Following the disappointing news that Xenoblade won't be making it to the US, fans have rallied, and are organizing various protests to get Nintendo of America to sit up and take notice, and to get the game released here at any cost.
- The campaign began on IGN's forum, with a letter template being worked upon, addressed to Reggie, and with all letters due to reach Reggie on the 6th of July. As Destructoid reports, the campaign has now spread to get Pandora's Tower and The Last Story localized too.
- Moreover, after Gamespot user LegatoSkyHeart pointed it out, I realized that another recourse for the fans has been to start preordering the game on Amazon. The game's Amazon ranking is rising right now. I encourage you all to preorder Xenoblade on Amazon. The preordering has been helping, as currently, Xenoblade is ranked #16 on the Amazon video games chart, #1 in the Action Games chart on Wii, and #4 for all Wii games.
- Another things that fans are doing- and this one's quite hilarious- is spamming Nintendo's Facebook feed.(thanks to super600 for pointing that out). You can also bombard Nintendo of America's Twitter feed.Address your tweets to @NintendoAmerica. Be sure to include the tag #Xenoblade in your tweet!
- You can also swamp Nintendo's phone lines by calling 1800-633-3236 and asking about this game's release (thanks, Nintendonly!)
- Check out the official blog page for Operation Rainfall, and be sure to drop in with your support!
- Finally, be sure to check out the home page for the game itself!
- Also, if you'd like, please put the Xenoblade logo in your sig. I'm providing the picture below, feel free to copy it to your sig. Also, please include a link to this thread, so more people can know about our campaign. Let's put up a fair fight, people!
Please also include the following link in your sig:
Whereas there is little chance that this game will get localized in spite of any of this, I have personally now done all of the above.
Come on guys! Let's do this! It's times like this that we need to stand up as gamers! Let's get Xenoblade released in North America!
THE GAME IS RANKED #1 ON AMAZON GUYS... IT'S WORKING! LET'S KEEP AT IT! :D