FromSoftware and Sony working on mystery project (PS4)

#301 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@CyberLips said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

If you say so.

Masochist's Assemble !

I wish more games were as challenging as the Souls franchise.

He is just butthurt. Criticizing the Souls game simultaneously begging for a port.

#302 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

He is just butthurt. Criticizing the Souls game simultaneously begging for a port.

@f50p90 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@Zaibach said:

the salt is strong, once the announcement makes this official, the port begging shall begin.

as member of the master race that also love playstation, it's a shame that we can't get the superior pc version, but still i am happy as long as i get to play a new souls game, or even if it's a new ip from them. Dumb people confuse wanting to play A BETTER SUPERIOR VERSION with not being able to play it at all, to this day i still dream of a red dead redemption port even when i already finished it in ps3, why? because the frame drops jaggies and bad resolution. Everyone who can afford a nice gaming rig can afford a ps4, while the opossite is not true, sad consolites who have to beg to their parents in Christmas for a console can't afford a gaming pc.

Same. I'll gladly get the PS4 version, but what's wrong with wanting to play the game at a higher frame rate and resolution? Some of these people are ridiculous.. If Sony is involved at all though, there is no sense in even thinking about a PC version. it's not going to happen

I call BS on the PC gamers being able to afford anything. Lots of retail job working losers save their money buy rigs. It's a choice for most adults. For kids he is probably right.

#303 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@CyberLips

RPGs have changed.... Its no longer about Role Playing. RPG Elements are being used an Extrinsic reward System just like Achievements. They use level up and upgrade systems to motivate you to keep doing a task repeatedly for dozens of hours chasing that next level... The next upgrade... The next best weapon. They are essentially paying to do a chore... Paying you with fake crap, this is what RPGs are Today, tedius Loot and Grind Machines.

Now more than ever its very important to be able to tell the difference between whats actually fun and whats rewarding, because lets face, get punched in the face can be rewarding if you charge money to let people do it to you, and playing Dead or Alive for free can be fun even though you get nothing in Return. Alot of people don't even realise this is happening. Its not enough to play a game just to play it, people want to be payed to play it.

Thats what RPGs are now.... Virtual SkinnerBoxes that suck hundreds of hours in exchange for ridiculous in game rewards....And its gona get worse.... Much much worse.

Developers like it because it really takes a load of effort off their plate.

#304 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine

I have an Xbox and My Brother has a PS3, I'm not begging for ports trust me. :p infact... Keep it exclusive. ... You're so shallow I bet that made you feel better. Despite that exclusivity is not a win for anybody. People wana play games and Developers wana make Sales.... Its good for everybody if its Multiplatform. But you don't care about that, do you fanboy ? Your exclusives keep you warm at night.

#305 Edited by -Damien- (5355 posts) -

I doubt PC players can handle Demon's Souls games. Namco has to tone down DkS2 to accomodate PC players and more casual players

#306 Edited by Pffrbt (6556 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

I doubt PC players can handle Demon's Souls games. Namco has to tone down DkS2 to accomodate PC players and more casual players

It's posts like these that make me realize that I kind of hate this site.

#307 Edited by mbrockway (3485 posts) -

@Pffrbt said:

@-Damien- said:

It's posts like these that make me realize that I kind of hate this site.

Let the haters hate. PC owns multiplats and always will. Been seeing tons of people on DS2 during my playthrough, its freaking great. Even the PvP has been fun. I've got a PS4 too though, and I absolutely adored the Demons Souls lore. A PS4 exclusive won't be the (framerate) lag fest PS3 DS2 was. Frankly, if there were no PC or Playstation only guys around system wars would be boring. Save a few holdouts, lems seem to be in voluntary exile since TitanFail.

(I bought Titanfall on pc, I am beyond livid I can't play that dang game due to my crappy connection.)

#308 Edited by CyberLips (1824 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@CyberLips

RPGs have changed.... Its no longer about Role Playing. RPG Elements are being used an Extrinsic reward System just like Achievements. They use level up and upgrade systems to motivate you to keep doing a task repeatedly for dozens of hours chasing that next level... The next upgrade... The next best weapon. They are essentially paying to do a chore... Paying you with fake crap, this is what RPGs are Today, tedius Loot and Grind Machines.

