Forza Horizon: Where's the Love?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] lol That's what all of them saykuraimen

I don't even know why you're here, we all know you don't own any current gen consoles

Not only lems lack reading comprehension skills but psychic skills too.

it's alright, hopefully one day you'll be able to afford a PS3 or a 360 :)

#102 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

reading comprehension fail

try reading it again

rilpas

You said usually but it's not usually. And the fact that they can't concentrate makes it obvious they would have difficulty reading books and extracting meaning.

actually there's usually a correlation between ADHD and higher IQs

and as I've said, later in life a lot of them are able to speed read books and retain the information and I speak from experience, from several people I've met with ADHD

in fact, often doctors mistake people with high IQ with simply people with ADHD

EDIT: I've actually met someone diagnosed with ADHD who can speed read a book the lenght of a Tolkien work in one day and retain the information, it's uncanny

rilpas, why do you always have weird signatures?

#103 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="percuvius2"]

My tested in school @ 160 IQ says kuraimem doesn't even have the attention span to stay on topic and his view on ps3 is quite myopic.

percuvius2

LDL cholesterol level is not the same as IQ.

Never said it was. Just another example of my superior IQ and your utter confusion.

On the contrary I anticipated your confusing and fixed it. But you keep making the same mistake.
#104 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] You said usually but it's not usually. And the fact that they can't concentrate makes it obvious they would have difficulty reading books and extracting meaning.GamerwillzPS

and as I've said, later in life a lot of them are able to speed read books and retain the information and I speak from experience, from several people I've met with ADHD

EDIT: I've actually met someone diagnosed with ADHD who can speed read a book the lenght of a Tolkien work in one day and retain the information, it's uncanny

why are they weird?

#105 Posted by kozzy1234 (35144 posts) -

Looks like a more arcadey version of Forza, no thanks. Ill wait for the next true forza game.

#106 Posted by GamerwillzPS (8530 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

why are they weird?

They just are! Just look at them. Purple colours with two people snogging. WTF is this?

#107 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] LDL cholesterol level is not the same as IQ.kuraimen

Never said it was. Just another example of my superior IQ and your utter confusion.

On the contrary I anticipated your confusing and fixed it. But you keep making the same mistake.

I think you meant to say "CONFUSION" , dummy.

This is a Forza thread, I guess ps3 sucks so much shlt you have to hang out in the better systems threads, I understand completely as I own a ps3 too and don't hang out in ps3 threads because its a failure.

#108 Posted by RyanShazam (6498 posts) -

Pokemon with cars... Sounds like fun :P

#109 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

why are they weird?

They just are! Just look at them. Purple colours with two people snogging. WTF is this?

it's a game

#110 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
it's alright, hopefully one day you'll be able to afford a PS3rilpas
Two are enough
it's alright, hopefully one day you'll be able to afford a 360rilpas
Lol why would I want to throw my money away for something which offers so little? Buying a pet rock would be a better investment. Both come with the same online capabilities out of the box after all.
#111 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

You'll be able to set the GPS on the fly in FH by using voice commands through Kinect.

#112 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

percuvius2

This is a Forza thread, I guess ps3 sucks so much shlt you have to hang out in the better systems threads, I understand completely as I own a ps3 too and don't hang out in ps3 threads because its a failure.

You bought something you think is a failure? Gotta be careful with that ADHD. It's confusing you.
#113 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

Lol why would I want to throw my money away for something which offers so little? kuraimen

is that the excuse for not owning any current gen systems?

poor Kuraimen, really you're really just here because of how jelly you are :(

Buying a pet rock would be a better investment. Both come with the same online capabilities out of the box after all.kuraimen

pet rock? but I already have you

#114 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] On the contrary I anticipated your confusing and fixed it. But you keep making the same mistake.kuraimen

You bought something you think is a failure? Gotta be careful with that ADHD. It's confusing you.

Try to stay on topic, dummy. If ps3 had any decent driving game you'd be there. What is it you want most out of FH?

