Fable: The Journey Thread of This Thread is Now About Ponies

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by CaseyWegner (70104 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Incredible how biased GS is. They act all harsh all year and then go and get all light on 360 exclusives. Tom McFail.senses_fail_06
In all honesty, we have to look at standards. This is probably a great game for the kinect. I mean the menus are functional so that probably makes it an automatic 7.0. Seems Tom likes the horsey too, so that probably what makes it an AA game. Same thing goes with cell phone games as far as standards.

actually, i had a conversation with tom mcshea in september of 2011 about this issue when gunstringer released. his statements were as follows...

"There are universal standards that all games are judged against. The Gunslinger is a Great game. There's no need to qualify that statement by saying "it's great... for Kinect." Granted, this doesn't mean you should say, "oh, that means its the same as Alan Wake because they both got the same score" since those two games are vastly different. But you can use that score as an indicator of quality just like every other review we publish."

"The Kinect is not a seperate platform. Though comparisons in regards to controls will most likely reference other Kinect games (since those have the most similar controls), the overall quality is judged just like any other game."

#352 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -
[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] "Hurr hurr, hey, guys, we should all act like we're better than everyone else for not caring about reviews on GameSpot. ****ing fanboys. I am so much better than those 13 year olds as a 20-soomething basement dwelling neckbeard loner. Why would they go on a board that is designated for a pissing match between fanboys and engage in a pissing match between other fanboys. We should set them straight so we can feel less pathetic."

"Hurr hurr, hey guys I'm a new alt and I'm going to act like I'm better than everyone else ..." blah blah

"I have invested so much time on trying to act superior to everyone on a video game oriented website, and I feel insecure when someone says it is all/my life meaningless. Maybe if I jerk my friends off enough, I can maintain a sense of importance that doesn't exist in the real world."

"I'm too scared to post on my real account so I made this one so I can act like a giant cock and vent my anger issues on a forum about a game's score"
#353 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]Incredible how biased GS is. They act all harsh all year and then go and get all light on 360 exclusives. Tom McFail.Drasonak

U mad?

Nope, I doubt he cares at all but is engaging in the pissing match for fun, just like how sports fans do. You, on the other hand, feel good about yourself because your life revolves around this pointless ****. 5000+ posts? You could spend that time shaving your neckbeard or making your own hot pockets.

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

#354 Posted by todd2r_Partdeux (780 posts) -
Quit using metacritic cows. It doesn't count. Only gamespot counts. Accept the 8. We are all here to help.
#355 Posted by Heil68 (43273 posts) -
[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Is McShea. What would you expect?

He is the best reviewer as far as SW's does, bar none.

Oh wow, he is really controversial, which I guess translates to "being honest" on here. How wonderful.

I dont know about that, but he brings the LULZ on both flops and games beating expectations. That's gold as far as SW's goes.
#356 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

Oh wow, he is really controversial, which I guess translates to "being honest" on here. How wonderful.Drasonak

can you prove he is not honest?

#357 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] "Hurr hurr, hey, guys, we should all act like we're better than everyone else for not caring about reviews on GameSpot. ****ing fanboys. I am so much better than those 13 year olds as a 20-soomething basement dwelling neckbeard loner. Why would they go on a board that is designated for a pissing match between fanboys and engage in a pissing match between other fanboys. We should set them straight so we can feel less pathetic."Drasonak
"Hurr hurr, hey guys I'm a new alt and I'm going to act like I'm better than everyone else ..." blah blah

"I have invested so much time on trying to act superior to everyone on a video game oriented website, and I feel insecure when someone says it is all/my life meaningless. Maybe if I jerk my friends off enough, I can maintain a sense of importance that doesn't exist in the real world."

oh wow look at mr preacher man.

FYI i probably have one of the best lifes you could have, a decent job, play in a band, go out every weekend.This boards just a bit of fun to waste time sorry we're all not as cool as yourself.

The only summation for you like you seem to be doing to the regulars on here is us basically calling you a keyboard gangster, nobody cares most of us are here for a bit of fun.

#358 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] "Hurr hurr, hey guys I'm a new alt and I'm going to act like I'm better than everyone else ..." blah blahblue_hazy_basic

"I'm too scared to post on my real account so I made this one so I can act like a giant cock and vent my anger issues on a forum about a game's score"

You are a hero. When all the fanboys become 14 years old, they will go off to high school and not fight the ignorant 12 and 13 year olds. You, however, have a duty. You will be here 20 years from now when you're in your 40s, making sure those 12 and 13 year olds know that what they are saying is inaccurate. You will bombard them with paragraphs of crap they won't read because they're pre-teens and don't give a ****, but you will continue fighting on because you have nothing else to do with your life. You will be ridiculed, your mom will tell you to get out of the basement and go outside, you will forfeit your chance of ever getting laid, but to the other 40-something year old basement dwelling neckbeards, you will be a gallant warrior. Godspeed.

#359 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] "Hurr hurr, hey guys I'm a new alt and I'm going to act like I'm better than everyone else ..." blah blahrazgriz_101

FYI i probably have one of the best lifes you could have, a decent job, play in a band, go out every weekend.This boards just a bit of fun to waste time sorry we're all not as cool as yourself.

