Flappy Bird will be coming back

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by SolidGame_basic (16074 posts) -
#2 Posted by lawlessx (46283 posts) -

He was a fool to even shut the game down in the first place..now people will expect something more when he returns.

#3 Posted by MonsieurX (28766 posts) -

I'm almost excited.

#4 Posted by MBirdy88 (7203 posts) -

WHY IT WAS S*IT.

#5 Posted by charizard1605 (54495 posts) -

Flappy Bird was great, so yay =)

#6 Posted by lawlessx (46283 posts) -

@MBirdy88 said:

WHY IT WAS S*IT.

that was played by thousands and made him over 50k a day. why not bring it back?

#7 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149533 posts) -

Oh boy....let's all go casual.

#8 Posted by NoodleFighter (6942 posts) -

Too late, the guy should of realized he was a one hit wonder, the second he took his game out millions of other vultures decided to flood the app store with clones of his game, it's too late unless Apple and Google give him some favoritism and put him on the featured apps page. All the flappy bird clones have made people bored with that type of game, so yeah.

#9 Posted by KingJuggaNott (78 posts) -

Too late, the guy should of realized he was a one hit wonder, the second he took his game out millions of other vultures decided to flood the app store with clones of his game, it's too late unless Apple and Google give him some favoritism and put him on the featured apps page. All the flappy bird clones have made people bored with that type of game, so yeah.

This..

#10 Posted by MBirdy88 (7203 posts) -

@lawlessx said:

@MBirdy88 said:

WHY IT WAS S*IT.

that was played by thousands and made him over 50k a day. why not bring it back?

I know... I just cant understand why though.... its an awful little game.

and there are already millions of clones of it anyway.

Windows Phone is a plaguerism heaven. oh wait, all phone stores are... because phone games are s*it.,

#11 Posted by magicalclick (22242 posts) -

There is so many Flappy Bird clones on WP, I am not missing it. Actually I find Squeeshy Bird more fun. :p Squeesh squeesh.

#12 Posted by foxhound_fox (86976 posts) -

The game was crap. Yes, it was challenging and skill-based, but it offered no incentive to play outside the initial gimmick.

At least Hill Climb Racing has unlockables that take a while to get.

#13 Posted by NoodleFighter (6942 posts) -

I don't know whether I should even make a game for mobile devices now that everyone is a desperate rip off artist and is flooding the app store, this is no different to other games being successful on the app store like those high jumper games and Temple Run wannabes.

#14 Edited by PsychoLemons (1920 posts) -

Great... That means used phones that had Flappy Bird now deflated in value.

#15 Posted by SolidTy (41587 posts) -

It made him money. He stopped it from making him money.

Now, he misses his money.

#16 Edited by starwolf474 (423 posts) -

It doesn't matter anymore. Since he took down Flappy Bird, other people have released Flappy Bird clones that are better than Flappy Bird.

#17 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6693 posts) -

Spent all that money already I see. It was foolish to even remove it in the first place.

#18 Edited by BattleSpectre (5952 posts) -

Never played it, in fact I've never played a mobile/app based game in like forever. I guess I'm too core for you bitches.

#19 Posted by Netret0120 (1910 posts) -

One hit wonder.

#20 Edited by Caseytappy (2112 posts) -

Flappy bird already was a clone and now among thousands of others .

#21 Posted by PonchoTaco (1905 posts) -

I think I still have it installed on my phone. Played it like twice and left it.