Favorite Assassins Creed protagonist?

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by charizard1605 (60802 posts) -

I'm perplexed.

Would anyone care to sum up the four protagonists' personalities, without referring to their looks, weapons, actions, or nationalities?

I'll start with Desmond: he's...uh...reluctant? And he... Okay, let's try Altair instead: brash at first, and then...stoic?

Ezio: He's Ital- damn, hang on, that's a nationality. I guess he was a bit of a romantic? Um...

No, seriously, I'm still missing the point where any of these characters had personalities.

Planeforger
Yes. Altair: Stoic, committed to his duty, and to the Creed, on a quest for redemption, understanding what needs to be done, but also understanding that no one else can be trusted with it. Ezio: Brash, rash, youthful, energetic, charming, debonair, on a quest for revenge, who experiences personal growth in his quest for answers and meaning as he realizes that there are bigger issues and forces at play than him Connor: Committed to justice and ideals, naive, trying to do the right thing for everyone, firm believer in everyone getting the chance to do what they want to do, believer in equality I actually fail to see how they didn't have personality if you've played the games :?
#52 Posted by charizard1605 (60802 posts) -

I'd have to say Ezio, because throughout the course of 3 games, we saw him grow from a baby, to a brash young man, to a wise assassin leader.

That being said, I really enjoyed Connor's character and I hope we see him featured in another game.

PhazonBlazer
I'd rather have Haytham :P
#53 Posted by PhazonBlazer (11988 posts) -

[QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

I'd have to say Ezio, because throughout the course of 3 games, we saw him grow from a baby, to a brash young man, to a wise assassin leader.

That being said, I really enjoyed Connor's character and I hope we see him featured in another game.

charizard1605

I'll never get "I'm Hatham Kenway" out of my head :P

#54 Posted by charizard1605 (60802 posts) -

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="PhazonBlazer"]

PhazonBlazer

I'll never get "I'm Hatham Kenway" out of my head :P

Dat accent :3 Seriously, a prequel where we play as Haytham and [spoiler] One that details how he turned Templar from his Assassin roots [/spoiler] Would be so awesome to play. And just for those who get it: How Do You Like Them Apples? ;)
#55 Posted by Shirokishi_ (11206 posts) -

Altiar. Love his change throught 1.

#56 Posted by Ballroompirate (23667 posts) -

Ezio is a bad ass, but honestly I'm liking Connor just as much as Ezio

#57 Posted by UnrealLegend (5888 posts) -

Ezio, because he actually has a bit of personality.

Connor is a little too serious, and Altair is about as interesting as a brick.Desmond was okay, but kind of underdeveloped. And lastly, Haytham gets a round of applause for his voice alone.

#58 Posted by Kevlar101 (6250 posts) -
See, it downright pisses me off that you did not include Haytham or Desmond. I know that no one liked Haytham but for fvcks sake at least put him in the poll.
#59 Posted by freedomfreak (42886 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]See, it downright pisses me off that you did not include Haytham or Desmond. I know that no one liked Haytham but for fvcks sake at least put him in the poll.

I love Haytham. Lot of people do, actually.
#60 Posted by Kevlar101 (6250 posts) -
Its between Ezio and Connor....... But in terms of personality, I can relate to Connor personally, so I'm gonna have to go with him.
#61 Posted by DISSESHOWEDO (1775 posts) -

1 Altair

2 Connor

3 Ezio

#62 Posted by charizard1605 (60802 posts) -
[QUOTE="Kevlar101"]See, it downright pisses me off that you did not include Haytham or Desmond. I know that no one liked Haytham but for fvcks sake at least put him in the poll.

Everyone seems to have loved Haytham, more than Connor actually...
#63 Posted by megaspiderweb09 (3686 posts) -

I duno whats special bout Haythams accent or character. I actually disliked him to be honest even before i discovered who he was fighting for. Maybe im jus allergic to villiany

#64 Posted by freedomfreak (42886 posts) -
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="Kevlar101"]See, it downright pisses me off that you did not include Haytham or Desmond. I know that no one liked Haytham but for fvcks sake at least put him in the poll.

Everyone seems to have loved Haytham, more than Connor actually...

Yeah, Connor is too obsessed with freedom. Bit of a freedom freak, if you ask me.
#65 Posted by chocolate1325 (32595 posts) -

I hate Haytham I just hate that you have to play as this character for the first 3 hours of the game. Connor has to much seriousness about but when when you compare them to Ezio who is the best it's no contest.

To be honest I don't think including Desmond would have been right you play as him for as little as 5 minutes and where the story focuses around him the sections are dull. The only good thing about him is Nolan North who does Drake does his character.

#66 Posted by GrayF0X786 (4030 posts) -

after playing Revelations, defo Altair.