#115 Posted by steely_e (19 posts) -
Cows are pathetic. Why do you all have to invent hate? You idiots are saying that Horizon is just another Forza game. That Test Drive is better. GT5 is better. Question. Have you played it? Nope. Truth is Horizon has as much in common as Forza 4 as Gears has in common with Uncharted. Aside from it being a driving game they are nothing alike.And if Foeza isn't a sim then neither is Gran Turismo. Cows used to be better than this. This place really went downhill. When Cows don't know how to argue anymore it just doesn't seem as fun.
#116 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Lol why would I want to throw my money away for something which offers so little? rilpas

Buying a pet rock would be a better investment. Both come with the same online capabilities out of the box after all.kuraimen

Higher reading comprehension skills should precede psychic abilities silly lem.
#117 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

Higher reading comprehension skills should precede psychic abilities silly lem.kuraimen

so, if you don't own a PS3, why are you always defending it?

oh right, I forgot, your low IQ

#118 Posted by Dj-Dampleaf (677 posts) -
I know very little about the game and I never saw any gameplay what's it like? a racer? or is it like Burnout: Paradise?rilpas
It's a combination of Need for Spped and Burnout Paradise if that makes sense to you.
#119 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

percuvius2

Try to stay on topic, dummy. If ps3 had any decent driving game you'd be there. What is it you want most out of FH?

Lol I don't want anything from Forza or the 360 hence why I didn't buy one. See? unlike you I don't buy hings I don't like, it kind of makes more sense.
#120 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] You bought something you think is a failure? Gotta be careful with that ADHD. It's confusing you.kuraimen

Lol I don't want anything from Forza or the 360 hence why I didn't buy one. See? unlike you I don't buy hings I don't like, it kind of makes more sense.

how do you know you don't like it?

#121 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]I know very little about the game and I never saw any gameplay what's it like? a racer? or is it like Burnout: Paradise?Dj-Dampleaf
It's a combination of Need for Spped and Burnout Paradise if that makes sense to you.

actually... it kinda does

#122 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

rilpas

Because I'm not 7 anymore.
#123 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol I don't want anything from Forza or the 360 hence why I didn't buy one. See? unlike you I don't buy hings I don't like, it kind of makes more sense.kuraimen

so you're saying only seven year olds like racing simulators?

#124 Posted by steely_e (19 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

You have no 360 or PS3? LOL.....How lame can you be?
#125 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

You have no 360 or PS3? LOL.....How lame can you be?steely_e

yep, all he owns is a PC... to which he never posted the specs

#126 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Buying a pet rock would be a better investment. Both come with the same online capabilities out of the box after all.kuraimen

What do you have to say about Forza Horizon? Is your attention span so limited that you've already forgotten what the thread is about? That's one puny brain you've got there.

#127 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

percuvius2

What do you have to say about Forza Horizon? Is your attention span so limited that you've already forgotten what the thread is about? That's one puny brain you've got there.

I said all I had to say. It won't even surpass Burnout Paradise but at least it embraced its arcade racer nature.
#128 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="steely_e"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

I have a PS3 and PC. Best combo this gen :) That's why his psychic abilities fail so much.
#129 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Higher reading comprehension skills should precede psychic abilities silly lem.kuraimen

I said all I had to say. It won't even surpass Burnout Paradise but at least it embraced its arcade racer nature.

well let's be honest. Forza has been the only racing sim on consoles this gen

I mean GT 5 is about as realistic and NFS: shift

#130 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="steely_e"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Higher reading comprehension skills should precede psychic abilities silly lem.kuraimen

I have a PS3 and PC. Best combo this gen :) That's why his psychic abilities fail so much.

lol, prove it, show them

#131 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42585 posts) -
It's made by a different developer so I'm sure that's got a lot of folks worried about the outcome.
#132 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -
It's made by a different developer so I'm sure that's got a lot of folks worried about the outcome. Stevo_the_gamer
yep, honestly, I don't expect much out of it. it'll probably be as realistic as GT 5... meaning not at all
#133 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="steely_e"] You have no 360 or PS3? LOL.....How lame can you be?rilpas

lol, prove it, show them

Lol why should I prove it to you, you'll probably forget it in 2 hours. And your attempt at psychic prediction is too amusing.
#134 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42585 posts) -
I see the library is open still.
#135 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Higher reading comprehension skills should precede psychic abilities silly lem.kuraimen

The more arcadey the more sucky a racing title and suited for wii. The more realistic the better which is why the best is on PC, but your PC can't even run them you hide your profile because you know nothing about gaming.

