Fake-sider daily with Mister X's alter-ego. 128 ESRAM(LOL)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

Insider Daily. 50% more powerful SDK for 3th parties confirmed. More than 32MB of ESRAM on the way.

Insider: Hi.. I can not comment on upscale patchs at this time.. as the industry's is now starting to get there new sdk tools drivers. This is only second wave of updates.. but its clear that most games with out optimisation will hit targets of 1080-800p / 900p. Like I have said before if its out in march it wont be 100% 1920x1080p or 2k

games like tf with online as main focus have server load balancing to keep in mind.. servers are still getting switched on to take the load. And keep this in mind it is a two way street. Your ip has to be able to feed your data. This is not the same approach as cloud. Tf is in sever build only.. 792p is "Not" the final res. Textures are not final. This build is old and has been in test internally for 5 months. Its is only for sever load. Going from statistics on sever load this is trully the most advanced game for online severs from a console prospective.

And respawn are extremely happy. 10 days till gold. I can see respawn pushing for 1080p. But if not easily 900p 2x msaa .. still games coming in april will all be 1080p if the development teams optimize for new drivers.

New sdk/drivers/tools alone are adding 40% more performance overhead old drivers tool chains. With out optimisation 60% easily with balance optimisation Third wave will see live and gfx loads balance up nicely with load.. live is the hold up the last few months. You just dont magically flick a switch and every thing is updated on sever side.. and then you have client side offline cloud.. things take time that is why ms did not lunch in 32 country and look how that worked for sony. There on line service is broken .. no other words for it.. and then you have psnow :) which is a whole different approach to end game :)

Misterx: Insiders info from 4 weeks ago about new updates will bring more than 50% of additional power confirmed by Rebellion developers this week.

"They are releasing a new SDK that’s much faster and we will be comfortably running at 1080p on Xbox One. We were worried six months ago and we are not anymore."

Misterx: Sonys insider Thuway said the gap will only widen beetwin Xbox One and PS4. But it is closing. Another proof Thyway misslead everyone and could not be trusted. New update will bring not 8% of increase as he said but much more. No software optimisation could do that 50% jump. Only new hardware use.

Misterx: That will be an interesting situation after March this year.

3th party

Xbox One - 1080p

PS4 - 1080p with lower textures and less colors.

------

Almost parity

Exclusives

Xbox One - 1080p/60fps

PS4 - less than 1080p/30fps.

-----

Xbox One won

SonyGaf heads will explode.

1. How 50% less powerfull console could be on pair with PS4 in 3th party games?

2. How 50% more powerfull console have inferior exclusives?

Also we still expect BF4 and AC4 1080p patches. Insider told that in November. How could he know about that 4 months ahead? That proves our insider have very high level of access and even know what many 3th party developers don't.

Misterx: Another interesting confirmation we got this week. Xbox One have more than 32MB of ESRAM. Not only there is a strange ESRAM situation on 1st layer(see previos post for details) but as insider said back in 2012 2nd layer will have the same amount of ESRAM as 1st layer. Insider told 110 and 110 back in time when there were 3 SOCs. Now it is 64 and 64 from latest insights we got from.

Ubisoft Insider: My UbiSoft source confirm stereo drivers and access to 128MB Esram (first layer 64MB+second layer 64MB) in July 2014. I think Insider Daily confirm this too ;)

Misterx: Great comment i found here - http://www.xboxoneforums.net/forum/13-xbox-one-member-news/4676-xb1-hidden-powers.html#post37708. People with contacts with chip designers speak.

BlackBox : Been reading this(misterxmedia.livejournal.com) for some time. The evidence he's supplied not only seems feasible, but those I know who know chipset design think this is brilliant.

It's a calculated risk to be sure. Scary, but calculated.

I think that they (MS) should have come out of the gate stronger. Right now, the loyal to Xbox are footing this initial deficit of power and features.

MS wants a 10-year life span on this, and it's one smart way to get it.

The way xb1 and ps4 are designed are as follows:

Ps4: like a gaming laptop, current-gen. Powerful for what it is, but no forward thinking on tech.

Xb1: like a server with memory pooling and huge channel in/outs (true multi-thread both in and out). Forward thinking tech like tiling and stacked dies (chipset). The chipset is also "fully coherent hardware" - which is an industry first. Great things are still yet to be made full use of. (The esram is one point).

Both consoles will see major gains in graphics display performance with AMD releasing their "mantle" drivers (AMD states 47% increase). (edit: mantle drivers will increase PC only. Consoles already have that level of optimisation).

