Feedbackula episode on CoD Ghosts 720p

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

...and the myth of the marginal difference prevails.

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/feedbackula-call-of-duty-hd-hullabaloo/2300-6415889/

Funny, if this was an NVidia card that benched twice as much as an AMD card (or vice versa), everyone would be laughing themselves silly while getting in their cars to go run and buy the thing. When it comes to a console, though? All of a sudden the difference is "only marginal"? This is kind of sad, because it underlines how much the web can be a disinformation vortex when it comes to suckling the advertising dollar teet of corporate America.

Gaming journalists are going to have to decide between serving the gamers and serving the industry at some point. Just saying. I usually love Feedbackula, but this episode is shit.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

90% of the reviews and articles on gamespot are a joke, no matter what they are saying, i would suggest you to ignore them and take them for what they are, a waste of space, and in the case of reviews, gameplay footage :P

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

90% of the reviews and articles on gamespot are a joke, no matter what they are saying, i would suggest you to ignore them and take them for what they are, a waste of space, and in the case of reviews, gameplay footage :P

I would say more that two reviewers on this site can't be trusted. But you're kind of right. And i the whole ordeal with the resolution, i have on thing to say. Move on, there are more important things in this world than resolution on your console

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Shewgenja

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Krelian-co said:

I would say more that two reviewers on this site can't be trusted. But you're kind of right. And i the whole ordeal with the resolution, i have on thing to say. Move on, there are more important things in this world than resolution on your console

I do agree that there are more important things.. My whole point was.. I've never seen a Feedbackula episode where the comments are actually more informative than the dialogue.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

When someone says something you don't like just say that it can't be true.

OR

Sony Fan: 'They must be paid.'

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#6  Edited By The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@Krelian-co said:

I do agree that there are more important things.. My whole point was.. I've never seen a Feedbackula episode where the comments are actually more informative than the dialogue.

oh i agree, maybe Feedbackula should include more postive and informed criticism in their episodes. But i think it's kind of a lot to ask. I do enjoy the episodes. But i didn't like Johnny getting on the high horse during the GTA V debacle and not even taking critcal but fair posts in that episode. Me being one of them, on the other hand attacking someone personally is never ok. but i totally agree

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Shewgenja

@kuu2 said:

When someone says something you don't like just say that it can't be true.

OR

Sony Fan: 'They must be paid.'

To an XBox One fan, math and science must be a real bitch.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Marginal difference is marginal. The difference between 720p and 1080p on HDTVs is almost unnoticeable especially if both games are running at 60fps. Shut up cow and deal with it.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Such a true video, lol. The vast majority of the gamers no matter what they like to do will choose based on exclusive games and features, whether they want the PS4's superior power or see the interest/value in Kinect 2.0 and the Xbox Ones entertainment features. Resolution gate will remain a online gaming forum hot button and little else. People seem agitated that since you can go to any number of sites and see side by side HD comparison videos that EVERYONE online isn't in a uproar about the PS4 games running at 1080p and the Xbox One games running at unscaled 720 (at least for KI, BF4 and CoD).

If its a great deal to you then you know what system to buy I guess, lol. But its good to note that for the majority now, people will buy the system with the most games they want to play, and decide if features matter to them or not. If your choice is PS4 or the One, choosing what you like best actually works best. Worrying over resolution is beyond stupid and its great that more and more gaming sites who are now seeing the games are reporting differences between the games as not being that big at all. As for the extra hundred bucks, Kinect 2.0 and the Ones entertainment features, exclusive games and exclusive programming make up the difference for me. Sacrificing the better graphics is something Ive done for the last 7 years as I've gamed only on the 360. There has never and will; never be a moment, even for a second, where any console system can do what a PC does. My peference has been to game on consoles despite the better PC graphics. My mind state of games and features I want will remain through the next console as well.

