Fake-sider daily w/Mister X's alter-ego. Meltdown Edition.

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

Insider Daily. It is easy to blame Xbox One now. Microsoft should say more to their core fans

Misterx: Hello, Parasite said all 2014 resolutions will be lower. You said April games will use stereo. What happens? March update will not add 50% more power?

Insider: Sony had there sdk 10 to 8 months earlier in the hands of publishers.. Sony used quick of the shelf hardware to mirror there sdk. Microsoft created there hardware custom some publisher's had x1 kits only a week before e3.. this is the problem with 3rd party games.. all the 3rd party games were ported on beta alpha drivers from ps4 to x1.

Even crytek were hoping stereo alpha drivers would have landed before ryse lunch. So the problem is ms have had to work harder on there drivers. This is why x1 has not lunched world wide its still being finalised .. stereo drive updates have really only been in 3rd party hands a month. And most are choosing to put there resources into there next projects hence why I say e3 will be the jump you are all looking for in gfx.. I shook my head when I seen the order 1880 gfx there not very good and there only 800p. Sony are not going to stand a chance in the visually aspects.

And games coming out after march will be using stereo and will be 1080p but and cross ports and lazy publisher's may not put the effort in if they have multiple projects in dev. E3 is wave 2 games.. when you see tier2 and vox lighting engine you are all going to understand and that will be @ e3.. wave 3 will be new ray trace engines gow5

Misterx: Why Microsfot would not say something like "don't worry xbox one fans", "we are not fully ready" "4k gaming needs a lot more than 1.8TF power", "you will know everything by...end 2014 or earlier"..

lmfao so here and now Insider that has been harping on about power since February of last year has now set another final date to 'show xbox one real power' at this years E3. Note that down for the meltdowns that will come around that time ;).

Bare with me, gonna upload some hilarious comments of people melting down about most if not all future multiplatform games they love coming out with a disparity in ill-favour of Xb1.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By misterpmedia

These melt downs relate to the WatchDogs and Witcher resolution disparity and the MGS disparity. Also a few comments about one of Mister X's most trusted insiders further outting misterX as a fraud. Will post that last. Enjoy :P. Warning, hilarious comments ahead:

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

This all sounds like smoke and mirrors to me. MS have been talking the talk tryin to convince the world that the bone is as powerful as the ps4 since it was announced which just makes them look desperate specially knowing the lesser hardware in the bone.

They may make some improvements with drivers but then so will sony and with better hardware behind those drivers the ps4 will always perform better no matter what ms would like the general masses to believe.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By misterpmedia

And last but not least(note that this particular user had been spewing insider knowledge for a good more than half of 2013 on the blog and the users and MisterX ate it up without question):

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

looks like they going through a complete meltdown..

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

I like the part where that one sandy vagina claimed that Sony is paying devs to lower resolutions on the Xbox. THAT is GOLD!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

I like the part where that one sandy vagina claimed that Sony is paying devs to lower resolutions on the Xbox. THAT is GOLD!

No different than the clowns on SonyGaf saying that EA has been paying journos to say good things about Titanfall..............

Never mind all of the people who actually played that said the game is not like any of the shooters recently.

Lastly I truly believe TC is MisterX posting for clicks on his site.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

love reading the comments

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

"poor mans PS4"

That is the dumbest comment I've ever seen.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

Lemming meltdowns are the best meltdowns :)

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Like all the cow conspiracies last gen about MS bribing everyone? :P

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kuu2

@blue_hazy_basic: Cows have very short memories you are going to confuse them.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Who the **** are you to put yourself on this pedestal and knock anyone else?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By misterpmedia

@sts106mat said:

snore, why do you keep posting this cretinous blog? if anyone gave a shit, they would already be reading it.

You don't have to click the thread, read, then post a reply. You cared enough to comment. Next time you see the thread title involving misterx in it I hope you use your initiative and ignore it.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@Shewgenja said:

No different than the clowns on SonyGaf saying that EA has been paying journos to say good things about Titanfall..............