However the soon to come HSA drivers MS will release will unlock more "power" and make the hardware sing for xb1 - making mantle seem "old news" despite the jaw-dropping increase.

AMDs own internal docs prove a lot of this and the remaining evidence he's proposed are from chipmakers like AMD to make the case.

sorry guys just can't help myself.

Discuss. ;)

#2 Posted by Shewgenja (8288 posts) -

Still trumpeting stacked dies, eh? I'm not sure who is a bigger idiot.. This guy for saying such outlandishly stupid shit or the people who pay attention to him.

#3 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

Still trumpeting stacked dies, eh? I'm not sure who is a bigger idiot.. This guy for saying such outlandishly stupid shit or the people who pay attention to him.

still makes me laugh when he puts 'lunch' instead of 'launch' bahahaa.

#4 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -

Is this guy still writing articles? I thought he'd be locked away for Schizophrenia he's batshit insane.

#5 Posted by Nike_Air (18292 posts) -
#6 Posted by Solid_Max13 (3525 posts) -
#7 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -
#8 Edited by ReadingRainbow4 (13024 posts) -
#9 Edited by Tighaman (719 posts) -

@misterpmedia:

you love writing blogs about other guys blogs? and dude the idiot? riding that guy nuts hard I see its good to see a place where you can talk about x1 games without CER ZOMIES coming in the gates write your own blog on how good the ps4 is and what hidden stuff or new thoughts about the system new games that's right you can't. STOP BEING A FCN HATER!!!!!!!!!

#10 Edited by shawn30 (4361 posts) -

While I'm not buying his specs, we do know that the new SDK for the One does offer far better performance that what was previously available. But some of his stuff is really far out there, lol.

#11 Posted by Daious (1020 posts) -

All Mister X does is post fake information about MS and Sony.

You should read his posts on Sony's mass brainwashing schemes

#12 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia:

you love writing blogs about other guys blogs? and dude the idiot? riding that guy nuts hard I see its good to see a place where you can talk about x1 games without CER ZOMIES coming in the gates write your own blog on how good the ps4 is and what hidden stuff or new thoughts about the system new games that's right you can't. STOP BEING A FCN HATER!!!!!!!!!

lmfao you definitely read the blog, I can tell.
Also this isn't a blog it's a thread.

As for the bold, it sounds like you've not got thick enough skin for the internet,. You should disconnect, son.
As for the second bold I don't need to write a blog about the PS4 having hidden stuff because it doesn't need it lol.

#13 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@daious said:

All Mister X does is post fake information about MS and Sony.

You should read his posts on Sony's mass brainwashing schemes

Sonys lies and brainwash still rife today apparently too ;). You should check out his "the real truth about the console war" post. Cold war paranoia shit right there!

#14 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2858 posts) -

PS4 is more powerful, this guy needs to just accept it.

#15 Edited by kuu2 (6868 posts) -

I am starting to think you are secretly MisterX here to spread the news of your blog........

#16 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15910 posts) -

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia:

you love writing blogs about other guys blogs? and dude the idiot? riding that guy nuts hard I see its good to see a place where you can talk about x1 games without CER ZOMIES coming in the gates write your own blog on how good the ps4 is and what hidden stuff or new thoughts about the system new games that's right you can't. STOP BEING A FCN HATER!!!!!!!!!

Terrific post, 10/10 for coherence, grammar, and just all-around common sense.

#17 Posted by ACP_45 (428 posts) -

@misterpmedia: LOL.

Stacks of ESRAM.

Why can’t it hit Native 1080p on some games ?

It’s probably the devs. Well the DEVS must be freakin’ blind... -_-...

xD

#18 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

I am starting to think you are secretly MisterX here to spread the news of your blog........

c'mon Kuu2, Misterx can't just miraculously gain the ability to type in English properly.

#19 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@acp_45 said:

@misterpmedia: LOL.

Stacks of ESRAM.

Why can’t it hit Native 1080p on some games ?

It’s probably the devs. Well the DEVS must be freakin’ blind... -_-...

xD

4D stacked chip too I heard.