The word is spreading now that people are seeing the games for themselves. Is there a difference, yes. Is 1080p better than 720p upscaled, yes. Is that difference so great that it matters at all, no.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d307c5efcda
deactivated-57d307c5efcda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By deactivated-57d307c5efcda
Member since 2009 • 1302 Posts

@heretrix: Yet for 8 years lems lived by the lensoftruth site and compared an extra line of 100 pixels that the 360 had over the PS3 and was a clear victor and was superior. Now we have reached where its actually a HUGE gap, 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720, and all of you say it's barely noticeable... I smell denial lol

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Krelian-co

@heretrix said:

Marginal difference is marginal. The difference between 720p and 1080p on HDTVs is almost unnoticeable especially if both games are running at 60fps. Shut up cow and deal with it.

hahaha yeah havng twice the pixels on screen is barely notceable xd

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 heretrix

@ryangcnx-2 said:

@heretrix: Yet for 8 years lems lived by the lensoftruth site and compared an extra line of 100 pixels that the 360 had over the PS3 and was a clear victor and was superior. Now we have reached where its actually a HUGE gap, 1920 x 1080 and 1280 x 720, and all of you say it's barely noticeable... I smell denial lol

Both cows and lems do it to suit their needs. Lets not be total idiots about this ok?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shewgenja

Boy, I tell you what. When 4K becomes the norm in about 4 years, upscaled 720p is going to look like 480p in comparison. You people are saying it looks okay now, but you're not really thinking ahead at all. You're comparing this technology with the past gen and saying "well.. it's okay" while at the same time, championing a purchasing decision of splashing $500 on something that may or (probably won't) go the distance to the next generation of television sets.

I'd hate to be one of you die-hard XBox supporters in a couple of years. I really would. You're going to need to "upgrade" to the PS4 at some point and you just won't admit it. Like you have something to prove by this?

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shawn30

@Shewgenja said:

Boy, I tell you what. When 4K becomes the norm in about 4 years, upscaled 720p is going to look like 480p in comparison. You people are saying it looks okay now, but you're not really thinking ahead at all. You're comparing this technology with the past gen and saying "well.. it's okay" while at the same time, championing a purchasing decision of splashing $500 on something that may or (probably won't) go the distance to the next generation of television sets.

I'd hate to be one of you die-hard XBox supporters in a couple of years. I really would. You're going to need to "upgrade" to the PS4 at some point and you just won't admit it. Like you have something to prove by this?

So what you're saying is.... "Just Wait."

Such a Cow/Sony Supporter thing to say :)

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By heretrix

@Krelian-co said:

@heretrix said:

hahaha yeah havng twice the pixels on screen is barely notceable xd

If you look at the games this gen that were 1080p native versus 720p games on the same TV you wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless someone told you. (mostly) The only way a lot of people even know what's up is because you have sites like Eurogamer and Lens of truth.

It's a really dumbass barometer of a game's worthiness and not really worth all of the hoopla.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Krelian-co

@shawn30 said:

@Shewgenja said:

the "just wait" card is lem strategy, not cow

wait till reveal!!!!

wait until e3!!!!

wait until reviews!!!!

wait until they fix developers kits!!!

wait until release!!!!

wait until they fix drivers!!!!

wait until 2014!!!!

wait until teh cloud (tm) !!!

hahahahaha been fun seeing lems in denial all this year.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shawn30

@Krelian-co said:

@shawn30 said:

@Shewgenja said:

wait till reveal!!!!

wait until e3!!!!

wait until reviews!!!!

wait until release!!!!

wait until 2014!!!!

hahahahaha

No waiting here. System will be out in 3 weeks :) He's talking 4k in a few years. That's what I responded too. You're Cowing very hard today. bravo young man, bravo :)

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Krelian-co

@shawn30 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@shawn30 said:

@Shewgenja said:

wait till reveal!!!!

wait until e3!!!!

wait until reviews!!!!

wait until release!!!!

wait until 2014!!!!

hahahahaha

No waiting here. System will be out in 3 weeks :) He's talking 4k in a few years. That's what I responded too. You're Cowing very hard today. bravo young man, bravo :)

why ty, it is my duty to this community to keep people informed and remind them of such things. Also bored as hell since i've got nothing to do today than just look at this screen at work.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 heretrix

@Shewgenja said:

Waiting 4 years to prove a point is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard especially when by that time both consoles will be getting ready for a new generation (I doubt this gen is going to be as long as the last) and 4k TVs will still probably not be mainstream. They still aren't broadcasting most stations in 1080p. Also by that time I'm sure developers will be getting the most out of both consoles so the issues you see at launch will be long forgotten. Also, both consoles have 4K support last time I read, so your point is moot.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Yawn. Are you happy your inanimate piece of plastic won?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Krelian-co
@clone01 said:

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@Krelian-co said:
@clone01 said:

Yes?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#24 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58896 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

Agreed. All these "shows" are promotional stuff attempting to mimic the rise of youtube shows (since they are obviously a threat to traditional media).

