GameInformer: Ryse Is As Fun As Dialing Phone Numbers

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

We've been telling lemmings since E3 that Ryse was going to suck ass.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
@NFJSupreme said:

funny because IGN is saying its a good game. There goes opinions for you...

Yeah and IGN also claim Dead Rising is 1080p 30 FPS when it was confirm by the developer on DF that is in deed 720p..lol IGN

@kuu2 said:

You are kidding right?

PSN is terrible and the community is not worth mentioning. And even though KI is a fighter it is still only on The One. Battlefield also looks better on The One to me as well.

PS4 will be my later in gen purchase. The PS2 was the last Sony console I purchased day one and I had to wait more than a year for compelling software. The PS3 turned out the same way and I have no reason to believe the PS4 will be any different.

The One could turn out to be the same. Only time will tell.

Hahaha................ Yeah BF4 look better on the one..lol

Tekken Tag was a launch game and had 9.6 score here,SSX was PS2 exclusive on launch to and was 9.4 here as well,not only that it took like 8 months for GT3 to hit not 1 year,oh and that 2001 holiday year still remain as best holiday line up of exclusive the console market has see.

GT3

GTA3

MGS2

FFX

DMC

all 9 and up games release in just within month one from another,it was a non stopping assault what sony did that holiday.

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts
@seanmcloughlin said:

Sounds a bit like a Quantic Dream game then

Hehehe... good one.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Yeah but GOW was like that too and it sold in high numbers! lol

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#105  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

Looks to be the worst launch exclusive

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@tormentos said:
@kuu2 said:

You are kidding right?

PSN is terrible and the community is not worth mentioning. And even though KI is a fighter it is still only on The One. Battlefield also looks better on The One to me as well.

PS4 will be my later in gen purchase. The PS2 was the last Sony console I purchased day one and I had to wait more than a year for compelling software. The PS3 turned out the same way and I have no reason to believe the PS4 will be any different.

The One could turn out to be the same. Only time will tell.

Hahaha................ Yeah BF4 look better on the one..lol

Tekken Tag was a launch game and had 9.6 score here,SSX was PS2 exclusive on launch to and was 9.4 here as well,not only that it took like 8 months for GT3 to hit not 1 year,oh and that 2001 holiday year still remain as best holiday line up of exclusive the console market has see.

GT3

GTA3

MGS2

FFX

DMC

all 9 and up games release in just within month one from another,it was a non stopping assault what sony did that holiday.

Oh Tormy,

Did you read my previous posts where I said fighting games are shallow????? Tekken is not SF, or MK, or VF. It is a good fighter but not on the same level as those other 3. I also said I am not a racing fan and I am not even buying Forza so why would I have wasted my time on GT3 which is not as good as Forza?

MGS2 was after a year.

DMC was after a year.

FFX was well after a year.

Sorry my gaming tastes don't match up with yours.

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

What a day for lems.

Ryse turns out to be total crap and its cutscenes found out to be pre rendered ...LOL

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Did you read my previous posts where I said fighting games are shallow????? Tekken is not SF, or MK, or VF. It is a good fighter but not on the same level as those other 3. I also said I am not a racing fan and I am not even buying Forza so why would I have wasted my time on GT3 which is not as good as Forza?

MGS2 was after a year.

DMC was after a year.

I'm going to sidestep in here because I remember those days well. All those games came out in 2001 and the PS2 launched in 2000.

DMC was not after a year, it came out in August 2001 well before the year anniversary of the PS2 in Oct 2001. I remember getting an early copy of DMC from Capcom in July before my reserve came out in August. I had already completed the game with S rank in many levels. You were incorrect on this one, it was released in the year.

MGS2 was a month after the PS2 anniversary in Nov 2001, so 13 months after launch. Technically not a year, but damn close. You were technically correct if you draw a line on the Exact year point, although, I'm not convinced users are drawing an exact line on the one year mark of the PS2 US launch (Oct 26th, 2000). For all intents and purposes, his point was about the onslaught of fantastic software the PS2 received in 2001 and in that he was correct.

