FIFA15 NG on PC....master race DOMINATION CONTINUATION

#102 Posted by mems_1224 (48431 posts) -

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

neckbeards dont play sports games anyways. they start sweating and hyperventilating at the mere thought of actually going outside.

I love football. I play football, I watch football and I play FIFA. 'Muricuns can keep on bitching.

oh, you're talking about soccer. like i said, neckbeards hate real sports. if soccer is a sport then so is DOTA lol

American football has an average of 11 minutes of play every game ROFL. They celebrate after every minor play in a match and wear ridiculous padding. The only thing worse/more boring than American football is baseball

And soccer is watching dudes run around for 90 minutes doing nothing but falling down on purpose and pretending to have a stroke. The only reason soccer doesn't have commercials during the game is because the commercials would be more exciting to watch than the actual match. Also, Soccer players are basically just walking ads. All their uniforms are hideous.

Wow, you actually enjoy watching adverts but I guess you are forced to. American football uniforms have sponsors on them and they are all generic looking with a crap ton of padding. The referees in football allow the players to dive all the time because they never card them for it so it's not a fault with the actual sport and it never used to be this bad. I'm not even much of a fan of football anymore (prefer ice hockey and rugby) but god damn American football is awful and it not being remotely popular outside of America proves it

Who cares if its not popular outside of America when America is the only country that matters.

#103 Posted by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

haven't you read the thread?, consoles have better vibe.

I've decided that I will apologize for any inconvienience I may have caused you. I'm faithfully sorry for preferring to play sports games on a console. Really I am. Because that's literally all I said. I love shooters on PC far better than consoles. Crysis 1 is my all time fave.

But really, if I have said anything that offended you, I am sorry.

There's nothing wrong with preference, preference is great, but that's not what you said.

"But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?"

Sounds generalised to everyone else. That's what started the debate. :-)

Heard of troll bait? Just a bit of fun. it was a half truth lol. I meant it, but it wasn't fact (and I knew that). PC gamers need to be less defensive lol. They should just game on and enjoy it rather than pick up troll bait on forums.

But I still do like FIFA on consoles better. Just more fun having a match in local multiplayer with friends. You can do it on PC I know, but I think you see where I'm coming from.

You call out hermits with bait and then you cry when they present counter arguments?

What is there to argue? It's my opinion lol. Why argue an opinion? You all attacked me because I literally just like FIFA better on consoles. I mean that. Is that the 'wrong' opinion Clyde?

That was not an opinion, that was a general statement. You said "But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?".

#104 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (5138 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

Come on lol, you know they attacked you because of the generalised statement troll bait or not.

It was my opinion. That's it. It doesn't matter what it looks like.

'I prefer it on consoles' is your opinion.

'It's better on consoles' be fightin talk around here lol.

I'm cool with it, but you can see why people got the wrong idea can't you? I used to think the same way as you until a few weeks ago when I played a few console games on the PC and realised they were exactly the same with a controller plugged in.

The only games that feels a little different are the Arkham games I think, that might be because the frame rate is faster on the PC than I'm used to from consoles or something. I can't put my finger on it tbh. I'm not even sure if the difference is good or bad. Maybe I haven't got the settings right.

#105 Posted by Kjranu (1276 posts) -

I have FIFA 14 on PC, got it during an Origin sale but I haven't played it much. Horrible KBM controls, and I tried to rectify this by plugging in my PS4 controller ... played a lot better but it was still wonky. Total waste of money.

#106 Posted by aroxx_ab (10716 posts) -

@thehig1 said:

@aroxx_ab said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?

So much this lol

ignore him he cant give any reasons why console fifa is better, I gave plenty of reasons why fifa PC version is the best experiance.

The only reason you would think the console version of Fifa is better is if you have not played the PC version

This is a game you want play local multiplayer in with a friend in a comfy couch, not sit around a small PC-monitor on some crappy chair. Can you even play local multiplayer on PC games?

