FromSoftware and Sony working on mystery project (PS4)

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Another Bad game being passed off as "difficult" for all the Masochists out there ?

Keep crying.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@ lbjkurono23

I'd Rather keep laughing.... After all I'm not the one who paid for a scam.... ;)

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#55  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Heil68 said:

@Desmonic said:

Btw, the Gaf thread right now seems to be taking the word of a poster which "confirmed" it's real. Many of the replies to that post seem to imply that he/she has confirmed legit stuff in the past.

As always, take it with a grain of salt. E3 will tells us more (or not).

Yeah I agree what for E3, but one thing for sure, SONY is bringing the games(like always)

With this + the 3 recent IP's they registered + UC4 + The Order + possibly (probably not) TLG + other stuff I'm forgetting, they have a real chance of having an amazing E3 (once again).

Oh yeah a new trademark just showed by Sony for a total of 3 trademarks i sure hope nothing else gets leaked so we can all be surprised at E3 :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60710 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@Heil68 said:

@Desmonic said:

Btw, the Gaf thread right now seems to be taking the word of a poster which "confirmed" it's real. Many of the replies to that post seem to imply that he/she has confirmed legit stuff in the past.

Yeah I agree what for E3, but one thing for sure, SONY is bringing the games(like always)

With this + the 3 recent IP's they registered + UC4 + The Order + possibly (probably not) TLG + other stuff I'm forgetting, they have a real chance of having an amazing E3 (once again).

agree, I think it will be an awesome E3 all the way around for all companies.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lbjkurono23

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ lbjkurono23

I'd Rather keep laughing.... After all I'm not the one who paid for a scam.... ;)

Scam.... do you even know the meaning of that word?

Now keep on laughing in a thread about a game that irritates you. Makes it all the better.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@lbjkurono23 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Another Bad game being passed off as "difficult" for all the Masochists out there ?

Keep crying.

For what exactly .? Playing Dark Souls 2 right now , the game is good but there are indeed some issues with it . You want me to become corporate slave .? If there are issues with the game then I'll gladly point them out . Got any problem with that .?

madskills6117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 madskills6117
Member since 2006 • 4172 Posts

Not sure what to think of those screens but I would be more excited if it's a game similar to Soul Sacrifice (but expanded) as oppose to one of the other "Soul" games.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Lulu_Lulu

@ lbjkurono23

It doesn't irritate me..... :p

stationplay_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61 stationplay_4
Member since 2014 • 444 Posts

looks promising. hopefully not just a rumor

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Already done praising dark souls 2?

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 lbjkurono23

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Keep crying.

For what exactly .? Playing Dark Souls 2 right now , the game is good but there are indeed some issues with it . You want me to become corporate slave .? If there are issues with the game then I'll gladly point them out . Got any problem with that .?

Corporate slave.This is too rich.

Completely changing the argument from game is bad to game is good, but has problems. Whats it going to be on the next post? Can't wait find out.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By finalstar2007

@madskills6117 said:

Not sure what to think of those screens but I would be more excited if it's a game similar to Soul Sacrifice (but expanded) as oppose to one of the other "Soul" games.

There is a possibility we may someday see Soul Sacrifice on PS4 ( loved the first game on Vita ) so yea here's hoping

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Keep crying.

Completely changing the argument from game is bad to game is good, but has problems. Whats it going to be on the next post? Can't wait find out.

I know "bad" was too strong word but you got the point ; good but not as good as they want people to believe . The game is really not difficult . It only becomes difficult due to irresponsive controls sometime .

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ReadingRainbow4

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Keep crying.

I know "bad" was too strong word but you got the point ; good but not as good as they want people to believe . The game is really not difficult . It only becomes difficult due to irresponsive controls sometime .

Know what had bad combat?

Witcher 2.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Cloud_imperium
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Keep crying.

Witcher 2.

And I totally agree that it did have some issues on launch and wasn't for everyone . Controls responsiveness was hugely improved in update 2 . I don't know how that is related to Dark Souls though .

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#69 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Get good

If this really is Demon's Soul 2 that confirms it, I'm going to have to buy a PS4

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@Cloud_imperium said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Cloud_imperium said:

@lbjkurono23 said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Keep crying.

Witcher 2.

And I totally agree that it did have some issues on launch and wasn't for everyone . Controls responsiveness was hugely improved in update 2 . I don't know how that is related to Dark Souls though .

It's just their combat systems are so similar.