Now more than ever its very important to be able to tell the difference between whats actually fun and whats rewarding, because lets face, get punched in the face can be rewarding if you charge money to let people do it to you, and playing Dead or Alive for free can be fun even though you get nothing in Return. Alot of people don't even realise this is happening. Its not enough to play a game just to play it, people want to be payed to play it.

Thats what RPGs are now.... Virtual SkinnerBoxes that suck hundreds of hours in exchange for ridiculous in game rewards....And its gona get worse.... Much much worse.

Developers like it because it really takes a load of effort off their plate.

Isn't that what all games do? Reward you with fake crap? Isn't that why gamers are so frowned upon? Because we live in worlds that aren't real? (end of question chain) Your definition of fun is different than mine, what you find enjoyable may not be what i find enjoyable.

#309 Posted by mbrockway (3485 posts) -

I freaking love numbers. I love making them get bigger. Probably why I'm a business major and take accounting classes.

Its cool he doesn't like them. If spreadsheets had textures and 60fps more people would be accountants. The Japanese seem to love number enlarger simulators, maybe that why they used to succeed? Off Topic I say used to due to their plummeting birth rates. If they had more kids the ponzi scheme would still work and their economy wouldn't collapse in 2020 (population shrinks by 1/3rd.) Like we're one to talk though, even with the highest industrialized birth rate we likely won't last much past there. Its sad, I really liked my time in Japan, wonderful people. If only they could find the joy in regular vanilla sex they'd be alot better off.

We already hit this point, he doesn't like our kind of games. I adore exploring an unknown dungeon with concrete control rules. If you play paranoid you will survive. If you don't, you respawn with a slight penalty. DS2 makes it a bit more than slight with its finite enemy respawn, but its still there.

We're the kind of people who like D&D. The numbers rule everything. He likes no penalty story feeding games. I happen to like those too. I actually hate shooters. I always play them on easy because I just want the story. The Uncharted series was a pain even on easy for me. Same with Max Payne 3. I just want the story. But I love the lore of Demon / Dark Souls. I suppose it feeds this nihilistic small part of me that gets off on hopelessness.

#310 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@CyberLips

I can't believe you just said that !

You're breaking my heart :( for real.

I'd expect the media or non-gamers to think thats why we play games for rewards like points and leveling up and stupid crap like that. Thats what they think about gamers, they think we are reward driven.

But I wanted more from my fellow gamers, I want them to understand When I kill a hooker in GTA... I do it because its fun not because it gives me points or cash. When I first played Mario I didn't stomp on goombas because it counted towards my final score... I couldn't even freaking Read let alone coun back then... Nah I stomped on Goombas because I'm a sadistic asshole and its agony gave me a warm feeling inside. This is what games use to be to people back then. It was fun... Genuinely fun.

Now I hear what you're saying... Fun is subjective and not everybody will enjoy the same things. But theres a general rule in gaming that states fun is when PERFORMING A TASK IS IT'S OWN REWARD.... This is called an Insrinsic Incentive, you do something because you like doing it and thats what real fun is, no exceptions !

An Extrinsic incentive is when you do something for literaly any reason other than for the sake of doing it... This is called an Extrinsic Reward, regardless of how much you enjoy the reward, its not really fun, it can be better than fun sometime, infact it can lead towards negative feelings towards the task required to be done in order to receive the thing that you really want, it becomes a chore, and people really hate chores.

Now heres the messed up part, Even if you do something genuinely just because you like it... Attaching a Reward to it will undermine the very task you enjoy so doing much. The only exceception is if the Reward is a complete surprize to you... Only then can you preserve the sanctity of your insrinscic incentive (your fun).

Thats The Problem with Video Games today. They're more rewarding than they are fun, and its causing a backlash, see, as you begin to resent the task standing in the way of your reward... Its value begins to decrease, you begin to question wether doing this crap is worth the reward anymore, and eventually your resentment will out grow the value of the reward. This is called the "Overjustification Effect" and it can be delayed, this is why people are never satisfied and are always asking for more of what ever it is they value in a game (other than gameplay), like better graphics, better RPG elements, more beautifull enviroments and yes even better stories ! Developers can only delay the gamers' Overjustification for so long ! Most will lose interest and just move on to another reward, but some will have a freaking meltdown... Like I did when I played Final Fantasy XIII. :p seriously, I freaking lost my marbels ! I couldve died !

