Games Industry Editorial - Nintendo and Smartphones: No New Leaf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28069 posts) -

Article here

Your thoughts?

#2 Posted by trugs26 (5948 posts) -

Yeah I agree with it. Especialyl considering how well it's selling anyway. Why would you want to change that?

#3 Posted by charizard1605 (61646 posts) -
This 'Nintendo Ned's to develop for smartphones!!!' Meme needs to die out.
#4 Posted by bbkkristian (14967 posts) -
This 'Nintendo Ned's to develop for smartphones!!!' Meme needs to die out. charizard1605
Seriously. It's bad enough Square is investing in it enough as it is.
#5 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
[QUOTE="charizard1605"]This 'Nintendo Ned's to develop for smartphones!!!' Meme needs to die out. bbkkristian

i can live without a HR sequel. but if they actually release TWEWY 2 on iOS only... :cry:
#6 Posted by charizard1605 (61646 posts) -
[QUOTE="bbkkristian"][QUOTE="charizard1605"]This 'Nintendo Ned's to develop for smartphones!!!' Meme needs to die out. BrunoBRS

i can live without a HR sequel. but if they actually release TWEWY 2 on iOS only... :cry:

Don't be silly. It would also be on Android.
#7 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="bbkkristian"] Seriously. It's bad enough Square is investing in it enough as it is.

don't think either square enix or capcom release their games on android. at least, not that i've found on the app store.
#8 Posted by charizard1605 (61646 posts) -
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] i can live without a HR sequel. but if they actually release TWEWY 2 on iOS only... :cry:

don't think either square enix or capcom release their games on android. at least, not that i've found on the app store.

I think Square does. Games are locked by region and by device on Android though.
#9 Posted by nintendoboy16 (28069 posts) -

This 'Nintendo Ned's to develop for smartphones!!!' Meme needs to die out. charizard1605
I always affiliate memes with at least attempts at bring funny. I really refuse to affiliate this with "Fus Ro DAH" or "Over 9,000"

#10 Posted by Indicud (745 posts) -
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] i can live without a HR sequel. but if they actually release TWEWY 2 on iOS only... :cry:

Both release games for android. From SFIV to all final fantasy games up to 5. Then there's always emulators like the D's n64 and GBA emulator to play old games.
#11 Posted by Indicud (745 posts) -
[QUOTE="Indicud"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Don't be silly. It would also be on Android.

Both release games for android. From SFIV to all final fantasy games up to 5. Then there's always emulators like the D's n64 and GBA emulator to play old games.

Ds emulator
#12 Posted by KungfuKitten (21412 posts) -

What a fantastic article. Really grounded in reality and very well written. It reads like a charm and has intelligent things to share. Rob Fahey should get a raise.

#13 Posted by BrunoBRS (73266 posts) -

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Don't be silly. It would also be on Android.charizard1605

I think Square does. Games are locked by region and by device on Android though.

that explains it... f*ck region locking, and f*ck companies for not getting their stores up to date on other countries.

#14 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34323 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]This 'Nintendo Ned's to develop for smartphones!!!' Meme needs to die out. nintendoboy16

I always affiliate memes with at least attempts at bring funny. I really refuse to affiliate this with "Fus Ro DAH" or "Over 9,000"

I don't know if I'd really affiliate either of those with being funny either. >_>

#15 Posted by KungfuKitten (21412 posts) -

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]This 'Nintendo Ned's to develop for smartphones!!!' Meme needs to die out. DJ-Lafleur

I don't know if I'd really affiliate either of those with being funny either. >_>

Memes are simply thoughts that procreate and spread and die. Kinda lick... lick... llike Pontypool.