FFX was the month after MGS2 Dec 2001, 14 months. It came out after Black Friday which was surprising Square missed that window since it released in July in Japan, if I recall. So, you were wrong on the claim it was well after a year as it surprised many to see FFX make it into 2001.

tl;dr:

DMC was not after, MGS2 and FFX were after, but not well after a year. One month and two months.

To be technical, you were right about MGS2, making it one out of three since FFX was not "Well after a year" and DMC was well within the one year mark.

2001 was the year I also bought Grand Theft Auto 3, Gran Turismo 3, Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (which supported PS2 Online), Onimusha, Zone of the Enders, Halo, a launch Gamecube, and launch Xbox.

Just to step in and add some dates for this time frame.

---

EDIT: Also, I noticed:

"I am not even buying Forza so why would I have wasted my time on GT3 which is not as good as Forza?"

You might not be aware of this, but Forza didn't exist until 2005 as a series. Forza Motorsport released on the original Xbox the same year the Xbox 360 released, in 2005. In fact, it released months before the Xbox 360 released.

In contrast, Gran Turismo 3 released years before in 2001. A proper comparison, and one made in System Wars at that time as I was here was Feb 2005's GT4 (PS2) and May 2005's Forza 1 (xbox).

I know you aren't a racing fan, but I wanted to correct the time table for Forza as a series and GT3 which came out years earlier. It didn't make sense to say you wouldn't waste your time on GT3 when it wasn't as good as Forza since Forza as a game and brand didn't even exist at that time in 2001. GT3 was the only big boy back then, next to SEGA racers.

I myself am not big into racing either, but I remember these dates and discussions.

CDWJUSTIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#109  Edited By CDWJUSTIN
Member since 2003 • 2078 Posts

the ship is sinking and its going to take alot of buttsore fanboys with it... good riddance

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 kuu2

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

MGS2 was after a year.

DMC was after a year.

I'm going to sidestep in here because I remember those days. All those games came out in 2001.

DMC was not after a year, it came out in August 2001 well before the year anniversary of the PS2 in Oct 2001. I remember getting an early copy of DMC from Capcom in July before my reserve came out in August. I had already completed the game with S rank in many levels. You were incorrect on this one, it was released in the year.

MGS2 was a month after the PS2 anniversary in Nov 2001, so 13 months after launch. Technically not a year, but damn close. You were technically correct though, I'm not convinced users are drawing an exact line on the one year mark.

FFX was the month after MGS2 Dec 2001, 14 months. It came out after Black Friday which was surprising Square missed that window since it released in July in Japan, if I recall. So, you were wrong on the claim it was well after a year as it surprised many to see FFX make it into 2001.

tl;dr:

DMC was not after, MGS2 and FFX were after, but not well after a year. One month and two months.

2001 was the year I also bought Grand Theft Auto 3, Gran Turismo 3, Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance, Onimusha, Zone of the Enders, Halo, a launch Gamecube, and launch Xbox.

You do realize the PS2 launched in March of 2000 for Japan and Oct of 2000 for NA.

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#112  Edited By D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts

What the hell is Ryse?

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@D3dr0_0 said:

What the hell is Ryse?

A bad game from a bad company.

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#114 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

@D3dr0_0 said:

What the hell is Ryse?

A bad game from a bad company.

Poor Xbox One getting garbage from it's hype list already.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#115 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Looks like Ryse...

*puts on sunglasses*

...will fall!

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

FragTycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 FragTycoon
Member since 2008 • 6430 Posts

Well Lems.. like I said... go back to hyping a multiplat, multiplayer-only game as the reason to get a XBO.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By SolidTy
@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

@kuu2 said:

MGS2 was after a year.

DMC was after a year.

I'm going to sidestep in here because I remember those days well. All those games came out in 2001 and the PS2 launched in 2000.