#20 Posted by Tighaman (719 posts) -

@misterpmedia: Thick skin? Homie we on the internet I think you might take this a little too serious and let be real you are hating on the blog point blank period I have said before I read many of these forums way before I ever post on this forum I was reading SW so yes I read his forum CER ZOMBIE is my shyt no one else uses it but me I'm just saying be original do your own thing please can one of you fanboys just make a thread or a blog on how GREAT the ps4 is you can say I troll different lol

#21 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@Tighaman said:

@misterpmedia: Thick skin? Homie we on the internet I think you might take this a little too serious and let be real you are hating on the blog point blank period I have said before I read many of these forums way before I ever post on this forum I was reading SW so yes I read his forum CER ZOMBIE is my shyt no one else uses it but me I'm just saying be original do your own thing please can one of you fanboys just make a thread or a blog on how GREAT the ps4 is you can say I troll different lol

I'm not even sure anymore.

#22 Posted by kuu2 (6868 posts) -

@kuu2 said:

I am starting to think you are secretly MisterX here to spread the news of your blog........

c'mon Kuu2, Misterx can't just miraculously gain the ability to type in English properly.

Sure he can. Tormy does it all the time.

#23 Edited by remiks00 (1621 posts) -

LOL, MisterXmedia strikes again. More propaganda. Now the Xbone is 50% more powerful? stacked ESRAM? who in the fck is "Thyway"? xD

#24 Edited by blackace (19996 posts) -

Well Rebellion Games already confirmed the SDK box. So he got that part right anyways. Microsoft has confirmed the patches. We know one will be released this week and the other is coming on March 4.

Everything else is pretty much skeptical at this point.

********************************************************************

@Nike_Air said:

I saw this on neogaf . and thought you might enjioy it.-

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100634855&postcount=374

Looks like NeoCrap site is down. lol!!! I wonder if their servers crashed. Too funny.

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

#25 Posted by I_can_haz (6551 posts) -

LOL at the idiot lems like StormyJoe, blackace, kuu2, etc. that believe this shit.

#26 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9466 posts) -

That dude's a ******* idiot.

#27 Edited by blackace (19996 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

LOL at the idiot lems like StormyJoe, blackace, kuu2, etc. that believe this shit.

I don't believe everything on that site. The updated SDK and Patches were confirmed however.

I'll just leave this here just in case you think I'm a liar. Tormentos thought I was lying too. lol!!

http://www.neowin.net/news/xbox-one-developer-upcoming-sdk-improvements-will-allow-for-more-1080p-games

You know if even 1/2 of this shit turns out to be true Cows like yourself will never be able to come back here again right? LMAO!! Lems and Hermits will tear you Cows a new a-hole.

#28 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@blackace said:

Well Rebellion Games already confirmed the SDK box. So he got that part right anyways. Microsoft has confirmed the patches. We know one will be released this week and the other is coming on March 4.

Everything else is pretty much skeptical at this point.

********************************************************************

@Nike_Air said:

I saw this on neogaf . and thought you might enjioy it.-

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100634855&postcount=374

Looks like NeoCrap site is down. lol!!! I wonder if their servers crashed. Too funny.

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

went down because Nintendo Direct and then some of the NPD bombshells.

#29 Posted by tormentos (16720 posts) -

@blackace said:

Well Rebellion Games already confirmed the SDK box. So he got that part right anyways. Microsoft has confirmed the patches. We know one will be released this week and the other is coming on March 4.

Everything else is pretty much skeptical at this point.

********************************************************************

@Nike_Air said:

I saw this on neogaf . and thought you might enjioy it.-

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100634855&postcount=374

Looks like NeoCrap site is down. lol!!! I wonder if their servers crashed. Too funny.

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time.

Which are the same patches the 360 got and the same ones the PS3 got,and the same one the PS4 will get drivers are updates for this hardware is not new,how do you think sony reduces the OS on PS3 from 128MB on 2006 to 50MB now.?

MS is making noise about drivers to try to calm down the public perception while this drivers improve things they aren't miracle makers,and all hardware get them,you just don't see sony saying it will get a huge boost in performance because it doesn't even have to say it,MS is make sony PR easy for them.

#30 Posted by incuensuocha (1509 posts) -

I'm not techspert so if someone can please explain to me what a new SDK will accomplish in improving the performance of the X1 please. I know better drivers will help, but that's software based. The hardware in the X1 is final though. How will anything but better drivers make any difference at this point. And if that's the difference in the new SDK, can't you just install the upgrade on the current SDK?

#31 Posted by Mr-Kutaragi (1908 posts) -

More false hope for sad lems blackase and kuu.

#32 Edited by Dire_Weasel (15910 posts) -

@blackace said:

@I_can_haz said:

LOL at the idiot lems like StormyJoe, blackace, kuu2, etc. that believe this shit.

I don't believe everything on that site. The updated SDK and Patches were confirmed however.