#107 Posted by lostrib (42232 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

@thehig1 said:

@aroxx_ab said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

So much this lol

ignore him he cant give any reasons why console fifa is better, I gave plenty of reasons why fifa PC version is the best experiance.

The only reason you would think the console version of Fifa is better is if you have not played the PC version

This is a game you want play local multiplayer in with a friend in a comfy couch, not sit around a small PC-monitor on some crappy chair. Can you even play local multiplayer on PC games?

yes

#108 Posted by soulitane (13884 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

@thehig1 said:

@aroxx_ab said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

So much this lol

Hook your PC up to the TV, get a wireless 360 adapter for PC, connect up to 4 controllers, play local multiplayer on PC (it supports it as far as I know), problem solved.

#109 Posted by GTSaiyanjin2 (6017 posts) -

Still getting it on the X1 or PS4 just because FUT. PSN(PS3,PS4) and XBL (X1,360)share the FUT online auction, which = cheaper prices for everyone. If you dont care for FUT, then get which ever version your friends play. Also if you play FIFA online I would get it on a console just because there is more people online at any given time.

#111 Posted by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

I've decided that I will apologize for any inconvienience I may have caused you. I'm faithfully sorry for preferring to play sports games on a console. Really I am. Because that's literally all I said. I love shooters on PC far better than consoles. Crysis 1 is my all time fave.

There's nothing wrong with preference, preference is great, but that's not what you said.

Heard of troll bait? Just a bit of fun. it was a half truth lol. I meant it, but it wasn't fact (and I knew that). PC gamers need to be less defensive lol. They should just game on and enjoy it rather than pick up troll bait on forums.

But I still do like FIFA on consoles better. Just more fun having a match in local multiplayer with friends. You can do it on PC I know, but I think you see where I'm coming from.

You call out hermits with bait and then you cry when they present counter arguments?

What is there to argue? It's my opinion lol. Why argue an opinion? You all attacked me because I literally just like FIFA better on consoles. I mean that. Is that the 'wrong' opinion Clyde?

That was not an opinion, that was a general statement. You said "But that begs the question, who would want to play FIFA on a PC?".

What can I say? I said a comment about how FIFA is better on consoles. It was just my opinion. I got mauled by a million hermits as if I commited heresy.

See, this is why hermits piss me off. If I said "who would play FIFA on Xbox?", there would be a 10th of the commotion by lems. It would be passed as yet another SW troll comment. But hermits have to take it to another level of contraversy. Like I just killed their dog lol.

If you had said that during the years that the 360 was running riot then you would of been overrun by Lems. Its more the fact that you made a generalization and then went round the houses to pass it off as an opinion. That ticks people off.

#112 Posted by Krelian-co (12751 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

What can I say? I said a comment about how FIFA is better on consoles. It was just my opinion. I got mauled by a million hermits as if I commited heresy.

See, this is why hermits piss me off. If I said "who would play FIFA on Xbox?", there would be a 10th of the commotion by lems. It would be passed as yet another SW troll comment. But hermits have to take it to another level of contraversy. Like I just killed their dog lol.

If you had said that during the years that the 360 was running riot then you would of been overrun by Lems. Its more the fact that you made a generalization and then went round the houses to pass it off as an opinion. That ticks people off.

he got destroyed in arguments and now he's changing his version to "i was just saying in my opinion" or "i was trolling" but ok, since he won't admit it i will let him go and let's just say he was "trolling" even though he was obviously once again making bs comments against pc because he seems obsessed and butthurt in every thread.

#115 Edited by Krelian-co (12751 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

Well, if I offended you, I am well and truly sorry. I will continue to play FIFA on console, and you play it on PC. In peace, and harmony.

No you did not offend me, if i would get offended over internet i wouldn't be here, i just did a community service as part of the master race to dispel ignorance wherever it hides!

