Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Usually I post these things in GD but I wanted to Maximize exposure to get more people's oppinon on the subject.... if I was wrong, then I would prefer this thread to be moved, not locked.

Okay so heres my open-onion on the subject.... I got DoA for the Boobs, I kept playing it for the boobs, The Boobs are distracting an do affect my performance in matches..... However during all the boob surfing I did learn alot about the game's mechanics and I value the more than the boobs, by a significant margin. I think Dead or Alive 5 is the most Strategic Game in its Genre and I can't picture myself playing anything else.

oh heres a fun fact, If you lose enough times with enough characters in DoA5LR, then you will unlock OMG Mode (go ahead... google it).... I think this is a good strategy to help people stay motivated to keep playing the game whether they find it Titillating or just Hilarious, OMG Mode is awesome....infact you unlock new Cosmetic Content for each character you lose with

How about you guys...

Heres a free bee from The Only Character in the Game that is completely Naked.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

I like the Dead or Alive fighting series, and while under Itagaki it was legitimately tight, it's a casual-appealing game in a hardcore genre.

You can count the number of "pro" DOA players on your fingers, and the Facebook pages/groups I've joined are full of weeabootakus who spent ridiculous amounts on costumes.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Much better fighter than what people give it credit for. I miss the king of fighters... VF. ;(

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#4 UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

Good fighting game back when Itagaki handled it. I don't give a shit about it anymore after he left the series. Boobs were never the reason I liked the games to begin with.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

I don't care that it's a boobfest, it's a good game.

Is it one of the best fighting games? no it doesn't need to be that, it's in that camp with Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct (the new one, as in the okay one, the first close to good one) or more recent Soul Calibur games. It's built for more casual fun, has enough nuance to its fighting engine to not be insulting, and judged beyond just the competitive scene parameters it's still a good game, good fighting game. It doesn't quite stack up favorably when measured against 2d classics like Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, or King of Fighters or the 3D gem that is Virtua Fighter.

But yeah otherwise Dead or Alive 3 and 4 was a blast, didn't play 5 because my boy didn't work on it. But I'm sure that was something Team Ninja couldn't **** up. The way the game handles combo counters and defense is kind of cool and DoA4's netcode was divine all these years later.

Is it tacky? Yeah it's really tacky, but I can tolerate that for a good game. Although so far none of those creepy loli games have actually had good gameplay so I've never had to test exactly what I'm willing to tolerate for good gameplay.

Avatar image for deactivated-58ce94803a170
deactivated-58ce94803a170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6  Edited By deactivated-58ce94803a170
Member since 2015 • 8822 Posts

I always loved it cause you could fight and knock each other onto different sections of the game. I still remember DoA2 fighting on that bridge and you could knock each other off the bridge and then would have to fight down below. It was my favorite part of the game. I also loved the controls, they always felt smooth and the moves felt powerful. I loved that they didnt really have weapons and special powers. The story part of the game was cool also, at that time most fighting games had no story.

The boobs were always just a bonus and it was cool that you could change their boob size, but it got pretty old quick and i didnt care much about the boobs after while.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulu_Lulu

@ultimateimp:

Theres actually alot of fundementally broken mechanics in the previous iterations of Dead or Alive..... I hate to say it but the series has gotten so much better since Itagaki left after DoA4. Unless if you weren't talking about the gameplay.

UltimateImp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#8 UltimateImp
Member since 2015 • 1192 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu: When did people start playing DoA for competition? I've played it on couch my brothers and sisters, or played the arcade/survival modes. The gameplay in DoAs Itagaki made, are just more fun to play. It's that simple.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

cared about the series when i was 16 lol

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Lulu_Lulu

@mesome713: @ultimateimp:

It was around DoA3.... I think thats around the time when it was actually at the Evo Tournament.

Appearantly sonewhere that was forgotten because "She Kicks High"

Anyway with DoA5 they wanted to bring that back with the #iamfighter mantra and the game has been tweaked to be very competitive.... for this year Team Ninja has show its support and is serious about DoA as a competitive game by lining up the Battle Royal circuit..... its a series of Team Ninja sponsored Tournaments where Team Ninja has helped organized and offered a substantial increase to the winning pot prize.

DoA has been competitive since Ultimate released in 2013.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Lulu_Lulu

@jg4xchamp:

Well why don't you pick up the latest version of DoA5 and play as Marie Rose and Honoka and see if you can put up with them.... it would be an interesting experiment. ;)

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#12 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

We need Dead or Alive Xtreme 3.

Avatar image for notorious1234na
Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Notorious1234NA
Member since 2014 • 1917 Posts

@FrozenLiquid said:

I like the Dead or Alive fighting series, and while under Itagaki it was legitimately tight, it's a casual-appealing game in a hardcore genre.

You can count the number of "pro" DOA players on your fingers, and the Facebook pages/groups I've joined are full of weeabootakus who spent ridiculous amounts on costumes.

DOA4 was IS and forever will be known as the WORST Dead or Alive game in the franchise's history.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lulu_Lulu

@nyadc:

Agreed. :)

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lulu_Lulu

@freedomfreak

Where are you, Sweetness ?.... this threads just don't feel right without you.... :(

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I actually like it for its fighting. The boobs are a bonus.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lulu_Lulu

Some of you may have noticed that when I changed the title.... the videos and Gif Disappeared.....

I had to reembed the videos.... the gif, sadly..

Is gone forever.

Sorry if that tripped anybody up.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Habituation. And that's why it's impossible for ya'll to slow down my reaction speed with lewd.

