Forza Horizon 3 all but confirmed - woo-hoo!

• 102 results
Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

https://mobile.twitter.com/pnf4lyfe/status/669704226013110272

The dominant racing console brand is set to continue its supremacy in this field and that tweet approved by Spencer, their marketing manager Greenberg and Major Nelson is as close to an official formal announcement as it could get.

By the next holiday Xbox One will have received 4 triple-A blockbuster racing games and will carry on the most excellent legacy of 360. Racing fans should rejoice as the One is the console to own if you're seriously interested in racers.

PS4 worshippers left out in the dust again, it seems...X_X

Waiting for a glorified spin -off with limited scope...

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Milk it for all it's worth. Maybe it'll be just in time for gears and halo.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Playstation Experience just got owned and Microsoft didn't have to lift a finger. Usual day of the Sony fan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#4 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

As much as I love Forza Horizon (the first one anyway, I haven't played the second one yet), I suspect people would care a whole lot more about it if there wasn't one every two years on a clockwork cycle.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Awesome!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I thought this Forza cycle was well known? Well, if I have to, I'll pretend to be surprised by this 'sort of maybe coming soon' announcement.

Forza Horizon 2 last year was a well received with a 86/100 metascore. Forza Horizon 3 should be great for fans after this year's Forza 6 (87/100 good metascore!) just dropped!

If not, there will be Forza 7 the year after that, but let's not discount how cool Forza Horizon 4 is going to be.

Forza Horizon 4 is going to be a sweet game, but then again, Forza 8 is taking everything Turn 10 learned on Forza 7 and amping it up, so maybe Forza 8 is the game to beat, of course, Forza Horizon 5 is my bet for best Horizon game...however, I did fail to take into account Turn 10's upcoming Forza 9. Those guys do amazing work and Forza 9 should be stellar, but...Forza Horizon 6 will be out after Forza 9, so it's unfair to count out how awesome Forza Horizon 6 will be.

Man, racing fans are in for a real treat. My head is dizzy from all the amazing upcoming announcements we have yet to be "faux-surprised at" in the coming years!

Whistle_Blower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Whistle_Blower
Member since 2015 • 291 Posts

It's funny we were just dicsussing this in the other thread. Another Forza game. Yippee.

Who needs to invest in new IPs to bring new games to the platform?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Salt_The_Fries:

Trilple A? Hahaahhahahaaa.... No

Forza is nothing but a milked in life support series from ms the fact that forza 6 didnt even chart when nothing was on xbox one when it release says it all.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@whistle_blower: to be fair, they are investing in new material quite a bit.

The Forza milking is really unbelievable, though

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@charizard1605: second one is a bummer in how it's structured. Its still fun and looks great.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Oh yes please be true!!! It's hard to follow sales these days because we don't know how much they are selling digitally, so I just hope Horizon 2 sold well enough for a 3rd game. Biggest question for me would be, what locale will we race in?

I loved Colorado and Europe, something different would be nice...maybe a place with snow I dont know.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

Shocking news!

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

I thought this Forza cycle was well known? Well, if I have to, I'll pretend to be surprised by this 'sort of maybe coming soon' announcement.

Forza Horizon 2 last year was a well received with a 86/100 metascore. Forza Horizon 3 should be great for fans after this year's Forza 6 (87/100 good metascore!) just dropped!

If not, there will be Forza 7 the year after that, but let's not discount how cool Forza Horizon 4 is going to be.

Forza Horizon 4 is going to be a sweet game, but then again, Forza 8 is taking everything Turn 10 learned on Forza 7 and amping it up, so maybe Forza 8 is the game to beat, of course, Forza Horizon 5 is my bet for best Horizon game...however, I did fail to take into account Turn 10's upcoming Forza 9. Those guys do amazing work and Forza 9 should be stellar, but...Forza Horizon 6 will be out after Forza 9, so it's unfair to count out how awesome Forza Horizon 6 will be.

Man, racing fans are in for a real treat. My head is dizzy from all the amazing upcoming announcements we have yet to be "faux-surprised at" in the coming years!

You really are the worst ass hurt poster on this forum.

Rustled another Xbot loser. The Xbox is good, but you are an idiot. Don't get confused. Nothing on topic or relevant to say, I see, hahaha.