#117 Edited by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

Well, if I offended you, I am well and truly sorry. I will continue to play FIFA on console, and you play it on PC. In peace, and harmony.

I'm not offended, I was just pointing out why so many jumped on you.

#119 Posted by Krelian-co (12751 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:
@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

No you did not offend me, if i would get offended over internet i wouldn't be here, i just did a community service as part of the master race to dispel ignorance whatever it hides!

So now that I like FIFA on consoles better, I'm ignorant? And aren't you a PlayStation supporter?

Many people already explained why them and i had to correct you, you made factually wrong (bullshit) statements, if you had only said you liked to play fifa on consoles better, no one would've even mentioned it i bet. But go ahead play da victim card "but but hermits jump at me for making bs, i don't know why!" I am a facts supporter and my list goes like this PC>SONY>NINTENDO>>>>>>>>MICROSOFT.

#121 Posted by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

I'm not offended, I was just pointing out why so many jumped on you.

If someone said that about Xbox, you wouldn't defend it like you did on PC. Some PC gamers are just too insecure man. Srsly. Not saying you are, just some of them gawd.

Now for christ sake can we just forget it?

I have a PC bias, of course I'm going to defend it. If you said it about Xbox then you'd get lems trying to defend it.

#122 Edited by thehig1 (3248 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

@thehig1 said:

@aroxx_ab said:
@scottpsfan14 said:

So much this lol

So your one of those who have not played it on PC, or even played or had any experience with a gaming PC.

You can set a PC up to any TV using a simple HDMI lead, and depending on how many USB ports you have will determine how many 360 controllers you can plug in to play.

On average there is about 4, but you can get USB extensions for a couple of pound.

Like ive said before, the PC version is better and the only reason people think differently is because they have never played the PC version.

#123 Edited by thehig1 (3248 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

So now that I like FIFA on consoles better, I'm ignorant? And aren't you a PlayStation supporter?

If you like Fifa better on consoles then yes your ignorant, it means you have not played Fifa on PC. I use the term ignorant meaning a lack of knowledge/experience as you have not played Fifa on PC.

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

. But I guess I haven't played it much on PC is all. And I heard that the

#125 Edited by True_Gamer_ (6394 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@thehig1 said:

If you like Fifa better on consoles then yes your ignorant, it means you have not played Fifa on PC. I use the term ignorant meaning a lack of knowledge/experience as you have not played Fifa on PC.

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

I played FIFA on PC a few times. But not properly. They were demos. But I just like the console version better. Why is that hard to understand? I don't think PC version is inferior in any way, I just want to play a game like FIFA on console.

For fucks sake, no other group of people other than hermits would pester somebody this much over a fucking comment about FIFA. Just think about that for a second. Hermits are so insecure it's fucking ridiculous.

If one would connect a PC to the TV and give you a Bone controller while paused mid match you would NEVER see if it is a console or PC version.

If you want to play a league thats not in FIFA the ONLY way to do this is on PC....plus you can play 4k....

#126 Posted by funkmaster1233 (418 posts) -
@Zelda187 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

neckbeards dont play sports games anyways. they start sweating and hyperventilating at the mere thought of actually going outside.

I love football. I play football, I watch football and I play FIFA. 'Muricuns can keep on bitching.

oh, you're talking about soccer. like i said, neckbeards hate real sports. if soccer is a sport then so is DOTA lol

American football has an average of 11 minutes of play every game ROFL. They celebrate after every minor play in a match and wear ridiculous padding. The only thing worse/more boring than American football is baseball

And soccer is watching dudes run around for 90 minutes doing nothing but falling down on purpose and pretending to have a stroke. The only reason soccer doesn't have commercials during the game is because the commercials would be more exciting to watch than the actual match. Also, Soccer players are basically just walking ads. All their uniforms are hideous.