I'll just leave this here just in case you think I'm a liar. Tormentos thought I was lying too. lol!!

http://www.neowin.net/news/xbox-one-developer-upcoming-sdk-improvements-will-allow-for-more-1080p-games

You know if even 1/2 of this shit turns out to be true Cows like yourself will never be able to come back here again right? LMAO!! Lems and Hermits will tear you Cows a new a-hole.

Incredible ... there actually are people that buy into the nonsense that mister X spews.

#33 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3589 posts) -

Why does this retard even keep going? Only the most deluded, most desperate lems believe him anymore.

#34 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3589 posts) -

misterxmedia is now denying January's NPD results.

#35 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

misterxmedia is now denying January's NPD results.

lol link?

#36 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3589 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

misterxmedia is now denying January's NPD results.

lol link?

Check his Twitter.

A lot of lems have been doing it today, can't handle that SDC.

#37 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

misterxmedia is now denying January's NPD results.

lol link?

Check his Twitter.

A lot of lems have been doing it today, can't handle that SDC.

can't wait for the next insider to be spewing some BS like they are counting all the repaired or replaced consoles as well, you just know it's going to be in there :P

#38 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (3589 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@misterpmedia said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

misterxmedia is now denying January's NPD results.

lol link?

Check his Twitter.

A lot of lems have been doing it today, can't handle that SDC.

can't wait for the next insider to be spewing some BS like they are counting all the repaired or replaced consoles as well, you just know it's going to be in there :P

Saw another lemming on Twitter make the same claim, was also dumb enough to not know their bullshit "most games sold" claim was from all Xbox consoles sold together. Fucking idiots.

#39 Edited by ronvalencia (15109 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

Insider Daily. 50% more powerful SDK for 3th parties confirmed. More than 32MB of ESRAM on the way.

Insider: Hi.. I can not comment on upscale patchs at this time.. as the industry's is now starting to get there new sdk tools drivers. This is only second wave of updates.. but its clear that most games with out optimisation will hit targets of 1080-800p / 900p. Like I have said before if its out in march it wont be 100% 1920x1080p or 2k


sorry guys just can't help myself.

Discuss. ;)

(SNIP)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/768-shader-pitcairn-review,3196.html

Sorry Insider, prototype 7850 with 12 CU(1.3 TFLOPS) with 153.6 GB/s VRAM wasn't able to beat retail 7850 with 16 CUs (1.76 TFLOPS).

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_r7_265_review,11.html

Radeon HD R7-265 = 1.89 TFLOPS with 179 GB/s VRAM

PS4's GCN = 1.84 TFLOPS with 176 GB/s VRAM.

If R7-265 ~= PS4's GCN, then R7-265 beats both retail 7850 and the prototype 7850.

PS4 is still faster even with the best case for X1 i.e. prototype 7850.

#40 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

Insider Daily. 50% more powerful SDK for 3th parties confirmed. More than 32MB of ESRAM on the way.

Insider: Hi.. I can not comment on upscale patchs at this time.. as the industry's is now starting to get there new sdk tools drivers. This is only second wave of updates.. but its clear that most games with out optimisation will hit targets of 1080-800p / 900p. Like I have said before if its out in march it wont be 100% 1920x1080p or 2k


sorry guys just can't help myself.

Discuss. ;)

(SNIP)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/768-shader-pitcairn-review,3196.html

Sorry Insider, prototype 7850 with 12 CU(1.3 TFLOPS) with 153.6 GB/s VRAM wasn't able to beat retail 7850 with 16 CUs (1.76 TFLOPS).

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_r7_265_review,11.html

Radeon HD R7-265 = 1.89 TFLOPS with 179 GB/s VRAM

PS4's GCN = 1.84 TFLOPS with 176 GB/s VRAM.

If R7-265 ~= PS4's GCN, then R7-265 beats both retail 7850 and the prototype 7850.

PS4 is still faster even with the best case for X1 i.e. prototype 7850.

but what of the stacked die?(looool)

#41 Posted by ronvalencia (15109 posts) -

@ronvalencia said:

@misterpmedia said:

Insider Daily. 50% more powerful SDK for 3th parties confirmed. More than 32MB of ESRAM on the way.

Insider: Hi.. I can not comment on upscale patchs at this time.. as the industry's is now starting to get there new sdk tools drivers. This is only second wave of updates.. but its clear that most games with out optimisation will hit targets of 1080-800p / 900p. Like I have said before if its out in march it wont be 100% 1920x1080p or 2k


sorry guys just can't help myself.

