Famitsu reviews Vita launch lineup, Full scores

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="theuncharted34"]

Uncharted shall be mine at launch :twisted:charizard1605

You're getting the Vita at launch? :o

Unfortunately. You would have thought that after getting the PS3, Wii, Xbox 360 and 3DS at launch and suffering, I'd have learnt my lesson.

There was no suffering in getting a PS3 at launch
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Well, Famitsu lol ^^ They just boost japanese games scores like Gs lowers them ^^ Anyway, looks like I'll be happy with my asia imports of Dw, Uc and Katamari ^^

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

Uncharted Vita looks nothing special, besides the Vita graphics that it, it looks quite boring.

Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#104 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
Its better than the 3Ds starting games but it still sucks. I'll probably buy it the day it comes out or something though.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#105 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

You all are brushing those scores off becasue it's Famitsu but those are still some fantastic scores for a launch lineup.

The games have been looking pretty good for the Vita. Only time will tell I guess.

stizz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 stizz-
Member since 2011 • 728 Posts

Not bad. I see about 7 games I want on that list, though I won't make a definite decision on getting the system at launch until I see some import previews. Still it'll probably take a serious flaw with the system for me to not buy it.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Update: The scores turned out to be fake. We apologize for posting the scores before getting confirmation.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts

Update: The scores turned out to be fake. We apologize for posting the scores before getting confirmation.

ArchoNils2
really? damnn... come to think of it... would publications have access to purchase vitas before the general public? if not..then how would they have reviewed it before release.
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

Minna no Golf 6 - 10 9 10 9
Uncharted Golden Abyss - 9 8 8 10
Dynasty Warriors Next - 9 10 9 8
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom - 9 9 9 8
Disgaea 3 - 8 8 9 8
True Night of the Kamaitachi - 9 8 7 9
Virtua Tennis 4 - 8 8 9 7
Ridge Racer - 8 8 8 8
Army Corps of Hell - 7 8 9 8
Katamary Damacy - 8 8 8 7
Blazblue - 8 8 8 7
Mahjong - 7 8 9 7
Shinobido 2 - 7 8 8 7
Lord of Apocalypse - 8 7 6 7
Little Deviants - 7 7 6 7
Dream Club - 7 6 8 6
Asphalt - 6 7 6 7
Monster Radar - 6 6 5 6
Michael Jackson - 7 6 5 4
Dark Quest - 5 7 4 6
F1 2011 - 6 5 4 5

^The scores.

Nothing too surprising.

Slashkice

it seem traditional to get a ridge racer game at a Sony platform launch, problem is they are always crap lol

stizz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 stizz-
Member since 2011 • 728 Posts

[QUOTE="ArchoNils2"]

campzor

really? damnn... come to think of it... would publications have access to purchase vitas before the general public? if not..then how would they have reviewed it before release.

they send them review copies so they can hype their products a few days before it hits stores (especially a publication like Famitsu that is... lenient to say the least). It was certainly believeable.

lucky_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 lucky_star
Member since 2003 • 2307 Posts
[QUOTE="funsohng"]Uncharted Golden Abyss - 9 8 8 10 Dynasty Warriors Next - 9 10 9 8 Dynasty Warriors > Uncharted Woot!

Nintendogs -> all
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#112 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41526 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

Let me guess, nintendo fan?

GD1551

Do you have to be a Nintendo fan to be not excited by that list? I own both PSP and PS3 and that list is quite underwhelming to me as well.

Normally, yes, most of the nintendo fans are the ones who I see keep going into every vita thread and going hurr nothing excites me.