Never mind all of the people who actually played that said the game is not like any of the shooters recently.

hahaha Kuu2 I love you.

Avatar image for trentonspliff80
trentonspliff80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 trentonspliff80
Member since 2005 • 185 Posts

They have a point. I used to read comparisons between the versions of multiplats before I bought them, but after a while, I stopped reading them because they all said the same thing "The 360 version runs/plays better". I didn't know GTAV ran better on the PS3 till after I bought the 360 version(doh). Same scenario; I fully expect every bit of news I read to favor the PS4 so I between the PS4 and XBOX one, I will always purchase the PS4 version.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Xbone has no lunch.

I like how he thinks that "being paid to make games" or "being owned by MS" is not the only reason those dev studios made Xbone games. How dumb is he? It's all about business.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By misterpmedia

@DocSanchez said:

Who the **** are you to put yourself on this pedestal and knock anyone else?

Reading too much into the thread? Reading too much into the thread.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Shewgenja

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@Shewgenja said:

Like all the cow conspiracies last gen about MS bribing everyone? :P

Pretty much!

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts
@kuu2 said:

@Shewgenja said:

"SonyGAF" likes Titanshit, actually. It's quite nauseating.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By misterpmedia

You cannot make this stuff up. XBone is now a 16TF machine that produces no heat.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Lol, you should post this on Sonygaf, they'll get a kick out of it. And damn, you trolled the hell outta his blog. Anyway, no matter what he says we already know from a dev that a new SDK is in Xbox One dev hands and is getting far better performance out of the system than what was previously used. That's a fact from a devs mouth, not those anonymous sources and all that BS. But yeah, that MisterX dude is pretty nuts.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Shewgenja

@shawn30 said:

Lol, you should post this on Sonygaf, they'll get a kick out of it. And damn, you trolled the hell outta his blog. Anyway, no matter what he says we already know from a dev that a new SDK is in Xbox One dev hands and is getting far better performance out of the system than what was previously used. That's a fact from a devs mouth, not those anonymous sources and all that BS. But yeah, that MisterX dude is pretty nuts.

I promise, it's all going to come out in the wash that the guy is some die-hard Sony fan that is taking XBox fanatics unrealistic expectations and trolling them with it. Anyone who thinks things won't improve over time is fooling themselves. This guy, though.. He has managed to resonate among a certain contingent of XBox fan and hang their expectations on the moon.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By misterpmedia

@shawn30 said:

Unfortunately Misterx news is, by internet standards, an illegal drug and threads get locked quick and the poster cautioned. I really WISH they had a thread purely based on his speculations so all the tech gaffers can just sit there debunking every thing that comes out. Would only add to the list of other tech websites that have actively disproven his theories. Plus GAF doesn't have a 'system wars' board either. So because it makes for great discussion and argument(purely on the fact that it's unadulterated nonsense) I find it fun to post it here just to show lems what sort of lem they can aspire to be later on in life if they progress up the lem chain. I bet there are some here that dream of being Misterx's personal aids.

The updated SDK is probably true yes. Also the bold, I don't post on his blog lol.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Shewgenja said:

Well is EA is paying journalists to play Titanfall, but for good reasons, it's a new IP, it's the first game that looks to not have any issues with servers and other bs that EA has had issues in the past, they need good publicity since many people hate EA and have lost confidence in them. Titanfall is a good way for EA to say "See we can publish a good game we're not bad guys!" It's a good game that has a lot of hype and good publicity now and they want that known.

As for MisterX if people still believe this morns garbage they really need to double check themselves, he's such an impostor.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@shawn30 said:

I promise, it's all going to come out in the wash that the guy is some die-hard Sony fan that is taking XBox fanatics unrealistic expectations and trolling them with it. Anyone who thinks things won't improve over time is fooling themselves. This guy, though.. He has managed to resonate among a certain contingent of XBox fan and hang their expectations on the moon.

