Final Fantasy X HD Remaster GS review

#51 Edited by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@ryangcnx-2 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@Sweenix: You know what sucks is all SE has to do is make a HD version or remake of FF6, FF7, FF9 or even FF12 but no, they went with FF10 and FF10-2. I mean seriously with their mindset we will get a remake of FF13 before we get anything else, it's like "hey let's do the opposite of what our fan base wants". It's like SE doesn't want to make money.

You can't simply make an HD version of IX and below. They would have to completely remake the game which would be a full fledged project. I too would also like the older games in full 3-D with voice acting and everything, but know how much money, time and effort that would consist of I don't expect it.

And I don't think you count as the whole fan base. Your pretty outnumbered here on this forum as most of us like X and are excited for the X HD Remaster. I don't get what Squares obsession was with XIII and it's sequels, but they weren't bad at least. I hate how FFXIII and DAII somehow are the worst games ever created this generation by people here, it's like you people never actually played a truly bad game and confuse personal dislike and bad games. You personally dislike X, it is not a bad game however.

Lol there is no minority that hates FFX, it's one of the most hated FF games along side Mystic Quests, FF10-2 and the FF13 trilogy. Also FFX barely makes peoples top five FF games when they do a top 5 poll. Then there's the people that would've actually preferred a FF12 HD than a FF10 HD or even a remake of a different FF game here and on other forums

So again how am I the minority?, so much delusion from FF10 fanboys it's kinda sad to watch. Also I gave reasons why FFX is a bad game so maybe you should go back and read what I wrote, instead of "hur dur there was nothing wrong with FFX dur".

I think you're just projecting your own dislike of FFX onto everyone else. I mean, yeah, it has its detractors, but it's pretty clear you think your opinion is more widespread than it really is.

And when FF games are ranked, it frequently makes the top 5.

Ranked 4th best on IGN

Ranked 3rd on GamesRadar

Ranked 4th on RPG Fan

Ranked 2nd on Game Informer

3rd most popular on Escapist Forums

2nd most popular on Final Fantasy forums

Ranked 1rst on Gameguru

2nd most popular in a Gamefaqs poll

4th most popular in a Destructoid poll

I'm sure I could find more if I wanted to.

Lol Grey you're such a tool, lets go down the list

Article 1- was from 2009

Article 2- yea not gonna care about a site that Puts FF14 ARR as number 8 and FF Tactics A2 as number 2

Article 3- nice no name site

Article 4- lol Joe, one of the worst reviewers for GI, also lol FF8 before FF9 wut?

Article 5- and? still doesn't show it's the best and it barely beat FF7

Article 6- lol so now we're letting non official fanboy forums have a say now?

Article 7- what? you love randomly adding no name sites

Article 8- you do realize thats a FF15 board right?

Article 9- it may have the number 4 spot but not by much, also it only has 10% votes which is pretty sad

Most of the articles FFX gets beat by FF6 and 7 while it barely beats FF9 and even FF12

No need to resort to insults, BRP. I'm not sure why you're getting so emotional about this.

But aside from that, nice job on finding arbitrary reasons for dismissing the links. It's pretty ridiculous to dismiss one of them because you didn't agree with their ranking of FF8 and FF9 and don't like the reviewer. It's also pretty ridiculous to dismiss fan sites when we're talking about the fanbase.

Also, you say that I'm putting no name sites, yet you're not providing anything at all besides just being super loud about your opinion.

Also, I never claimed that people thought FFX was THE best FF game (I'm aware that VI and VII are held in the highest esteem), just that it's popular among the fanbase, which it is. Why exactly are you talking about FFX being beat out by FFVII and FFVI when nobody was actually claiming that FFX was held in higher regard than those two?

#52 Posted by Bigboi500 (31601 posts) -

It's beautiful on the PS3, but rather ugly on the Vita.

#53 Edited by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -

@finalfantasy94 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

It got an 8.

The reviewer adored FFX, but seemed to feel that X-2 dragged down the package a bit.

I dont get that at all. Its 2 games in 1. Hell you dont even have to play x-2 if you dont want to.So I dont get how it drags everything els down. Hell you can look at it as an extra if he didint care for it that much. Just a heads up I didint like x and wont be buying this I just find the complant ridiculous.

