Game Informer: Next-Gen Game on Next Cover

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Slashkice (13232 posts) -

"And since people asked, we announce the next cover tomorrow morning, and it's a next gen game I'm personally thrilled to get to reveal."

"And since it was announced today, I can tell you it is not AC IV: Black Flag"

Andy McNamara

Source

In a video it was mentioned the cover features a bow. Guesses, System Wars? I'll go with Dragon Age 3.

#2 Posted by Heirren (17328 posts) -
Legend of Zelda.
#3 Posted by Blutenmonat (83 posts) -

Please be Dark Souls 2!

#4 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

Battlefield 4 would make sense though I doubt it, I do remember when Battlefield 3 was 1st revealed by Game Informer.

#5 Posted by SaltyMeatballs (25150 posts) -
A bow? I don't know, probably an RPG... TES VI!!!
#6 Posted by Blutenmonat (83 posts) -

Battlefield 4 would make sense though I doubt it, I do remember when Battlefield 3 was 1st revealed by Game Informer.

mitu123

Battlefield 4 with Bow gunplay is pretty awesome!

#7 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12825 posts) -
Link's Crossbow Training 2.
#8 Posted by Jack-Burton (2303 posts) -
Fable.
#9 Posted by Giancar (19068 posts) -
Sports Championship 2 WiiU Sports Kinect Sports WoW new DLC (now with more archers!)
#10 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Blutenmonat

Yep, BF3 had a bow(in multiplayer only) so it would make sense, plus it seems bows are becoming more common with the likes of BF3, Far Cry 3 and Crysis 3.
#11 Posted by freedomfreak (40920 posts) -
Tomb Raider 2.
#12 Posted by tonitorsi (8481 posts) -

Has to be an RPG.

So its either the next Elder Scrolls (fap worthy) or Dragon Age 3.

#13 Posted by DarkGamer007 (6030 posts) -

Dark Cloud 3. :P

#14 Posted by Heil68 (45158 posts) -
New Elder Scrolls hopefully.
#15 Posted by freedomfreak (40920 posts) -
No wait, Assassin's Creed 5: Rebellion.
#16 Posted by TheEpicGoat (2006 posts) -

DA3 most likely don't like the series though so hopefully not.

#17 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

From my experience these announcements generate lots of hype and are then sh!t or something that was already known and not that big of a deal.

I would imagine it could be BF4 though, we were told we'd have some infor before April on it and Gamestop staff have already seen the footage

EDIT: Oh it features a bow? Then not BF4. I would LOVE to see some in game Dark Souls II stuff, but a bow doesn't fit that either. It will likely be something I don't care for 

#18 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

I would imagine it could be BF4 though, we were told we'd have some infor before April on it and Gamestop staff have already seen the footage

seanmcloughlin

I hope for this as well, plus the timing would be perfect for it.

#19 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38216 posts) -

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

mitu123

Olivia Wilde was just getting naked in your sig, I didn't read a word of what you said :P

#20 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

Olivia Wilde was just getting naked in your sig, I didn't read a word of what you said :P

Lol, random. 

But yeah looks to be an RPG.

#21 Posted by Heirren (17328 posts) -
Kinect Bow-Flex training for Xbox 720 Possible cover art
#22 Posted by Master_ShakeXXX (13361 posts) -

Dragon Age 3 plz.

#23 Posted by Heil68 (45158 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heirren"]Kinect Bow-Flex training for Xbox 720 Possible cover art

bahahahaha
#24 Posted by jman1553 (1318 posts) -

Has to be an RPG.

tonitorsi
How is the next elder scrolls fap worthy? Skyrim was dull and drab, and the series has been in a decline since Daggerfall.
#25 Posted by freedomfreak (40920 posts) -
[QUOTE="tonitorsi"]

Has to be an RPG.

jman1553
How is the next elder scrolls fap worthy? Skyrim was dull and drab, and the series has been in a decline since Daggerfall.

no man it og sdragons
#26 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Blutenmonat

Dear god no... please no...

Edit: Way too soon for TES VI, I'm betting this is Dragon Age 3. 