MGS2 was a month after the PS2 anniversary in Nov 2001, so 13 months after launch. Technically not a year, but damn close. You were technically correct if you draw a line on the Exact year point, although, I'm not convinced users are drawing an exact line on the one year mark of the PS2 US launch (Oct 26th, 2000). For all intents and purposes, his point was about the onslaught of fantastic software the PS2 received in 2001 and in that he was correct.

tl;dr:

To be technical, you were right about MGS2, making it one out of three since FFX was not "Well after a year" and DMC was well within the one year mark.

2001 was the year I also bought Grand Theft Auto 3, Gran Turismo 3, Baldur's Gate : Dark Alliance, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 (which supported PS2 Online), Onimusha, Zone of the Enders, Halo, a launch Gamecube, and launch Xbox.

Just to step in and add some dates for this time frame.

---

EDIT: Also, I noticed:

"I am not even buying Forza so why would I have wasted my time on GT3 which is not as good as Forza?"

You might not be aware of this, but Forza didn't exist until 2005 as a series. Forza Motorsport released on the original Xbox the same year the Xbox 360 released, in 2005. In fact, it released months before the Xbox 360 released.

In contrast, Gran Turismo 3 released years before in 2001. A proper comparison, and one made in System Wars at that time as I was here was Feb 2005's GT4 (PS2) and May 2005's Forza 1 (xbox).

I know you aren't a racing fan, but I wanted to correct the time table for Forza as a series and GT3 which came out years earlier. It didn't make sense to say you wouldn't waste your time on GT3 when it wasn't as good as Forza since Forza as a game and brand didn't even exist at that time in 2001. GT3 was the only big boy back then, next to SEGA racers.

I myself am not big into racing either, but I remember these dates and discussions.

You do realize the PS2 launched in March of 2000 for Japan and Oct of 2000 for NA.

I've so been there done that over the years and I hoped you were not going to try to spin this into an "Eastern region release dates for games we bought and played in the west on our western consoles".

Disappointing. He was never talking about a eastern regional release dates in his post, and I wanted to add clarity to those western release dates which I made clear in my post. This issue doesn't have to be complex, it's fairly simple he's talking about the Western release of the console and the western release dates of the machine as this discussion itself I've had in SW probably about 2 dozen times.

Obviously part of why this is obvious is because of where we are on the internet and what language we are typing. They teach this in Arizona schools, I'm sure of it. :P If you were really going to use the Japanese release dates of consoles and games, it would make sense to tell the rest of the English speaking forumers your intent before, not after.

Of course I do realize the PS2, like most other Japanese consoles, released in Japan first (in March 2000) because I imported a Japanese PS2 and Dreamcast consoles for my job at the time, but then you have to use the Japanese releases for those games instead. That's a lot of work, makes the discussion unnecessarily lengthy, and for what purpose? It offers confusion, I suppose. It won't change his point as a western gamer, something I can relate to, and I know you can relate too as well considering you were originally talking about the western launch of the PS2, and how you bought a western launch PS2 back in 2001.

It doesn't change the point much on if you consider the eastern release dates of GT3 a Japanese Developed game, DMC a Japanese developed game, and FFX a Japanese developed game. The notable exception is MGS2, which Kojima actually released in the West first, but it too is a Japanese developed game.

Another side note, the PS4 getting a release in the West first is a huge change for Sony compared to the previous machines.

Seems a bit much and a huge stretch considering we aren't Japanese in any event. FFX came out summer 2001 in Japan, etc.

I am not apart of this discussion other than I merely offered a western timeline on the western releases, because we are western and that's the way things pan out the last decade I've been in SW.

