February 2013 Gaming. What are you getting? (with pretty pictures)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (17909 posts) -

[QUOTE="jun_aka_pekto"]

[QUOTE="blowsis3"]Damn the crysis 3 multiplayer beta really sucks. The textures seriously arent better than killzone3 multiplayer and the gameplay's the goddamn same as crysis 2 it just feels like a map pack for crysis 2 oh yea the maps pretty much suck too.blowsis3

I have KZ3. A far bigger number of KZ3's textures in the MP maps suck far worse than those in Crysis 2.

lol crysis 3 beta has textures recycled from crysis 2 no joke the crappy cinderblock texture from crysis 2. killzone3 has much better textures dude.

No it doesn't. I'm playing the PC version of Crysis 2. Heck. Even the indie game Hard Reset blows away KZ3 textures.

#102 Posted by the9thinning (656 posts) -
Most likely just Fire Emblem
#103 Posted by Dexter-010 (494 posts) -
As far as I know I'll get nothing this month. Just tyring to complete older games so I maybe can purchase one of these games, from this month. Crysis 3 or Omerta: City of Gangsters
#104 Posted by Animal-Mother (27173 posts) -

Dead Space 3 and rising for me ohh and Aliens Colonial Marines!

#106 Posted by jackfruitchips (1058 posts) -

nothing

#107 Posted by seanmcloughlin (38219 posts) -

Since playing the beta I have decided I am going to buy Crysis 3 for sure when it launches :D

#108 Posted by themagicbum9720 (6513 posts) -
if i get anything, it'll probably be skyrim dlc, whenever i get back into skyrim. didn't buy any of the dlc yet.
#109 Posted by PumpkinBoogie (3367 posts) -

MetalGearRisingRevengeance.jpg

I've become absolutely obsessed w/ the thought of getting this, lol. That's the first thing I have on my mind for February, then maybe NG Sigma 2 Plus.

#110 Posted by Heil68 (48743 posts) -

Animal-Mother
You better play some aliens with me. Still need to finish up spartan ops and campaign in halo4.
#111 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Likely going to choose between DmC and Revengeance. Played both demos a couple times. Still can't decide which one I'd pay full price for (would only buy DmC used though, won't support Capcom). At this very moment in time, I'm leaning towards DmC as I have more interest in seeing how they play out the story and while I am decently good at RVG, I don't like the combat as much as NT's interpretation of the established series. Also thinking of getting the DMC Collection for PS3 because my PS2 is still boxed away from the move and I'm aching for some Vergil devil-domination. Also will probably start piecing together a new PC. My desktop is over a decade old and is getting slower every day, and my netbook's HDD crashed the other day (like, full-blown-kaput). But I've got plenty of old games I want to revisit and newish ones that I could never play but bought anyways with the intention of eventually getting a new rig. Plus, I haven't played Minecraft since they released retail 1.0.
#112 Posted by Animal-Mother (27173 posts) -
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

Heil68
You better play some aliens with me. Still need to finish up spartan ops and campaign in halo4.

Tomorrow?
#113 Posted by Heil68 (48743 posts) -
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]

Animal-Mother

Tomorrow?

Sure.
#114 Posted by FollowY0urBliss (320 posts) -

A Time Machine. So I can go forward to March and get Bioshock Infinite.

#115 Posted by Badosh (12741 posts) -
Rising, Dead Space 3, Fire Emblem eventually, none during feb though.
#116 Posted by NirdBerd (2116 posts) -

I want to get Aliens, Dead Space 3 and Metal Gear Rising. But I'll probably just wait for a price drop on all except Dead Space 3, but then agian, I'm not sure if I should get Dead Space 3. I don't want to be disappointed when I play it.