Hmmm...I hurt the feelings of our resident super Xbot Sour Lemon fanatic by posting about vidya games. I only said good things too because the Forza racing games are great games.

Poor NyaDamageControl, lmao.

I feel so sorry for you sometimes, from your pathetic predictions to your fanboy rants...

Oops, you did it again! I don't quote users with the sole intention of going off topic and trolling users as you just demonstrated out of fanboy rage and grief. That post above is you exposing your butthurt for all to see just because of plastic game machines, lol. Unlike some of the fanboy trolls around here, you truly are a real piece of emotional work. You have earned the title of true blue uber-fanboy.

NyaDC has become the true bozo of this website...after being laughed off of other websites.

Busted! ;)

You didn't accomplish anything and no one is damage controlling anything, what in the hell is there to even damage control? You're attention crazed and try to make people feel bad about games they like, and you only do this for Xbox games.

Again, you're an asshurt cow, the worst one on this entire forum, accept it, that is what you are.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@SolidTy said:

Lmao.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SolidTy

@bobrossperm said:
@SolidTy said:

Lmao.

Thank you! :P

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Another Forza rehash. They must be cheap to make because it definitely isn't selling.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56067 Posts
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

You really are the worst ass hurt cow poster on this forum.

I wouldn't say SolidTy's a cow, but he kinda does have a point. This isn't news to anyone, Forza series has always been know to be a continuation MS franchise.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@SolidTy:

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NyaDC

@SolidTy said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Nothing on topic or relevant to say, I see, hahaha. My entire post was about Forza, moron...hahahahahaha. Awesome! You really are a joke.

Rustled another Xbot loser. The Xbox is good, but you are an idiot. Don't get confused. Nothing on topic or relevant to say, I see, hahaha.

Hmmm...I hurt the feelings of our resident super Xbot Sour Lemon fanatic by posting about vidya games. I only said good things too because the Forza racing games are great games.

I feel so sorry for you sometimes, from your pathetic predictions to your fanboy rants...

Oops, you did it again! I don't quote users with the sole intention of going off topic and trolling users as you just demonstrated out of fanboy rage and grief. That post above is you exposing your butthurt for all to see just because of plastic game machines, lol. Unlike some of the fanboy trolls around here, you truly are a real piece of emotional work. You have earned the title of true blue uber-fanboy.

NyaDC has become the true bozo of this website...after being laughed off of other websites.

Busted! ;)

You didn't accomplish anything and no one is damage controlling anything, what in the hell is there to even damage control? You're attention crazed and try to make people feel bad about games they like, and you only do this for Xbox games.

Again, you're an asshurt cow, the worst one on this entire forum, accept it, that is what you are.

I got laughs, unlike you and your salty whining you lembot, lol.

You quoted a poster (me) talking about Forza and attacked a user because you caught feels...about video games. Talk about being mega-butthurt. You need to get more Preparation H, lol.

Funny thing is, I've done variations of this joke for many annualized franchises like Tony Hawk, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, etc. I've even given shit to annualized sports games from Madden to MLB:The Show to NBA to NHL. People have thicker skin when it comes to sports games...but I found the Achilles heel with some fanboys.

I noticed SUPER FANBOYS like you get more super salty when I mock or talk about non-sports games like COD/AC though, and here you are rustled because I dared post about Forza. A blu-ray game disc you may have had sexual intercourse with, perhaps with your Kinect involved...and feel you must defend the game's honor. You need to keep it in your pants, your posts are embarrassing to read, haha.

Don't worry, I acknowledged Forza's a great game series and I linked it's scores. I'm sorry my post about video-games made you, the worst lemming on this site, have another meltdown and rant off topic. :P

You just try to ruin things for people, you downplay them, you attempt to make something good seem like something bad, and like I've said you only do this for Xbox games, and according to you multi-platforms, Sony get's a break though huh? You know exactly what you're trying to accomplish with your posts, and you try coming after me for calling you out on your sarcastic bullshit as if you're humble gamer who doesn't understand why.

