Forza 5 falls to 80 on MC, lower than GT6's 81

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by me2002 (1288 posts) -

Guess GT6 is the better game....TLHBO

#2 Edited by Zelda187 (704 posts) -

A racing game is a racing game.

Who gives a shit?

Hell, I'll take Mario Kart over both.

#3 Edited by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

Going to go ahead and reserve my spot in this thread.

#4 Posted by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

How this game got a 9.0 here, i will never know

It's like gamespot wants to promote shitty cash ins

#5 Posted by AzatiS (7155 posts) -

But but ... Forza 5 is the best racing game !! Poor lems

#6 Posted by BattlefieldFan3 (341 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Microsoft bribe. The media bias towards MS is so blatant.

#7 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

lol TLHBO.

#8 Posted by GamingVengeance (1840 posts) -

about what forza deserves, havent played gt6 yet so cant comment on that.

While the drivetar system is pretty cool, forza needed WAY more tracks in the game, after just a few hours of playing I had already raced on every track a few times. really hurts the replay value imo. Im sure ill find gt6 to be the better game when I play it

#9 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11524 posts) -

Dat industry standard

#10 Posted by Xaero_Gravity (8696 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Having BattlefieldFan agree with you was the last thing you needed, Sweenix.

#11 Posted by Liquid_ (2365 posts) -

lol lems can't catch a break

#12 Posted by lundy86_4 (42875 posts) -

Stop the f*cking presses.

#13 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

Poor Lemmings. GT6>>Forza 5!!!!!!

Yep, instigating this thread. I want to see another TLOU outbreak

#14 Edited by super600 (30154 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Do you have proof of this?

#15 Edited by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

Yea having less than 200 cars, like 5 tracks and honestly not that much of an improvement for a next gen game doesn't really warrant a 9 to me. I did make the Hype thread afterall. But I'm not going to go into the whole bribery conspiracy thing. That's absurd.

#16 Edited by super600 (30154 posts) -

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

Yea having less than 200 cars, like 5 tracks and honestly not that much of an improvement for a next gen game doesn't really warrant a 9 to me. I did make the Hype thread afterall. But I'm not going to go into the whole bribery conspiracy thing. That's absurd.

I'm talking about actual proof.

#17 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

Oh No the media definitely isn't bias toward MS (in NA it may seem that way because Xbox is more mainstream and more advertised but that's not MS' fault). The media is definitely not Bias because we know this year they definitely let Xbox One DRM crap have it.

#18 Edited by super600 (30154 posts) -

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

Oh No the media definitely isn't bias toward MS (in NA it may seem that way because Xbox is more mainstream and more advertised but that's not MS' fault). The media is definitely not Bias because we know this year they definitely let Xbox One DRM crap have it.

So you're lying?

#19 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

So you're lying?

Lying about what? I don't think Forza 5 deserved a 9 but I'm not going all Davinci Code Illumanti conspiracy theory about it. Don't really care. : /

And also how do I apply to be mod?

And do you think my sig pic is funny?

#20 Posted by super600 (30154 posts) -

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

So you're lying?

Lying about what? I don't think Forza 5 deserved a 9 but I'm not going all Davinci Code Illumanti conspiracy theory about it. Don't really care. : /

About the media being biased to MS.

#21 Posted by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

So you're lying?

About the media being biased to MS.

Yeah I said "The media is definitely not being biased." I picked a pickle with the FZ5 rating but said I didn't agree with the media portion.

#22 Posted by MonsieurX (29247 posts) -

9.0>7.0

#23 Edited by wasted_wlsdom (147 posts) -

9.0>7.0

Well, when you put it that way...

#24 Edited by COVAtheNOVA (173 posts) -

They are both in the 8s. MC rounds it up to what ever is closest though. So Forza5 overall is like 8.045 or so and GT6 is like 8.056. Such a huge difference, LOL! Also it isn't like GS was the only review site to give F5 a superb or better score so no they weren't paid off by MS. Either way, according to GS, F5 > G6. TCHBO.

#25 Posted by COVAtheNOVA (173 posts) -

@Zelda187 said:

A racing game is a racing game.

Who gives a shit?

Hell, I'll take Mario Kart over both.

Agreed on that. Hell NFS Rivals is head and shoulders better than both F5 and G6 IMO.

#26 Posted by blamix99 (1623 posts) -

Mario Kart>>>>GT6>>>>>>Forza 5

#27 Posted by freedom01 (599 posts) -

I prefer Mario Kart for racing games

#28 Posted by kingtito (4803 posts) -

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@wasted_wlsdom said:

@super600 said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

So you're lying?

Bwhahahaa it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens johnny boy

#29 Edited by tubbyc (3661 posts) -

Project Cars is what I'm interested in, and NFS: Rivals for some arcade style racing.

#30 Posted by me2002 (1288 posts) -

9.0>7.0

bu but only Gamespot!, bu but the metagame....

#31 Posted by NathanDrakeSwag (5127 posts) -

LOL that is what happens when you rehash the same game year after year, I don't know why it took reviewers so long to realize Flopza is a shallow wannabe of a race sim with no content and always hid behind its graphics and now even those suck because Xbone is so weak.

#32 Edited by Sweenix (5396 posts) -

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@Sweenix said:

Having BattlefieldFan agree with you was the last thing you needed, Sweenix.

