FFX scenario writer notions possibility of FFX-3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster released today in Japan, along with its Ultimania book. In an interview in the book, Final Fantasy scenario writer Kazushige Nojima mentioned the possibility of a third Final Fantasy X game, reports FF-Reunion.net’s Aibo_AC7.

“If there’s enough demand, then we may possibly see new developments,” says Nojima on the subject of a possible third installment of the Final Fantasy X series. “I would personally like to see a sequel like X-3.”

linkkkkkk

So guys, would you like to see a third installment of FFX?

#2 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

I'd like a new final fantasy in a new universe period, Enough of these fucking terrible sequels.

not to mention Tidus is the most bland final fantasy character there is, Yuna's practically brain dead as well as the rest of the supporting cast, and that bitch with the huge titties with her Dress made from belts. Wtf was that?

Yeah, pass.

#3 Edited by PrincessGomez92 (3615 posts) -

XIII-4 please.

#4 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (14454 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

XIII-4 please.

play in traffic.

#5 Edited by bbkkristian (14956 posts) -

Eh, I heard X-2 sucked. But what do i know, i haven't played it.

If they are thinking about revisiting the past. How about a proper Reimagined Final Fantasy Tactics game on current consoles, Square?

#6 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29392 posts) -

Don't really want, FFX is one of my favorite games and I enjoyed FFX-2 too but it ended well and any more would be unnecessary.

#7 Posted by Sweenix (5399 posts) -

@bbkkristian said:

Eh, I heard X-2 sucked. But what do i know, i haven't played it.

If they are thinking about revisiting the past. How about a proper Reimagined Final Fantasy Tactics game on current consoles, Square?

X-2 had the best battle system, ever in a final fantasy game

So it couldn't have sucked

#8 Posted by blamix99 (2059 posts) -

wow a FFX-3 will be great..

#9 Edited by finalfantasy94 (26586 posts) -

Eh wasint the biggest fan of x so watev.

#10 Edited by superbuuman (2903 posts) -

no more tight arse & tuna thanks. :p

#11 Posted by Zassimick (6651 posts) -

I would much rather they focus on releasing their currently announced titles, but if a third installment was a grand epic like the first I'd probably be interested.

#12 Posted by Chutebox (37366 posts) -

I would love a game with Jecht and Aauron, a prequel. That could be awesome.

#13 Posted by Zassimick (6651 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

I would love a game with Jecht and Aauron, a prequel. That could be awesome.

I could get behind that. Only if they kept the gameplay like FFX instead of changing it like Dirge or Cerberus or Crisis Core though (Crisis Core was fun at least :P ).

#14 Posted by Joedgabe (5119 posts) -

I'd love a Brave Fencer Musashi ( like the PS1 game not the PS2 one ) but enough of the FF games and clones.

#15 Posted by stuff238 (722 posts) -

As long as it plays identical to FFX or FFX-2, I'm sold. If they try that terrible battle system they use in 11,12 and 13, they can go die in a fire.

#16 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

Please tell me this is a joke...

#17 Posted by -RPGamer- (34283 posts) -

@stuff238: the battle system in FFXIII is actually pretty darn good. I prefer selecting each characters attacks, but it was very interesting none the less and hardly terrible.

#18 Posted by ConanTheStoner (5655 posts) -

God no. I enjoyed FFX a lot, but no need to dwell on it further.

#19 Edited by da_illest101 (7526 posts) -

I can see a FFX-3 happening. FFX-2 was horrible storyline wise, but it didn't completely ruined the FFX story, making a FF X-3 will finished the job.

#20 Posted by Basinboy (11240 posts) -

No thank you. S-E, please, go back to the model Squaresoft employed to make FFX (and all other PS1 FF titles) and stick to it. No more sequels to narratives that don't need them.

#21 Posted by Netret0120 (2206 posts) -

No

FFX is probably my best game ever and FFX-2 was enjoyable too. Leave it alone and try make FFXV great. This game is a classic. Don't touch it.

I miss Squaresoft:-(

#22 Edited by 2mrw (5015 posts) -

that would be awesome ... but of course I would like to see FFXV first then we can have this talk.

I dun think I will get the remaster ....I played FFX and X-2 to death but hopefully new players will pick them up and experience these awesome games.

#23 Posted by Crossel777 (5595 posts) -

@princessgomez92 said:

XIII-4 please.

Nope, that series is over and done with. Thank god. Oh and Lightning Returns is selling like crap in Japan, which comes as no surprise.

#24 Edited by LegatoSkyheart (25600 posts) -

my response.

#25 Posted by WallofTruth (1746 posts) -

You've got to be fcking kidding me! I mean I'd love to see a FFX sequel but come on, the whole world is begging for a Final Fantasy VII remake and all they make is -X9999990 for FF13 and now FFX, wow.