FIFA 13 same as 12 minus roster

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by caseypayne69 (5388 posts) -
http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/ea-blasted-selling-same-fifa-game-two-years-184754450.html Crazy right? This is why I never buy sports gamers. They just need a simple $10 roster update. It's the ultimate milking.
#2 Posted by JangoWuzHere (16127 posts) -

That only applies to the Wii version of the game.

#3 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

what a boring thread.

no offense TC.

#4 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42627 posts) -
Pretty shady for EA to do.
#5 Posted by charizard1605 (56054 posts) -
Only on the Wii though
#6 Posted by VendettaRed07 (13998 posts) -

Its not like anyone would be able to tell because probably bought fifa 12 and 13 on wii

#7 Posted by Slashkice (13055 posts) -

Only on the Wii thoughcharizard1605

The Vita too apparently.

#8 Posted by caseypayne69 (5388 posts) -

what a boring thread.

no offense TC.

Cheleman
/Walks out in shame.
#9 Posted by Cheleman (7616 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cheleman"]

what a boring thread.

no offense TC.

caseypayne69

/Walks out in shame.

no need to be ashamed:( there's ways you can fix this:)

For starters, never touch the topic sports here, it's not very welcomed topic in here anyways:P

2HUV

#10 Posted by super600 (30308 posts) -

Epic failure.

#11 Posted by JohnnyCageMK (4340 posts) -
Sucks for soccer fans. Madden is great this year with a new engine.
#12 Posted by charizard1605 (56054 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Only on the Wii thoughSlashkice

The Vita too apparently.

Wouldn't this be the first time the Vita has gotten a FIFA game at all?
#13 Posted by Slashkice (13055 posts) -

Wouldn't this be the first time the Vita has gotten a FIFA game at all?charizard1605

Nah, it had one at launch. It was a good port too from what I read, unlike this year's phoned-in version.

#14 Posted by charizard1605 (56054 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Wouldn't this be the first time the Vita has gotten a FIFA game at all?Slashkice

Nah, it had one at launch. It was a good port too from what I read, unlike this year's phoned-in version.

Sounds like EA just decided that there weren't enough buyers on the Vita or Wii to notice...
#15 Posted by soulitane (13433 posts) -

[QUOTE="caseypayne69"][QUOTE="Cheleman"]

what a boring thread.

no offense TC.

Cheleman

/Walks out in shame.

no need to be ashamed:( there's ways you can fix this:)

For starters, never touch the topic sports here, it's not very welcomed topic in here anyways:P

2HUV

I've seen quite a few members here talk about sport :?
#16 Posted by campzor (34932 posts) -
this is a criticism cod gets...yet at least that changes everything.... sports games are awful to get on a yearly basis
#17 Posted by MrYaotubo (2637 posts) -
Sucks for soccer fans. Madden is great this year with a new engine.JohnnyCageMK
Nah,it sucks for the fans that are getting the Wii version because that´s the version they´re talking about in that article,the PC,PS3 and 360 version of FIFA 13 are great and are sitting at a 90 on metacritic,Madden however,it´s at 82.
#18 Posted by funsohng (27614 posts) -
Actually, no. Many sports game actually do get an update. But mostly, it's updates that only the fans would recognize. Therefore, bashing sports gamers for something you don't understand is just batsh*t crazy.
#19 Posted by hippiesanta (9809 posts) -
Never like sport game in the first place
#20 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

Thats well bad

#21 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/ea-blasted-selling-same-fifa-game-two-years-184754450.html Crazy right? This is why I never buy sports gamers. They just need a simple $10 roster update. It's the ultimate milking.caseypayne69

play career mode as a player kthxbai.

Oh and Skill games.

Also general refinements to the game itself are also nice, you dont follow the sport clearly as we see so why are you moaning im more than happy with what i paid for the game.

#22 Posted by RR360DD (11613 posts) -
Only vita cows and sheep were owned. The proper versions (360/ PS3) are considerable improvements
#23 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2869 posts) -

[QUOTE="caseypayne69"]http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/ea-blasted-selling-same-fifa-game-two-years-184754450.html Crazy right? This is why I never buy sports gamers. They just need a simple $10 roster update. It's the ultimate milking.razgriz_101

play career mode as a player kthxbai.

Oh and Skill games.

Also general refinements to the game itself are also nice, you dont follow the sport clearly as we see so why are you moaning im more than happy with what i paid for the game.

This is for the Wii and Vita version. They are identical, but the 360, PC and PS3 versions are new. I know it is pretty crappy, but there isn't much point spending too much development time on two systems that will struggle to sell many units. Especially with the WiiU out in a month or so, that is getting the full version.
#24 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6954 posts) -

There's a reason I don't buy sports games or Call of Duty games.

#25 Posted by GrayF0X786 (3849 posts) -

Wow that really sad? EA really?!

#26 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6628 posts) -
Sucks for soccer fans. Madden is great this year with a new engine.JohnnyCageMK
Too bad Fifa football is the best sports game of the year B) and Madden is another mediocre piece of garbage, like every year since 06.
#27 Posted by cfstar (1979 posts) -
That's really fúcking low. I shouldn't be laughing as hard as i am.
#28 Posted by PAL360 (26720 posts) -

This is why i hate yearly releases :?