#27 Posted by Zaibach (13457 posts) -

You know it, I know it, 

Final Fnatasy Versus 13, yeah I said it, I said that sh!t on SW I said it! :cool:

#28 Posted by Heil68 (45158 posts) -

You know it, I know it, 

Final Fnatasy Versus 13, yeah I said it, I said that sh!t on SW I said it! :cool:

Zaibach
Best on PS4...:D
#29 Posted by navyguy21 (12946 posts) -
Hopefully its a new Fallout or Elder Scrolls. I love the Fable series, but 3 was a let down. If it IS fable, lets hope they make it more like a cross between The Witcher 2 and KoA Reckoning.
#30 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Seen some other people throwing out the possibility of Thief 4, since there's apparently a bow on the cover. 

Still betting on Dragon Age 3 though. 

#31 Posted by Shewgenja (9622 posts) -

A new Legend of Zelda?

#32 Posted by navyguy21 (12946 posts) -

Seen some other people throwing out the possibility of Thief 4, since there's apparently a bow on the cover. 

Still betting on Dragon Age 3 though. 

Vari3ty

I forgot that was announced! Its probably that, that would be my bet as well.

sdf

sdf

#33 Posted by lild1425 (6757 posts) -

A little off topic..but does anyone know when they will release the April edition for online?

#34 Posted by AznbkdX (3221 posts) -

Legend of Zelda!

Crysis 4!

Dark Souls 2!

etc.

What it really is: Link's Crossbow Training 2! OH YEAH!!!

#35 Posted by PAL360 (26933 posts) -

The Witcher 3? Assassins Creed 4? I would love it to be Elder Scrolls VI, though.

#36 Posted by drakekratos (1975 posts) -
Killzone Shadowfall
#37 Posted by IgGy621985 (4817 posts) -

Could be next-gen Modern Warfare, but it's probably Battlefield 4 or Dragon Age 3.

#38 Posted by Slashkice (13232 posts) -

The Witcher 3? Assassins Creed 4? I would love it to be Elder Scrolls VI, though.

PAL360

TW3 and ACIV are already announced, so they're ruled out. It's looking like it'll be THI4F.

#39 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1424 posts) -

Yo Slashkice, I need your help :P

EDIT: On topic, this is rumored to be Thi4f. To which I can only say... about friggin time.

#40 Posted by ChubbyGuy40 (26185 posts) -

Next-gen Legolas am confirmed.

#41 Posted by Slashkice (13232 posts) -

EDIT: On topic, this is rumored to be Thi4f. To which I can only say... about friggin time.

DropsofJupiter

Sure, what do ya need?

#42 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Hoping it's not a sequel to a game series we know is gonna continue.

#43 Posted by LadyBlue (3929 posts) -
Jade Empire 2
#44 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1424 posts) -

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]

Slashkice

Sure, what do ya need?

Well mostly, when do you want to play DoA5? :P I got it working and managed to connect to some lobbies right after we quit last week (which was so frustrating lol).
#45 Posted by Slashkice (13232 posts) -

Well mostly, when do you want to play DoA5? :P I got it working and managed to connect to some lobbies right after we quit last week (which was so frustrating lol).DropsofJupiter

I'm free now if you want to go a couple of rounds. Otherwise, the weekend is good.

#46 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1424 posts) -

[QUOTE="DropsofJupiter"]Well mostly, when do you want to play DoA5? :P I got it working and managed to connect to some lobbies right after we quit last week (which was so frustrating lol).Slashkice

I'm free now if you want to go a couple of rounds. Otherwise, the weekend is good.

I'm in class right now lol. The weekend sounds good to me. I'm just hoping the PSN servers don't crap out this time or something :P
#47 Posted by PAL360 (26933 posts) -

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

Slashkice

TW3 and ACIV are already announced, so they're ruled out. It's looking like it'll be THI4F.

You are right, it has to be an anannounced game! I know it's too soon, but TESVI please!

#48 Posted by DropsofJupiter (1424 posts) -

[QUOTE="Slashkice"]

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

PAL360

You are right, it has to be an anannounced game! I know it's too soon, but TESVI please!

It's allegedly Thi4f, finally ready to be revealed.
#49 Posted by wakefulness (3989 posts) -

MGS5

#50 Posted by Slashkice (13232 posts) -

I'm in class right now lol. The weekend sounds good to me. I'm just hoping the PSN servers don't crap out this time or something :PDropsofJupiter

I just remembered PSN is under maintenance right now too. :p

The weekend then, hopefully it'll work this time!