It doesn't really make sense for them not to evaluate the quality of everything in the package and score based on that.

#54 Posted by Ballroompirate (23866 posts) -

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

#55 Edited by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

I think if you accepted that people have different opinions, you'd be less emotional about this. There's no reason to be upset about people liking a game that you don't.

#56 Posted by Ballroompirate (23866 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

I think if you accepted that people have different opinions, you'd be less emotional about this. There's no reason to be upset about people liking a game that you don't.

Then why are you upset with me not liking FFX?

Oh shyt did I just catch you in the act?

#57 Edited by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

I think if you accepted that people have different opinions, you'd be less emotional about this. There's no reason to be upset about people liking a game that you don't.

Then why are you upset with me not liking FFX?

Oh shyt did I just catch you in the act?

I'm not. If you read through our exchanges with each other, you'll notice that I never tried to convince you that FFX is good, just that your opinion doesn't=FFX HD being a waste for SE or the game not being popular with the fanbase in general.

I think if you calmed down a bit, you'd be able to comprehend this conversation a little better.

#58 Posted by Ballroompirate (23866 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

I think if you accepted that people have different opinions, you'd be less emotional about this. There's no reason to be upset about people liking a game that you don't.

Then why are you upset with me not liking FFX?

Oh shyt did I just catch you in the act?

I'm not. If you read through our exchanges with each other, you'll notice that I never tried to convince you that FFX is good, just that your opinion doesn't=FFX HD being a waste for SE or the game not being popular with the fanbase in general.

I think if you calmed down a bit, you'd be able to comprehend this conversation a little better.

The ignorance is strong with you.

#59 Edited by DarkLink77 (31964 posts) -

It's a same X-2 is so uneven. That combat system is fantastic.

But I would agree. I think X is one of the better FFs. Hopefully it does well and they do the same with XII. I might be able to tolerate the International edition, since it apparently fixes the license system's nonsense.

#60 Edited by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

It's a same X-2 is so uneven. That combat system is fantastic.

But I would agree. I think X is one of the better FFs. Hopefully it does well and they do the same with XII. I might be able to tolerate the International edition, since it apparently fixes the license system's nonsense.

It would be cool if they could include both the vanilla FFXII and the international version.

#61 Posted by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -
@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

I think if you accepted that people have different opinions, you'd be less emotional about this. There's no reason to be upset about people liking a game that you don't.

Then why are you upset with me not liking FFX?

Oh shyt did I just catch you in the act?

I'm not. If you read through our exchanges with each other, you'll notice that I never tried to convince you that FFX is good, just that your opinion doesn't=FFX HD being a waste for SE or the game not being popular with the fanbase in general.

I think if you calmed down a bit, you'd be able to comprehend this conversation a little better.

The ignorance is strong with you.

It's really weird that people liking FFX bothers you so much.

#62 Posted by DarkLink77 (31964 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

It's a same X-2 is so uneven. That combat system is fantastic.

But I would agree. I think X is one of the better FFs. Hopefully it does well and they do the same with XII. I might be able to tolerate the International edition, since it apparently fixes the license system's nonsense.

It would be cool if they could include both the vanilla FFXII and the international version.

I don't really see the point, tbh. They're the same game, one just has mechanical improvements and extra content.

#63 Posted by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -

@DarkLink77 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

It's a same X-2 is so uneven. That combat system is fantastic.

But I would agree. I think X is one of the better FFs. Hopefully it does well and they do the same with XII. I might be able to tolerate the International edition, since it apparently fixes the license system's nonsense.

It would be cool if they could include both the vanilla FFXII and the international version.

I don't really see the point, tbh. They're the same game, one just has mechanical improvements and extra content.

I thought the license system worked in completely different way.

#64 Posted by DarkLink77 (31964 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

It's a same X-2 is so uneven. That combat system is fantastic.

But I would agree. I think X is one of the better FFs. Hopefully it does well and they do the same with XII. I might be able to tolerate the International edition, since it apparently fixes the license system's nonsense.

It would be cool if they could include both the vanilla FFXII and the international version.

I don't really see the point, tbh. They're the same game, one just has mechanical improvements and extra content.

I thought the license system worked in completely different way.

That's what I hear. I haven't played it. No official NA release. Maybe it's like in FFX where you get to choose what Sphere Grid you want.