Okay, it seems you're doing anything to bash Nintendo and ANY of their fans JUST because some people aren't into things you like that isn't Nintendo. :|
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
Wow, nothing there even remotely looks appealing. Uncharted has no multiplayer, and after UC3 short (but awesome) I can't say I'm jumping for a portable version that plays identical to the PS3 version. The title I found most interesting is Sound Shapes. Loved Everyday Shooter.
BigBoss255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 BigBoss255
Member since 2010 • 3539 Posts
Definitely quantity over quality. None of those games are remotely interesting.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
[QUOTE="ArchoNils2"]

campzor

Lol. And to answer your question, probably. Wouldn't be to hard to believe.
BadNewsBen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#116 BadNewsBen
Member since 2009 • 1493 Posts
Unfortunately, Uncharted is the only thing that really catches my eye. I'll wait a little while before I pick it up.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#117 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
[QUOTE="funsohng"]Uncharted Golden Abyss - 9 8 8 10 Dynasty Warriors Next - 9 10 9 8 Dynasty Warriors > Uncharted Woot!

This is japan...they eat Dynasty warriors up....like its been the same game since the very first one, yet it sum how still sells :P
GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"] Do you have to be a Nintendo fan to be not excited by that list? I own both PSP and PS3 and that list is quite underwhelming to me as well.nintendoboy16

Normally, yes, most of the nintendo fans are the ones who I see keep going into every vita thread and going hurr nothing excites me.

Okay, it seems you're doing anything to bash Nintendo and ANY of their fans JUST because some people aren't into things you like that isn't Nintendo. :|

I have no issue with people not being into it (only uncharted and gravity rush look decent to me) yet these are the same people who turn around and hyped by another mario kart and another super mario and another zelda and you see them in every 3DS thread praising everything to the moon.

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendoboy16"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

GD1551

I have no issue with people not being into it (only uncharted and gravity rush look decent to me) yet these are the same people who turn around and hyped by another mario kart and another super mario and another zelda and you see them in every 3DS thread praising everything to the moon.

Who cares? That is their opinion. There is nothing wrong with that, stop trying to apply logic to it.
Pikminmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#120 Pikminmaniac
Member since 2006 • 11513 Posts

My attention is focused on one Vita launch title almost exclusively. Army Corps of Hell is developed by one of the members of the Pikmin team and the game shares many things in common with those titles.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11234 Posts

[QUOTE="peterw007"]

There is literally nothing on that list that excites me.

GD1551

Proud supporter of all things kiddy, weird and beautiful. Yup, nintendo fan.
peterw007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 peterw007
Member since 2005 • 3653 Posts

[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="peterw007"]

Mozelleple112

I'm also a huge Sega fan, and I play tons of PC games.

But yes, I would call myself a Nintendo fan.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
Wow, nothing there even remotely looks appealing. Uncharted has no multiplayer, and after UC3 short (but awesome) I can't say I'm jumping for a portable version that plays identical to the PS3 version. The title I found most interesting is Sound Shapes. Loved Everyday Shooter.bonesawisready5
Nobody who put up with the 3DS at launch can talk smack about this line up. Seriously...just stop...
minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 minh800
Member since 2011 • 1166 Posts

Golden Abyss, Lord of Apocalypse, Army Corps, and Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru look like good to great games to me.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#125 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

bububububut teh japeneez suk and famitsu be overrated!
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#126 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"][QUOTE="funsohng"]Uncharted Golden Abyss - 9 8 8 10 Dynasty Warriors Next - 9 10 9 8 Dynasty Warriors > Uncharted Woot!

This is japan...they eat Dynasty warriors up....like its been the same game since the very first one, yet it sum how still sells :P

it sells the same way forza, CoD and uncharted sell, to name a few.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts
[QUOTE="GD1551"]

[QUOTE="peterw007"]

Mozelleple112

Yup. 30 year olds with action figures and teddy bears in their bedrooms.
peterw007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 peterw007
Member since 2005 • 3653 Posts

[QUOTE="Mozelleple112"][QUOTE="GD1551"]

rasengan2552

Yup. 30 year olds with action figures and teddy bears in their bedrooms.

More like married and sitting in my apartment on my laptop after I just got home from work.

You don't have to be a manchild to like kiddy stuff.

Ever heard the term "real men wear pink?" Yeah, it's like that.

