Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 nihonking
Member since 2013 • 187 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

Seems like 2 cows that haven't played the game are having a meltdown.....didn't know a demo could cause so much damage lol

They needed butt pads after this demo I was shocked at how much fun I had with the demo and the content. Plus the demo world was pretty big I cant wait to see how huge this world is after driving around the demo play area.

Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Seems like 2 cows that haven't played the game are having a meltdown.....didn't know a demo could cause so much damage lol

They needed butt pads after this demo I was shocked at how much fun I had with the demo and the content. Plus the demo world was pretty big I cant wait to see how huge this world is after driving around the demo play area.

Yeah I have never enjoyed as demo this much....so the game will be amazing.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 chikenfriedrice

@sts106mat said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

i'll find out for myself in a while, but does it feature the vibration triggers liek Forza 5?

It's there but it seemed light compared to Forza 5

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@sts106mat said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

i'll find out for myself in a while, but does it feature the vibration triggers liek Forza 5?

It's there but it seemed light compared to Forza 5

The force feedback on the wheel was toned downed too compared to FM5. I had to go into the advanced settings and increase it (default is 50%). Is there an advanced setting menu for the rumble effects on the controller maybe?

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

No need to be sly, lemmings.

Really, I browse several forums and not heard anything about this game outside of the usual rabid insular lemming circles. Game's dead on Twitch too. But hey, I feel happy for you. You get something to play for the first time since March. :)

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#160  Edited By inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@b4x said:

@silversix_ said:

Any none bullshot pics?

Nah dude the hype is real so are the pics..

Enjoy. :p

Game looks beautiful, though the road looks too shiny in the rain, the specular levels just appear too high.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Really, I browse several forums and not heard anything about this game outside of the usual rabid insular lemming circles. Game's dead on Twitch too. But hey, I feel happy for you. You get something to play for the first time since March. :)

NeoGaf must not be one of those forums. The FH2 Demo thread has over 2300 posts and people seem to enjoy it.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#162 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@nihonking said:

Come on man don't put your hopes into drive club gt7 is gonna smash that game. Just enjoy horizon until gt7. Gran turismo 6 is building for gt7 plus poly digital supports there software gt6 just got a huge free update and the game has been out almost a year. Drive only has graphics going for it the car list is sad at best as of now.

GT and DC are nothing alike though. GT is closer to FM, and is going to be a long way away.

@tdkmillsy said:

LOL, just makes DC look even worse when its beaten by a filler cross-gen game as you put it.

Keep holding on, Millsy. :)

@draign said:

Who wins graphically is actually debatable.

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos: keep reaching bro, it looks way better than Forza 5 what we've seen on the web does not do the game justice.

lel

@SecretPolice said:

FH2 on X1 an exclusive me thinks eh?.....

Forza Horizon 2 a "Different Game" on Xbox 360, Xbox One

:P

Like Titanfall? =P

It helps that Flopza 5 looks like a PS2 game. FH2 is running on the same engine too. I thought those crowds looked familiar!

Youve never played the game. Do yourself a favor and buy a clue.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

I see the usual 3 on the damage control offensive again.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 chikenfriedrice

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

You talk about this game more than any PS4 game.....your jealously is very unbecoming.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@Stringerboy said:

Cows getting buttravaged over a demo now?

I made a thread about Guerrila Games new IP concept art, and Tormentos was damage controlling, while some where butthurt.

Over concept art.

Anyway, the game looks sweet. Man, i need to get this if i end up getting xb1.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Bored of the demo already? Talking about me more than the game!

@chikenfriedrice said:

You talk about this game more than any PS4 game.....your jealously is very unbecoming.

Just a little casual kicking of the hornets nest in between rounds of Destiny. :)

@draign said:

Youve never played the game. Do yourself a favor and buy a clue.

Greatness awaits, draing. And waits...and waits...

@GoldenElementXL said:

NeoGaf must not be one of those forums. The FH2 Demo thread has over 2300 posts and people seem to enjoy it.

