Forza Horizon 2 DIRECT FEED vid...and other game details.

• 82 results
#1 Posted by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

DIRECT FEED LINK

DIRECT FEED LINK

the game is looking beautiful and has some nice sounding game features to add along with it.

its ironic though...Driveclub only has 50 cars while Forza Horizon 2 has 200, with a club mode that allows up to a thousand cars. whomp whomp

#2 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12852 posts) -

Looks like a 360 game.

#3 Posted by scatteh316 (4752 posts) -

Still looks cartoony compared to Drive Club, Evolution have really nailed the lighting.

#4 Posted by GamersJustGame (117 posts) -

I can not wait. Graphics look great. I am a sucker for open world games. This is day one for me!

#5 Posted by Indicud (739 posts) -

Graphics lookcartoony compared to Drive Club

#6 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9432 posts) -
#7 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3823 posts) -

prepare for a graphics debate at 30 frames per second

#8 Posted by sam890 (1057 posts) -
#9 Edited by tymeservesfate (1469 posts) -

Still looks cartoony compared to Drive Club, Evolution have really nailed the lighting.

@Indicud said:

Looks like a 360 game.

look at the direct feed now ;]

#10 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12852 posts) -
#11 Posted by hoosier7 (3700 posts) -

Gonna be fun but really not up to much graphically.

#12 Posted by m3dude1 (864 posts) -

old footage

#13 Posted by chikenfriedrice (9432 posts) -
#14 Edited by scatteh316 (4752 posts) -

@scatteh316 said:

@Indicud said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Looks like a 360 game.

Again, looks cartoony compared to Drive Club, Lighting in Drive Club is much more advanced and realistic.

#15 Edited by Spitfire-Six (466 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@scatteh316 said:

@Indicud said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

Looks like a 360 game.

Again, looks cartoony compared to Drive Club, Lighting in Drive Club is much more advanced and realistic.

thats cool you can enjoy your "advanced lighting" and ill take racing a train in my STI.

#16 Edited by mikhail (563 posts) -

I think Forza 2 is a perfect example of why frame rate actually does matter in games, especially fast-paced ones like racing games. Forza Horizon on 360 was "ok" at 30 fps and I thought it looked great, and so does this, but I really expected more out of the new generation of consoles. Maybe Forza Horizon 3 will be more technically proficient.

#17 Posted by Alucard_Prime (2626 posts) -

wow can't wait

#18 Posted by RR360DD (11418 posts) -

Looks incredibly fun.

Delayclub should've just released at launch because it has no chance this holiday

#19 Posted by darkangel115 (1410 posts) -

Meh boring racing game.

Nice to see how MS keeps putting out more and more info, Too bad i never hear anything from sony :(

#20 Posted by Indicud (739 posts) -
#21 Posted by lglz1337 (3027 posts) -

is this on cartoon network ?

#22 Posted by magicalclick (22245 posts) -

Great colorful world without dirty smog. Can't wait to drive off road. A must digital purchase for me.

#23 Edited by B4X (2714 posts) -

Did you cows just listen to that list of features. Oh how the ownage will be glorious. Still taking all bets.

DC

#24 Edited by xhawk27 (7104 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

No weather in Delayclub at launch. ahahaha

#25 Posted by B4X (2714 posts) -

@xhawk27 said:

@lglz1337 said:

DC homers better root for 1/4th the content that was just announced in the video.

DC is going to get the fuck blown out!

#26 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3823 posts) -
@xhawk27 said:

really?

because cows were going on and on about that. ha.

i believe cows would frequently chant 'lems can't catch a break'.

young lem, enjoy your day in the sun.

#27 Posted by Bruin1986 (1177 posts) -

I'm planning on picking up a Xbox One in the next few months. This is one of the games I'm really interested in, along with Destiny. Should be a ton of fun!

#28 Edited by mbrockway (3345 posts) -

Looks like a 360 game.

Its not just me then. Is this really direct? It looks awful, NFS Rivals looks much better.

#29 Edited by getyeryayasout (6917 posts) -

Looks great, I hope the 360 version turns out good since I don't have an X1.

#30 Edited by kinectthedots (1508 posts) -

@tymeservesfate:

lol, trying to compare a cross-gen game like Forza Horizon 2 to next gen Drive Club you don't do your self any favors when hyping the game. You should have just left Drive Club out of your thread so people wouldn't people wouldn't think about how inferior FH2 looks in comparison. Forza Horizon 2 looks a full generation behind Drive Club.

#31 Edited by B4X (2714 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate:

lol, trying to compare a cross-gen game like Forza Horizon 2 to next gen Drive Club you don't do your self any favors. You should have just left Drive Club out of your thread. Forza Horizon 2 looks a full generation behind Drive Club.

Bet your account DC scores higher. DC will get destroyed in reviews for lack of features alone.

Yet, you guys want to compare it to FM2?

Keep digging. :) The ownage will just be that much sweeter when they both launch. That's open world graphics right there son.

#32 Posted by Batt1eRatt1e (104 posts) -

Cartooney = Were butt hurt that DC was delayed a whole year and still doesn't have as good of graphics, content or anything else. We're only getting 50 cars. Online will be gimped compared to FH2. We don't get weather at launch either and the game will probably feature very little in terms of DLC vs FH2.

#33 Edited by Cubs360 (3751 posts) -

Isnt driveclub 1080p 30fps, and forza horizon 1080p 60fps?

#34 Posted by B4X (2714 posts) -

@Cubs360 said:

Isnt driveclub 1080p 30fps, amd forza horizon 1080p 60fps?