Wow, you actually enjoy watching adverts but I guess you are forced to. American football uniforms have sponsors on them and they are all generic looking with a crap ton of padding. The referees in football allow the players to dive all the time because they never card them for it so it's not a fault with the actual sport and it never used to be this bad. I'm not even much of a fan of football anymore (prefer ice hockey and rugby) but god damn American football is awful and it not being remotely popular outside of America proves it

LOL

The only reason that soccer is the "world sport" is because all it requires to play is an open area and a round inflatable ball. So even piss poor people who live in 3rd world shit holes have the means to play it.

And I don't care if there is only 12 minutes of actual play in an NFL game. It's still WAY more entertaining than soccer.

What, is soccer so much more interesting with guys lightly jogging up and down a field for 90 minutes only taking 2 or 3 goal shots in the entire match?

Soccer sucks a bag of dicks. Leave it to the pussy Brits and poor people in South America.

Ever heard of Rugby? 80 minutes of play and way more physical + skillful than American football. It's also more of a world sport than American football will ever be. I love how you call football a pussy sport when American footballers need constant breaks in fear of getting gassed and wear enough padding that the ground may as well be an inflatable castle. The most physical "sport" in America is probably the WWE LMFAO

#127 Posted by thehig1 (3248 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@thehig1 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

I played FIFA on PC a few times. But not properly. They were demos. But I just like the console version better. Why is that hard to understand? I don't think PC version is inferior in any way, I just want to play a game like FIFA on console.

For fucks sake, no other group of people other than hermits would pester somebody this much over a fucking comment about FIFA. Just think about that for a second. Hermits are so insecure it's fucking ridiculous.

I've been in no way aggressive or insulting, I just gave why reasons why the PC version of the game is better and put right some common PC misconceptions.

Also when you say "consolecentric" what does that even mean, again claiming fighter games are better on consoles, I'd like to now how or why?

The new consoles are basically pre built PC's so "consolecentric" doesn't really make sense.

#128 Posted by hoosier7 (3968 posts) -

Pass, the Ultimate Team market is always shit on PC, they need to merge it with on of the consoles for me to even consider it.

#129 Posted by WallofTruth (2010 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

People who want the best version.

#130 Posted by hoosier7 (3968 posts) -

@walloftruth said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

People who want the best version.

This is FIFA, don't expect anything over the console versions, it'll literally just be the console version of the game.

The most played online mode FUT will also be much worse on PC as usual because the smaller population always gives the players higher prices.

#131 Posted by Zelda187 (1047 posts) -

@funkmaster1233 said:
@Zelda187 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

LOL

The only reason that soccer is the "world sport" is because all it requires to play is an open area and a round inflatable ball. So even piss poor people who live in 3rd world shit holes have the means to play it.

And I don't care if there is only 12 minutes of actual play in an NFL game. It's still WAY more entertaining than soccer.

What, is soccer so much more interesting with guys lightly jogging up and down a field for 90 minutes only taking 2 or 3 goal shots in the entire match?

Soccer sucks a bag of dicks. Leave it to the pussy Brits and poor people in South America.

Ever heard of Rugby? 80 minutes of play and way more physical + skillful than American football. It's also more of a world sport than American football will ever be. I love how you call football a pussy sport when American footballers need constant breaks in fear of getting gassed and wear enough padding that the ground may as well be an inflatable castle. The most physical "sport" in America is probably the WWE LMFAO

Who gives a shit about "world sports"?

Americans aren't the least bit interested in our superior brand of football expanding overseas. It's ours. We don't care what lesser countries consider "popular".

And yes, soccer is a pussy sport. You know, the same sport where guys get barely bumped into and then they hit the ground like they got shot in the face and need to be carried off in a stretcher. A sport played by a bunch of 130 lb fairies lightly jogging up and down a field for 90 minutes.

#132 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

Not me.

#133 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

And all console people do have a HTPC? ROFL, remember pc master race can afford things easily than console peasants.

Also why you need a HTPC? You just need an hdmi, my dear ignorant consolite.

