Few more hours for Reaper-Of-Souls!!!

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

A lot of PC games are just clicking, yet have a higher skill cap than any console genre.

I guess that says a lot about Consoles...lol.

nah, console games take more skill. they require the use of both hands. not just one finger. thats like saying soccer takes more skill than real football.

Nope. Only maybe fighters take more skill than D3. No console title takes more skill than ARPGs with pvp like POE.

lol at skill and D3 in the same sentence.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

A lot of PC games are just clicking, yet have a higher skill cap than any console genre.

nah, console games take more skill. they require the use of both hands. not just one finger. thats like saying soccer takes more skill than real football.

Nope. Only maybe fighters take more skill than D3. No console title takes more skill than ARPGs with pvp like POE.

loll at skill and consoles in the same sentence.

Link me your hardcore Torment 6 toon bro.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#54 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4195 Posts

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

lostrib, I actually giggled out loud at that.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mems_1224

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

Its funny because its true.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@Ballroompirate said:

I feel dirty every time Jankar hypes a game I care about. It's like he taints everything he touches.

lol i feel the same

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

Not gonna support that shit company with draconian DRM. Already learnt my lesson and besides I have the superior PoE.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Already pre-ordered it.

I played D3 on release and found it frustrating. After hearing about the patch that came out last month that supposedly fixed the game I ended up re-playing it and... You don't need this expansion for a better version of D3 like the other user suggested. Since the patch I have completed D3 with the Barbarian class in 5 days and I have to say it's A LOT better than it was before.

So if you already own D3 re-install it and give it another shot... I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@zeeshanhaider said:

Not gonna support that shit company with draconian DRM. Already learnt my lesson and besides I have the superior PoE.

I'm always very curious, what is everybody's problem with DRM? I get that it theoretically affects more actual customers than pirates, but hasn't the internet reached a point where potential DRM problems aren't really a problem? Now internet, please don't pounce because this is an honest question, but is it possible that everyone's more concerned with the potential of DRM affecting their ability to play games than the actual reality of DRM affecting their ability to play games?

I honestly can't remember the last time my internet went out.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

I'm always very curious, what is everybody's problem with DRM? I get that it theoretically affects more actual customers than pirates, but hasn't the internet reached a point where potential DRM problems aren't really a problem? Now internet, please don't pounce because this is an honest question, but is it possible that everyone's more concerned with the potential of DRM affecting their ability to play games than the actual reality of DRM affecting their ability to play games?

+9000

I find it funny that gamers find always online DRM a problem but then millions of them pay for a early access game in Alpha state and hype the c*** out of it.

What if my internet goes out?... The last time my internet went out is when I change my ISP. Last time my game crashed and performed like a**?... I was playing a early access game.

DA1M0Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DA1M0Z
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Already pre-ordered it.

I played D3 on release and found it frustrating. After hearing about the patch that came out last month that supposedly fixed the game I ended up re-playing it and... You don't need this expansion for a better version of D3 like the other user suggested. Since the patch I have completed D3 with the Barbarian class in 5 days and I have to say it's A LOT better than it was before.

So if you already own D3 re-install it and give it another shot... I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Already got bored playing two playthroughs...

Not much challenge except for PvPs and the game gets kind of repetitive.

Reaper of Souls might win me back though.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

+9000

I find it funny that gamers find always online DRM a problem but then millions of them pay for a early access game in Alpha state and hype the c*** out of it.

What if my internet goes out?... The last time my internet went out is when I change my ISP. Last time my game crashed and performed like a**?... I was playing a early access game.

