Fifa 14 works better on Xbox One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by tdkmillsy (1323 posts) -

Both systems record your gameplay and allow you to share it online and show off your skills, however PlayStation 4 users will have to rely on the automatic 15 minute recording which, while it works, has the problem of you having to stop playing to save the footage.

Something which could be deadly in an online game.

However on the Xbox One the game will automatically save all your good moments such as goals, saves and hopefully classic moves. Then after the game you can decide to keep whichever ones you want and share them as you see fit.

That’s some proper next-gen technology right there

http://www.lazygamer.net/24/fifa-14-works-better-on-the-xbox-one/

#2 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

Okie dokie.

#3 Edited by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

It will run and look better on ps4. Xbox is weak. Thats why all the new games like COD, nba 2k14, madden are being showed off on ps4 consoles, because it looks better. now go cry lol.

#4 Edited by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

It will run and look better on ps4. Xbox is weak. Thats why all the new games like COD, nab 2k14, madden are being showed off on ps4 consoles, because it looks better. now go cry lol.

Assuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumptions.

#5 Posted by SinjinSmythe (789 posts) -
#6 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -
#7 Posted by MonsieurX (29985 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

It will run and look better on ps4. Xbox is weak. Thats why all the new games like COD, nab 2k14, madden are being showed off on ps4 consoles, because it looks better. now go cry lol.

Assuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumptions.

Don't use big words over kingoflife9,he might not understand them

#8 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8418 posts) -

Would rather have the better looking and performing PS4 version while still being able record as much as I want. I guess lemmings have to champion any small advantage these days though.

#9 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3539 posts) -

The cows have been owned.

#10 Posted by kingoflife9 (1987 posts) -

@MonsieurX: I guarantee that I'm smarter than you. You spend your whole life answering every single thread on this site lmfao.

#11 Edited by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@kingoflife9 said:

Don't use big words over kingoflife9,he might not understand them

They do tend to confuse him.

#12 Edited by Far_RockNYC (1112 posts) -

TCHBO!

#13 Posted by stereointegrity (10706 posts) -

lol nice troll bait

#14 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

Who cares

#15 Posted by Jakandsigz (4512 posts) -

@MonsieurX: I guarantee that I'm smarter than you. You spend your whole life answering every single thread on this site lmfao.

Your mother won't buy you a phone yet sherry? I mean you are at the ripe age of 12 you should have had a Phone by now.

Also Ask your teacher about this thing called "tabs" on an internet browser.

#16 Edited by MonsieurX (29985 posts) -

How can you guarantee that?

#17 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1942 posts) -

Sport game I see show best play and scores at end of game montage, PS4 gamer can just save this and upload. No wonder MS gimp xbone, waste time on usless feature.

#18 Posted by lundy86_4 (43209 posts) -

Sport game I see show best play and scores at end of game montage, PS4 gamer can just save this and upload. No wonder MS gimp xbone, waste time on usless feature.

Hands-off is useless? Well, okay.

#19 Posted by urbansys (232 posts) -

@kingoflife9: compared to you starting threads full of lies and decit? By the way the person to say that they are smarter is always the biggest dumb a$$. Judging from your threads and post, you lack any substance to suggest you have more then a 9th grade education.

#20 Posted by Netherscourge (16328 posts) -

Thread title is misleading.

It should read: FiFA 14 auto-saves specific moments on XB1; saves EVERYTHING on PS4 in 15-minute segments.

I don't see how this is an advantage for the XB1 other than saving you some editing time, if you even CARED ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

#21 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1942 posts) -

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

MS concentrate on pointless feature that developer already doing. No surprise gimpbox suffers with broken hardware

#22 Edited by Sagem28 (10498 posts) -

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Fifa 13 do the exact same thing?
I remember I could save my highlights as well with that one.

#23 Posted by handssss (1834 posts) -

so...

ps4 = record up to 15 minutes only if you want it to. can edit later.

xbox one = is going to always save it everymtime you make a goal or something, filling up/clogging your harddrive with 5 minute clips.