For a forum board about video games you would be the definition of cancer, you're the system wars Grinch.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

@nyadc: Basically what people mean is the games would have more impact if they weren't annualized. It kind of takes away from the whole quality factor. Like GT Sport might end up a lesser game than Forza 6, but it still gives a greater sense of excitement due to it not being a frequently released franchise. I do think the Forza brand should be given a few years to recharge. Even if only to revitalize the sales of the games, because I don't question their quality.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SolidTy
@davillain- said:
nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

You really are the worst ass hurt cow poster on this forum.

I wouldn't say SolidTy's a cow, but he kinda does have a point. This isn't news to anyone, Forza series has always been know to be a continuation MS franchise.

I made a point about Forza, acknowledged it's a good series, and STILL hurt his feelings. Why is his emotions attached to video games and the Xbox brand?

That said, he has offtopic fanbot meltdowns all the time.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SolidTy

@suicidesn0wman: Off topic ad hominems from an Xbot...

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By NyaDC
@bobrossperm said:

@nyadc: Basically what people mean is the games would have more impact if they weren't annualized. It kind of takes away from the whole quality factor. Like GT Sport might end up a lesser game than Forza 6, but it still gives a greater sense of excitement due to it not being a frequently released franchise. I do think the Forza brand should be given a few years to recharge. Even if only to revitalize the sales of the games, because I don't question their quality.

I know exactly what is being said, it's not the fact that it's being said, it's how he's saying it, his posts are off the charts trying to make Xbox games look bad, he's accentuating things to make them appear worse than they are. People want more Forza Horizon, it's one of the most refreshing driving experiences you can get in a video game and it's something basically everyone who played the others wants more of. Forza Motorsports is on its way out, it's been overdone regardless of how good it is, but Horizon is still something new, fresh and exciting.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

maybe lems will buy it this time lol

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

Woo Hoo milk that shit.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SolidTy
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

I got laughs, unlike you and your salty whining you lembot, lol.

You quoted a poster (me) talking about Forza and attacked a user because you caught feels...about video games. Talk about being mega-butthurt. You need to get more Preparation H, lol.

Funny thing is, I've done variations of this joke for many annualized franchises like Tony Hawk, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, etc. I've even given shit to annualized sports games from Madden to MLB:The Show to NBA to NHL. People have thicker skin when it comes to sports games...but I found the Achilles heel with some fanboys.

I noticed SUPER FANBOYS like you get more super salty when I mock or talk about non-sports games like COD/AC though, and here you are rustled because I dared post about Forza. A blu-ray game disc you may have had sexual intercourse with, perhaps with your Kinect involved...and feel you must defend the game's honor. You need to keep it in your pants, your posts are embarrassing to read, haha.

Don't worry, I acknowledged Forza's a great game series and I linked it's scores. I'm sorry my post about video-games made you, the worst lemming on this site, have another meltdown and rant off topic. :P

You just try to ruin things for people, you downplay them, you attempt to make something good seem like something bad, and like I've said you only do this for Xbox games, and according to you multi-platforms, Sony get's a break though huh? You know exactly what you're trying to accomplish with your posts, and you try coming after me for calling you out on your sarcastic bullshit as if you're humble gamer who doesn't understand why.

For a forum board about video games you would be the definition of cancer, you're the system wars Grinch.

Lol. Let's be real. By people, you mean you. I think you believe you are in the "Truman Show-eque" reality and the world revolves around your posts. I don't try to ruin anything for anyone. I posted about a videogame series and acknowledged it's a great series by a good developer...but it's clearly on a cycle.

Sony doesn't get a break. Sony got a break when I've mocked Playstation All Stars, Gran Turismo many times in the past, MLB The Show, and other games? You are a Xbox sensitive clown. You only pay attention when it suits you. I think Playstation, Xbox, and Nintendo all have made mistakes and I have no trouble discussing the VARIOUS MISTAKES and THINGS I dislike...the problem is this is a thread about Forza and Forza Horizon 3, LMAO!!

Of course I'm going to discuss Forza Horizon series in this thread.

These other users all had similar sentiments to me. You must think the entire world is out to get you, lol:

@driftinghaze said:

Who asked for this? Forza every year, good grief.

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@driftinghaze said:

Who asked for this? Forza every year, good grief.

Considering the last 3 didn't chart I'm guessing no one.

@LJS9502_basic said:

In other obvious news.....water is wet.

@frank_castle said:

Same old shit, different day.