Essentially they'respitting in your cupcake and calling it frosting. Just think about that next time Bethesda releases their next game.

#311 Posted by Couth_ (10128 posts) -

@CyberLips: Not sure why you are bothering lulu has been crying "stop liking what i dont like" since the first page

#312 Edited by kinectthedots (1930 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@StrongBlackVine

I have an Xbox and My Brother has a PS3, I'm not begging for ports trust me. :p infact... Keep it exclusive. ... You're so shallow I bet that made you feel better. Despite that exclusivity is not a win for anybody. People wana play games and Developers wana make Sales.... Its good for everybody if its Multiplatform. But you don't care about that, do you fanboy ? Your exclusives keep you warm at night.

lol, you just can't make up butthurt like this.

the news has obviously got you shook up. If he is a fanboy for rejoicing because it's an exclusive you are a bigger fanboy for the amount of contradicting arguments, crying and begging you have been doing on every page of this thread.

You originally said the game will suck, now you are saying it will be good for everybody if it's multiplatform LMAO make up your mind fool. You also said you didn't care about this game :P right, we can all see how much you don't care lol. You are all over the place making walls of text laced with tears.

I think this meme is overused but I feel it's extremely appropriate to use in this situation...

Just buy a PS4 so you can stop acting like a moron Lulu_Lulu. No one will survive your tears if this keeps up.

#313 Edited by Krelian-co (10950 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@CyberLips

I'd expect the media or non-gamers to think thats why we play games for rewards like points and leveling up and stupid crap like that. Thats what they think about gamers, they think we are reward driven.

But I wanted more from my fellow gamers, I want them to understand When I kill a hooker in GTA... I do it because its fun not because it gives me points or cash. When I first played Mario I didn't stomp on goombas because it counted towards my final score... I couldn't even freaking Read let alone coun back then... Nah I stomped on Goombas because I'm a sadistic asshole and its agony gave me a warm feeling inside. This is what games use to be to people back then. It was fun... Genuinely fun.

Now I hear what you're saying... Fun is subjective and not everybody will enjoy the same things. But theres a general rule in gaming that states fun is when PERFORMING A TASK IS IT'S OWN REWARD.... This is called an Insrinsic Incentive, you do something because you like doing it and thats what real fun is, no exceptions !

An Extrinsic incentive is when you do something for literaly any reason other than for the sake of doing it... This is called an Extrinsic Reward, regardless of how much you enjoy the reward, its not really fun, it can be better than fun sometime, infact it can lead towards negative feelings towards the task required to be done in order to receive the thing that you really want, it becomes a chore, and people really hate chores.

Now heres the messed up part, Even if you do something genuinely just because you like it... Attaching a Reward to it will undermine the very task you enjoy so doing much. The only exceception is if the Reward is a complete surprize to you... Only then can you preserve the sanctity of your insrinscic incentive (your fun).

Thats The Problem with Video Games today. They're more rewarding than they are fun, and its causing a backlash, see, as you begin to resent the task standing in the way of your reward... Its value begins to decrease, you begin to question wether doing this crap is worth the reward anymore, and eventually your resentment will out grow the value of the reward. This is called the "Overjustification Effect" and it can be delayed, this is why people are never satisfied and are always asking for more of what ever it is they value in a game (other than gameplay), like better graphics, better RPG elements, more beautifull enviroments and yes even better stories ! Developers can only delay the gamers' Overjustification for so long ! Most will lose interest and just move on to another reward, but some will have a freaking meltdown... Like I did when I played Final Fantasy XIII. :p seriously, I freaking lost my marbels ! I couldve died !

Essentially they'respitting in your cupcake and calling it frosting. Just think about that next time Bethesda releases their next game.

holy wall of waste of space, you never fail to impress how useless can a post be.

