We have nine hours left before the new Legend of Zelda game is revealed for the Wii U. So now would be the time to get your predictions in as to what exactly this game will be like.
Predicting what a Zelda game will be like is always fun, simply because of how unpredictable the series is generally speaking- we never know what it will look like, what the story will be, or how the game will play. Everything's up in the air, it's all fair game. So it's always fun seeing just how off base our predictions were.
So what do you think the new Zelda game will be like?
For the record, here are my predictions:
- The game will be non linear in terms of dungeon progression, although it may not necessarily do it like A Link Between Worlds did it.
- The game will feature some form of multiplayer- I am thinking something like Dark Souls.
- The game will be open world/free roaming- I am thinking something like Skyrim.
- The game will be a Majora's Mask sequel or prequel- I'm thinking prequel.
- The game will feature traditional controls, with the Gamepad being relegated to a map/inventory management screen.
- The game will feature a slightly stylized version of the Zelda 2011 Tech Demo Artstyle:
So what do you think? Post your predictions here, and we'll see who was closest to the mark in a few hours :-3