Game Theory: Wii U is the New Virtual Boy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by 93BlackHawk93 (5062 posts) -

Except Wii U actually has games and is not headache inducing.

#2 Posted by Mario1331 (8815 posts) -

this wiiu is dead thing is getting old.

#3 Posted by stationplay_4 (442 posts) -

what the heck is a virtual boy?

#4 Posted by JangoWuzHere (15928 posts) -

this wiiu is dead thing is getting old.

It is dead at this point. Nintendo has threw in the towel and called the system a failure.

#5 Posted by Ghost120x (3650 posts) -

It's not dead until they pull it off the shelves.

#6 Posted by mario-galaxys (594 posts) -

How can it be a Virtual Boy if it is still selling and selling longer than the Virtual Boy itself? Also, TC, you need to have substance (i.e. something to say and not just a Youtube link) in your thread or else it will be locked.

#7 Posted by PyratRum (547 posts) -

Far from it. While the Wii-U hasn't exactly been stellar this gen, it's a far cry from the disaster that was the Virtual Boy.

#8 Posted by DJ-Lafleur (34082 posts) -

Until Nintendo officially announces it is ending support for the system, the Wii U is not close to Virtual Boy levels. It also helps that the Wii U's gimmick, the gamepad, is actually kind of neat and doesn't cause headaches, unlike the Virtual Boy.

#9 Posted by nintendoboy16 (25825 posts) -

Game Theory are "comedians" who make up these "theories" just to make some sort of laugh. They called Mario a communist for f*** sake. How can one take that serious... oh! I'm leaving the thread before I cause any more damage.

#10 Posted by locopatho (20042 posts) -

Nah nowhere close. Its closer to a dreamcast right now.

@nintendoboy16: that's a cool theory. The whole bringing down bowsers monarchy, freeing the toad proles, dressing in commie red, using the hammer of the working man in dk, its fun :p

#11 Posted by locopatho (20042 posts) -

Nah nowhere close. Its closer to a dreamcast right now.

@nintendoboy16: that's a cool theory. The whole bringing down bowsers monarchy, freeing the toad proles, dressing in commie red, using the hammer of the working man in dk, its fun :p

#12 Posted by MlauTheDaft (3009 posts) -

Game Theory is very enjoyable.