Except Dark Souls is actually good and handles melee perfectly.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Once again, Demon Souls has already a sequel. It´s called Dark Souls. Only idiots cannot grasp it. Whatever it is, it's not Demon Souls 2.

Dark Souls is a spiritual successor to Demons Souls, not a sequel. Only idiots cannot grasp it.

TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

If anything pushed me to a PS4 from my Xbox One it would be Demon Souls 2......

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts
@Desmonic said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@Desmonic said:

Something that's bothering me with all the screens that have been "leaked" is that damn mouse cursor on the top right side of every single screen. It seems to be in the same exact position in every single one of them... :S

Your right i just noticed it, wonder what it means but everything looks so legit to be be fake but like any other rumored news its hard to say anything more till the official confirmation.

Could be a development build and the screenshot is taken from within the tool set. Maybe it uses a really impressive level editor.

either that or it's a fake.

The think that caught my attention wasn't the cursor itself, it's the fact that it seems to be in the same exact position in every single screen, even the logo one. It's just...weird, you know? Doesn't make much sense...

Would be cool if true though.

Or it could be a screen capture from a video they are presenting and someone didn't move the mouse pointer out the way...

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ReadingRainbow4

@edwardecl said:
@Desmonic said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@Desmonic said:

Something that's bothering me with all the screens that have been "leaked" is that damn mouse cursor on the top right side of every single screen. It seems to be in the same exact position in every single one of them... :S

Your right i just noticed it, wonder what it means but everything looks so legit to be be fake but like any other rumored news its hard to say anything more till the official confirmation.

Could be a development build and the screenshot is taken from within the tool set. Maybe it uses a really impressive level editor.

either that or it's a fake.

The think that caught my attention wasn't the cursor itself, it's the fact that it seems to be in the same exact position in every single screen, even the logo one. It's just...weird, you know? Doesn't make much sense...

Would be cool if true though.

Or it could be a screen capture from a video they are presenting and someone didn't move the mouse pointer out the way...

I think we've all come to that conclusion already. it's clear the pics are screen grabs from a video.

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 princeofshapeir

@Cloud_imperium said:

There isn't an issue with controls in particular; compared to Dark Souls 1, yes, jumping attacks and shield breaks (which were kicks in DaS1) are harder to pull off, but with a 360 controller I don't have any problem doing what I want to when I want to. From did nerf the invincibility frames rolling gave you and made Agility a stat that gives you more iframes to compensate, but that's really it. On the whole I think movement and combat feel more fluid and natural than the previous Souls games.

The major irritation are the hitboxes of certain enemies/bosses. In DaS1 there was never an issue related to hitboxes, and if I was out of the way of an attack I could rest assured I had avoided all that damage. That isn't always the case in Dark Souls 2, and it's frustrating when it happens.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15564 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ lbjkurono23

>Average playthrough takes 40-60 hours and includes several levels of NG+

>Scam

Wat.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

Holy shit the dude that originally hinted that this was a thing on Gaf also mentioned TLG.

It's Happening.Jpeg

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#78  Edited By JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

@jhonMalcovich said:

Once again, Demon Souls has already a sequel. It´s called Dark Souls. Only idiots cannot grasp it. Whatever it is, it's not Demon Souls 2.

Dark Souls is a spiritual successor, possibly because Sony acquired rights to Demons Souls 2 and had a long term plan for it? Who knows but Dark Souls is NOT a sequel. Only idiots say this.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Damn the megatons have already started to drop.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

hey that guy on gaf said something

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By finalstar2007
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Holy shit the dude that originally hinted that this was a thing on Gaf also mentioned TLG.

It's Happening.Jpeg

Ah that really dosent say anything.. now if he said "Two beasts to be shown soon" that would have been big but hey if TLG is indeed revealed for the PS4 this E3 then man o man how exciting things will become! The Last Guardian, Demon Souls 2, Uncharted 4 plus the 3 other trademarks that Sony just registered plus the other secret projects will make this some seriously huge E3 for Sony.

*Secretly Hoping for a new Ratchet and Clank game for PS4*

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 finalstar2007

@misterpmedia said:

Damn the megatons have already started to drop.

This always happens the closer we get to E3.

very exciting stuff

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ReadingRainbow4

@finalstar2007 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

It's Happening.Jpeg

Ah that really dosent say anything.. now if he said "Two beasts to be shown soon" that would have been big but hey if TLG is indeed revealed for the PS4 this E3 then man o man how exciting things will become! The Last Guardian, Demon Souls 2, Uncharted 4 plus the 3 other trademarks that Sony just registered plus the other secret projects will make this some seriously huge E3 for Sony.