Lol Fuck off with the master race thing. A person playing a PC on the couch in their living room most likely is playing on a HTPC, unless they want a full size gaming rig with a loud fan blasting away in the living room.

yeah sure if you say so my dumb peasant. Because

a. my pc does so much noise ROFL.

b. If you say pc people MUST HAVE and HTPC it must be true, because you can't just plug a $3 hdmi cable to the tv.

c. Because they can't play it on their monitor ROFL.

By all means, keep up the bs my dear peasant, master race will get you out of your ignorance.

It's funny because there is a thread talking about how stupid and clueless some of the PC community are. And how they like to assert 'facts' that they actually normally pull from their arse etc and act all obnoxious.

I got blasted from the usual hermits of course.

But then you show up here with these comments. Just cementing my statements even more. Thank you. You have confirmed for me that I was correct.

Also, I play games on PC. I just don't play sports games on PC is all. I actally thought you were a decent poster. You have proved otherwise.

Good day master race brethren.

By all means tell me my dear peasant, what are you right about? that all pcs must be HTPC or that PCs make some kind of plane engine noise? Because all i did was get you out of your ignorance. And if by proven "right" about hermits showing up here you mean people who actually know about PCs using facts to prove you wrong, well at least you are right about that.

Somehow i doubt you actually have a gaming pc, but well if you do, then stop acting so butthurt.

I bought a rig in 2011 with a GTX 560 and 8gb of ram. I later got a 680 GPU to replace the 560. It's now overheated and I have had to resort to my 560 again :(

But what i do know is that I prefer to play FIFA on console than PC. Simple as that. Tell me, am I wrong in thinking that? Also, I never said all PC gamers have HTPC's. You discriminating my wording is not proving me wrong. I just said that most people who own a gaming rig has a good PSU that is quite loud when playing games. So it might be a hinderance in the living room. How is that hard to understand? I know fine well that PC's have countless gameplay options over consoles. I just like FIFA better on consoles quite simply. Just like fighting games. Consoles always have a place in my gaming collection.

Keyword: PREFERENCE, you do not seems to grasp the understanding of that term, apparently the fact that YOU PREFER to play it on consoles means the game is a console game, that is just dumb my dear peasant. Also lol at the noise bs, my pc never does loud noise unless something is damaged.

Hell my PS3 is a lot louder than my PC by a mile.

#135 Posted by handssss (1898 posts) -

@funkmaster1233 said:
@Zelda187 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

LOL

they wear padding because unlike tiny rugby players, american football players would tend to kill each other if there wasn't some kind of protective gear. And further explanation

"It's because the hits are so incredibly violent. Short of facemasking, horse-collaring, or making helmet-to-helmet contact, you can do pretty much anything you want to bring down a ball carrier. You can launch your body like a missile if you want to. Most of the hits that take place in football would earn you a yellow card in rugby, where the tackler is responsible for taking the ball carrier safely to the ground. Plus, football has a lot of blindside hits -- something that hardly ever happens in rugby, since the ball is always the offside line. You can't prepare your body for the impact you never see coming.

Rugby is a contact sport. Football is a collision sport. It's pointless to constantly compare the two."

#136 Posted by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@scottpsfan14: Its not hard to make a quiet PC. A good case with some good fans with a good cooler and your golden.

#137 Edited by Gue1 (11267 posts) -

@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14: Its not hard to make a quiet PC. A good case with some good fans with a good cooler and your golden.

you either buy some expensive case and fans or go with liquid and void the warranty of your $600 gpu. Pick your poison.

#138 Posted by funkmaster1233 (418 posts) -
@handssss said:

@funkmaster1233 said:
@Zelda187 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

LOL

they wear padding because unlike tiny rugby players, american football players would tend to kill each other if there wasn't some kind of protective gear. And further explanation

"It's because the hits are so incredibly violent. Short of facemasking, horse-collaring, or making helmet-to-helmet contact, you can do pretty much anything you want to bring down a ball carrier. You can launch your body like a missile if you want to. Most of the hits that take place in football would earn you a yellow card in rugby, where the tackler is responsible for taking the ball carrier safely to the ground. Plus, football has a lot of blindside hits -- something that hardly ever happens in rugby, since the ball is always the offside line. You can't prepare your body for the impact you never see coming.