#24 Posted by Netret0120 (2084 posts) -

Lol what a poor attempt at claiming ownage hahahhahaha.

You make lemmings look bad.

#25 Edited by Netret0120 (2084 posts) -

Lol what a poor attempt at claiming ownage hahahhahaha.

You make lemmings look bad.

#26 Edited by tdkmillsy (1323 posts) -

@handssss said:

so...

xbox one = is going to always save it everymtime you make a goal or something, filling up/clogging your harddrive with 5 minute clips.

Lame attempt

You get to choose at the end of the game if you want to keep them.

You cant edit something great that happened 16 mins ago without stopping the game before 15 mins runs out.

#27 Posted by Heil68 (43951 posts) -

Well seeing as the SP4 has the vastly superior hardware, it should work out well for Sony and Fifa fans world wide.

#28 Edited by SirSlimyScott (266 posts) -

Doesn't both me; FIFA is utter shit.

#29 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4612 posts) -

I can't wait to watch xX420_b0nGsM0kaXx's penalty shootouts on Youtube.

#30 Edited by bezza2011 (2408 posts) -

how do you work out that fifa works better by a silly recording thing, the fact is a game online is less than 15mins pretty much so ps4 has just solved your problem thank you

o so yea sorry, so sony can record 15mins so instead of just your highlights saved, you can show the whole match,

looks likes its more xbox one match of the day, ps4 shy sports.

#32 Edited by handssss (1834 posts) -

@handssss said:

so...

Lame attempt

You get to choose at the end of the game if you want to keep them.

You cant edit something great that happened 16 mins ago without stopping the game before 15 mins runs out.

or you can just record pretty much the entire game. if you want. just a press of a button and you record, not that hard.

but yeah, I'M making the lame attempts to try to make something out of nothing here.

#33 Posted by freedomfreak (39997 posts) -

No "Goal!" comments whatsoever?

Hmm

#34 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150710 posts) -
#35 Posted by NFJSupreme (5295 posts) -

so now cows say that fifa, one of the most popular franchises in all of gaming, is irrelevant now and no one cares. lol you guys are asshats.

#36 Edited by GTSaiyanjin2 (5863 posts) -

a regular match online last 17 minutes, also cant you just stream the whole thing? Also the game when it ends, has highlights of all the goals in the game.

#37 Edited by timbers_WSU (5753 posts) -

@lundy86_4 said:

@Mr-Kutaragi said:

MS concentrate on pointless feature that developer already doing. No surprise gimpbox suffers with broken hardware

You really need to invest in the Hook on Phonics program for children.

#38 Posted by bezza2011 (2408 posts) -

i love how system wars always leave out the relevant posts and act like they don't exist hahahaha

#39 Posted by TheShensolidus (224 posts) -

Hey, OP - understand what that feature, as you describe it, is implying. Every goal/epic moment/achievement unlock will be recorded for posterity... every. single. one. Just in case you decide you'd like to upload it. It isn't going to the 5 min buffer of updating recorded footage the X1 is doing by default, nor is it timestamping that 5 min buffer with moments in case you wanted to upload them after they happen more easily. It's taking all of the epic moments that are pre-established to be 'share worthy', and saving them.

Where do you think that footage is being saved to? Your system is already has the space on your HDD reserved for the 5 min buffer... so what this is saying is that by virtue of PLAYING THE GAME, you are filling up your HDD with stuff you many not necessarily want and you're gonna have to go ahead and manually clear it out if you want that space back. Let's hope you can turn that feature off in some menu before you get a ton of epic MP matches going, and instead learn how to just use Studio Upload to put some of your 5 min buffer footage up, yeah?

#40 Posted by Chutebox (36996 posts) -

That's not "works better."

#41 Posted by NineTailedGoku (1927 posts) -

@kingoflife9 said:

No. I am pretty sure you're a dumbass.

I'm guessing you never read the new TOU...

#42 Edited by hoosier7 (3784 posts) -

You shouldn't have any issue given all the competitive online matches are 6 minute halves...

The game already has highlights that can be accessed and uploaded on the current gen version.