And to add to it, I have remembered the last time my internet went out -- when I was moving out of my last apartment in STL, and ATT shut our internet off two weeks early. Other than that, my internet hasn't gone out since the early 2000's.

zekere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63  Edited By zekere
Member since 2003 • 2536 Posts

I'm buying !!!!! Played again last week after the disappointment last year...they really changed the game, and the new stuff looks really promising

zeeshanhaider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By zeeshanhaider
Member since 2004 • 5524 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

The internet in area isn't that great and then there's the latency issue. Blizzard has no servers in my country. Yes, it does effect ME.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#65 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

That is naive point of view . You are not the only person in the world . Lot of countries and folks that live there suffer from internet issues sometime due to various reasons (Quality , Weather , Bills etc) . If game can be played offline then there is no reason for it to be always online . There are some countries where FBI have forced Blizzard to ban battle.net , so they can't play games like Diablo 3 there . Look at sales of Diablo 3 and Sim City 4 , then compare it with new Sim City . They lost lot of sales because people learned their lesson .

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

I am kinda concerned that this will be just one chapter. That is 3-4 hours max of the new gameplay ? Or I am misunderstanding something.

I am not gonna pay 30$ for a 3-hour game.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 45996 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@MonsieurX said:

Ugh.

Bought D3 CE,so much disappointment.

But this expansion fixes it, much like D2 needed LoD to actually be god.

Why should I have to pay for an expansion to fix something that should of worked in the first place.

Was just about to say this. You shouldn't have to spend more money to fix something you've already spent money on.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 R4gn4r0k

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

The problem is not the internet people have, the problems are always on the servers the people need to connect to:

Nobody could play Diablo III on launch day because servers were overloaded

Nobody could play Simcity on launch day because servers were overloaded

also, I had a ping of 120+ when I was playing Diablo III singleplayer. There shouldn't be lag when playing singleplayer. People should be allowed to play this game when not connected to the internet either.

The only reasons Blizzard included AO-DRM was to stop piracy (which it didn't) and for their RMAH. It ended up hurting paying consumers and AO-DRM always does that. If you have no respect for your consumers, include AO-DRM.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

@Jankarcop said:

@Heil68 said:

I'll get it for PS4.

After a few hours you'll wan to return it and see why almost noone bought it for PS3. lol dat camera/controls.

Nope. :D

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Jankarcop

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

If banging 9/10's on a regular basis is "no life confirmed", then I don't want no damn life :)

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mems_1224

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

If banging 9/10's on a regular basis is "no life confirmed", then I don't want no damn life :)

prove it

also, we've been over this. having sex with someone who is unconscious doesn't count. thats rape bro.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#72 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Didn't Diablo 3 massively flop here?

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO

@R4gn4r0k said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@zeeshanhaider said:

The problem is not the internet people have, the problems are always on the servers the people need to connect to:

Nobody could play Diablo III on launch day because servers were overloaded

Nobody could play Simcity on launch day because servers were overloaded

also, I had a ping of 120+ when I was playing Diablo III singleplayer. There shouldn't be lag when playing singleplayer. People should be allowed to play this game when not connected to the internet either.

The only reasons Blizzard included AO-DRM was to stop piracy (which it didn't) and for their RMAH. It ended up hurting paying consumers and AO-DRM always does that. If you have no respect for your consumers, include AO-DRM.

Fair point, but didn't gamers also freak out when the developer of the Witcher series started going after the pirates when they found out over half of the games out there were stolen?

I never saw why that was a problem, they were stealing, yet gamers cried foul. Maybe we should let developers take down the pirates, and they won't need DRM policies like this.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

prove it

also, we've been over this. having sex with someone who is unconscious doesn't count. thats rape bro.

People who brag about having sex... Giggles even harder.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#75 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

I'll wait for the console version. **** Battlenet.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lostrib

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

Definitely no life

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mems_1224

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

prove it

If you have to brag about sex there is a 100% chance that you're not getting any.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By IMAHAPYHIPPO

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

prove it

If you have to brag about sex there is a 100% chance that you're not getting any.

Something tells me this topic that's steered horribly off course is about to get locked.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 mems_1224

It was a shit topic anyways.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 R4gn4r0k

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

Fair point, but didn't gamers also freak out when the developer of the Witcher series started going after the pirates when they found out over half of the games out there were stolen?

I never saw why that was a problem, they were stealing, yet gamers cried foul. Maybe we should let developers take down the pirates, and they won't need DRM policies like this.