#136 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] I have a PS3 and PC. Best combo this gen :) That's why his psychic abilities fail so much.kuraimen

lol, prove it, show them

Lol why should I prove it to you, you'll probably forget it in 2 hours. And your attempt at psychic prediction is too amusing.

so you don't own a PS3

and I'm guessing your PC is a single core Pentium IV, which would explain why you subject yourself to the atrocity that is Linux

#137 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

rilpas

Realistic for 7 year old kids maybe but racing fans are more demanding so they choose GT5.
#138 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

percuvius2

The more arcadey the more sucky a racing title and suited for wii. The more realistic the better which is why the best is on PC, but your PC can't even run them you hide your profile because you know nothing about gaming.

yep, honestly, I don't think he's able to play any games past 2003 :? I'm serious, we once discussed 3D dot game heroes, he said he played the game, but he sounded like someone who only read the reviews
#139 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42585 posts) -
and I'm guessing your PC is a single core Pentium IV, which would explain why you subject yourself to the atrocity that is Linuxrilpas
To be fair, library budgets aren't exactly apt to include good PCs.
#140 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

lol, prove it, show them

rilpas

so you don't own a PS3

and I'm guessing your PC is a single core Pentium IV, which would explain why you subject yourself to the atrocity that is Linux

Lulz Linux could run in a Pentium IV still that's how awesome it is. Windows is the equivalent of a 400 pound woman trying to run a marathon.
#141 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"]It's Forza. It doesn't need hype. It will be a Godsend. Everybody knows that.

This...Thank you
#142 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] I said all I had to say. It won't even surpass Burnout Paradise but at least it embraced its arcade racer nature.kuraimen

Realistic for 7 year old kids maybe but racing fans are more demanding so they choose GT5.

Nah, GT 5 is about as realistic as big rigs

#143 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol why should I prove it to you, you'll probably forget it in 2 hours. And your attempt at psychic prediction is too amusing.kuraimen

so you don't own a PS3

Lulz Linux could run in a Pentium IV still that's how awesome it is. Windows is the equivalent of a 400 pound woman trying to run a marathon.

I'm sure it can run, it's just a shame it doesn't do anything

#144 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
The more arcadey the more sucky a racing title and suited for wii.percuvius2
or 360...
#145 Posted by spiderluck (2376 posts) -
[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol I don't want anything from Forza or the 360 hence why I didn't buy one. See? unlike you I don't buy hings I don't like, it kind of makes more sense.kuraimen

Well why are you in this thread posting like you're 6
#146 Posted by percuvius2 (1982 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] I said all I had to say. It won't even surpass Burnout Paradise but at least it embraced its arcade racer nature.kuraimen

And here I am playing rFactor2 and iRacing. Have fun with your RUBBER BAND in MULTIPLAYER ARCADE RACER GT5 when you go to a friends place who'll let you play it. You don't have anything which is why you hide your profile.

You're so jealous of Forza Horizon and XBOX 360 your posts are actually propagating 360 sales!

#147 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

so you don't own a PS3

rilpas

It does for those who know about computers...
#148 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lulz Linux could run in a Pentium IV still that's how awesome it is. Windows is the equivalent of a 400 pound woman trying to run a marathon.kuraimen

It does for those who know about computers...

nah it really doesn't

#149 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

percuvius2

And here I am playing rFactor2 and iRacing. Have fun with your RUBBER BAND in MULTIPLAYER ARCADE RACER GT5 when you go to a friends place who'll let you play it. You don't have anything which is why you hide your profile.

You're so jealous of Forza Horizon and XBOX 360 your posts are actually propagating 360 sales!

What are you gonna buy more 360s out of spite for me??? lol no wonder you buy a system you think fails. Worst consumer EVER.
#150 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

What are you gonna buy more 360s out of spite for me??? lol no wonder you buy a system you think fails. Worst consumer EVER.kuraimen

at least he actually buys the systems he supports

you haven't bought a console or any computer parts for at least 7 years :?