FF Series - Worst games ever?

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Stonin
Member since 2006 • 3021 Posts
[QUOTE="Stonin"]

Derivative gameplay, boring fight sequences, level grinding and terrible story.

Honestly, why is this game series hyped so much? I mean watch a Manga film or read a book if you want a story.  Want to grind levels? Play an MMO so you can at least boast about your achievements to others online.

Obviously this is just opinion but from the sales figures it seems most share it.  I guess this is bought by hardcore JRPG fans only.  Anybody want to enlighten me as to why this is going to sell systems?

dsmccracken
You said it, it's an opinion thing. Enough people share a different opinion and boom, it sells systems. A country music lover many not be crazy about U2, it doesn't make every single U2 fan wrong.

...but it also doesn't make Country decent either ;)
Cicatraz_ESP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Cicatraz_ESP
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts
[QUOTE="Stonin"]

Derivative gameplay, boring fight sequences, level grinding and terrible story.

Viviath
reminds me of KOTOR.... :?

Edit: In all fairness, I have to take out 'level grinding'...the games difficulty lvl is so easy that you can basically beat every battle with your light saber and no armor on....although I would like to add, it has no tactics just click on a bad guy and wait while it auto fights...oh yeah, you can use a force power everyone now and again if you want...but its more of a side thing, than anything that is actually helpful. All u need are medipacks and then force powers become worthless.

W....t....h...? You obviously didn't play the same KOTOR as me, bro...
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#103 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
W....t....h...? You obviously didn't play the same KOTOR as me, bro...Cicatraz_ESP

He probably played it on easy.
Nedemis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 Nedemis
Member since 2002 • 10715 Posts

Honestly, why is this game series hyped so much? I mean watch a Manga film or read a book if you want a story. Want to grind levels? Play an MMO so you can at least boast about your achievements to others online.

Obviously this is just opinion but from the sales figures it seems most share it. I guess this is bought by hardcore JRPG fans only. Anybody want to enlighten me as to why this is going to sell systems?

Stonin

ummm.....the FF series sells extremely well.  I don't know what you're thinking but most others don't share your opinion.....

btw,  watching a film or reading a book is hardly an interactive story.  You can't change events in either so why bother doing either if you want an experience.  I'd rather do those when I want author or director to tell the story.  When I want something far more in depth though,  I'll play a FF game or any RPG for that matter. 
RahnAetas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 RahnAetas
Member since 2003 • 1834 Posts
I lost intrest in the FF series after FF6.

Heros are *nothing* without a good villian, and Kefka was the best one the FF series has offered to date.  He managed to cross a good deal of the characters in one way or another, and that was even before he blew up the world.  He was not a bish with an oversized sword fighting fighting someone else with an oversized sword, nor some weird monster that happens to be the main character's father.  Nor was the world blowing up thing caused by the breakdown/short comings of society.  He did it, and he wasn't even the most powerful, just the most opportunistic.  He was even a coward, and little nobility and honour to him.  A force of nature that in the end found himself to be ultimately empty.

The whole angsty teen saving the world thing is getting old too.  The characters themselves have lost a lot of their luster, with too many of them self-centered, closed off, devoid of any maturity/restraint and reason.  Or far too mysterious for their own good.  Characters used to be upfront and obvious, yet at the same time deep and with a set of feelings that match their character.  I don't understand why you have to insert characters who are mysterious and then have to spend a lot of time to figure out their motives and feelings when you're disintrested in them as a whole to begin with.  It should be a colourful story, with colourful characters.  Not some sorta soap opera.
Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts
You people need an education in gaming history.
-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 -Reggaeton-
Member since 2007 • 2392 Posts

Honestly, why is this game series hyped so much? I mean watch a Manga film or read a book if you want a story. Want to grind levels? Play an MMO so you can at least boast about your achievements to others online.

Obviously this is just opinion but from the sales figures it seems most share it. I guess this is bought by hardcore JRPG fans only. Anybody want to enlighten me as to why this is going to sell systems?

Stonin

+100million people disagree with you. go hang yourself troll
Donkey_Puncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Donkey_Puncher
Member since 2005 • 5083 Posts

I'd agree.  The FF series is a bane to actual "Role Playing Games." 