#65 Edited by finalfantasy94 (26997 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@finalfantasy94 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

It got an 8.

The reviewer adored FFX, but seemed to feel that X-2 dragged down the package a bit.

I dont get that at all. Its 2 games in 1. Hell you dont even have to play x-2 if you dont want to.So I dont get how it drags everything els down. Hell you can look at it as an extra if he didint care for it that much. Just a heads up I didint like x and wont be buying this I just find the complant ridiculous.

It doesn't really make sense for them not to evaluate the quality of everything in the package and score based on that.

How does it make any sense. Hey It has this game I really like but these other game you dont have to play and is sepreat I didint like it as much so imma bring the whole package down.its like getting a cake then a cookie. You love the cake but the cookie was just ok but your going to say the cake is affect by said cookie.

#66 Posted by jg4xchamp (51433 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

I think if you accepted that people have different opinions, you'd be less emotional about this. There's no reason to be upset about people liking a game that you don't.

Remember this Greyseal, you came to System Wars, and made the assumption that people are capable of reading comprehension or a thinking things through.

It's like the old saying "if you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

#67 Edited by Netret0120 (2871 posts) -

@GreySeal9:

Let him be. According to him his opinion is fact which is complete crap and FFX has universally been considered one of the best JRPG'S period and certainly one of the best FF games.

He is just a cynical person who gets emotional over the internet with no proof to backup his claims. Let him be. We all know he has sand in his vage

#68 Posted by stereointegrity (10896 posts) -

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@stereointegrity said:

The downfall of square enix

lol ya k

after ffx there has not been a good final fantasy sorry

any one around in the 90's will tell u square soft was ten times better then square enix

#69 Posted by ConanTheStoner (7848 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

Remember this Greyseal, you came to System Wars, and made the assumption that people are capable of reading comprehension or a thinking things through.

It's like the old saying "if you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

Holy shit man, I've never heard that one, but it's one to remember.

I'm telling this to all my bitch prone friends tomorrow.

#70 Posted by ConanTheStoner (7848 posts) -

@stereointegrity said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@stereointegrity said:

The downfall of square enix

lol ya k

after ffx there has not been a good final fantasy sorry

any one around in the 90's will tell u square soft was ten times better then square enix

I love 90's era Square. SNES/PS1 Square was a true powerhouse and one of my all time favorite game companies.

That said, FFX wasn't a terrible game and it was actually a bit better than some of the previous titles. And FFXII was actually pretty damn great. Tons of flaws, but that's most FF games for ya.

Overall I'd agree that things got very shaky after X, but the bottom didn't really fall out until last gen.

#72 Edited by stereointegrity (10896 posts) -

@ConanTheStoner said:

@stereointegrity said:

@vl4d_l3nin said:

@stereointegrity said:

The downfall of square enix

lol ya k

after ffx there has not been a good final fantasy sorry

any one around in the 90's will tell u square soft was ten times better then square enix

I love 90's era Square. SNES/PS1 Square was a true powerhouse and one of my all time favorite game companies.

That said, FFX wasn't a terrible game and it was actually a bit better than some of the previous titles. And FFXII was actually pretty damn great. Tons of flaws, but that's most FF games for ya.

Overall I'd agree that things got very shaky after X, but the bottom didn't really fall out until last gen.

ten was a good game i never said it wasnt just after ten...SE became the spin-off kings of the gaming industry....they have more spin-offs then anyone and continue to do it

#73 Posted by PyratRum (558 posts) -

FFXII IZJS HD please.

#74 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3864 posts) -

Lol Ballroompirate.

#75 Posted by Ballroompirate (23866 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@GreySeal9: I'm not getting emotional over anything, I just find it funny you actually think FFX is an amazing FF game.

I think if you accepted that people have different opinions, you'd be less emotional about this. There's no reason to be upset about people liking a game that you don't.

Remember this Greyseal, you came to System Wars, and made the assumption that people are capable of reading comprehension or a thinking things through.