Discuss. ;)

(SNIP)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/768-shader-pitcairn-review,3196.html

Sorry Insider, prototype 7850 with 12 CU(1.3 TFLOPS) with 153.6 GB/s VRAM wasn't able to beat retail 7850 with 16 CUs (1.76 TFLOPS).

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_r7_265_review,11.html

Radeon HD R7-265 = 1.89 TFLOPS with 179 GB/s VRAM

PS4's GCN = 1.84 TFLOPS with 176 GB/s VRAM.

If R7-265 ~= PS4's GCN, then R7-265 beats both retail 7850 and the prototype 7850.

PS4 is still faster even with the best case for X1 i.e. prototype 7850.

but what of the stacked die?(looool)

There are no stacked die since TSMC's 28nm process node is not ready for it. LOL...

#42 Posted by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

@ronvalencia said:

@misterpmedia said:

Insider Daily. 50% more powerful SDK for 3th parties confirmed. More than 32MB of ESRAM on the way.

Insider: Hi.. I can not comment on upscale patchs at this time.. as the industry's is now starting to get there new sdk tools drivers. This is only second wave of updates.. but its clear that most games with out optimisation will hit targets of 1080-800p / 900p. Like I have said before if its out in march it wont be 100% 1920x1080p or 2k


sorry guys just can't help myself.

Discuss. ;)

(SNIP)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/768-shader-pitcairn-review,3196.html

Sorry Insider, prototype 7850 with 12 CU(1.3 TFLOPS) with 153.6 GB/s VRAM wasn't able to beat retail 7850 with 16 CUs (1.76 TFLOPS).

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_r7_265_review,11.html

Radeon HD R7-265 = 1.89 TFLOPS with 179 GB/s VRAM

PS4's GCN = 1.84 TFLOPS with 176 GB/s VRAM.

If R7-265 ~= PS4's GCN, then R7-265 beats both retail 7850 and the prototype 7850.

PS4 is still faster even with the best case for X1 i.e. prototype 7850.

but what of the stacked die?(looool)

There are no stacked die since TSMC's 28nm process node is not ready for it. LOL...

well I'm glad someone knows what he's talking about at least. No 128mb Esram hidden under the lid then? lol xD

#43 Posted by super600 (30083 posts) -

Some of the things in that blog post you posted tc are the truth while some things are false.That guy is not lying about everything this time.

#44 Posted by ronvalencia (15109 posts) -

@ronvalencia said:

@misterpmedia said:

@ronvalencia said:

@misterpmedia said:

Insider Daily. 50% more powerful SDK for 3th parties confirmed. More than 32MB of ESRAM on the way.

Insider: Hi.. I can not comment on upscale patchs at this time.. as the industry's is now starting to get there new sdk tools drivers. This is only second wave of updates.. but its clear that most games with out optimisation will hit targets of 1080-800p / 900p. Like I have said before if its out in march it wont be 100% 1920x1080p or 2k


sorry guys just can't help myself.

Discuss. ;)

(SNIP)

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/768-shader-pitcairn-review,3196.html

Sorry Insider, prototype 7850 with 12 CU(1.3 TFLOPS) with 153.6 GB/s VRAM wasn't able to beat retail 7850 with 16 CUs (1.76 TFLOPS).

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/amd_radeon_r7_265_review,11.html

Radeon HD R7-265 = 1.89 TFLOPS with 179 GB/s VRAM

PS4's GCN = 1.84 TFLOPS with 176 GB/s VRAM.

If R7-265 ~= PS4's GCN, then R7-265 beats both retail 7850 and the prototype 7850.

PS4 is still faster even with the best case for X1 i.e. prototype 7850.

but what of the stacked die?(looool)

There are no stacked die since TSMC's 28nm process node is not ready for it. LOL...

well I'm glad someone knows what he's talking about at least. No 128mb Esram hidden under the lid then? lol xD

128 MB ESRAM wouldn't enable it to exceed the prototype 7850 with 12 CU (1.3 TFLOPS) and 2GB GDDR5 at 153.6 GB/s VRAM i.e. it would remain inferior to PS4.

#45 Posted by ronvalencia (15109 posts) -

@ronvalencia said:

There are no stacked die since TSMC's 28nm process node is not ready for it. LOL...

well I'm glad someone knows what he's talking about at least. No 128mb Esram hidden under the lid then? lol xD

128 MB ESRAM wouldn't enable it to exceed the prototype 7850 with 12 CU (1.3 TFLOPS) and 2GB GDDR5 at 153.6 GB/s VRAM i.e. it would remain inferior to PS4.