Rugby is a contact sport. Football is a collision sport. It's pointless to constantly compare the two."

Rugby players tiny at 20 stone? Wow. They may not be as big as most American football players because they have to go for 80 minutes solid and American football requires ZERO cardio. Rugby is the harder sport to play and you may not get hit as hard but you get hit much more often throughout the game.

#139 Posted by Krelian-co (12751 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@clyde46 said:

you either buy some expensive case and fans or go with liquid and void the warranty of your $600 gpu. Pick your poison.

if the peasant said so it must be true!

#140 Edited by Zelda187 (1047 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@clyde46 said:

LOL

My Rosewill Challenger case was less than $50 and has EXCELLENT airflow with 4 fans and plenty of ventilation.

My setup (EVGA GTX 780 Classified, i5 4670k, Asus Z87 Plus MOBO, EVGA Supernova 850 G2 power supply) is virtually silent even under heavy load. Meanwhile my PS3 sounds like a goddamn jet engine about to take off in comparison.

Once again the console crowd shows what little they know about PC's.

#142 Edited by thehig1 (3248 posts) -

@Zelda187 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:
@Zelda187 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@funkmaster1233 said:

@mems_1224 said:

@faizan_faizan said:

@mems_1224 said:

LOL

Who gives a shit about "world sports"?

Americans aren't the least bit interested in our superior brand of football expanding overseas. It's ours. We don't care what lesser countries consider "popular".

And yes, soccer is a pussy sport. You know, the same sport where guys get barely bumped into and then they hit the ground like they got shot in the face and need to be carried off in a stretcher. A sport played by a bunch of 130 lb fairies lightly jogging up and down a field for 90 minutes.

Football(soccer) is far from a pussy sport, the play acting you see is not being a pussy, its player manipulating the referee best they can, weather its to encourage a booking to opposing player or to waste time if the opposing team has built a lot of momentum.

Describing soccer as 130lbs fairies lightly jogging up and down a field just shows you know nothing about the game. Some collisions in soccer can end up in some horrific injuries.

Its a growing sport in the US, the MLS is gaining popularity and the national team are very competitive and well supported.

Heres a few horror tackles

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#143 Edited by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@Gue1 said:

@clyde46 said:

Such is the uninformed.

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

You have a 780 ti right? So how quiet is your PC? Do you have water cooling or a silent fan?

Its quiet at idle, in fact when I first built it I had to double check it was actually running. Under load it gets louder but I favour cooling over noise so I have a harsher fan map for my GPU and I play with headphones. I have a Corsair 600T but I modded mine as its not that great of a case. It looks great but it has a big problem with airflow. You can have silent operation but you get shit airflow and shit temps or you can have lots of noise for not much more airflow. Instead of buying a new case I just took a dremal too it. Let me find some pics.

Granted its not the cleanest of cuts but I wanted more airflow for less noise. I've got an H100 with a set of Corsair SP120 QE's on it.

#144 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

Lol this.

/thread

Why not?

because Fifa is better on console. On a couch playing a match. Not with a keyboard and mouse lol.

What if my PC is hooked up to my TV?

Not everyone has a HTPC thou. You can be all literal, but the fact is, console is the primary place for FIFA.

And all console people do have a HTPC? ROFL, remember pc master race can afford things easily than console peasants.

Also why you need a HTPC? You just need an hdmi, my dear ignorant consolite.