Litte choice, very linear, cookie cutter stories (original were atleast that, original), same lame characters, and until FFXII the combat was atrocious. 

kholdstare61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#109 kholdstare61
Member since 2006 • 944 Posts
Well, if you dont like turn-based RPGs, then thats your problem.  There are people in the world who dont like FPSs, MMOs, platformers, fighers, and any other genres, so its entirely up to your opinion on what you think are the worst games ever.  I, personally, like the FF games, as well as any other turn-based games.
DireToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 DireToad
Member since 2006 • 3948 Posts
People seem to mix up their own personal (sometimes uneducated) preference as factual reality.
AfterShafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 AfterShafter
Member since 2002 • 7175 Posts

"Anybody want to enlighten me as to why this is going to sell systems?"

Dude... It most likely already has... Stop seeking attention. Your whole arguement is incorrect.

Cedmln
As someone who loved FF II and III (NA numbering) and quite enjoyed X, I just finished playing through VIII for the first time and that one fits his argument to the T... Next up, number nine and then twelve. We'll see how they measure up to the old greats.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
[QUOTE="Terami"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Cedmln"][QUOTE="Stonin"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]"I fail to see anything in this game even remotely worth talking about."

Umm. Duh. You are blind and will probably stay that way. You can't show a blind person what he can't see. Just stop.

RPGs wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for FF... Fable wouldn't have been created and hype as the best RPG ever made if it wasn't for FF success. Blah blah blah. But of course you don't see that. Too bad.

blue_hazy_basic

RPG's wouldn't be around if it wasn't for FF? We all know FF was the first ever RPG..... :roll: I see that no one has answered any of the questions about what exactly makes FF good.

WOW. YOU actually managed to missread my post.

I said: "RPGs wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for FF..."

We don't need to give you an arguement. FF games are still praised for its greatness today.

Thats all there is to it. I'm sorry if you can't see why. Buy new glasses maybe, or just stop.

RPG's wouldn't be anywhere without FF???!?!??!?! Dude just cos you've been gaming for what 5 yrs you think you know what you're talking about??? Bards Tale? Fallout? Pool of Radience? Baldur's Gate? Elder scrolls? Planetscape Torment? NWN? KOTOR? To name a few. None of these games, which are far far superior to the FF series, owe any debt to the JRPG. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Actually, he has a point... For consoles, FF VII really opened the genre up to the masses.

I agree FF series are casual friendly, its the Madden of RPG's

Madden may be casual but it has more depth then 95% of the games out there.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
Madden may be casual but it has more depth then 95% of the games out there.
Blackbond
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing. Most successful gaming franchises have to be casual friendly in order to sell big numbers.
Stonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Stonin
[QUOTE="Stonin"]

-Reggaeton-

+100million people disagree with you. go hang yourself troll

I think you will find that this series has sold nothing like 100 million discs and that there are far fewer unique purchasers than discs sold :roll: You just hung yourself ;)
Mind_Mover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Mind_Mover
Member since 2005 • 1489 Posts
Well, i loved most of the FF games when they were done on the good old prerendered bg's.
FF12 totally sucked ballz. The series definately went downhill since FF10.
omarguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 omarguy01
Member since 2004 • 8139 Posts
awesome stories, fun gameplay/ character development
Stonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Stonin
awesome stories, fun gameplay/ character developmentomarguy01
Yes, I agree that all of these things are missing :)
game_fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#118 game_fanatic
Member since 2006 • 2883 Posts
alright, let's say the combat is awful and derivative, would prefer something like oblivion? run forward and slash while running backward, i think i would much prefer a combat system where even though it's turn based, it still adds much more depth than quite a lot of WRPG's. as for the story, it may be linear but i would much rather have a linear 40 hour story that's good, rather than a 15 hour  story WRPG's have with some wandering just to bump up playtime, that isn't so good.
Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#119 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
[QUOTE="Stonin"][QUOTE="Cedmln"][QUOTE="Stonin"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Dude... It most likely already has... Stop seeking attention. Your whole arguement is incorrect.

Cedmln

Please tell me why? I fail to see anything in this game even remotely worth talking about. There is nothing new, nothing innovative and nothing inspiring as far as I can see. Please point out why i'm wrong here.

"I fail to see anything in this game even remotely worth talking about."

Umm. Duh. You are blind and will probably stay that way. You can't show a blind person what he can't see. Just stop.

RPGs wouldn't be where they are if it wasn't for FF... Fable wouldn't have been created and hype as the best RPG ever made if it wasn't for FF success. Blah blah blah. But of course you don't see that. Too bad.