#314 Posted by kinectthedots (1930 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@CyberLips

holy wall of waste of space, you never fail to impress how useless can a post be.

lol, see my previous post ^

#315 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@kinectthedots

Yeah... You're clearly way more insane than I am so I'm gona ignore you like how people should have ignored me..... Its important to set an example.. Otherwise they keep falling for my rants. And I sure as hell Aint falling for your cheap bait... Ah uh ! :p

@Krelian-co

Its always nice when some one appreciates my work.

Anyway I've been at this for 6 hours and I got work to do.... The suns gona rise soon so Let me sleep. Thanks... You're an angel. ;)

#316 Edited by kinectthedots (1930 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@kinectthedots

Yeah... You're clearly way more insane than I am so I'm gona ignore you like how people should have ignored me..... Its important to set an example.. Otherwise they keep falling for my rants. And I sure as hell Aint falling for your cheap bait... Ah uh ! :p

@Krelian-co

Its always nice when some one appreciates my work.

Anyway I've been at this for 6 hours and I got work to do.... The suns gona rise soon so Let me sleep. Thanks... You're an angel. ;)

lol, what is insame is the amount of butthurt posts you made about a game in thread you say you don't care about. Can't get more transparent than that. But I agree you should be ignored so...let it flow...let it flow

#317 Edited by Yrkoon99 (456 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

really? is that why i completed demons souls and dark souls on my ps3 that sit right next to my pc... sounds like but hurt since im enjoying dark souls 2 on my pc via my tv at 60fps maxxed out :)

if this is demons souls 2 its one of the few franchises that would make me want a ps4 right now, if its not ill continue on with my pc and multiple consoles, untill i find the ps4 to be cheap enough with games i actually want to play :)

#318 Edited by kinectthedots (1930 posts) -

Lulu_Lulu post chain of shame lol

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Another Bad game being passed off as "difficult" for all the Masochists out there ?

So it's a bad game? (that you have not only not played but not even seen footage of lol)

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ lbjkurono23

I'd Rather keep laughing.... After all I'm not the one who paid for a scam.... ;)

Wait, wait, so now it is a "scam" lol wow.

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ Pffrbt

A reply from someone who hasn't played anything else but bad games all for his Hardcore Badge of Honor ! :p

Dark Souls is nothing to Brag about. Not everybody is a Masochist.

Dark Souls is nothing to brag about, yet it was good enough to have people begging for it.

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ Pffrbt

You know how many times I've tried to be reasonable with you Souls Fanboys ?

Yall just wouldn't go for it. Tis the nature of a Masochist I suppose. And I now accept you for what you are. :)

Reason? By arguing an AAA serise with the first game being a GOTY winner...is bad and sucks? lol NEXT.

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ StrongBlackVine

So it might really just be "Beast Souls"...... But with Shotguns ? Fantastic !

Anyway I gotta watch some Cartoons so you won't hear from me for a while. :) Enjoy the brief Respite.

Why would you come back? it is, from your own words, a bad game that will suck so what more would you want to add to that lol.

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ SolidTy

I'm Still here. :) I'm very committed almost as musch as you are to The Souls Games

LMFAO, WTF just happend here? I thought these were bad games and what now?

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Damn It ! I've been so busy making fun of Dark Souls that I've missed the obvious....

Dark Souls 2 was released a short while back.... From Software can still profit from it... Even if they were working on Demon Souls 4 (Because its the 4th Souls game) then its in their best interest not to announce it... Afterall even Dark Souls' sales is made mostly from PS3 users.

You know what this could be ? DLC. Maybe the DLC will be related to Demon Souls somehow. I don't know if any of what I said is likely but I do know anouncing any Souls game so soon is just bad business.

Haha the mental gymnastics on this one are insane!!! So now it's DLC for 2009 Demon's Souls from PS3 releasing on PS4? LMFAO...is there more?

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ _Matt_

I say let them buy the Hype... It makes for interesting discussions for when the game comes out and it sucks. Especially where Cows are involved.

Wait, now the game sucks again? I am so confused lol.

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ casharmy

I'm damaging controlling what now ? I have no interest in Demon Souls success or failures.

Wait, wait...just 2 posts up you were saying that it would be bad business to announce any Souls game game so soon after releasing Dark Souls II?