Lol Fuck off with the master race thing. A person playing a PC on the couch in their living room most likely is playing on a HTPC, unless they want a full size gaming rig with a loud fan blasting away in the living room.

yeah sure if you say so my dumb peasant. Because

a. my pc does so much noise ROFL.

b. If you say pc people MUST HAVE and HTPC it must be true, because you can't just plug a $3 hdmi cable to the tv.

c. Because they can't play it on their monitor ROFL.

By all means, keep up the bs my dear peasant, master race will get you out of your ignorance.

It's funny because there is a thread talking about how stupid and clueless some of the PC community are. And how they like to assert 'facts' that they actually normally pull from their arse etc and act all obnoxious.

I got blasted from the usual hermits of course.

But then you show up here with these comments. Just cementing my statements even more. Thank you. You have confirmed for me that I was correct.

Also, I play games on PC. I just don't play sports games on PC is all. I actally thought you were a decent poster. You have proved otherwise.

Good day master race brethren.

By all means tell me my dear peasant, what are you right about? that all pcs must be HTPC or that PCs make some kind of plane engine noise? Because all i did was get you out of your ignorance. And if by proven "right" about hermits showing up here you mean people who actually know about PCs using facts to prove you wrong, well at least you are right about that.

Somehow i doubt you actually have a gaming pc, but well if you do, then stop acting so butthurt.

I bought a rig in 2011 with a GTX 560 and 8gb of ram. I later got a 680 GPU to replace the 560. It's now overheated and I have had to resort to my 560 again :(

But what i do know is that I prefer to play FIFA on console than PC. Simple as that. Tell me, am I wrong in thinking that? Also, I never said all PC gamers have HTPC's. You discriminating my wording is not proving me wrong. I just said that most people who own a gaming rig has a good PSU that is quite loud when playing games. So it might be a hinderance in the living room. How is that hard to understand? I know fine well that PC's have countless gameplay options over consoles. I just like FIFA better on consoles quite simply. Just like fighting games. Consoles always have a place in my gaming collection.

Keyword: PREFERENCE, you do not seems to grasp the understanding of that term, apparently the fact that YOU PREFER to play it on consoles means the game is a console game, that is just dumb my dear peasant. Also lol at the noise bs, my pc never does loud noise unless something is damaged.

Hell my PS3 is a lot louder than my PC by a mile.

Really? What specs and PSU do you have? I would really benefit from a quiter PC.

CPU: i7 3770 @3.4GHz + Zalman CNPS9900MAX-R CPU Cooler Red LED

GPU: SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6GB 7970 GHz Edition

MB: ASUS P8Z77-M

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600

PSU: CORSAIR HX750

CASE: Cooler Master 932 HAF Advanced

MONITOR: ASUS VW246H

MOUSE: SteelSeries Diablo III mouse

KEYBOARD: Microsoft Sidewinder X4

#146 Posted by Krelian-co (12751 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

@clyde46: Thanks for that. That is a good Idea, cutting out the air holes. It's quite logical that the more air flow in your case, the lesser fan you need.

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Cheers. So I take it that PSU is very quiet then? Are you talking about when just idle, or working too?

I also have a corsair hx and it is silent even under load, i never hear it.

#148 Posted by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@Krelian-co said:

@scottpsfan14 said:

@clyde46: Thanks for that. That is a good Idea, cutting out the air holes. It's quite logical that the more air flow in your case, the lesser fan you need.

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Cheers. So I take it that PSU is very quiet then? Are you talking about when just idle, or working too?

I also have a corsair hx and it is silent even under load, i never hear it.

Well, that could be the one for me then.

My AX750 and AX860 fans don't even spin up at idle.

#150 Edited by clyde46 (47476 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:
@clyde46 said:

My AX750 and AX860 fans don't even spin up at idle.

Really? Is that how you set it or default? I guess the air flow you have allowed in your case diminishes the need for it to spin up when idle.

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/ax860-atx-power-supply-860-watt-80-plus-platinum-certified-fully-modular-psu

My 750 is on a auto fan setting but on my 860 I can set to auto or have it running all the time.