RPG's wouldn't be around if it wasn't for FF? We all know FF was the first ever RPG..... :roll: I see that no one has answered any of the questions about what exactly makes FF good.

We don't need to give you an arguement. FF games are still praised for its greatness today.

Thats all there is to it. I'm sorry if you can't see why. Buy new glasses maybe, or just stop.

btw to the guy you were talking...Dragon quest was the first turn-based RPG

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
btw dont why theres all this bashing goin on...and the TC should be ignored because hes claiming one of the most current popular franchise as the worst ever...quite sad...people hate some things, people love some things...the way life is...as for me..Final fantasy owns you know matter how much trash you talk about it
StealthSting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 StealthSting
Member since 2006 • 6915 Posts
I lost intrest in the FF series after FF6.

Heros are *nothing* without a good villian, and Kefka was the best one the FF series has offered to date. He managed to cross a good deal of the characters in one way or another, and that was even before he blew up the world. He was not a bish with an oversized sword fighting fighting someone else with an oversized sword, nor some weird monster that happens to be the main character's father. Nor was the world blowing up thing caused by the breakdown/short comings of society. He did it, and he wasn't even the most powerful, just the most opportunistic. He was even a coward, and little nobility and honour to him. A force of nature that in the end found himself to be ultimately empty.

The whole angsty teen saving the world thing is getting old too. The characters themselves have lost a lot of their luster, with too many of them self-centered, closed off, devoid of any maturity/restraint and reason. Or far too mysterious for their own good. Characters used to be upfront and obvious, yet at the same time deep and with a set of feelings that match their character. I don't understand why you have to insert characters who are mysterious and then have to spend a lot of time to figure out their motives and feelings when you're disintrested in them as a whole to begin with. It should be a colourful story, with colourful characters. Not some sorta soap opera.RahnAetas
I do have to agree with some of your points, since most of them have been my exact feelings on the genre as of late.
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
alright, let's say the combat is awful and derivative, would prefer something like oblivion? run forward and slash while running backward, i think i would much prefer a combat system where even though it's turn based, it still adds much more depth than quite a lot of WRPG's. as for the story, it may be linear but i would much rather have a linear 40 hour story that's good, rather than a 15 hour  story WRPG's have with some wandering just to bump up playtime, that isn't so good.game_fanatic
[QUOTE="Cedmln"][QUOTE="Stonin"][QUOTE="Cedmln"][QUOTE="Stonin"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

blazinpuertoroc

Please tell me why? I fail to see anything in this game even remotely worth talking about. There is nothing new, nothing innovative and nothing inspiring as far as I can see. Please point out why i'm wrong here.

"I fail to see anything in this game even remotely worth talking about."

btw to the guy you were talking...Dragon quest was the first turn-based RPG

Yes because gaming didn't exist before consoles  :roll:
Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts
[QUOTE="Stonin"] ...but it also doesn't make Country decent either ;)

I'll agree with you there..Country music is watered down rock/pop for depressed mid-westerners. Everybody should know (but doesn't, THANKS NASHVILLE) that Bluegrass is the REAL country music in any case.
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Runningflame570

I'd agree. The FF series is a bane to actual "Role Playing Games."

Litte choice, very linear, cookie cutter stories (original were atleast that, original), same lame characters, and until FFXII the combat was atrocious.

Donkey_Puncher
Sorry but JRPGs are closer to roleplaying than WRPGs according to dictionary.com: role-play·ing /ˈroʊlˌpleɪɪŋ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rohl-pley-ing] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun 1. a method of instruction or psychotherapy aimed at changing attitudes and behavior, in which participants act out designated roles relevant to real-life situations.
Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts
Final Fantasy is one of the most critically acclaimed and well known franchises in video game history.:|
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 The_AI
Member since 2006 • 4791 Posts

Derivative gameplay, boring fight sequences, level grinding and terrible story.

Honestly, why is this game series hyped so much? I mean watch a Manga film or read a book if you want a story.  Want to grind levels? Play an MMO so you can at least boast about your achievements to others online.

Obviously this is just opinion but from the sales figures it seems most share it.  I guess this is bought by hardcore JRPG fans only.  Anybody want to enlighten me as to why this is going to sell systems?

Stonin

Tell me this.  Why is Halo going to sell systems?

Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Runningflame570
[QUOTE="Stonin"] I think you will find that this series has sold nothing like 100 million discs and that there are far fewer unique purchasers than discs sold :roll: You just hung yourself ;)

Fewer sales than 100 million yes, but can you give me any reputable source about that whole "far fewer unique purchasers" then? Because by that line of thought I could argue it IS 100 million due to resells. :|
mish55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 64

#128 mish55
Member since 2005 • 6995 Posts

mario?

worst series ever??

only 5-6 platformers ever on consoles

the rest are sports and spinoffs

i mean.........theres over a 100 mario games........!

StEaMRoLL3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 StEaMRoLL3r
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts
Hey man! Nobody makes fun off FF7 and 8! Nobody! I may be no cow but those games were great on so many levels. But after 8 I don't really care.Guiltfeeder566
yea I second that...
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
It's fine if you don't like it. It's an opinion.

Regardless, it's one of the main reasons many bought their PS2, and the trend will continue for the PS3.
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#131 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
*Yawns* Good for you. Don't play it then. Not stopping me from enjoying FF.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

I didn't even bother to read the rest of the thread, I just have to respond to the first post. >_>

No, the Final Fantasy series are not the worst games ever, I think just the opposite. I found FFX to be far more memorable than most other games I've played. >_>

And what sales figures do you speak of? Final Fantasy is one of the best-selling franchises in the entire industry. >_>

I say troll. >_>

omarguy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 omarguy01
Member since 2004 • 8139 Posts
[QUOTE="omarguy01"]awesome stories, fun gameplay/ character developmentStonin
Yes, I agree that all of these things are missing :)

welcome to the minority
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 haris12121212
Member since 2004 • 7560 Posts
Agreed 110% with the TC.
Avatar image for -GeordiLaForge-
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 -GeordiLaForge-
Member since 2006 • 7167 Posts
Final Fantasy 6 (3 in the states) was the best by far. IMO, FF has gone downhill ever since...
strudel420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 strudel420
Member since 2006 • 3687 Posts

Not at all. Although I haven't played any after III, I and II are great on my GB.

Avatar image for deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
deactivated-57af49c27f4e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#137 deactivated-57af49c27f4e8
Member since 2005 • 14149 Posts
no matter who you are the early final fantasy games were great. the new ones probably kind of suck, but honestly i don't really care to play them anyways. i played ffiii for ds, that's about all i can handle. i know they're all about the same. the series has to get worn out for all but the hardest core turn based nerds.
Haseokicksass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#138 Haseokicksass
Member since 2006 • 4604 Posts

[QUOTE="Drukter"][QUOTE="gtx-1"]Please Fanboy, just stop, stop right there. Just stop trolling.tcarruth

Why? I agree.

me too. FF is utterly dull.

I think Halo is dull, does that mean it sucks? Its just your opinion, FFXII sold well.

tegovoltio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tegovoltio
Member since 2004 • 9280 Posts
no matter who you are the early final fantasy games were great. the new ones probably kind of suck, but honestly i don't really care to play them anyways. i played ffiii for ds, that's about all i can handle. i know they're all about the same. the series has to get worn out for all but the hardest core turn based nerds.paullywog
I really tried to get the ''early'' FF games and find the ''great'' in them but can't, only FF VI stands out.
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 haris12121212
no matter who you are the early final fantasy games were great. the new ones probably kind of suck, but honestly i don't really care to play them anyways. i played ffiii for ds, that's about all i can handle. i know they're all about the same. the series has to get worn out for all but the hardest core turn based nerds.paullywog
Nice stereotype you got there bro. And I like the way you say FF are all about the same :)
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 haris12121212
[QUOTE="paullywog"]no matter who you are the early final fantasy games were great. the new ones probably kind of suck, but honestly i don't really care to play them anyways. i played ffiii for ds, that's about all i can handle. i know they're all about the same. the series has to get worn out for all but the hardest core turn based nerds.tegovoltio
I really tried to get the ''early'' FF games and find the ''great'' in them but can't, only FF VI stands out.