Lulu_Lulu: "its in their best interest not to announce it... Afterall even Dark Souls' sales is made mostly from PS3 users."

lol

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ReadingRainbow4

All the more reason to go Multiplatform.

LMFAO..

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ReadingRainbow4

@finalstar2007

Timed Exclusivity.... Exclusive DLC.... It could be anything. What I find weird is how fast yall jump to say its Exclusive... As if you're proud of that.

lol, timed exclusivity?

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@StrongBlackVine

Lulu_Lulu previous posts: "Timed Exclusive".."all the more reason to go multiplaform"...

Damn, 7 pages of raw unadultarated painal and brutal butthurt, you deserve the award for the mentally damaged poster of 2014, well done.

BTW:

#319 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14097 posts) -

Yo Lu-Lu, time to clam down bro.

#320 Posted by DivineSword (15754 posts) -

Finger cross for Demon's Souls!

#321 Edited by jake44 (2020 posts) -

@DivineSword said:

Finger cross for Demon's Souls!

#322 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4

I'm calm. I don't fall for bait ! :p

#323 Posted by _Matt_ (8911 posts) -

Please calm the hype train guys, it has now got to the point that if Demon's Souls isn't announced it will be a total meltdown here... which, while normally great fun, it would be about one of my favourite series of all time...

#324 Edited by Desmonic (14104 posts) -

@_Matt_ said:

Please calm the hype train guys, it has now got to the point that if Demon's Souls isn't announced it will be a total meltdown here... which, while normally great fun, it would be about one of my favourite series of all time...

If you think the hype is strong here, check the gaf thread lol Most of them are only waiting for a release date XD

#325 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4

Actually I am alil Upset. What CyberLips said genuinely did hurt my feelings. I can handle anything... Except that. That was just too much and he caught me offguard. :(

you wouldn't do something like that me..... right ?

#326 Posted by _Matt_ (8911 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_ said:

If you think the hype is strong here, check the gaf thread lol Most of them are only waiting for a release date XD

I would rather not...

Because sooner or later I will fall for the hype myself. Then set myself up for potentially horrendous disappointment

#327 Posted by Desmonic (14104 posts) -

@_Matt_: Shhh, it's okay. Here's your ticket, just jump in. You know you want to :P

#328 Posted by _Matt_ (8911 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@_Matt_: Shhh, it's okay. Here's your ticket, just jump in. You know you want to :P

Must. Resist.

#329 Edited by j_assassin (905 posts) -

Demons souls 2 would make me get a second job and buy a ps4

#330 Posted by Desmonic (14104 posts) -

@j_assassin: Pfft, no need for second jobs. This ain't no PS3 :P

#331 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25696 posts) -

A thought- could this game be the 6th archstone? http://i.imgur.com/UFlCKXb.png

#332 Posted by j_assassin (905 posts) -

@Desmonic: thank goodness, I could barely do 40 hrs a week on my first job

#333 Posted by Desmonic (14104 posts) -

@Floppy_Jim said:

A thought- could this game be the 6th archstone?

That would some crazy late DLC/Expansion :P

But yes, most theories (so far) seem to head in that direction.

#334 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25696 posts) -

@Desmonic said:

@Floppy_Jim said:

A thought- could this game be the 6th archstone?

That would some crazy late DLC/Expansion :P

But yes, most theories (so far) seem to head in that direction.

I would prefer a direct link to Demon's rather than starting over with a third Souls universe. Some references here and there to Demon's enemies/characters would be nice. It can be set in Boletaria 100 years later or something. (Explaining the shotgun and possible other "new" technologies.)

#335 Posted by sam890 (1108 posts) -

@-Damien- said:

LOL are you serious dude ? Ain't shit toned down in the PC, have fun with your jaggies and ugly visuals. While we of the master race enjoy 4k downsampled beauty.

#336 Edited by Pray_to_me (2848 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@Pray_to_me

I've never said it was hard. Whenever D Souls is brought up I always use the word "PUNNISHING".

and no you will not get better at the game.... Your character will but you will not. You'l get better at understanding the complex Attributes and how each of them affect your character's performance... You will get better at beating baddies whos attack patterns and weakness you're already familiar with... But the actual gameplay, I'm pretty sure you mastered that in 10 hours... The other 300 is no longer for you... But your character and his gear. Such is the nature of Role Playing. That is the nature of statistical based progression systems, that is the nature of positive feedback loops and D Souls is not above any of them. Why don't you try playing a game that doesn't give the option to upgrade ? ;) See if you're still "Hardcore" when you've have to rely on your own Skills 100% without the option to turn back and level up and upgrade your armour or whatever.