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

4k will never become the norm. That's for sure.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Shewgenja

@shawn30 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@shawn30 said:

@Shewgenja said:

wait till reveal!!!!

wait until e3!!!!

wait until reviews!!!!

wait until release!!!!

wait until 2014!!!!

hahahahaha

I'm not waiting for shit. My PS4 will be here in less than two weeks and my 4K TV by end of November. Try harder Lem.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5869 Posts

@heretrix said:

@Shewgenja said:

Waiting 4 years to prove a point is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard especially when by that time both consoles will be getting ready for a new generation (I doubt this gen is going to be as long as the last) and 4k TVs will still probably not be mainstream. They still aren't broadcasting most stations in 1080p. Also by that time I'm sure developers will be getting the most out of both consoles so the issues you see at launch will be long forgotten. Also, both consoles have 4K support last time I read, so your point is moot.

It will be more than 4 years before 4k TV becomes the norm and even them I'm not so sure it will ever be. There's simply no drive for it.

Mainstream cable and sky TV wont support 4k for a long time, bandwidth wont allow it.

Viewing distances would make 4k TV defunct. 90% of households wont notice the difference.

Consoles will choose to run at lower resolutions and upscale.

Bit like 3d, 4k TV's will be a speciality area.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

It is ridiculous how valid points were made in some of the posts but the GS staff reads their comments as if the person is some hyper retarded buffoon.

The difference is not marginal at all. We had lens circle jerking this past gen when their version of the game was 1280x720 and the PS3 version was 1240x680. There was never a multiplat last gen that was as large of a gap as there is between 1080p and 720p

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By heretrix

@tdkmillsy said:

@heretrix said:

@Shewgenja said:

It will be more than 4 years before 4k TV becomes the norm and even them I'm not so sure it will ever be. There's simply no drive for it.

Mainstream cable and sky TV wont support 4k for a long time, bandwidth wont allow it.

Viewing distances would make 4k TV defunct. 90% of households wont notice the difference.

Consoles will choose to run at lower resolutions and upscale.

Bit like 3d, 4k TV's will be a speciality area.

Exxxxactly. Look how long it took for HDTV to be the norm. I'm not sure if it will be 4K TV or not but something is going to advance HDTV in the future, but it isn't happening anytime soon. Not if mainstream TV companies have to invest money to do it. People forget, it isn't only up to the TV manufacturers to come out with a new standard, it has to be supported by content makers as well. Having a 4K TV doesn't mean shit if there is little or no content available.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

I'm not waiting for shit. My PS4 will be here in less than two weeks and my 4K TV by end of November. Try harder Lem.

Yay, more fictional shit to add to your other fictional shit collection. Bet you'll be playing 4k games with quad 290x's on that 4k TV aswell wont ya.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 heretrix

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@shawn30 said:

@Shewgenja said:

wait till reveal!!!!

wait until e3!!!!

wait until reviews!!!!

wait until release!!!!

wait until 2014!!!!

hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... You are buying a 4K TV with no friggin content supporting it?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjahahhahahaha

heh. heh.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5869 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Are you having a laugh, really. A PS4 an upgrade, so you going to go from 720p to 900p or 900p to 1080p??? (COD being the only exception and that's cos of driver ESRAM issues) If you where looking for an upgrade simply on graphics you would get a PC.

A PS4 is far from a next gen upgrade. It offers the same experience as you can get on a PC or even current gen consoles (all be it with better graphics). The UI and all the features are the same as PS3. The only area the have over the Xbox One is graphics and looking at Battlefield 4 it isn't that great.

