn't deliver, they also announced The Last Guardian in 2008ish. Do you really think any of those 3 games will be out before 2017 more likey 2018.

It's just like Remedy with Alan Wake and Quantum Break it takes years for their games to come out and I hate that shit too!

Devs can't help when games will be finished. But Sony screwed over 2015 for 2016 it seems. Uncharted 4, Horizon, Dream and TLG say 2016. Until more is known, we will assume so. I'm not saying it will or won't. Shenmue 3 being at kickstarter stage doesn't bode well for it's release being any time soon. Street Fighter 5 is another 2016 title. It wasn't good if you were expecting stuff this year, but for what it showed, it was impressive.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

Sony sold hype this year at E3. (Literally) UC4 will be a AAA blockbuster, but Shenmue 3, TLG, and even Horizon are likely to be nothing more than niche games with relatively small mass market appeal. They made no mention of GOW, or GT7 which are some of Sony's big AAA franchises. They're saving them for Paris later this year I believe.

MS won E3, and will likely counter Sony in Paris later this year with QB, and a couple other of it's ip's.

Sony will literally have nothing new to announce at E3 next year. That's for certain.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@babyjoker1221 said:

Sony sold hype this year at E3. (Literally) UC4 will be a AAA blockbuster, but Shenmue 3, TLG, and even Horizon are likely to be nothing more than niche games with relatively small mass market appeal. They made no mention of GOW, or GT7 which are some of Sony's big AAA franchises. They're saving them for Paris later this year I believe.

MS won E3, and will likely counter Sony in Paris later this year with QB, and a couple other of it's ip's.

Sony will literally have nothing new to announce at E3 next year. That's for certain.

Nothing to annouce next year? Sucker Punch and Sony bend both have New IPS and we still have GT7.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

You realise E3 has just started right? Also Sony has 3 big conference before the end of the year. They need to spread around the wealth of announcements. To be honest, they did more than enough.

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#40 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@SecretPolice said:

You are not funny, your comment wasnt smart and we have more than enough games to play. I had to apply a full video game embargo on myself to prevent my backlog from growing any bigger.

I hate you.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Yeah. Their conference was an embarrassment overall.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#42 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49567 Posts

@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@SecretPolice said:

You are not funny, your comment wasnt smart and we have more than enough games to play. I had to apply a full video game embargo on myself to prevent my backlog from growing any bigger.

I hate you.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@PurpleMan5000 said:
@SecretPolice said:

Yeah. Their conference was an embarrassment overall.

I find it funny they didn't even gloss over them, but unlike fanboys, this doesn't mean they don't have any (talking 2015) the games are coming.

They've already been announced and have release dates for them so lems should really cut back on the notion that there aren't any games they year because they actually have more than MS, sony just didn't feel the need to speak on them at E3.

ALL 2015

Persona 5

Dragon Quest Heroes

GOW3 remaster

Until Dawn

Tearaway Unfolded

Planetside 2

Godzilla

Everybody Gone to Rapture

Uncharted Collection

Samurai Warrior 4 II

Tales of Zestiria

I didn't even include all the Playstation brand only and other titles not coming to xbox one I could have and to top it off the mega franchise Street Fighter V is coming as early as Jan 23.

If MS was holding off from talking about a few games to save for later then Sony was going easy on them not even talking about their remasters when MS felt a need to mention theirs (gears) in their greatest xbox lineup. Sony has a truck load of games coming and in the works, no need to pretend that that they are all 2 or 3 years away xbox fans because it's easily proven otherwise.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

there is so much more they could've shown but guess they're saving it for other events

Bloodborne DLC, Uncharted Trilogy details, Rime, Ratchet and Clank Reboot, Hellblade, Tomorrow Children, Shadow of the Beast, Disgaea 5, Deep Down etc etc