All that's left is to have Capcom come completely out of left field and show us a new next gen mega man legends.

I don't think my house contains enough tissues for the mess I'd make.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

but the ps4 has no games :(

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By princeofshapeir

E3 2014 would be the perfect time to re-introduce TLG.

That plus Demon's Souls 2 = deathblow.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

This is the game I bought a PS4 for

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By finalstar2007

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@finalstar2007 said:
@ReadingRainbow4 said:

It's Happening.Jpeg

All that's left is to have Capcom come completely out of left field and show us a new next gen mega man legends.

I don't think my house contains enough tissues for the mess I'd make.

There is also that Atlus announcement which people on Gaf are hoping to be a Persona 5 PS4 version, i know the Atlus news will probably disappoint but here's hoping what everyone are hoping for turns out true cuz that way even Japan will start buying more PS4 and will be win win for both Sony and Atlus.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ghostwarrior786

also @Desmonic is becoming a real cow these day, the domination the taken him

#sdc

next up @FoxbatAIpha

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Lulu_Lulu

@ Vaasman

You do realise that you can learn the game play in 5 hours and master it in 10 hours, the rest of that 40 hours is Navigating the Complex Role Playing Elements and when I say complex I mean really complicated. Then theres the issue of replaying sh!t you've already done and all the backtracking.

princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By princeofshapeir
@Lulu_Lulu said:

@ Vaasman

You do realise that you can learn the game play in 5 hours and master it in 10 hours, the rest of that 40 hours is Navigating the Complex Role Playing Elements and when I say complex I mean really complicated. Then theres the issue of replaying sh!t you've already done and all the backtracking.

This doesn't apply to Dark Souls 2. I don't even know if it applies to Dark Souls 1. There's hardly any backtracking in Dark Souls 2.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#91  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@flashn00b said:

Demon's Souls 2?

With pets prehaps?

More games is always a good thing. I have no complaints for new IP's and new games.

The only thing I hate is all the delays and when titles just disappear off the radar with no explaination.

@Heil68 said:

@Desmonic said:

They are at least announcing the games. Bringing them to retail shelves has always been Sony's main problem.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

gotta be another Demon's Souls.. Hidetaka Miyazaki has obviously been working on something since he wasnt involved in Dark Souls 2. I dont see it being anything else

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

FROM is the new SQUARE and SOULS is the new FINAL FANTASY <o>

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

@flashn00b said:

Demon's Souls 2?

With pets prehaps?

More games is always a good thing. I have no complaints for new IP's and new games.

The only thing I hate is all the delays and when titles just disappear off the radar with no explaination.

Like Milo on xbox 360...

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Lulu_Lulu

@ princeofshapeir

I know about the Short Cuts. And I know about the different types of enemy attack patterns..... Many games have... The only difference with Dark Souls as I've already mentioned before.... Navagating its complex Role Playing structure , designing the character you want is a serious mindf#*+# that involves decrypting what each attribute and stat does and involves lots of grinding..

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#96  Edited By donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Tenchu!

Oh god I'd get so wet. It'll probably be related to Demon Souls however :(, which is still great but a new Tenchu would be amazing.

Yeah, Tenchu is one of my favorite series ever. An open world next gen Tenchu with PS4 graphics would be the greatest game of all time. That Dark Souls combat didn't just materialize out of thin air, you know. It's not going to happen, but you have to dream a dream.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

#sdc

next up @FoxbatAIpha

Haha that'd be the day, his green roots run deep.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 lbjkurono23

@Flubbbs said:

gotta be another Demon's Souls.. Hidetaka Miyazaki has obviously been working on something since he wasnt involved in Dark Souls 2. I dont see it being anything else

I hope so.

ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ghostwarrior786

guys this is 100% confirmed. a legit sony insider named 'demonnite' on gaff actually even hinted at the name back in jan but obviously no one knew what the hell he was talking about. its a spin off of demon souls created by the original creator of the franchise, he left from software to work with sony on this project, also the sound director of dark souls left to work on this as well.

wish it didnt leak, i prefer surprises at e3

@Desmonic said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

#sdc

next up @FoxbatAIpha

Who told you I wasn't mooin' from the start brah? :P

keep up the good fight brah

@misterpmedia said:

@ghostwarrior786 said:

#sdc

next up @FoxbatAIpha

Haha that'd be the day, his green roots run deep.

i see some good left in him, uncharted 4 will abolish the green demons that have infected him