Actually the early FF games are great, but saying after 6 they wen't downhill is complete bullsh**.
Avatar image for -GeordiLaForge-
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 -GeordiLaForge-
Member since 2006 • 7167 Posts
[QUOTE="tegovoltio"][QUOTE="paullywog"]no matter who you are the early final fantasy games were great. the new ones probably kind of suck, but honestly i don't really care to play them anyways. i played ffiii for ds, that's about all i can handle. i know they're all about the same. the series has to get worn out for all but the hardest core turn based nerds.haris12121212

Actually the early FF games are great, but saying after 6 they wen't downhill is complete bullsh**.

Not really. That's my opinion as well. IMO, there has yet to be a FF that comes anywhere close to matching the epic feel of FFVI.
marvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 marvelfan
Member since 2003 • 1365 Posts
[QUOTE="Cedmln"]

Stonin

What about games like Mario and Zelda. Should they stop makeing those games then?

Do those games not sell consoles?

You don't see anything new and inspiring about the FF games because you don't like them in the first place.

Whether You like them or not, the matter of the fact is other people do like them, and it is a system seller, and if you can't see that then you need to open up your mind a little and let the moths out.
Avatar image for One-Star-Bandit
One-Star-Bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 One-Star-Bandit
Member since 2006 • 260 Posts
Overrated? Perhaps. But don't use the word "worst" so impulsively. FF does a lot of things well. A game that is "worst" does nothing well, and sucks in every way. Like Superman 64. But that's just one example.
MrGrimFandango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 MrGrimFandango
Member since 2005 • 5286 Posts

The early FF are legendary, over rated? IX+ yes maybe a bit, worst games ever? not by a long shot. Your opinion is void on calling it the worst games ever and its void on anything below VII being over rated. Here is what is over rated.

IX

X

XI

XII

X-2

All over rated.

Avatar image for Shadow_Elite192
Shadow_Elite192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Shadow_Elite192
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts
yeah.. terrible game... that hasn't sold less then 3 million units since FF5... only game serie that have sold more is Mario i guess...trasherhead
And madden, the sims etc..
haris12121212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 haris12121212
[QUOTE="haris12121212"][QUOTE="tegovoltio"][QUOTE="paullywog"]no matter who you are the early final fantasy games were great. the new ones probably kind of suck, but honestly i don't really care to play them anyways. i played ffiii for ds, that's about all i can handle. i know they're all about the same. the series has to get worn out for all but the hardest core turn based nerds.-GeordiLaForge-

Not really. That's my opinion as well. IMO, there has yet to be a FF that comes anywhere close to matching the epic feel of FFVI.

Of course everyone won't have the same opinion. But the matter of fact is FF7 is still even today considered by the majority of fans the best FF to date, Cloud is considered the best FF hero to date, Sepriroth for the best vilian, lets not forget some stuning music like One Winged Angel, Aeris Theme, Jenova and so on. And finally, the sales are doing great and the scores also.
MrGrimFandango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 MrGrimFandango
Member since 2005 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="-GeordiLaForge-"][QUOTE="haris12121212"][QUOTE="tegovoltio"][QUOTE="paullywog"]no matter who you are the early final fantasy games were great. the new ones probably kind of suck, but honestly i don't really care to play them anyways. i played ffiii for ds, that's about all i can handle. i know they're all about the same. the series has to get worn out for all but the hardest core turn based nerds.haris12121212

Of course everyone won't have the same opinion. But the matter of fact is FF7 is still even today considered by the majority of fans the best FF to date, Cloud is considered the best FF hero to date, Sepriroth for the best vilian, lets not forget some stuning music like One Winged Angel, Aeris Theme, Jenova and so on. And finally, the sales are doing great and the scores also.

Blasphemy, FFVII was the bandwagon. FFII and FFIII both eclipse VII and any other FF since.

Cecil > Cloud

Kefka > Sephiroth

Shadow >>> Any side character in any other FF.

Stonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Stonin
[QUOTE="Stonin"][QUOTE="Cedmln"]

marvelfan

What about games like Mario and Zelda. Should they stop makeing those games then?

Do those games not sell consoles?

You don't see anything new and inspiring about the FF games because you don't like them in the first place.

Whether You like them or not, the matter of the fact is other people do like them, and it is a system seller, and if you can't see that then you need to open up your mind a little and let the moths out.

Actually, yes they should. Those are also over-done. Saying that I guess if you havent played one before it is well worth checking out...but then once tyou have forget the 100 clones of mario and various iterations of Zelda that have never eclipsed the original.
Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts

Stonin

everything you stated are just OPINIONS!  Millions would STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH YOU!  fanboy troll!