So I probably wont get anything  (except games already released, and my backlog is over 100)

#117 Posted by OB-47 (10909 posts) -

Dead Space 3

It was actually really fun from the demo

#118 Posted by ShadowDeathX (10937 posts) -
I decided that I'll add Gamespot's review into this thread as well. It will next to the game's title, if Gamespot reviews it. For the multiplats releasing in Feb, I'll wait if GS decides to review the specific platforms versions. Game fixes might improve the score, so I don't want to use a score from an ancient review.
#119 Posted by insane_metalist (7025 posts) -

Most likely Crysis 3!

#120 Posted by SpinoRaptor24 (10085 posts) -
Just Metal Gear Rising. I still have a backlog of games I have yet to touch.
#121 Posted by Some-Mist (5630 posts) -
metal gear rising: revengeance which has been preordered already (unfortunately from gamestop - I want those bonuses!) the only other games I want are fist of the north star: ken's rage 2, bit.trip presents... runner2: future legend of rhythm alien, and dynasty warriors 7: empires, but I'm going to wait until all 3 of those go down significantly in price.
#122 Posted by lowe0 (13692 posts) -
Right now, I'm getting Dead Space 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines (+Season Pass), Crysis 3, and two copies of Sonic Transformed 3DS (I love kart racers, and the wife loves Sonic). I also have Antichamber and Retrovirus waiting. Maybe I'll pick up Metal Gear Rising.
#123 Posted by Heil68 (48743 posts) -
Right now, I'm getting Dead Space 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines (+Season Pass), Crysis 3, and two copies of Sonic Transformed 3DS (I love kart racers, and the wife loves Sonic). I also have Antichamber and Retrovirus waiting. Maybe I'll pick up Metal Gear Rising.lowe0
There's going to be that much DLC for Aliens they are offering a season pass? ugh
#124 Posted by madskills6117 (4051 posts) -

I'm undecided but more then likely I'll gamefly crysis 3, Dead Space 3, Sly and probably purchase Rayman Legends. 

#125 Posted by rjdofu (9171 posts) -
Probably just MGR. LOL that POS Naughty Bear got a sequel, who would have thought.
#126 Posted by blackace (21607 posts) -
Out of all that crap, the only things I'm remotely interested in is Sly Cooper, Etrian Odyssey IV and maybe MetalGearRising. I can wait awhile for Emblem Fire & Cryssis 3. No rush on those.
#128 Posted by finalstar2007 (26270 posts) -

TC you should also put something about the PS4 :P.. this month going to be big!

#129 Posted by ShadowDeathX (10937 posts) -

TC you should also put something about the PS4 :P.. this month going to be big!

finalstar2007
Unconfirmed.
#130 Posted by mitu123 (154694 posts) -

My rig is now ready for Crysis 3!

#131 Posted by finalfantasy94 (27024 posts) -

i will be also picking up fire emblem since I have the fear of it going up in price like the others.

#132 Posted by Gibsonsg527 (3313 posts) -

Probably Aliens Colonial Mariens, I trust Gearbox. I was going to get Dead Space 3 before but after I have seen what EA has done to the game Im not getting it. The fans of a series have to make a stand at some point, just stop trying to appeal to a market that wasnt already intrested in your game. All they are doing is angering their original fans. 

#133 Posted by happyduds77 (1652 posts) -

I am not interested in any of those games you listed, maybe I am for Sly Cooper 4: Thieves In Time. But on the other hand, I am very excited about the PlayStation meeting hopefuly they will give us informations about their next PlayStation.

#134 Posted by Big_Pecks (5687 posts) -

Awakening, Rayman Legends and that Skyrim DLC whenever the PS3 blesses us by not sucking.

#136 Posted by Sokol4ever (6370 posts) -

Fire Emblem without a question and Crysis 3, Dead Space 3 when the price drops.

#137 Posted by Arach666 (23042 posts) -
Absolutely nothing,way too much stuff I already own that I haven´t even played.
#138 Posted by mrbeast6000 (25 posts) -
I am getting crysis 3
#139 Posted by ristactionjakso (6118 posts) -

Colonial Marines looks good. Sly 4 looks good too.