Agreed, lol. So much agreement.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kuu2

@misterpmedia said:

@shawn30 said:

Unfortunately Misterx news is, by internet standards, an illegal drug and threads get locked quick and the poster cautioned. I really WISH they had a thread purely based on his speculations so all the tech gaffers can just sit there debunking every thing that comes out. Would only add to the list of other tech websites that have actively disproven his theories. Plus GAF doesn't have a 'system wars' board either. So because it makes for great discussion and argument(purely on the fact that it's unadulterated nonsense) I find it fun to post it here just to show lems what sort of lem they can aspire to be later on in life if they progress up the lem chain. I bet there are some here that dream of being Misterx's personal aids.

The updated SDK is probably true yes. Also the bold, I don't post on his blog lol.

Why lock anything when it comes to rumor or speculation? None of it can be confirmed and the only reason something might stay open is because of a bias for or against a certain 'insider'/system, and I use that term looser than a hooker in a naval bar in Thailand. The internet has given breed to so called insiders that just guess and extrapolate from either something very obvious or something that is outrages to drive hits, clicks, likes, or follows. You just had a Twitter douche the other day put some supposed rumor out that later he said he was kidding about. In other words these Twitter douches, and insiders just make up things for attention. MisterX is no different. You have some guy that goes under some anonymous handle and makes up info and you have moe moes that absolutely eat it up or dismiss based on their fanboyism.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 misterpmedia

@kuu2 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@shawn30 said:

Why lock anything when it comes to rumor or speculation? None of it can be confirmed and the only reason something might stay open is because of a bias for or against a certain 'insider'/system, and I use that term looser than a hooker in a naval bar in Thailand. The internet has given breed to so called insiders that just guess and extrapolate from either something very obvious or something that is outrages to drive hits, clicks, likes, or follows. You just had a Twitter douche the other day put some supposed rumor out that later he said he was kidding about. In other words these Twitter douches, and insiders just make up things for attention. MisterX is no different. You have some guy that goes under some anonymous handle and makes up info and you have moe moes that absolutely eat it up or dismiss based on their fanboyism.

While i agree, you can't not give some who have gained even the slightest bit of credibility(leaks that got confirmed) the benefit of the doubt. When it comes down to baseless against almost baseless people know who to choose, if they decide to. Especially while some of the almost baseless revel in the public Misterx's insider revels on an almost cult like live journal blog where the information produced turns up there and only there. I don't really care if anyone believes him or not it's just fascinating to view from the outside.
I expect at some point the Insider will ask for all of the live journal user's addresses so he/she can send them a special 'GPU' pill type capsules to take just before E3 so they can witness the true power of the XB1.....and then the journal goes ......eerily quiet.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@misterpmedia: The second I clicked on this pile of shite I read too much into it.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 misterpmedia

@DocSanchez said:

@misterpmedia: The second I clicked on this pile of shite I read too much into it.

Your own fault. Enough with your passive aggression. Sign off and get help.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Lems are idiots for believing this idiot's garbage.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kuu2

@I_can_haz said:

Kind of like Cows for believing Twitter douches like FamousMort, Cboat, and Thuway.............lulz

Avatar image for deactivated-603db33572396
deactivated-603db33572396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By deactivated-603db33572396
Member since 2007 • 361 Posts

yo OP whose that sexy slab of meat and cheese in your avatar? she fiiiine. id like to take her to disney mgm and share a 8 dollar popcorn with her. then hit the rockn coaster

Locutus_Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Locutus_Picard
Member since 2004 • 4159 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Yes, you cannot make this up haha

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Shewgenja

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Kind of like Cows for believing Twitter douches like FamousMort, Cboat, and Thuway.............lulz

Yeah.. It's exactly like that.. Verified industry insiders with a track record of verified leaks versus.. MrIAmMyBestFriend.. NAILED IT.