Xbox One has a lot more to offer, UI is far superior with the ability to Snap apps while playing the game, actually put yourself in the game with Kinect full body scans (that would be cool in games like COD and Battlefield), Superior dedicated servers (compared to PS3/4 and in some cases PC), extra ways to immerse you into the game such as movements alerting zombies in Dead Rising 3, integration into the Windows apps market will pull in masses of apps and games, unique IPs such as Ryse and Quantum Break and the ability to control all your entertainment from one location use controller, voice and tablets using the IR blaster.

Xbox One costs more which is my only bug bare, but once it costs the same as PS4 it has enough unique experiences to easily compete and the real life graphical comparisons for nobody but sony fanboys to care.

Fanboys will declare their console strengths as the reason for next gen greatness.

PC can claim superiority in the graphics area

Xbox One can claim superiority in the overall experience of the console and unique ways of playing games

What can PS4 claim?????

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#33  Edited By timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

I have 1 720p TV's and one 2 1080p TV's the 720p and 1 of the 1080p TV's are Samsung and the other 1080p is a Vizio. On my TV's I honestly can't tell the difference except on the Vizio. The Vizio is 52 inch. Even then the difference wasn't really noticeable. Of course I had no other TV of that size to compare it too. The other TV's are 36 inch and 32 inch and there is no difference. But I do notice the difference in 60 fps and 30 fps.

Both consoles will improve over time. In a year this won't even be an issue. However once developers start porting PC games over both the PS4 and XBONE are gonna look weak as Hell. The PS4 will just have a higher resolution but both will probably be locked at 30 fps.

But it's system wars. Cows gonna Cow....

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@heretrix said:

But it's not.

Ryan_Som

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ryan_Som
Member since 2009 • 2474 Posts

Jesus H. Christ, the amount of denial here is ridiculous. From people who think that having more than TWICE the amount of pixels isn't significant, to the same idiots thinking that upscaled 720p looks better thanks to oversaturation and high contrast, to people that saw what the original Kinect did and STILL think that the new Kinect is going to be the missing link between current games and a Holodeck I just...I don't know what to say to you people.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Shewgenja

@heretrix said:

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@shawn30 said:

@Shewgenja said:

wait till reveal!!!!

wait until e3!!!!

wait until reviews!!!!

wait until release!!!!

wait until 2014!!!!

hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... You are buying a 4K TV with no friggin content supporting it?

heh. heh.

Somebody pinch me.. Lems really are living in 2005, after all. You Xbox fangirls were saying The exact same thing about 1080pback then that you are about 4K now. Holy shit! You guys take fanboyism to unseen heights! You can't even learn from the past despite yourselves. I'd say that I am truly astonished if it wasn't utterly sad and pathetic.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 heretrix

@Shewgenja said:

@heretrix said:

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

@Krelian-co said:

@shawn30 said:

@Shewgenja said:

wait till reveal!!!!

wait until e3!!!!

wait until reviews!!!!

wait until release!!!!

wait until 2014!!!!

hahahahaha

heh. heh.

Somebody pinch me.. Lems really are living in 2005, after all. You Xbox fangirls were saying The exact same thing about 1080pback then that you are about 4K now. Holy shit! You guys take fanboyism to unseen heights! You can't even learn from the past despite yourselves. I'd say that I am truly astonished if it wasn't utterly sad and pathetic.

Tell you what, you prove that I said any of those things and you'd be saying something. Until then you just sound kind of silly.

And as for me being an Xbox fanboy or girl...Lol. I don't even own an Xbox at the moment, nor do I plan on getting the X1 OR PS4....

Getting a 4K TV now when standards aren't even in place is just really a special kind of stupid.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#38 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

The comment section of the original piece reminds how sad the gaming community acts when they hold irrational loyalties to pieces of plastic.

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 heretrix

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

The comment section of the original piece reminds how sad the gaming community acts when they hold irrational loyalties to pieces of plastic.

Pretty much. It's kind of pathetic.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@heretrix said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

And even saying that is an understatement. Console Wars business really brings out the stupid in a lot of folks.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shewgenja

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@heretrix said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

And even saying that is an understatement. Console Wars business really brings out the stupid in a lot of folks.