LOL...no and drive club is an Ally-simulator in comparison too.

Sad shit really. :p

#35 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3823 posts) -
@Cubs360 said:

good question.

if the devs are to be trusted, both of these games (DriveClub, Forza Horizon 2 {Xb1 Version}) will be in 1080p, with the bare minimum acceptable frame rate of 30 fps.

forza 5 is the 60 fps title.

#36 Posted by navyguy21 (12703 posts) -

That looked really good.

If they add cops then this would be a day 1 buy without a doubt!

#37 Edited by WallofTruth (1120 posts) -

Looks much much better than DelayClub and wow, 200 cars? That's amazing !!

TCHBO!

#38 Posted by WallofTruth (1120 posts) -
@lglz1337 said:

TCHBO! Greatness keeps waiting!

#39 Edited by kinectthedots (1508 posts) -

@b4x said:

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate:

lol, trying to compare a cross-gen game like Forza Horizon 2 to next gen Drive Club you don't do your self any favors. You should have just left Drive Club out of your thread. Forza Horizon 2 looks a full generation behind Drive Club.

Bet your account DC scores higher. DC will get destroyed in reviews for lack of features alone.

Keep digging. :) The ownage will just be that much sweeter when they both launch. That's open world graphics right there son.

Forza Horrizon 2 looks fun, you just shouldn't compare it with Drive Club. The two games are both doing different things howver both look really good, I expect both games to score an 8 here. As far as comparing the games, FH2 is a cross gen game and DC is a full next gen game. FH2 has more stuff (cars) but Drive Club is really pushing the boundry with everything it's doing. That said, If I had an xbone I would get both games without fail.

#40 Posted by kinectthedots (1508 posts) -

@Cubs360 said:

No

Both games are 1080p at 30fps.

#41 Posted by Spitfire-Six (466 posts) -

@kinectthedots: No sarcasm, but in your opinion what exactly is drive club pressing the boundaries on outside of graphics?

#42 Posted by bloodlust_101 (2678 posts) -

@b4x said:

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate:

I completely believe it o.O

#43 Posted by silversix_ (13666 posts) -

this looked good, yeah but don't you remember for how many months they lied about FZ5 looking good? This is an open world car racer AND is cross gen lol graphics is something everyone should stop dreaming about.

#44 Posted by navyguy21 (12703 posts) -

@b4x said:

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate:

rza Horrizon 2 looks fun, you just shouldn't compare it with Drive Club. The two games are both doing different things howver both look really good, I expect both games to score an 8 here. As far as comparing the games, FH2 is a cross gen game and DC is a full next gen game. FH2 has more stuff (cars) but Drive Club is really pushing the boundry with everything it's doing. That said, If I had an xbone I would get both games without fail.

Ordinarily that would be true.......but it doesnt apply to FH2.

FH2 on XB1 is using FM5s next gen engine while FH2 for 360 is using the original's engine.

Also, they are being developed separately and by different developers.

FH2 for XB1 is being built with only that console in mind.

I should point out that Drive Club is a traditional point to point arcade racer while FH2 is an open world arcade racer.

Of course there will be sacrifices in FH2 and i have to believe that DC might look better in places since it is more linear, but its up to the talent of the developers.

#45 Posted by Batt1eRatt1e (104 posts) -

@spitfire-six: it's pressing the boundaries on how far a company can delay a product before people abandon a ship wreck of a game. I can only imagine what features and amount of cars it had at PS4 launch time. It's the Guns and Roses of the gaming industry in terms of timeliness.

#46 Edited by Tessellation (8792 posts) -

it manages to look that good and is open world +200 cars,weather,good looking lighting etc,not like the other delayed shit that the only thing going is those shitty graphics lol.

#47 Edited by B4X (2714 posts) -

@kinectthedots said:

@b4x said:

@kinectthedots said:

@tymeservesfate:

Forza Horrizon 2 looks fun, you just shouldn't compare it with Drive Club. The two games are both doing different things howver both look really good, I expect both games to score an 8 here. As far as comparing the games, FH2 is a cross gen game and DC is a full next gen game. FH2 has more stuff (cars) but Drive Club is really pushing the boundry with everything it's doing. That said, If I had an xbone I would get both games without fail.

Please fill me in on what DC is pushing besides graphics? Is it physics, features, collision, what exactly are they pushing the boundaries in, that would 100% qualify it as a true next gen game? What NEW is it bringing to the table that differentiates from any other generic arcade racer?

BTW.. FH2 is using Forza 2 engine on the X1. Forza 1 engine on the 360.

Did you listen to the arm long list of shit FH2 is bringing to the table in this game? What is Drive Club doing?

Expect a list from you of these boundary defying NEXT-GEN only feats!

#48 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11258 posts) -

Very pretty game.

#49 Posted by slimdogmilionar (321 posts) -

He did just say atmospheric simulation, and weather......so let me get this atmosphere simulated, weather system, 100+ hours completion, 200+ cars, 700+ events, drivatars, 1000+ crew, and you can drive from the Alps all the way down to the Mediterranean. That's a whole country, in 1080p. We seriously aren't still comparing DriveClub to this right.

#50 Edited by silversix_ (13666 posts) -

it manages to look that good and is open world +200 cars,weather,good looking lighting etc,not like the other delayed shit that the only thing going is those shitty graphics lol.

See this picture? This is how forza 5 supposed to look like but sadly it got downgraded by a gen n a half. Expect the same if not worst with Horizon 2 but its always great to dream n shit