And yes, high heels are great.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44557 Posts

They've always been solid top notch fighting games as far as I've known, DOA3 was the first I played and it was gifted to me along with my original Xbox, I figured the sex appeal was just the icing on the cake.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

Im not going to lie one of the reasons I play is for boobs,but that aside its still fun. iv played every DOA and enjoyed everyone.

93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#21 93BlackHawk93
Member since 2010 • 8611 Posts

I want to try this series even more. And yes, boobs are one of the reasons.

Look at all those powerful and sexy women.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@notorious1234na said:
@FrozenLiquid said:

DOA4 was IS and forever will be known as the WORST Dead or Alive game in the franchise's history.

really? doa4 took the series to the next level IMO.

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Notorious1234NA

@lawlessx said:
@notorious1234na said:
@FrozenLiquid said:

really? doa4 took the series to the next level IMO.

enjoy reading

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/why-do-you-guys-hate-doa4%C2%BF.466/

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#24 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

@notorious1234na said:
@FrozenLiquid said:

Pretty sure Itagaki also created the venerable DOA 1, 2, and 3.

As for DOA 4, well, I like baccarat so, sue me.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Lulu_Lulu

@freedomfreak:

Hell Yeah.... I'm glad you came !!! No pun intended ;)

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

As weird as it sound, i never played it because of the boobs, me and my friends played the game, because it was the only fighter my friend had at the time for the original Xbox (I think it was Ultimate) and sure, we were like...damn those outfits are hot as hell...but we really had some honest fun with the game, then my friend got 3 and he played a lot...same reason game was fun, same with 4.

So for me, boobs are only a nice plus, because i play DOTA because is a fun fighter.

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27  Edited By drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

DOA would've sold half without the nudity.

Even if people don't buy the game just to fap to the nude girls, nudity is a strong statement that tends to attract people's attention regardless.

360ru13r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 360ru13r
Member since 2008 • 1856 Posts

DOA has always been the more casual-man version of Tekken. Not that DOA is bad but never really got into it or Tekken.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@360ru13r:

Really ? I never played the previous ones but the latest one doesn't feel casual at all..... thats not to say its as inaccessible as Tekken. .... DoA is just easier to get into.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Well some of ya already know me that I love Anime boobs and a hentai fanboy so I'll give my opinion on Lulu_Lulu thread.

My first Dead or Alive game was on Xbox when Xbox was still new to the gaming world but I never care for the females breast at the time, I enjoy the actual fighting game for what it was. When Extreme Beach Volleyball came out, that game was a bonus for me cause I was a sucker for Anime sluts at the time. That said, I kinda stop playing Dead or Alive as I was playing other fighting games. I already watch Dead or Alive hentai so that good enough for me.

Notorious1234NA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Notorious1234NA

@davillain- said:

Well some of ya already know me that I love Anime boobs and a hentai fanboy so I'll give my opinion on Lulu_Lulu thread.

My first Dead or Alive game was on Xbox when Xbox was still new to the gaming world but I never care for the females breast at the time, I enjoy the actual fighting game for what it was. When Extreme Beach Volleyball came out, that game was a bonus for me cause I was a sucker for Anime sluts at the time. That said, I kinda stop playing Dead or Alive as I was playing other fighting games. I already watch Dead or Alive hentai so that good enough for me.

so you like little girls

check good to know

pomf

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@magicalclick:

Maybe it will affect some of the male characters costumes..... I can't say for sure.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Lulu_Lulu

Bump.

Need more oppinions. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5920bf77daa85
deactivated-5920bf77daa85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#35 deactivated-5920bf77daa85
Member since 2004 • 3270 Posts

I never played it for the boobs. I'm much more about the fanny's

I mainly play fighting games against the AI, so Dead or Alive 5, Tekken 6, and Soul Calibur 4 and 5 are my favorites. DoA 5 has the best game modes and graphics the series has ever seen. DoA 4 was...disappointing.

Chronogos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Chronogos
Member since 2014 • 392 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu: You know what's sad? I actually enjoy the DOA franchise for the fighting game itself. But everyone says I play it for the tits. I'd play it even if it were all male characters. It's a very balanced game, unlike Mortal Kombat

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lulu_Lulu

@chronogos:

Its because Mortal Kombat is very spammy when it comes to Special Moves... :(

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Looking at my avatar you can probably tell I'm a huge fan of DOA (and Soul Calibur) for obvious reasons. In fact, I'm playing it right now on my PC as I type this lol. I started playing DOA1 on PS1 for the boobs when I was a kid but the more I played it the more I fell in love with the gameplay. I've been a fan ever since I played it back in '98 and I probably will continue to buy DOA games as long as they keep making them. The games are fun and surprisingly deep. I'm also a sucker for extra outfits and DOA has tons of them. The lack of sexy DOA pics in this thread is disappointing, let me help with some of my personal pics from the PC version. I'd post some sexy mods but I'd probably get banned lol....

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#39 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

@quadknight: You can post pics with no nudity in them. These are allowed. Can you post those mods? I've played DOA before on the PS1 also.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By QuadKnight

@GameboyTroy: Yea a lot of them are nude mods that will get me banned. These are a few of the non-nude ones but they are pushing the limits. Enjoy the boobage overload......

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

@quadknight: The 1st one is the limit. Keep in mind of Gamespot's new Terms Of Use. People can use the word f-ck a lot now.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

*reads @quadknight comment*

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By QuadKnight

@GameboyTroy said:

@quadknight: The 1st one is the limit. Keep in mind of Gamespot's new Terms Of Use. People can use the word f-ck a lot now.

Thanks. I just read it, I didn't know we could post boobs with pasties. Some other forums are squeamish about that.

@Legend002 said:

*reads @quadknight comment*

:D There's more....

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lulu_Lulu

@quadknight: