Fake-sider daily w/Mister X's alter-ego. Meltdown Edition.

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@super600 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Lems are idiots for believing this idiot's garbage.

Kind of like Cows for believing Twitter douches like FamousMort, Cboat, and Thuway.............lulz

Yeah.. It's exactly like that.. Verified industry insiders with a track record of verified leaks versus.. MrIAmMyBestFriend.. NAILED IT.

@Locutus_Picard said:

@Shewgenja said:

I like the part where that one sandy vagina claimed that Sony is paying devs to lower resolutions on the Xbox. THAT is GOLD!

Yes, you cannot make this up haha

Yeah, I can't tell if Sony is selling buildings and having their executives panhandle for Yen in the streets of Tokyo or puppetstringing the videogame industry against one of the worlds largest MNCs with liquid assets rivaled by no company.. It must suck to suck at life.

Actually all those insiders have been wrong about things in the past especially famousmortimer.It's not a good idea to believe everything an insider says.

by definition they shouldn't be 'insiders' but more 'people with connections'. The real insiders I've seen only rarely post on GAF and have been vetted and don't partake in the whole fanboy thing.

#52 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

Tin foil hats at the ready!

#53 Edited by FoxbatAlpha (6133 posts) -

You are obsessed. What are you going to do if some of this comes true?

#54 Posted by StormyJoe (4854 posts) -

@misterpmedia: Well, I don't put too much faith in "insiders". However, I do know that it was confirmed that MS didn't have a very good XB1 SDK until a few weeks before launch (far too short of a time frame for launch titles to take advantage), and that they are still working on improving it. Also, some recent dev interviews have confirmed they are in a much better position with XB1 than they were a few months ago.

#55 Posted by MisterXMedia (230 posts) -

@misterpmedia: Well, I don't put too much faith in "insiders". However, I do know that it was confirmed that MS didn't have a very good XB1 SDK until a few weeks before launch (far too short of a time frame for launch titles to take advantage), and that they are still working on improving it. Also, some recent dev interviews have confirmed they are in a much better position with XB1 than they were a few months ago.

this correct info devs just receives newest SDK unit. performance of multi games now at 1080p 60 fps.

japan loyalty kojima intentional gimps xbone version. MGS GZ more proof that sony bribe japan and patriotic japenese take sony money. disgraceful.

#56 Posted by incuensuocha (1509 posts) -

I always had a feeling MisterX was one of the SW lems. If that's ^^^ really him, hahahaha!

#57 Posted by hamster3_3 (130 posts) -

It's a cow alt. Don't get excited.

#58 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

this correct info devs just receives newest SDK unit. performance of multi games now at 1080p 60 fps.

japan loyalty kojima intentional gimps xbone version. MGS GZ more proof that sony bribe japan and patriotic japenese take sony money. disgraceful.

Misterxmedia doesn't post anywhere but his cesspool live journal. You're not going to fool anyone here, sorry lol.

@misterpmedia said:

Eat crow of course. But it won't so I've stored it in the smoker to mature over time. It's not an obsession, it's pure entertainment. It's like reading lem comments here but they are intensified x100.

#59 Posted by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

I don't think anyone's denying that... lol.

#60 Posted by incuensuocha (1509 posts) -

@hamster3_3: yeah, I saw some of his other posts. Definitely a fakeboy. Shame, the comedy gold here would have been spectacular.

#61 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

#62 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (4012 posts) -

Looks like a rebellion is brewing among misterxmedia's goons.

#63 Edited by misterpmedia (3363 posts) -

Looks like a rebellion is brewing among misterxmedia's goons.

lol there's also usually a lengthy wait until a new live journal post emerges too. I put that down to MisterX carefully crafting his next Insider daily to say stuff a long the lines of something about not believing insider and insider comes to the rescue with some spin and tells the readers to look to MisterCteam for answers and keep digging to get those 'smiles' LOL

#64 Posted by Shewgenja (8442 posts) -

@misterpmedia said:

It won't.