Here is what you said, "The PS2 was the last Sony console I purchased day one and I had to wait more than a year for compelling software." Are you suggesting now that you bought a Japanese PS2? No, you were talking about the western release because you've stated as such in the past, it only suits your purpose to change the region now, but he was talking west, and I came in with western dates based on the discussion. You are western too, so why not keep this simple and maintain the western perspective and not involve other regions we aren't associating this discussion with? It's much easier. It may not win whatever argument this is turning into, but who cares. I only wanted to offer some Western insight into a time I remember vividly.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@Dreams-Visions said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Ouch shame. Lots of people hyping this game.

Correction, only lems as usual are hyping the game. I've been saying this for months that Ryse looks pretty damn dull specially with all the QTE based combat.

Nope.

For the record, Lems are hyping the GRAPHICS...which are worthy of hype. Crytek did the damn thang on the graphics.

Now, the gameplay has always been suspect and turned out even worse than expected. It's still a visual showcase, but yea...Ryse is the XBOne's Lair.

Nope Re-correction

For the record, Lems were hyping the Line up of games xbone had...which included Ryse. They simply used ryse as their counter to counter to the fact that xbone is a far inferior machine than PS4.

Now, Ryse being hyped for graphics doesn't stop it from also being hyped for line up, every damned lemming was hyping this game and I was in the threads where people were hyping it for both and I called it on the gameplay and glitchyness.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

Sounds a bit like a Quantic Dream game then

David Cage makes no secrets about how he makes his games and what he is trying to make, If Ryse wasn't suppose to be something completely different than this then it wouldn't be bad.

2/10

GustavoDALBEN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GustavoDALBEN
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Hehe i have the last 2 killzones, and they are boring as hell.

Funny how noone creates a topic of ppl saying that ryses plays very good, gamespot and ign made some good reviews on their last play on the game, ppl need to grow up.

Sorry about my english, still learning.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 kuu2

@SolidTy said:
@kuu2 said:

I've so been there done that over the years and I hoped you were not going to try to spin this into an "Eastern region release dates for games we bought and played in the west on our western consoles".

Disappointing. He was never talking about a eastern regional release dates in his post, and I wanted to add clarity to those western release dates which I made clear in my post. This issue doesn't have to be complex, it's fairly simple he's talking about the Western release of the console and the western release dates of the machine as this discussion itself I've had in SW probably about 2 dozen times.

Obviously part of why this is obvious is because of where we are on the internet and what language we are typing. They teach this in Arizona schools, I'm sure of it. :P If you were really going to use the Japanese release dates of consoles and games, it would make sense to tell the rest of the English speaking forumers your intent before, not after.

Of course I do realize the PS2, like most other Japanese consoles, released in Japan first (in March 2000) because I imported a Japanese PS2 and Dreamcast consoles for my job at the time, but then you have to use the Japanese releases for those games instead. That's a lot of work, makes the discussion unnecessarily lengthy, and for what purpose? It offers confusion, I suppose. It won't change his point as a western gamer, something I can relate to, and I know you can relate too as well considering you were originally talking about the western launch of the PS2, and how you bought a western launch PS2 back in 2001.

It doesn't change the point much on if you consider the eastern release dates of GT3 a Japanese Developed game, DMC a Japanese developed game, and FFX a Japanese developed game. The notable exception is MGS2, which Kojima actually released in the West first, but it too is a Japanese developed game.

Another side note, the PS4 getting a release in the West first is a huge change for Sony compared to the previous machines.

Seems a bit much and a huge stretch considering we aren't Japanese in any event. FFX came out summer 2001 in Japan, etc.

I am not apart of this discussion other than I merely offered a western timeline on the western releases, because we are western and that's the way things pan out the last decade I've been in SW.

Here is what you said, "The PS2 was the last Sony console I purchased day one and I had to wait more than a year for compelling software." Are you suggesting now that you bought a Japanese PS2? No, you were talking about the western release because you've stated as such in the past, it only suits your purpose to change the region now, but he was talking west, and I came in with western dates based on the discussion. You are western too, so why not keep this simple and maintain the western perspective and not involve other regions we aren't associating this discussion with? It's much easier. It may not win whatever argument this is turning into, but who cares. I only wanted to offer some Western insight into a time I remember vividly.