No, all of the the witcher games can be bought DRM free. Heck, if you bought The Witcher on Steam (which is the least annoying kind of DRM) you can redeem a copy on GOG DRM free.

GOG is the store site of the creators of the Witcher and all the games there can be found DRM free.

CD Projekt, who created the witcher are totally against DRM. That doesn't mean that they are in favor of pirates but they made some very sound arguments that DRM is just a waste of money. That is because it doesn't stop piracy it only hurts paying consumers. DRM is a good way to scare of consumers and push them to pirate your product.... why you may ask: well because a game's DRM can be cracked in a few days. Leaving the pirates with a totally working product and the paying customers are the only ones who have to suffer with DRM.

I learned my lesson with Diablo III: never will I buy a game with AO-DRM ever again. That's the result of DRM: it doesn't stop piracy, it makes consumers lose trust in you.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Jankarcop

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

prove it

Something tells me this topic that's steered horribly off course is about to get locked.

If you have to call someone a "no life confirmed" without that person even insulting you, 100% you're fat and ugly, and also not getting any.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Jankarcop

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

prove it

We've been through this she was only unconscious half way through, she woke up and liked it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By lostrib

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

prove it

We've been through this she was only unconscious half way through, she woke up and liked it.

Uhhhh...wait so she woke up half way through? as in, she was unconscious when you started?

RoccoHout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 RoccoHout
Member since 2011 • 1086 Posts

The original Diablo 3 is garbage, its better to stay away from Blizzard if you want to keep your allowance.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@Jankarcop said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:
@mems_1224 said:

@Jankarcop said:

^no life confirmed

prove it

If you have to call someone a "no life confirmed" without that person even insulting you, 100% you're fat and ugly, and also not getting any.

I thought only the cool kids made fun of the nerds. :p

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Jankarcop

In this situation the jelly fat kid made fun of the "nerd".

Also, LostRib lets not get into detail it was a fuzzy night.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@Jankarcop said:

That's really creepy, and I hope it's sarcasm.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Jankarcop

Yeah cause people don't have sex while drunk at parties. Nope. Doesn't happen every weekend in college.

Nope. Creepy.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@Jankarcop said:

Yeah cause people don't have sex while drunk at parties. Nope. Doesn't happen every weekend in college.

Nope. Creepy.

Unconscious is different than drunk. Unconscious is rape, dude. That shouldn't have to be said, but I'm saying it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lostrib

@Jankarcop said:

Pretty sure you just admitted to some form of date rape

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Jankarcop

She wasn't unconcious tho.... That was what MEMS assumed.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Jankarcop

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

But she enjoyed it and said it was consensual, so the charges were 100% dropped.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 lostrib

@Jankarcop said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

But she enjoyed it and said it was consensual, so the charges were 100% dropped.

...uh....

I'm just going to leave now

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@Jankarcop said:

@lostrib said:

@Jankarcop said:

There were charges? That's not good, man. That's a bad road to go down, mmkay.

http://www.aftersilence.org/

You should check this page out. It's all about sexual assault and the like, maybe it'll help you not be such a turd burger.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 mems_1224

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@Jankarcop said:

Sadly its not. He's already admitted to date rape on more than on occasion.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@mems_1224 said:

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

@Jankarcop said:

Sadly its not. He's already admitted to date rape on more than on occasion.

I'm inclined to report that kind of thing to the police. Do you have further proof of that?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19c359a3789
deactivated-5b19c359a3789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5b19c359a3789
Member since 2002 • 7785 Posts

Is there a way to install RoS without having to deal with 12 gigs of patches for the original?

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jankarcop

It's not sexual assault if the female states it was consensual and files no charges. There is no case. It's normal sex.

Don't ever try to be lawyers, you guys are doing horrible. Ya'll just jelly.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lostrib

@Jankarcop said:

It's not sexual assault if the female states it was consensual and files no charges. There is no case. It's normal sex.

Don't ever try to be lawyers, you guys are doing horrible.

@Jankarcop said:

We've been through this she was only unconscious half way through

I don't think that qualifies as normal