Ah, the elitist card. I suppose I would be playing that when backed into a corner. 720p games with utterly hopeless antialiasing is, but of course, only good for the gamer.

and uhh, while we're painting everything with the "Console Wars" brush here, I will be thoroughly enjoy playing FFXIV or Call of Duty Ghosts in glorious 4K... on my PC. I'll try to remember I was told there was no 4K content whilst you two are clutching to your XBox Ones. Have fun with that.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Snugenz

@Shewgenja said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@heretrix said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Ah, the elitist card. I suppose I would be playing that when backed into a corner. 720p games with utterly hopeless antialiasing is, but of course, only good for the gamer.

and uhh, while we're painting everything with the "Console Wars" brush here, I will be thoroughly enjoy playing FFXIV or Call of Duty Ghosts in glorious 4K... on my PC. I'll try to remember I was told there was no 4K content whilst you two are clutching to your XBox Ones. Have fun with that.

Sure you will...

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Shewgenja said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You hear that @heretrix, we're backed into a corner clutching our imaginary Xbox Ones. LOL

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Snugenz

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Shewgenja said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You hear that @heretrix, we're backed into a corner clutching our imaginary Xbox Ones. LOL

Don't you just love how anyone who disagree's with a cow is automatically a lemming. Dat paranoia.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Shewgenja

@Snugenz said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Shewgenja said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Don't you just love how anyone who disagree's with a cow is automatically a lemming. Dat paranoia.

I've always said I'm not a cow. So, how do those shoes feel?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Snugenz

@Shewgenja said:

@Snugenz said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Shewgenja said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I've always said I'm not a cow. So, how do those shoes feel?

Actions speak louder than words and all your actions scream cow. I on the other hand don't do anything remotely lemming like, well besides argue with cows, but when there's cows like you, who could blame me.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Snugenz said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

It's a common fantasy. "If you're not with us, you're against us."

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Shewgenja

Lem and Cow argument aside.. You two are the ones sticking up for a pathetically underpowered machine in 2013. I'm just telling it like it is and if that's a problem, so be it.

Loading Video...

But you know guys, you're right. Actions do speak louder than words. Which is why I don't mind saying that the XBox One is not the kind of upgrade that its fanbase deserves after waiting 8 years for a new machine. What say you, though? hmm?

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@Shewgenja said:

Lem and Cow argument aside.. You two are the ones sticking up for a pathetically underpowered machine in 2013. I'm just telling it like it is and if that's a problem, so be it.

But you know guys, you're right. Actions do speak louder than words. Which is why I don't mind saying that the XBox One is not the kind of upgrade that its fanbase deserves after waiting 8 years for a new machine. What say you, though? hmm?

I'm assuming this is aimed at @heretrix and I's conversation of showcasing our discontent towards users holding irrational loyalties to pieces of plastic, and how stupid the console wars business has made some people. Of course, the only deduction one could make from that conversation is that we're sticking up for the Xbox, and that we love Microsoft. Dat' infallible logic.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Shewgenja

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@Shewgenja said:

I'm assuming this is aimed at @heretrix and I's conversation of showcasing our discontent towards users holding irrational loyalties to pieces of plastic, and how stupid the console wars business has made some people. Of course, the only deduction one could make from that conversation is that we're sticking up for the Xbox, and that we love Microsoft. Dat' infallible logic.

LMFAO! Well, you do have to admit, the XBone is a terrible direction to take gaming. If Sony was doing the same thing, I'd be shellacking them as well. I hold no loyalty to any of the big three. It is just my opinion that Nintendo tried to capitalize on the tablet craze, MS is trying to drag gamers kicking and screaming to the same cable TV they tuned out of when they turned on their consoles for well over 30 years now. Sony? They simply played their cards right and improved upon the areas they made big mistakes with the PS3.

As a GAMER, I think MS should be brought to task. They used to be awesome back in the days of the first XBox and early on with the 360. It just seems like at some point, the suits and bean counters took over things there and left gamers like me in the dust. I'm just being blunt when I say this: That whole concept of "brand loyalty"... That is the only thing that is keeping the XBone alive here on SW. We're all traditional gamers here. The Xbone? It's the TVTVTVTVSPORTSSPORTS console. It's not for us. It wasn't designed to be. It was never meant to be. Why should any of us give it a chance??