It's like the old saying "if you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole"

Got to love @jg4xchamp ,one of the biggest hypocrites on here. Continue being a tool please <3

#76 Posted by Ballroompirate (23866 posts) -

@Netret0120: You should learn how to read what I posted cause I had valid points on why FFX was on of the worst FF games. So you should probably take that SE D out of your mouth and learn to comprehend that a game you like there's gonna be people who don't like it, so I'm glad you think your opinion is better than mine, which makes you just as worse as I am, congrats on looking like a idiot.

#77 Edited by jg4xchamp (51433 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

Got to love @jg4xchamp ,one of the biggest hypocrites on here. Continue being a tool please <3

You're asshurt over someone else's opinion, and I'm the tool?

I know being aggressively stupid is your act, but do you think you can shoe horn some self awareness? k thanks.

#78 Posted by finalstar2007 (26149 posts) -

I got the PS3 version when it came out ( Limited Edition ) but i want the Vita version so bad right now.. just dont have enough money to buy that version just yet -_-

#79 Posted by Seabas989 (11330 posts) -

Meh I don't really care to replay FFX again. I didn't care for the characters outside of Auron and I despise blitzball.

On the other hand I'd buy a FFXII International Zodiac HD version.

#80 Posted by DocSanchez (2610 posts) -

@Ballroompirate: Why are you so bothered that someone likes a game you don't? All of your opinions on the game are just that, opinions. Beyond that there is really nothing to argue.

#81 Edited by The_Last_Ride (75166 posts) -

@GreySeal9: FF X-2 has split a lot of people, it seems you either like it or you don't

#82 Posted by Netret0120 (2871 posts) -

@Ballroompirate:

You do know the difference between an opinion and a fact right?

You not liking FFX is an opinion which you are entitled to but don't pass off your opinion as fact.

FFX is universally acclaimed. Read the reviews and awards it has won. Obviously not everyone can like everything but you seem to be a tad too emotional. Calm down. It's the Internet

#83 Posted by Bigboi500 (31601 posts) -

F*ck the haters, FFX is a fantastic game.

#84 Posted by archvile_78 (8384 posts) -

@GreySeal9 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

@GreySeal9 said:

@DarkLink77 said:

It's a same X-2 is so uneven. That combat system is fantastic.

But I would agree. I think X is one of the better FFs. Hopefully it does well and they do the same with XII. I might be able to tolerate the International edition, since it apparently fixes the license system's nonsense.

It would be cool if they could include both the vanilla FFXII and the international version.

I don't really see the point, tbh. They're the same game, one just has mechanical improvements and extra content.

I thought the license system worked in completely different way.

Haven't played the Zodiac Job system version of XII but i think, instead of one giant license board you have multiple of them. One for each weapons class and if i'm not wrong the stat gain from each level vary depending on what LB you selected. Like say you pick white mage for Fran she'd gain stats that makes her more magey per say. So if they do remaster XII i'd love that version over the vanilla one but as i said, i'm not 100% sure.

Also a big plus is the damage cap isn't 9999 anymore, making later hunts less of a pain in the rear.

#85 Edited by MlauTheDaft (4625 posts) -

It's a little disappointing that FFX is one of the most interesting titles for last gen consoles.

#86 Edited by Ballroompirate (23866 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: lol how am I asshurt, I don't like it and I gave valid reasons why I don't like it/why I think it's a bad game and people made a big deal out of it like your dumbass did. I know you give people shyt for liking a game you don't like so don't come in here all high and mighty cause it makes you look like a tool.

There's people who like FF10 (I have no idea why) and there's people who hate it so deal with it.

#87 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

Gonna start a new game on this and Dark Souls 2 tonight or tomorrow. Can't wait.

#88 Edited by jg4xchamp (51433 posts) -

@Ballroompirate said:

@jg4xchamp: lol how am I asshurt, I don't like it and I gave valid reasons why I don't like it/why I think it's a bad game and people made a big deal out of it like your dumbass did. I know you give people shyt for liking a game you don't like so don't come in here all high and mighty cause it makes you look like a tool.

There's people who like FF10 (I have no idea why) and there's people who hate it so deal with it.

That had nothing to do with what was being argued in the first place. Again you spent so much time sharing how you dislike the game, that wasn't the point.