@a-new-guardian said:

Woo Hoo milk that shit.

@misterpmedia said:

maybe lems will buy it this time lol

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Milk it for all it's worth.

Maybe it'll be just in time for gears and halo.

@charizard1605 said:

As much as I love Forza Horizon (the first one anyway, I haven't played the second one yet), I suspect

people would care a whole lot more about it if there wasn't one every two years on a clockwork cycle.

@whistle_blower said:

It's funny we were just dicsussing this in the other thread.

Another Forza game. Yippee.

Who needs to invest in new IPs to bring new games to the platform?

magicalclick said:

I am happy with FH2 as is.

Too soon I think.

Actually I am hoping for a kiddy version with hunted house, jungle ruins, and etc.

As much as awesome FH2 is, it doesn't actually fill the void of PGR, RSC, and Mario cart.

@tormentos said:

Salt_The_Fries:

Trilple A? Hahaahhahahaaa.... No

Forza is nothing but a milked in life support series

from ms the fact that forza 6 didnt even chart when nothing was on xbox one when it release says it all.

@jcrame10 said:

@whistle_blower:

The Forza milking is really unbelievable, though

@Desmonic said:

Shocking news!

@StrongBlackVine said:

Another Forza rehash.

They must be cheap to make because it definitely isn't selling.

@bobrossperm said:

@nyadc: Basically what people mean is

the games would have more impact if they weren't annualized.

It kind of takes away from the whole quality factor. Like GT Sport might end up a lesser game than Forza 6, but it still gives a greater sense of excitement due to it not being a frequently released franchise.

I do think the Forza brand should be given a few years to recharge.

Even if only to revitalize the sales of the games, because I don't question their quality.

Almost the entire thread is filled so far with this sentiment I quoted above and that's only the first 25 posts on page one! Imagine if this thread grows into multiple pages! OMG! My post about Forza Horizon isn't some rogue notion. You could have quoted any one of these users. My post only will bother and rustle sensitive fanboys.

I guess if people have dissenting opinions you think they are out to ruin your life or videogames. Nope.

You need to lighten up and not attack users with off topic ad hominems. Next time, quote me and try and talk about the content of my actual post.

It's obvious my post was on point, and there was nothing you could actually break down, so you just went and attacked me for no reason, but c'mon.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By NyaDC

@SolidTy said:

Almost the entire thread is filled so far with this sentiment I quoted above. My post about Forza Horizon isn't some rogue notion. It only will bother fanboys.

I guess if people have dissenting opinions you think they are out to ruin your life or videogames. Nope.

You need to lighten up and not attack users with off topic ad hominems.

The entire thread is filled with cows and people who don't play these games and haven't even touched the second one with the exception of magicalclick, you're really reaching right now.

It's basically a bunch of people criticizing something they don't care about in the first place, that's supposed to be some kind of ammunition lol? Irrelevant people and cows?

KratosYOLOSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KratosYOLOSwag
Member since 2013 • 1827 Posts

I have super secret insider info that there will be a Forza 7 in 2017.

Why does TC's link bring me to Tim Dog's twitter? Didn't know we make threads on here based on fan made pictures, let alone crazy ones like Tim Dog. Wasn't that guy banned on here?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

@SolidTy said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Nothing on topic or relevant to say, I see, hahaha. My entire post was about Forza, moron...hahahahahaha. Awesome! You really are a joke.

Busted! ;)

LOL

Whistle_Blower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Whistle_Blower

@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Almost the entire thread is filled so far with this sentiment I quoted above. My post about Forza Horizon isn't some rogue notion. It only will bother fanboys.

The entire thread is filled with cows and people who don't play these games and haven't even touched the second one with the exception of magicalclick, you're really reaching right now.

It's basically a bunch of people criticizing something they don't care about in the first place, that's supposed to be some kind of ammunition lol? Irrelevant people and cows?

Come on you have to admit it's pretty fcking ridiculous of M$...this would be the 4th release in the franchise when the console has only been out for almost 3 years. that's pretty fucking ridiculous, and it reinforces that HALOFORZAGEARS complaint people keep talking about. Dear Microsoft, make something different. Geez!

