GAME Preorder Bonus for Pokemon X and Y Revealed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -

Nintendo's upcoming, highly anticipated Pokemon X and Y gets a simultaneous release across all territories come October 12; now, the pre-order bonuses for at least one territory have been revealed.

Pre order bonus

Pre-order from GAME, and you get this sweet Pokeball shaped card holder.

I am officially jealous of Europe now. What I would not give to get that card holder...

#2 Posted by freedomfreak (38685 posts) -
Holy f*cking shit. I don't even want that game, but I'm pre-ordering for that.
#3 Posted by PonchoTaco (1936 posts) -
I want a Pikachu.
#4 Posted by AznbkdX (3120 posts) -

Eh, I bet Game Stop is going to have some shitty preorder in comparison aren't they?

#5 Posted by Renegade_Fury (17008 posts) -

A pokeball? Just stuff the cartridges in one of those burger king toys; same thing.

#6 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -

Eh, I bet Game Stop is going to have some shitty preorder in comparison aren't they?

AznbkdX
I don't know, they had those very sweet figurines for HeartGold and SoulSilver, didn't they? Man I hope the US gets some good pre-order bonuses.
#7 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12191 posts) -

Nintendo's upcoming, highly anticipated Pokemon X and Y gets a simultaneous release across all territories come October 12; now, the pre-order bonuses for at least one territory have been revealed.

Pre order bonus

Pre-order from GAME, and you get this sweet Pokeball shaped card holder.

I am officially jealous of Europe now. What I would not give to get that card holder...

charizard1605
I think GAME and Gamestop tend to get the same pre-order incentives, so you may see these balls where you are.
#8 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

What I would not give to get that card holder...

charizard1605

Ebay.

Its the gateway to getting pre order bonuses without actually having to pre order the game.

#9 Posted by AznbkdX (3120 posts) -

[QUOTE="AznbkdX"]

charizard1605

I don't know, they had those very sweet figurines for HeartGold and SoulSilver, didn't they? Man I hope the US gets some good pre-order bonuses.

Hopefully. I missed out on those figurines for HG/SS. :(

#10 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]

Gargus

Ebay.

Its the gateway to getting pre order bonuses without actually having to pre order the game.

I'm pre-ordering it anyway, but I am not sure they will be made available in the US, and I do not want to buy them at an inflated price from some importer.
#11 Posted by Blabadon (25642 posts) -
Do want. C'mon USA preorders, impress me.
#12 Posted by AmayaPapaya (9011 posts) -

I WANT THIS. I need something to hold my games with anyway.

#13 Posted by Desmonic (13180 posts) -
Europe causing massive jelly again I see :cool: #DealWithIt
#14 Posted by RR360DD (11499 posts) -
And not a single f*ck was given.
#15 Posted by HadOne2Many (1195 posts) -
Save your money, they'll probably package the same thing in with Happy Meals at McDonalds.
#16 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11482 posts) -

Waiting for the red Pikachu skin from preordering at Gamestop.

#17 Posted by AznbkdX (3120 posts) -

Save your money, they'll probably package the same thing in with Happy Meals at McDonalds.HadOne2Many

I still remember those Pokeballs from Burger King. Those were the best days I ever had with BK as a kid.

#18 Posted by Obviously_Right (5091 posts) -

Save your money, they'll probably package the same thing in with Happy Meals at McDonalds.HadOne2Many

lol

#19 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

It's a plastic ball :|

#20 Posted by AznbkdX (3120 posts) -

It's a plastic ball :|

Gxgear

Its an "awesome" plastic ball.

#21 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -
And not a single f*ck was given.RR360DD
I was under the impression you were gonna get this game ;)
#22 Posted by Gargus (2147 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gargus"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]

charizard1605

Ebay.

I'm pre-ordering it anyway, but I am not sure they will be made available in the US, and I do not want to buy them at an inflated price from some importer.

Ill be back here after the game comes out to provide a link to where I bought these off ebay for less than 10 bucks shipped. Less if they are released in the US. Instead of pre ordering a game and paying way to much for another franchise sequel to get a cheap little toy.

#23 Posted by redskins26rocs (2674 posts) -

[QUOTE="HadOne2Many"]Save your money, they'll probably package the same thing in with Happy Meals at McDonalds.AznbkdX

I still remember those Pokeballs from Burger King. Those were the best days I ever had with BK as a kid.

Were they the place that gave the shiny pokeballs with the gold colored cards in them, if so I still have like 3 or 4 of them
#24 Posted by Renegade_Fury (17008 posts) -

[QUOTE="AznbkdX"]

[QUOTE="HadOne2Many"]Save your money, they'll probably package the same thing in with Happy Meals at McDonalds.redskins26rocs

Were they the place that gave the shiny pokeballs with the gold colored cards in them, if so I still have like 3 or 4 of them

They did, and they also gave those choking hazard pokeballs that you could trade in for french fries.

#25 Posted by ty_lat (197 posts) -

thought the preorder would of been better oh well still nice anyway.

#26 Posted by AtariKidX (6201 posts) -
lol.......Pokemon.
#27 Posted by charizard1605 (55344 posts) -
lol.......Pokemon.AtariKidX
Why you jelly, AtariKid?
#28 Posted by AtariKidX (6201 posts) -
[QUOTE="AtariKidX"]lol.......Pokemon.charizard1605
Why you jelly, AtariKid?

Jelly....for what....??Pokemon....lol
#29 Posted by HarlockJC (25546 posts) -

A pokeball? Just stuff the cartridges in one of those burger king toys; same thing.

Renegade_Fury
There a younger gen of players who never got those BK toys. Here a blast from the blast from the past that was 15 years ago,
#31 Posted by ArisShadows (22615 posts) -
Thats a bit lame, Charizard.. :/