Basic reading failure

Greyseal comments on why it isn't a waste of time, and nor would FFX actually fit the bill of most hated, or even one of the more hated FF games. It's a highly successful game, porting things is easy money, and Square has already shown that half the time it doesn't even matter what FF they pick, their remakes make it rain. He never once questioned your dislike for the game, merely commented on how it wouldn't be a waste of time and that FFX by any measure wouldn't fit the bill of a FF game that failed or was overly hated on. Certainly wouldn't make sense given how financially successful that game is. He made no effort to disagree with your dislike of the game, matter of fact he accepted it. You couldn't accept basic facts and logic.

Your rebuttal

"The game sucks, and of course it's hated because forums"

Ignoring the logical fallacy there, he gives you a hit list of reasons where that game gets enough monkey love, and you move goal posts.

You either lack the ability to comprehend basic shit, or you're just straight up oblivious to context. It's not my fault your stupidity is breath taking. I didn't imagine it. The Ballad of Aggressive Stupidty that is BallroomPirate isn't some work of fiction, it's an autobiography written by yes, you Ballroompirate.

Difference between me and you, is that my shitting on process works within context. Yours didn't. Pay attention more. Allegedly you're over the age of 5.

#89 Edited by Aljosa23 (26199 posts) -

Final Fantasy X sucks.

#90 Posted by ratchet_usa (364 posts) -

I am probably buying this for the Vita. Playing this games on the go or at the gym is going to be awesome. Also, this games should have scored 9 or higher. Final Fantasy X is one of the best Final Fantasy games.

Sad to see masterpieces like FFX get such low scores, and repetitive incomplete trash like titanfall get 9 LMAO!

#91 Posted by lundy86_4 (44505 posts) -

@ratchet_usa said:

I am probably buying this for the Vita. Playing this games on the go or at the gym is going to be awesome. Also, this games should have scored 9 or higher. Final Fantasy X is one of the best Final Fantasy games.

Sad to see masterpieces like FFX get such low scores, and repetitive incomplete trash like titanfall get 9 LMAO!

It comes with FFX-2, so it was reviewed as a package.

Your dig at Titanfall just reeks of insecurity.

#92 Posted by Bigboi500 (31601 posts) -

@ratchet_usa said:

I am probably buying this for the Vita. Playing this games on the go or at the gym is going to be awesome. Also, this games should have scored 9 or higher. Final Fantasy X is one of the best Final Fantasy games.

The game is so long though, playing on the go will require hundreds of days to complete in short spurts, plus you'll have to recharge your Vita every couple of hours. Graphically, the Vita version is washed out, shows jaggies and has lower resolution than the PS3 version.

A game this pretty deserves to be on the big screen imo.

#93 Posted by ratchet_usa (364 posts) -

@Bigboi500 said:

@ratchet_usa said:

I am probably buying this for the Vita. Playing this games on the go or at the gym is going to be awesome. Also, this games should have scored 9 or higher. Final Fantasy X is one of the best Final Fantasy games.

The game is so long though, playing on the go will require hundreds of days to complete in short spurts, plus you'll have to recharge your Vita every couple of hours. Graphically, the Vita version is washed out, shows jaggies and has lower resolution than the PS3 version.

A game this pretty deserves to be on the big screen imo.

Yeah I heard the Vita version wasn't as good as PS3, but one of the reasons to rebuy and replay this game in my book would be the portability value.

When we played these games back in the day, we couldn't even imagine playing them on the go. Now thanks for the Vita that is possible.

Playing it with HD graphics on a bigger screen is awesome, but I could argue that you will get the same experience that you got years ago when it first came out. Playing it on the go would be a whole different experience.

#94 Posted by Bigboi500 (31601 posts) -

@ratchet_usa said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@ratchet_usa said:

I am probably buying this for the Vita. Playing this games on the go or at the gym is going to be awesome. Also, this games should have scored 9 or higher. Final Fantasy X is one of the best Final Fantasy games.

The game is so long though, playing on the go will require hundreds of days to complete in short spurts, plus you'll have to recharge your Vita every couple of hours. Graphically, the Vita version is washed out, shows jaggies and has lower resolution than the PS3 version.

A game this pretty deserves to be on the big screen imo.

Yeah I heard the Vita version wasn't as good as PS3, but one of the reasons to rebuy and replay this game in my book would be the portability value.

When we played these games back in the day, we couldn't even imagine playing them on the go. Now thanks for the Vita that is possible.