Dominated by the usual small clique of lemmings. The games drought is real. :)

@sts106mat said:

you seriously need a girlfriend.

looking up games on a system that you dont own and hate? fucking hell dude.. take a break

Cry harder, Simon. :)

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

I played Forza 5 for the first time when it was part of the Gold free weekend games recently and it really is a quality game. There hasn't been any competition for Forza in years. And with Horizon 2, that continues.

nihonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 nihonking

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Please go to my instagram and scroll down my names: kobes_goat Im no "lemming" Im an adult I can afford most of the tech I see so no need to pick sides. Nice try tho homie.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#170  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@SecretPolice said:

@freedomfreak said:

Shame 360 isn't getting one.

stoopid

I'm very curious about the differences, the X1 version had better blow away the 360 version in all aspects... That's all I got to say or MS is shooting themselves in the foot with the decision to make this a 360 game as well. Sure the 360 base is huge, I understand but the X1 will look even worse to those of us thinking about buying an X1 with FH2 in mind.

I think that's preetty much a given. The XBox 360 can't do this. Look at that distance draw with no popup. Open world breathtaking goodness.

Avatar image for deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4
Member since 2003 • 666 Posts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By blackace

@GoldenElementXL said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@nihonking said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

Don't pay GrenadeLicker any mind. It s abutthurt biased troll. Of course he going to try and bash this. Maybe he can tell us when the Drive Club demo will be out. lol!! I'm drying to compare the two games. I'm downloading the FH2 demo down. I'll play it after I come back from the movies. 10GB will take a little time.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Demo is soo good, so pumped for this game

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By deactivated-62825bb2ccdb4

reggy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By reggy72
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts

The main problem with this thread is that the OP forgot to make sure the cattle grid was securely in place. Yes I know this is SW but the likes of tomato /tormented or whatever his name is pretty much sums up what is all wrong and bad about this hobby, just sad really.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By clyde46

@ttboy: Why are you knocking chairs over you monster!?

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 HadOne2Many

@reggy72: some people are just delusional in their fanaticism. I have found the approach that works best for me is to simply observe their behavior without really getting involved. Like at a zoo. Pointing and laughing is acceptable from time to time, but getting inside the enclosure makes me part of the exhibit.

reggy72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 reggy72
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts

@HadOne2Many:

LOL, yes I appreciate what your saying, but I go to the zoo to watch chimps throw shit at each other and then sit back knowing I'm higher up on the evolutionary ladder, are you suggesting the like of these rampant fanatics should be rounded up and put behind glass for the average persons amusement?

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 HadOne2Many

@reggy72: yes. That is exactly what I'm suggesting :)

nihonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 nihonking

@HadOne2Many said:

@reggy72: yes. That is exactly what I'm suggesting :)

hmmm...ok then

GameFan1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 GameFan1983
Member since 2004 • 2189 Posts

Quick question to X1 owners, does X1 has screenshot function now? are Gifs above taken from your X1 directly or you still need 3rd party device? 3 weeks ago, I picked PS4 over X1 because X1 didn't have any built in screenshot funcation so I can't take screenshots for Ryse, and all captured videos (by kinect yuck!) were in 480P quality. if X1 can take screenshots now, do you still need a kinect? thinking about pick up a X1 for this game, but I want it to have screenshot function.

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 chikenfriedrice

@GameFan1983 said:

Quick question to X1 owners, does X1 has screenshot function now? are Gifs above taken from your X1 directly or you still need 3rd party device? 3 weeks ago, I picked PS4 over X1 because X1 didn't have any built in screenshot funcation so I can't take screenshots for Ryse, and all captured videos (by kinect yuck!) were in 480P quality. if X1 can take screenshots now, do you still need a kinect? thinking about pick up a X1 for this game, but I want it to have screenshot function.