Don't remind me :P

#33 Posted by Nuck81 (5820 posts) -

With GT6 latest Update you can earn up to 6,000,000 credits in one event. Totally eliminates any complaint of Microtransactions.

It's a shame the Gamespot reviewer couldn't be bothered to play the game thoroughly before writing the review.

#34 Edited by EZs (1310 posts) -

@Nuck81: yeah that Shaun dude did not mention any microtransction shit in his review.

#35 Posted by TorqueHappens08 (921 posts) -

Well, damn.. i was not expecting that. yes the 9.0 on GS is impressive, but that's just one guy reviewing a game, that MC 80 comes from the actual consumers and a plethora of other reviewers.

right now that user score is sitting at 5.1 where as GT6 is 7.6, and honestly, F5 is already starting to get alittle old, i don't know how many times i have raced the same tracks x car combo, it's a good game, but you can't shake the fact that it feels rushed. luckily for me the livery system is in..

But even that is not really enough to save it for me, there are soo many damn positives, but, the positives are majorly out weighed by the negatives..

my biggest being complete lack of FFB wheels(and i mean entry level and of course the wheels we already own) and alot others, honestly if it was not for my sisters Xbox one, i highly doubt i would have even bought an X1 solely for forza 5, Forza 6? hell yes.

#36 Posted by lglz1337 (3116 posts) -

and again gamespot falls into a deep hole

TLHBO

#37 Edited by super600 (30154 posts) -

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

LOL that is what happens when you rehash the same game year after year, I don't know why it took reviewers so long to realize Flopza is a shallow wannabe of a race sim with no content and always hid behind its graphics and now even those suck because Xbone is so weak.

And GT6 is stuck in the past to an extent. Both games have issues as proclaimed by a lot of reviewers.

#38 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3755 posts) -

OH WOW ONE WHOLE POINT

Still funny though. TLHBO.

#39 Posted by Netret0120 (2005 posts) -

TLHBO!!!! Yet again. This is happening alot lately. TLOU GOTY would be the icing on the cake

#40 Edited by super600 (30154 posts) -

TLHBO!!!! Yet again. This is happening alot lately. TLOU GOTY would be the icing on the cake

A 3DS game(TLOZ LBW) already won GOTY on GS.

#41 Posted by RimacBugatti (1189 posts) -

Forza 5 is WACK! GT7 will prove to be the best racer UNLESS Driveclub becomes the next Forza which looks as though it's a possibility. Haven't much more on it so usually that means they are pretty confident after seeing crapza 0 as was with the specs of the PS4 were discussed briefly and than boom on Microcheese.

#42 Posted by tormentos (16814 posts) -

@Sweenix said:

Gamespot actually even have an exclusive preview back when this games was unreleased.

So yeah it was a given that it would get a 9,is sad is epic because MT and GR don't lie Forza now is worse than GT6,this site downplayed GT6 because of it microtransactions,when Forza 5 has them to,and has also like 800 cars less than GT6.

#43 Edited by Innovazero2000 (3128 posts) -

Sigh... This bread reeks of unintelligence. GT6 while full of content and upgraded physics is a stall representation of what it used to be. Forza 5 while pretty and a run racer is a launch title that is missing a lot of things from Forza 4. Common sense says it is apples and oranges that doesn't give an accurate consensus.

#44 Edited by tormentos (16814 posts) -
@super600 said:

@Netret0120 said:

A 3DS game(TLOZ LBW) already won GOTY on GS.

Yeah but the TLOU won PS3 goty over 5 games that were higher rated than TLOU this year here,a score is a representation of the quality a game has,is the reason Ryse wasn't nominated for Goty neither was Killzone,other games were better period.

Ni No Kuni - 9

Beyond two Souls - 9

The Poppeteer -9

GTA5 -9

AC4 -9

The fact that TLOU beat GTA and AC4 on PS3 basically killed any opportunity those games have to win over all GOTY,in fact i even stated it on another thread about GOTY games,Either Mario,Zelda or TLOU would win because the other 2 were beat out by default,other poster i think it was charizard also claimed the same.

Gamespot screwed up that review and trying to fix it by naming TLOU Goty over other higher score games here.

#45 Posted by Innovazero2000 (3128 posts) -

Damn autocorrect.... I hate phone keyboards. Look you are all grasping straws here.

#46 Posted by FoxbatAlpha (6068 posts) -

Cows have nothing to play so they have to claim ownage over 1 metacitic point.

#47 Posted by Stringerboy (6928 posts) -

Poor Lemmings. GT6>>Forza 5!!!!!!

Yep, instigating this thread. I want to see another TLOU outbreak

You're back I see.

I'm eagerly awaiting the next anal blasting.

#48 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Failza...the true driving simulator.

#49 Edited by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

If anyone actually read the GS review for both games (not just looked at the scores), although GT6 is rated lower, the reviewer stated that GT6 has more tracks, cars and has the best driving physics in a console game.

Even with less powerful hardware, GT > Forza.

#50 Posted by Vatusus (4361 posts) -

Lems will turn a blind eye to this and claim "bla bla only GS score count" but in the real world GT6>Forza 5 lmao

Trolling aside, I hope both games fail commercially. This microtransactions BS has to stop