Playing it with HD graphics on a bigger screen is awesome, but I could argue that you will get the same experience that you got years ago when it first came out. Playing it on the go would be a whole different experience.

Either way you play it's all spine-tingling nostalgia goodness.

#95 Posted by ratchet_usa (364 posts) -

For me they will be, I haven't played these games in over a decade WOW! The cut scenes are still awesome like always.

#96 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (16683 posts) -

The emotions in this thread, lol. Eh, it was ok still worlds better than the 13 trilogy for sure, I seriously was enamored with this game back in high school, wtf was wrong with me.

#97 Edited by GreySeal9 (25513 posts) -

@jg4xchamp said:

@Ballroompirate said:

@jg4xchamp: lol how am I asshurt, I don't like it and I gave valid reasons why I don't like it/why I think it's a bad game and people made a big deal out of it like your dumbass did. I know you give people shyt for liking a game you don't like so don't come in here all high and mighty cause it makes you look like a tool.

There's people who like FF10 (I have no idea why) and there's people who hate it so deal with it.

That had nothing to do with what was being argued in the first place. Again you spent so much time sharing how you dislike the game, that wasn't the point.

Basic reading failure

Greyseal comments on why it isn't a waste of time, and nor would FFX actually fit the bill of most hated, or even one of the more hated FF games. It's a highly successful game, porting things is easy money, and Square has already shown that half the time it doesn't even matter what FF they pick, their remakes it rain. He never once questioned your dislike for the game, merely commented on how it wouldn't be a waste of time and that FFX by any measure wouldn't fit the bill of a FF game that failed or was overly hated on. Certainly wouldn't make sense given how financially successful that game. He made no effort to disagree with your dislike of the game, matter of fact he accepted it. You couldn't accept basic facts and logic.

Your rebuttal

"The game sucks, and of course it's hated because forums"

Ignoring the logical fallacy there, he gives you a hit list of reasons where that game gets enough monkey love, and you move goal posts.

You either lack the ability to comprehend basic shit, or you're just straight up oblivious to context. It's not my fault your stupidity is breath taking. I didn't imagine it, it's not some work of fiction. The Ballad of Aggressive Stupidty that is BallroomPirate isn't some work of fiction, it's an autobiography written by yes, you Ballroompirate.

Difference between me and you, is that my shitting on process works within context. Yours didn't. Pay attention more. Allegedly you're over the age of 5.

rofl. Haven't seen someone get sonned this bad on System Wars in a long time.

#98 Edited by Ballroompirate (23866 posts) -

@jg4xchamp: how stupid are you seriously? cause I want to know. I said I disliked 10 and why it was crap, I even gave examples on WHY unlike some people on here who only gave reasons "cause it's popular so it must be good", no " I loved it cause of so and so". If all of a sudden we're gonna use the "cause it's popular " routine I guess we should all hail CoD as the best fps ever, oh wait you didn't think that through did you.

I don't have to agree with people's opinions on what they think of FFX and its vice versa. I also don't go into threads calling someone an ass when I'm an ass as well, like yourself, look up the word hypocrite and realize how stupid you should feel. Then look at the reasons why I don't like FFX which are all valid unlike the bullcrap excuses people have thrown around this thread , if you can't see the difference then you're a lost cause trying to prove the reasons why I think FFX is a bad game . I can go in depth (again) on why I hate FFX, if people wanna go in depth on why they love FFX besides the "I'm gonna link you why it's popular" bullcrap and honestly say what THEY think of FFX then I could respect that but no one has in this thread.

#99 Posted by whiskeystrike (12096 posts) -

@Ballroompirate: No one is arguing over personal opinion here, but rather the general reception towards FFX and if by that justification Squeenix made a smart business venture on remastering it. Literally no one has questioned your personal opinion or tried to interject their own but you're insisting on arguing against a case no one has presented. Even in the beginning quotes you tried to claim it was dumb for SE to remaster it over XII due to you thinking that X is generally disliked.

Either you have some kind of memory loss, lack reading comprehension and self-awareness or you've tried to move the goal posts to make a really awkward cop-out and paint yourself as a victim. Just take this L and move on.

#100 Posted by ConanTheStoner (7848 posts) -

It's always the least expected threads that deliver the most lulz.

Thanks guys.