Finally selling my ps3 for a 360 ....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for iLoveGrapedrank
iLoveGrapedrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 iLoveGrapedrank
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts

The reason I brought a ps3 a years ago was because I wanted to play MGS and because it had free online. But last month when I went to my friends house and stayed there for a week just playing the crap out of call of duty on the 360, I realized that the experience was so much richer on the 360. Everybody has mics, and it was fun how we even met couple of cool people along the way. On my ps3, for some reason it was sooo boring.... I feel like the system let me down from the ps2 which was perfect but I didn't feel like sony was just ready for online gaming. Even though they look the same on paper, we all know deep inside that it's a whole another story online. Then wow I played halo... say what you want to say about halo but it's my favorite game to play online. When I told my friends on ps3 that I was getting a xbox there laughed, because they complained about it being 50$ and how the games sucked... I replied by saying that the ps3 had no games that matched to gears or halo which to me is a strong swift in considering a console to someone else.. AnD I really dont give a **** about how resistance has 40 people online because it's just useless to have it because I love games with strategies. People whine how it doesnt have blu-ray... let me tell you something I have never watched a blu-ray movie on my ps3 and when playing cod4 for the ps3 and xbox ,I SAW NO DIFFERENCE!!

All in all, i loved my ps3 because it introduced me to Metal gear solid 4 which to me is the greatest shooter ever! but the online lacked and it was boring after a while.

Now all I'm wondering is what version of the 360 should I get?

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts
  • Online is fun when you play where yor friends are
  • Trade ins, selling console = rip off
My two cents
Avatar image for iLoveGrapedrank
iLoveGrapedrank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 iLoveGrapedrank
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts
Im actually getting 300$ for my console and games.. but thanks for your imput
linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts
get the 60gb definately, unless your really into downloading xbox live arcade games, then you should be fine with the 60gb for demos and for the odd game or downloadable content youd like to get, just remeber to get the warranty on your 360 :)
verbtex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 verbtex  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 9196 Posts

Well. Lets hope you're happy with your decision. Take my advice, whether or not you choose to follow it, I don't care.

I personally, would keep the PS3, and get the 360 in the future. It adds more variety. NEVER SELL A CONSOLE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Save up a few months or wait until Christmas to get the 360. Trust me, you will thank yourself. =)

saywat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 saywat11
Member since 2007 • 596 Posts

wow thanks for telling me about your adventures in CoD4 land. maybe in the next intellingent post you make you can tell us how many 12 year old girls you ran into in halo 3 land

:|

De_Bears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 De_Bears
Member since 2002 • 1593 Posts
Sure I believe you 2 post ban dodging noob.
rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts

Sure I believe you 2 post ban dodging noob.De_Bears

Noticed that too.

_witenite_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 _witenite_
Member since 2008 • 369 Posts
im...im really sorry for you :l
efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 efrucht
Member since 2008 • 1596 Posts

Selling consoles is a rip-off. You are losing money.... why would anybody want to lose money!?

Whenever I played CoD4 online, all of my friends had mics.... so perhaps you need to kick your friends in the arse and tell them to go buy some mics.

saywat11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 saywat11
Member since 2007 • 596 Posts

Selling consoles is a rip-off. You are losing money.... why would anybody want to lose money!?

Whenever I played CoD4 online, all of my friends had mics.... so perhaps you need to kick your friends in the arse and tell them to go buy some mics.

efrucht

sir, because of your sig, my respect for samus went up. i did not know she had such big boobs. awesome.

Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
its hard to take a 2 post guy serious on SW. but anyways if i was you, maybe try to grab one of these clearance 20gb unless they are out around you.

i think its kinda odd you mention cod4, cus when i used to play it(got bored of it) the majority of ppl had mics, it was like socom on ps2, i was actually surprised. also kinda odd this thread comes on the heels of NPD...so that again makes me think you are just trolling but who am i to judge right.