@Locutus_Picard said:

@Shewgenja said:

Yeah, I can't tell if Sony is selling buildings and having their executives panhandle for Yen in the streets of Tokyo or puppetstringing the videogame industry against one of the worlds largest MNCs with liquid assets rivaled by no company.. It must suck to suck at life.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kuu2

@Shewgenja said:

Yeah.. It's exactly like that.. Verified industry insiders with a track record of verified leaks versus.. MrIAmMyBestFriend.. NAILED IT.

"Verified"...............LOL!!!!!!!

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 misterpmedia

@Shewgenja said:

truly is. If you read the comments enough they pick up on every article saying Sony is trouble money wise and now they think some how they think they've just spent billions on forcing disparity. Logic flies out of the window on there it's delicious.

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

misterxmedia

2014-02-20 02:45 pm (UTC)

Without Tiled Resourses(TR) with all speciall hardware Xbox One have:

- 4-5TF

- with console level optimization = 8-10 TF compared to modern non full HSA PCs.

With TR and full HSA efficiency it is hard to calc with current metrics as TFlops will be the same but game scene could consist of 3-4 times more objects on screen.

So in TFs it will be 4-5TF x 3-4 = 12-16 TFs but that is wrong calc to do but why not if we want compare polycount this system will render.

That would equal to 2-2.5 times faster than current top 6TF GPU cards.

When thouse cards will also use TR and full HSA they could also multiple their 6TF by 3-4 to imagine polycount to todays metrics.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

You mean the same Cboat, FamousMort, and Thuway that leaked Xbone's 720p issues since last year?

Yea it's the "same thing" as this moron that keeps talking about dGPUs and 5TF Xbones LOL

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#41 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Actually, not like that at all. None of those guys are spreading pure fantasy like "Stacked GPUS" and "hidden ESRAM".

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

@I_can_haz: @Dire_Weasel:

Ignore Kuu2, he's obviously an ass hurt child.

remiks00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#43  Edited By remiks00
Member since 2006 • 4249 Posts

I love these threads, thank you @misterpmedia . The meltdowns are beyond hilarious on that site; it's poison. lol

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kuu2

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Actually, not like that at all. None of those guys are spreading pure fantasy like "Stacked GPUS" and "hidden ESRAM".

I already pointed out in this thread that one of the so called 'insiders' purposely lied recently just for attention and admitted it as well. But keep making fun of MisterX, because everyone else is laughing at Sony Fan and MisterX followers for believing any of these guys.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 misterpmedia

Quite looking forward to the Xbone lunchingworld wide.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

But keep making fun of MisterX, because everyone else is laughing at Sony Fan and MisterX followers for believing any of these guys.

I'll keep making fun of MisterX, because it's easy and fun.

Who is this "Sony Fan" you keep referring to? Does he have a blog? Why do you the plural tense when you talk about him? Or are you really simply unaware that the plural of "fan" is "fans"?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shewgenja

@kuu2 said:

I already pointed out in this thread that one of the so called 'insiders' purposely lied recently just for attention and admitted it as well. But keep making fun of MisterX, because everyone else is laughing at Sony Fan and MisterX followers for believing any of these guys.

I make fun of MisterX because if AMD or NVidia thought for one second that they could sell a graphics card with 128 Megs of ESRam that would magically fart rainbows upon the world and outperform the competition with unfathomable performance gains beyond the clock and compute units of the chip itself they would do it.

But please, do go on. Don't let that stop you. When the GeForce 980GTX is a copy off of the XBones GPU design, laugh in my face all you want. Until then, you just look like an XBox humping twatface.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Shewgenja

and anyone else who follows MisterXMedia. Left that out.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Are the people in those comments mentally spasticated or are they just joking? I don't get it. I'm out of the loop, it seems.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@kuu2 said:

@I_can_haz said:

@Locutus_Picard said:

@Shewgenja said:

Yeah, I can't tell if Sony is selling buildings and having their executives panhandle for Yen in the streets of Tokyo or puppetstringing the videogame industry against one of the worlds largest MNCs with liquid assets rivaled by no company.. It must suck to suck at life.

Actually all those insiders have been wrong about things in the past especially famousmortimer.It's not a good idea to believe everything an insider says.