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 rasengan2552

You don't have to be a manchild to like kiddy stuff.peterw007
Yeah ... you do have to be a manchild to like kiddie stuff. Thats kind of the point of the label.

minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 minh800
Member since 2011 • 1166 Posts

[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]Wow, nothing there even remotely looks appealing. Uncharted has no multiplayer, and after UC3 short (but awesome) I can't say I'm jumping for a portable version that plays identical to the PS3 version. The title I found most interesting is Sound Shapes. Loved Everyday Shooter.Bread_or_Decide
Nobody who put up with the 3DS at launch can talk smack about this line up. Seriously...just stop...

The two games that he picked are made by Western studios and target consumers in the West. The lineup he is judging is meant for a Japanese audience. Does anybody else see why his efforts are hilarious?

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

[QUOTE="peterw007"]You don't have to be a manchild to like kiddy stuff.rasengan2552

Yeah ... you do have to be a manchild to like kiddie stuff. Thats kind of the point of the label.

Actually, the only requirement is not being an insecure little punk, really. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, I bet you feel so super mature playing your super mature games! Ahh I remember what that middle school/high school mentality was like, just wait till you grow up kid :P (Or if you are an adult, you should be embarassed)

JETS-JETS-JETS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 JETS-JETS-JETS
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts

its a ps3 better in my pocket:Dwhat beats that ? honestly, the 3ds is crap compared to the vita. While that Kid I something game coming to 3ds looks great, I have my doubts on it. They couldn't even get mario running at 60 fps. No way kid I something won't have issuses. When launch games already are tapping the 3ds out, then we got problems.

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]

[QUOTE="peterw007"]You don't have to be a manchild to like kiddy stuff.WreckEm711

Actually, the only requirement is not being an insecure little punk, really. Ignorance is bliss I suppose, I bet you feel so super mature playing your super mature games! Ahh I remember what that middle school/high school mentality was like, just wait till you grow up kid :P (Or if you are an adult, you should be embarassed)

Saw this response coming a mile away. The sheep is all hot and bothered now because he feels singled out, and then comes the spin to place his embarrassment on me. :lol: wouldn't be surprised if you were a "more candies in the van" type guy in real life.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]Yeah ... you do have to be a manchild to like kiddie stuff. Thats kind of the point of the label.

rasengan2552

Saw this response coming a mile away. The sheep is all hot and bothered now because he feels singled out, and then comes the spin to place his embarrassment on me. :lol: wouldn't be surprised if you were a "more candies in the van" type guy in real life.

Singled out? I wasn't even part of the discussion, but your immaturity is just laughable and thus I pointed it out. Why should I be embarassed, because I don't have to surround myself with nothing but "mature" stuff to compensate for immaturity? :?

As I said, grow up kiddo.

JETS-JETS-JETS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 JETS-JETS-JETS

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"][QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

Singled out? I wasn't even part of the discussion, but your immaturity is just laughable and thus I pointed it out. Why should I be embarassed, because I don't have to surround myself with nothing but "mature" stuff to compensate for immaturity? :?

I don't know where this started on what subject but you do understand that nintendo is a kiddie labeled company ?

rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 rasengan2552

WreckEm711

No biggie, Im not the most mature person out there ... but Im not even 21 yet. I have some growing up to do, but at least I know when its all said and done I won't be a Peewee Herman type dude like you and your other sheep friends. good day sir, Im going to get back to college lesson now. Teacher's getting suspicious.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"] Saw this response coming a mile away. The sheep is all hot and bothered now because he feels singled out, and then comes the spin to place his embarrassment on me. :lol: wouldn't be surprised if you were a "more candies in the van" type guy in real life.JETS-JETS-JETS

I don't know where this started on what subject but you do understand that nintendo is a kiddie labeled company ?

Nintendo makes games for everyone to enjoy, kids included. A lot of kids play mario, a lot of kids play Call of Duty and God of War. Games everyone can play = / = immaturity or high school kiddies stereotyping people because theyre insecure. :lol:

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"] Saw this response coming a mile away. The sheep is all hot and bothered now because he feels singled out, and then comes the spin to place his embarrassment on me. :lol: wouldn't be surprised if you were a "more candies in the van" type guy in real life.rasengan2552

No biggie, Im not the most mature person out there ... but Im not even 21 yet. I have some growing up to do, but at least I know when its all said and done I won't be a Peewee Herman type dude like you and your other sheep friends. good day sir, Im going to get back to college lesson now. Teacher's getting suspicious.

:lol:

Wow, you're in college and you're still that immature? Wow, your parents failed hard.

JETS-JETS-JETS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 JETS-JETS-JETS

[QUOTE="JETS-JETS-JETS"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

WreckEm711

Nintendo makes games for everyone to enjoy, kids included. A lot of kids play mario, a lot of kids play Call of Duty and God of War. Games everyone can play = / = immaturity or high school kiddies stereotyping people because theyre insecure. :lol:

well, got to catch em all then:lol:

FlamesOfGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 FlamesOfGrey
Member since 2009 • 7511 Posts
Don't care about Famitsu's scores but The Vita launch line-up is the best I've seen in years which isn't saying much.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 rasengan2552

WreckEm711

Wow, you're in college and you're still that immature? Wow, your parents failed hard.

says the manchild :lol: don't you have a elementary school to lurk at ?
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"] No biggie, Im not the most mature person out there ... but Im not even 21 yet. I have some growing up to do, but at least I know when its all said and done I won't be a Peewee Herman type dude like you and your other sheep friends. good day sir, Im going to get back to college lesson now. Teacher's getting suspicious.rasengan2552

Lol. Owned.

Nintendo is kiddy. People using the term for "everyone" is only fooling themselves.
They cater for the younger audience.

That vita line up looks great.
Will be the best handheld in terms of... well... everything :cool:

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#143 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Nice scores, Uncharted will be my first purchase with Vita

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 WreckEm711

g0ddyX

Lol. Owned.

Nintendo is kiddy. People using the term for "everyone" is only fooling themselves.

Ignorant immaturity runs in packs apparently :lol: Talk about pathetic :lol: You're trying to act mature playing with TOYS, you know that right? YOURE SUPER MATURE TOY PLAYERS, lmfao.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 rasengan2552

[QUOTE="g0ddyX"]

[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]says the manchild :lol: don't you have a elementary school to lurk at ?WreckEm711

Lol. Owned.

Ignorant immaturity runs in packs apparently :lol: Talk about pathetic :lol: You're trying to act mature playing with TOYS, you know that right? YOURE SUPER MATURE TOY PLAYERS, lmfao.

IM TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE IM MAD, AAAARRRG !!! :lol:

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#146 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts
the update says the scores were fake lol.. il be getting a vita though.
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"][QUOTE="g0ddyX"]

Lol. Owned.

rasengan2552

Aww, are you mad that your super mature toys aren't as hardcore as you wanted to believe?? You mad bro?? Nah, I'm sure girls will think youre super mature with those toys you're playing bro :lol: Be more ignorant, lmao, you're embarrassing kid
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 rasengan2552
[QUOTE="rasengan2552"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"] Ignorant immaturity runs in packs apparently :lol: Talk about pathetic :lol: You're trying to act mature playing with TOYS, you know that right? YOURE SUPER MATURE TOY PLAYERS, lmfao.WreckEm711

Aww, are you mad that your super mature toys aren't as hardcore as you wanted to believe?? You mad bro?? Nah, I'm sure girls will think youre super mature with those toys you're playing bro :lol: Be more ignorant, lmao, you're embarrassing kid

yup. You're definitely mad lol. post full of memes, soooo mature :lol:
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 WreckEm711
[QUOTE="rasengan2552"] yup. You're definitely mad lol. post full of memes, soooo mature :lol:

Trying desperately to project "are you mad?" doesn't win you anything, it just makes your trolling look even more desperate knowing people feel bad for you that you're that developmentally stunted :P Especially given all you're doing is making false generalizations and then having no response to the reality that your toys are toys and don't make you mature. How does that make you feel kiddo? I guess we're both peewee Herman's, seeing as we're both playing with toys :lol:
blahzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 blahzor
Member since 2005 • 2287 Posts

I'm glad those are fake, because little deviants got slammed. This is easily one of the more unique and creative titles the psv is sporting, why had noone pointed out its disapointing reception?