Can't take screens yet.....it should be coming out in an update in the near future. These pics and gif's are captured using a different device than the X1.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 clyde46

I think I'm going to get that white X1 with this and Sunset Overdrive.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
@clyde46 said:

Good choice, I got one the other month for the Master Chief collection but I'm more hyped for Horizon now, it's a right laugh and I haven't even played with friends yet.

GameFan1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 GameFan1983
Member since 2004 • 2189 Posts

@chikenfriedrice said:

@GameFan1983 said:

Can't take screens yet.....it should be coming out in an update in the near future. These pics and gif's are captured using a different device than the X1.

arggg~ that's sad, thx anywayz.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Let me know if you do and we'll give SO a go!

chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 chikenfriedrice

@FastRobby: Yeah I guess the gifs could be done that way

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

@ttboy said:

slow spin replay is epic

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

I just played the demo and damn this game is sexy!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 blackace
@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

What the hell was in that gift I sent you on Diablo 3? The only option I had was to send it to a friend or destroy it. lol!! I couldn't open it though. I'm sure it was crap.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By HadOne2Many

Just did my first online race on the high speed circuit. It wasnt even fair lol. My fastest lap was a good 5 seconds quicker than the guy who came in second.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@blackace said:
@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

What the hell was in that gift I sent you on Diablo 3? The only option I had was to send it to a friend or destroy it. lol!! I couldn't open it though. I'm sure it was crap.

What user are you, I forgot? Almost *every* gift I get has a piece of equipment with better stats than I already have. Send away!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 blackace

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:
@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

What user are you, I forgot? Almost *every* gift I get has a piece of equipment with better stats than I already have. Send away!

I PM'd my PSN user to you. I had already sent the gift about a week ago.

As for the Horizon 2 demo, it's pretty awesome. Kind of short with only three events to race, but you can going online and race with other online gamers which is loads of fun. It still has the Discount signs to break, Speed Trap and some XP billboards to break as well. I noticed that there are barriers or walls around the water areas. I was trying to see if I could jump the rails and go into the water. I did jump a road, turned sideways and watched the car cartwheel about 10 times down the hill. That was cool. Can't wait to get this. The area looks pretty large with lots to explore. Graphics are pretty incredilble. Looks better the Forza 5 in several areas. There's was almost no lag playing online. I rarely noticed any hiccups. When is Drive Club demo coming? Can't wait to test that game.

nihonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By nihonking

@blackace said:

@Heil68 said:

@blackace said:
@Heil68 said:

@clyde46 said:

I PM'd my PSN user to you. I had already sent the gift about a week ago.

As for the Horizon 2 demo, it's pretty awesome. Kind of short with only three events to race, but you can going online and race with other online gamers which is loads of fun. It still has the Discount signs to break, Speed Trap and some XP billboards to break as well. I noticed that there are barriers or walls around the water areas. I was trying to see if I could jump the rails and go into the water. I did jump a road, turned sideways and watched the car cartwheel about 10 times down the hill. That was cool. Can't wait to get this. The area looks pretty large with lots to explore. Graphics are pretty incredilble. Looks better the Forza 5 in several areas. There's was almost no lag playing online. I rarely noticed any hiccups. When is Drive Club demo coming? Can't wait to test that game.

Im expecting drive clubs graphics to look great Im excited to see what it looks like.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

I've just played the demo - yes, I now have an Xbone and it is a great feeling of magic and so was the Horizon 2. The graphics are stunning, I was especially impressed with the destruction effects and physics of smaller trees. BTW now you feel like you're colliding with real, organic cars instead of rectangular hitboxes. Force feedback is amazing - impulse triggers really shine here.

By the way, isn't that Wheatley from Portal 2 who's the main narrator of Horizon 2 now? Stephen Merchant?

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

The next few months are shaping up to be pretty awesome for X1 owners. FH2 is amazingly fun judging from the demo. Sunset Overdrive after that. Halo MC Collection after that. Sprinkle in Project Spark, Fantasia and Shape Up for some change of pace gaming.. good times

Speaking of good times, i'm going to get back in to that FH2 demo and cause some mayhem