You SoulBoys (hahaha soulboys) wouldn't know what real difficulty was if it kicked you in the Teeth.

I don't have a "type" of game. If a game is good I enjoy it. Just because I enjoy Demon's Souls doesn't mean I won't rock you in CoD or Street Fighter ;)

But that's my stance on things. In games, as in life, I keep an open mind. Just because I like to drink bourbon doesn't mean I can't enjoy a fine wine from time to time.

Why limit your experiences?

Your tirades in this thread ranting against the Souls series and RPG's in general betrays your shallow mindset and lack of mental stamina; but then you try and spin your immaturity as some sort of noteworthy bravado of which should be lauded.

I suppose then there is no reason you would be attracted to a game of Depth like Demon's Souls, as depth is something, quite obviously, you neither posses nor desire.

#337 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@Pray_to_me

You confuse Complexity with Depth. Just like you confuse Punishment with Difficulty. I can't make you realise that grinding for souls to assign into your attributes is a just developers shoving you into a Skinnerbox, Perhaps you'l never be able to Differentiate your own skills from your characters stats.

And FYI... COD is actually quite fun in Splitscreen.

You wana see what your precious RPGs are really like ? Why don't visit habitrpg.com and see for yourself.

#338 Posted by finalstar2007 (25197 posts) -

IGN now reporting it too

they've reached out to Sony Computer Japan regarding the game

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/05/from-softwares-rumored-to-be-working-on-project-beast?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

#339 Posted by BlbecekBobecek (2688 posts) -

Well its clear that they HAVE to show something on the E3, this gen is lacking big time in terms of announced blockbusters.

#340 Edited by finalstar2007 (25197 posts) -

@BlbecekBobecek said:

Well its clear that they HAVE to show something on the E3, this gen is lacking big time in terms of announced blockbusters.

You know why its lacking? because the gen JUST started!

the new gen didnt even get its own E3 yet

#341 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@Pray_to_me

You confuse Complexity with Depth. Just like you confuse Punishment with Difficulty. I can't make you realise that grinding for souls to assign into your attributes is a just developers shoving you into a Skinnerbox, Perhaps you'l never be able to Differentiate your own skills from your characters stats.

You wana see what your precious RPGs are really like ? Why don't visit habitrpg.com and see for yourself.

#342 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@Pray_to_me

#343 Edited by mbrockway (3485 posts) -

I just realized something. There is a Madden curse for the guy on the cover of the Demons/Dark Souls games. Every single one of them have died. Spooky.

#344 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu: If Sony is paying From Software to make this game and it sells 3 million that might be more profitable for them than Dark Souls 2.

As a PS4 owner exclusives means it will look and run better than a multiplatform game so I do benefit.

#345 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9477 posts) -

I have a feeling we won't see this game until TGS.

#346 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (13019 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine

Demon Souls was the much harder game right ?

If thats true it might actually sell less than 3million. Its hard to say. The "hardcore" market is upredictable.

#347 Edited by tubbyc (3745 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu: In terms of difficulty, for me it was:-

1. Dark Souls

2. Dark Souls 2

3. Demon's Souls

All close though.

#348 Edited by Shmiity (5129 posts) -

Well, Dark Souls was called Project Dark. This is project Beast. Beast Souls?

#349 Posted by longtonguecat (2498 posts) -

@mbrockway said:

I just realized something. There is a Madden curse for the guy on the cover of the Demons/Dark Souls games. Every single one of them have died. Spooky.

Technically I don't think it was Ostrava on the cover of Demon's Souls? Was just the regular fluted armour?

Also extremely hyped for this - Demon's Souls was probably my favourite game of last gen. :)

#350 Posted by DA1M0Z (33 posts) -

Maiden in Black gets sucked in by The One and time travels to the Victorian era and picks up another soul to help battle pirates!