You start off as if you are doing the thread a favor by acting as a pseudo mod. Compelling software to me was explained in full yet you want to pretend it is based on your criteria. Do everyone a favor and go back into hiding. Your long winded self absorbed diatribes are so tired. You write to try to prove your own superiority where there is none.

I truly find it funny you talking about lengthy discussions when you have the most unnecessary lengthy posts of anyone on the forum.

Brevity is a great charm of eloquence.

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

What did you expect?

Crytek hasn't made a good game since Crysis 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef5a505d0fac
deactivated-5ef5a505d0fac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-5ef5a505d0fac
Member since 2005 • 150 Posts

I was very interested in Ryse (or should that be Ruse) when it was shown at the pre-E3 conference. Love that era and the battles shown. However, it was originally announced for 360 and a kinect based game. It looks to me as if it has been reworked quite a bit from its original premise as kinect 1.0 fell short and the assets had to be used somewhere. I recall Dragons Lair from 1983 which was amazing to look at and required a joystick tweak now and then. It was very hard though. Ryse could well be this gen's Dragons Lair or something like that -- maybe!

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef5a505d0fac
deactivated-5ef5a505d0fac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 deactivated-5ef5a505d0fac
Member since 2005 • 150 Posts

I'd also forgotten how hot the princess looked -

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Oh damn. What a disappointment. Pretty much everyone was preparing the next boundary of hack and slash to be broken by Crytek.

lol

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

You start off as if you are doing the thread a favor by acting as a pseudo mod. Compelling software to me was explained in full yet you want to pretend it is based on your criteria. Do everyone a favor and go back into hiding. Your long winded self absorbed diatribes are so tired. You write to try to prove your own superiority where there is none.

I truly find it funny you talking about lengthy discussions when you have the most unnecessary lengthy posts of anyone on the forum.

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Looks like you got called out and can't speak to it.

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

I would rather go through the holidays with only Killzone Shadow Fall as the only EXCLUSIVE game to play on my PS4 and know in the next 3-6 months Ill be getting Infamous, The Order, Drive Club and Deep Down over the utter trash the Xblock is getting! Ryse will be lucky to get a 6 here at GS. DR3 will score 7-8 max. KI will get an 6-7. Crimson Dragon is probably the best game on the console and even it wont get past an 8. After all that, what exactly do you Xbots have to look forward to? Titanfall is absolutely it and that game is on PC and 360. If BF4 and Ghosts got 8's, TF is destined for about a 7=8 max!

Negro-y-Azul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#128  Edited By Negro-y-Azul
Member since 2013 • 79 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

I would rather go through the holidays with only Killzone Shadow Fall as the only EXCLUSIVE game to play on my PS4 and know in the next 3-6 months Ill be getting Infamous, The Order, Drive Club and Deep Down over the utter trash the Xblock is getting! Ryse will be lucky to get a 6 here at GS. DR3 will score 7-8 max. KI will get an 6-7. Crimson Dragon is probably the best game on the console and even it wont get past an 8. After all that, what exactly do you Xbots have to look forward to? Titanfall is absolutely it and that game is on PC and 360. If BF4 and Ghosts got 8's, TF is destined for about a 7=8 max!

Lol meltdown. Xbox crucifices PS4 in exclusives for the first year at least.

Titanfall isn't exclusive of course but is a megaton that Xbox has over PS4.

Gonna be an interesting first year for sure :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By SolidTy

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@kuu2 said:

@SolidTy said:

Of course I do realize the PS2, like most other Japanese consoles, released in Japan first (in March 2000) because I imported a Japanese PS2 and Dreamcast consoles for my job at the time, but then you have to use the Japanese releases for those games instead. That's a lot of work, makes the discussion unnecessarily lengthy, and for what purpose? It offers confusion, I suppose. It won't change his point as a western gamer, something I can relate to, and I know you can relate too as well considering you were originally talking about the western launch of the PS2, and how you bought a western launch PS2 back in 2000.