#140 Posted by Mrmedia01 (1917 posts) -

Sly Cooper and Metal Gear Rising are most appealing to me. Will pick them up sooner or later after I catch up on my backlog.

#141 Posted by mooooo99 (1251 posts) -

sly and i'll finally get my hands on the skyrim dlc. that should be it for february i think..

#142 Posted by Ratchet_Fan8 (5550 posts) -
Sly.Im abit frustrated with GS giving DeathSpace3 and 8 while they gave sly a 7.5 ... look scores dont change my oppinion unless its a 5 or 6,but alot of people do,heck i believe 87% just look at the score and the Good and the Bad,and ultimately people will buy DS3 cuz they will think its the better game as an 8>7.5 I was more content with Gametrailers review,a i beleve 7.7 or 7.75 was just the right score to give it,with sly getting 8,nothin more nothin less.Its pretty damn hard to find FUN,and Enjoyable games of its genre these days on the HDtwins.
#143 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9696 posts) -

Sly.Im abit frustrated with GS giving DeathSpace3 and 8 while they gave sly a 7.5 ... look scores dont change my oppinion unless its a 5 or 6,but alot of people do,heck i believe 87% just look at the score and the Good and the Bad,and ultimately people will buy DS3 cuz they will think its the better game as an 8>7.5 I was more content with Gametrailers review,a i beleve 7.7 or 7.75 was just the right score to give it,with sly getting 8,nothin more nothin less.Its pretty damn hard to find FUN,and Enjoyable games of its genre these days on the HDtwins.Ratchet_Fan8

You haven't played either full game so you are spouting worthless opinions.

#144 Posted by HyperionDLC (25 posts) -
dead space 3 i want that game so much
#145 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9696 posts) -

dead space 3 i want that game so muchHyperionDLC

You won't be disppointed. Treat yourself...

#146 Posted by Cherokee_Jack (32198 posts) -
Sly.Im abit frustrated with GS giving DeathSpace3 and 8 while they gave sly a 7.5 ... look scores dont change my oppinion unless its a 5 or 6,but alot of people do,heck i believe 87% just look at the score and the Good and the Bad,and ultimately people will buy DS3 cuz they will think its the better game as an 8>7.5Ratchet_Fan8
The Venn diagram of people who would buy Sly 4 and people who would buy Dead Space 3 is basically two separate circles.
#147 Posted by StrongBlackVine (9696 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ratchet_Fan8"]Sly.Im abit frustrated with GS giving DeathSpace3 and 8 while they gave sly a 7.5 ... look scores dont change my oppinion unless its a 5 or 6,but alot of people do,heck i believe 87% just look at the score and the Good and the Bad,and ultimately people will buy DS3 cuz they will think its the better game as an 8>7.5Cherokee_Jack
The Venn diagram of people who would buy Sly 4 and people who would buy Dead Space 3 is basically two separate circles.

Yeah I wouldn't buy Sly 4 if it scored a 10...

#148 Posted by BPoole96 (22817 posts) -

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="Ratchet_Fan8"]Sly.Im abit frustrated with GS giving DeathSpace3 and 8 while they gave sly a 7.5 ... look scores dont change my oppinion unless its a 5 or 6,but alot of people do,heck i believe 87% just look at the score and the Good and the Bad,and ultimately people will buy DS3 cuz they will think its the better game as an 8>7.5StrongBlackVine

Yeah I wouldn't buy Sly 4 if it scored a 10...

Yes you would
#149 Posted by Zassimick (7511 posts) -

I wasn't planning on purchasing any games this month, then I came away with Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Left 4 Dead 2. 

For shame Zassimick. For shame.

#150 Posted by RoccoHout (1023 posts) -

I badly want Dead Space 3... but not sure if I should get it for PC or Xbox.

If you want to co-op on the xbox, do you need to pay for online first?