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60711 Posts

@whistle_blower said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Come on you have to admit it's pretty fcking ridiculous of M$...this would be the 4th release in the franchise when the console has only been out for almost 3 years. that's pretty fucking ridiculous, and it reinforces that HALOFORZAGEARS complaint people keep talking about. Dear Microsoft, make something different. Geez!

Shhh, none of us have the games so we cant comment. We are all just reaching about stuff we dont know anything about.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 NyaDC

@whistle_blower said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Forza Motorsport is spent for the time being, they need to let that go for I'd say another 3-4 years at least, Horizon however is not. The problem with you guys is you're looking at Forza and its two independent franchises within as if they're one thing, they're not. Forza Motorsport is not even remotely the same as Horizon, two completely different games, styles and objectives. They may share some cars, physics and things of that nature, but the premise, concept and ideology of the game is entirely different.

Whistle_Blower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Whistle_Blower

@nyadc said:
@whistle_blower said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Forza Motorsport is spent for the time being, they need to let that go for I'd say another 3-4 years at least, Horizon however is not. The problem with you guys is you're looking at Forza and its two independent franchises within as if they're one thing, they're not. Forza Motorsport is not even remotely the same as Horizon, two completely different games, styles and objectives. They may share some cars, physics and things of that nature, but the premise, concept and ideology of the game is entirely different.

Not so much about the presence of the game as the absence of new IPs.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50551 Posts

Shocked.

Here's to hoping Forza 7 will release 2017!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@SolidTy:

Only lemmings like NyaDC think Forza is not an abused milked series 3 Forza games in 2 years next year it will be 4 games in 3 years is pathetic i wonder if a Forza collection is coming to.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SolidTy

@kratosyoloswag said:

Why does TC's link bring me to Tim Dog's twitter? Didn't know we make threads on here based on fan made pictures, let alone crazy ones like Tim Dog. Wasn't that guy banned on here?

Yeah, "timdog" and some of his alts were banned, lol.

@Heil68 said:
@whistle_blower said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Almost the entire thread is filled so far with this sentiment I quoted above and that's only the first 25 posts on page one! Imagine if this thread grows into multiple pages! OMG! My post about Forza Horizon isn't some rogue notion. You could have quoted any one of these users. My post only will bother and rustle sensitive fanboys.

You need to lighten up and not attack users with off topic ad hominems. Next time, quote me and try and talk about the content of my actual post.

It's obvious my post was on point, and there was nothing you could actually break down, so you just went full fanboy, but c'mon.

Shhh, none of us have the games so we cant comment. We are all just reaching about stuff we dont know anything about.

I was tempted to post my a few of my Forza games, but your collection does the trick...

Nice picture!

@kratosyoloswag said:

You must be like me, another fellow Psychic, lol.

@Heil68 said:
@SolidTy said:

Busted! ;)

LOL

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#42 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@SolidTy said:

I gotta say, you pretty much nailed it.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@whistle_blower said:
@nyadc said:
@SolidTy said:

Shut up COW!

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SolidTy

@Dire_Weasel said:
@SolidTy said:

I gotta say, you pretty much nailed it.

No Caption Provided

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SolidTy
@tormentos said:

@SolidTy:

Only lemmings like NyaDC think Forza is not an abused milked series 3 Forza games in 2 years next year it will be 4 games in 3 years is pathetic i wonder if a Forza collection is coming to.

Gee golly, I hope he gets the psychiatric treatment he needs.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50551 Posts

Damn, DC going full cry mode. Relax buddy, it's video games.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56067 Posts

To be honest, I'm pretty tired of Forza, period. Not just Motorsport, Horizon, the actual Forza just needs to take a Hiatus. They way this is going, people are gonna think that MS isn't even trying anymore with new IP's, the same can be said for Halo at the very least but this doesn't me I hate those games, gamers like myself are pretty much burn-out, yes we are getting 3 new IP's from MS next year, Quantum Break, Scalebound, and ReCore, 3 new IP's but we want to see more from MS then just Forza, Halo, Gears. I'm way more interested in Quantum Break and Scalebound, not Forza. I have nothing against Forza brand, but I'm pretty much burn out.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Meh I still have loads to do in Horizon 2. Good news for racing fans, but I only need one racer per gen. I'll be passing.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

M$ really has nothing other than Forza and Halo every single year. Such a boring stale rehashed lineup.