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Looks like you got called out and can't speak to it.

That's exactly the case. That's why I didn't bother continuing because he knows it, I know it, you know it, and anyone that bothers to read it knows it.

It's depressing he won't just take his lumps and man up, but the situation is transparent.

I can appreciate Cicero's quote though. When in Rome, do as the Romans do, so I'll partake while I'm here. He enjoys brevity, so here's three latin words describing my time in this thread...

"Veni, Vidi, Vici" Translated:

(I came, I saw, I conquered)

-Julius Caesar

Tootles and good catch X_Capcom_X. It's conversations before your post that keep me away from System Wars, but it's posts like yours that inspire me to eventually and casually return.

s_h_a_d_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#130  Edited By s_h_a_d_o
Member since 2004 • 1317 Posts

@SolidTy said:

-Julius Caesar

Hmmm... I was always taught that quote was attributed to Alexander the Great.

Big_Pecks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#131 Big_Pecks
Member since 2010 • 5973 Posts

Nobody thought it was going to be fun before.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By SolidTy

@s_h_a_d_o said:

@SolidTy said:

-Julius Caesar

Hmmm... I was always taught that quote was attributed to Alexander the Great.

I am not sure how indepth I can carry on this conversation before it's deemed too far off topic, to be honest.

I will say, "Golly gee willikers, that RYSE is underwhelming a lot of critics so far!"

I think we should go to History Wars Forum, that would be jolly good fun. I can tell you that Caesar is attributed that quote I used above, but I won't discount Alexander the Great as I recall a very similar phrase being attributed to Alex.

In any event, I went with the Caesar quote because the previous user liked Roman quotes.Had he chosen a Greek quote, I most likely would have maintained a Greek Motif and in that hypothetical situation I can see choosing Alexander, or some other legendary Greek scribe like Eratosthenes, Aristotle, Plato, or even Socrates.

He called for Rome, and I delivered the lashings in Latin.

s_h_a_d_o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#133 s_h_a_d_o
Member since 2004 • 1317 Posts

@SolidTy said:

I think we should go to History Wars Forum, that would be jolly good fun.

+ XIV

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Oh Tormy,

MGS2 was after a year.

DMC was after a year.

lol...

Tekken Tag score 9.6 on a time where fighting games at least were still important and relevant unlike now,SSX was 9.4 as well.

Not on the same level.... WTF are you smoking dude Tekken has been one of the most popular fighting games ever created.

Tekken 3 is the second best scored fighting game on gamerankings with 96.30 second only to Soul Calibur on DC which has 96.94 to say Tekken is not on the same level as VF,SF or MK is a damn freaking joke,i don't see non of those games even close to SC and Tekken 3.

GT3 and GTA and DMC were not after a year,they hit on 2 hit on October 1 on july,so yeah your whole argument was crap,hell how much more did you wait to get something worth playing other than Halo on xbox.? Or will you pretend that PGR was better than GT3.? Or that DOA3 was better than Tekken...lol

When people make stupid arguments like you it is sad really.

The PS2 on 2001 destroyed the xbox so badly.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By kuu2

Played Ryse (Multiplayer) today. There is no way the GameInformer employee played the same build I played today. There is no way you can last in the game with only playing one handed. The blocking in the game is very fluid and is the only way you can actually get through the game. The finishing moves do go through whether you press the right button or not but you don't get the bonus points if you get it wrong. Gameplay is tight, and this is a good first attempt at a hack and slash from Crytek.

The graphics are also the best on any system I have seen. The lighting, character detail, animations are all top notch. I would hype this game an 8 at best though (multiplayer only). I only wish I could have played the single player game because the live Twitch feed I saw yesterday seemed to be better than what I played today.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

TelephoneGame is the official title for this now.