The only summation for you like you seem to be doing to the regulars on here is us basically calling you a keyboard gangster, nobody cares most of us are here for a bit of fun.

I just find it funny that he's on a game forum accusing people of having no life

how lifeless would you have to be to do something like that?

#360 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] "I have invested so much time on trying to act superior to everyone on a video game oriented website, and I feel insecure when someone says it is all/my life meaningless. Maybe if I jerk my friends off enough, I can maintain a sense of importance that doesn't exist in the real world."Drasonak

You are a hero. When all the fanboys become 14 years old, they will go off to high school and not fight the ignorant 12 and 13 year olds. You, however, have a duty. You will be here 20 years from now when you're in your 40s, making sure those 12 and 13 year olds know that what they are saying is inaccurate. You will bombard them with paragraphs of crap they won't read because they're pre-teens and don't give a ****, but you will continue fighting on because you have nothing else to do with your life. You will be ridiculed by, your mom will tell you to get out of the basement and go outside, but to the other 40-something year old basement dwelling neckbeards, you will be a gallant warrior. Godspeed.

Dude, you're only level 7 and your material was old before you even registered, is that really your best troll attempt? :?

#361 Posted by Krelian-co (10246 posts) -

well at least it's good to see i'm not the only one that thinks what a fail mcshea is as a reviewer

#362 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] You understand how averages work right?

lol What does that have to do with anything? A large skew over the average is the definition of statistical bias.

If you are collating data from mulitple sources over personal tastes you expect there to be a wide ranging set of results. There are 8 positive 11 mixed and 5 negative reviews. As the negative reviews are statistical much fewer than the mixed or positive ones there are clearly biased and should be discounted thereby boosted the overall score and making mcsheas closer to the median score! :roll: Honestly if you want to spew bullsh!t kuri at least make it not sound like the ravings of a mad person.

The mixed reviews are the norm because of their majority. A norm is supposed to make clear which portions of the data are skewed (ie. biased) to one side or another. That puts McShea's review in the positive biased portion. Learn a little bit about statistics before pretending to give lectures pal.
#363 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -
[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] "I have invested so much time on trying to act superior to everyone on a video game oriented website, and I feel insecure when someone says it is all/my life meaningless. Maybe if I jerk my friends off enough, I can maintain a sense of importance that doesn't exist in the real world."

You are a hero. When all the fanboys become 14 years old, they will go off to high school and not fight the ignorant 12 and 13 year olds. You, however, have a duty. You will be here 20 years from now when you're in your 40s, making sure those 12 and 13 year olds know that what they are saying is inaccurate. You will bombard them with paragraphs of crap they won't read because they're pre-teens and don't give a ****, but you will continue fighting on because you have nothing else to do with your life. You will be ridiculed by, your mom will tell you to get out of the basement and go outside, but to the other 40-something year old basement dwelling neckbeards, you will be a gallant warrior. Godspeed.

Someone's not happy this morning :lol: Maybe if the PS3 had some games to play you'd be in a better mood? :)
#364 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] lol What does that have to do with anything? A large skew over the average is the definition of statistical bias.kuraimen
If you are collating data from mulitple sources over personal tastes you expect there to be a wide ranging set of results. There are 8 positive 11 mixed and 5 negative reviews. As the negative reviews are statistical much fewer than the mixed or positive ones there are clearly biased and should be discounted thereby boosted the overall score and making mcsheas closer to the median score! :roll: Honestly if you want to spew bullsh!t kuri at least make it not sound like the ravings of a mad person.

The mixed reviews are the norm because of their majority. A norm is supposed to make clear which portions of the data are skewed (ie. biased) to one side or another. That puts McShea's review in the positive biased portion. Learn a little bit about statistics before pretending to give lectures pal.

so outliers are inherently biased?

I need a psychological and statistical evaluation before I can accept such a claim

#365 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]If you are collating data from mulitple sources over personal tastes you expect there to be a wide ranging set of results. There are 8 positive 11 mixed and 5 negative reviews. As the negative reviews are statistical much fewer than the mixed or positive ones there are clearly biased and should be discounted thereby boosted the overall score and making mcsheas closer to the median score! :roll: Honestly if you want to spew bullsh!t kuri at least make it not sound like the ravings of a mad person.rilpas

I need a psychological and statistical evaluation before I can accept such a claim

Statistically speaking of COURSE. That's the definition of bias.
#366 Posted by Bruce_Benzing (1742 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]"I'm too scared to post on my real account so I made this one so I can act like a giant cock and vent my anger issues on a forum about a game's score"rilpas

Dude, you're only level 7 and your material was old before you even registered, is that really your best troll attempt? :?

Actually I think it's the forward to his autobiography....

#367 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] lol What does that have to do with anything? A large skew over the average is the definition of statistical bias.

Yes, because using 1 or 2 results out of 100's and cross referencing it with a flawed comparision of multiple sources which all score differently and then claim bias is the perfect way to lecture anyone on statistical analysis. :roll:
#368 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] The mixed reviews are the norm because of their majority. A norm is supposed to make clear which portions of the data are skewed (ie. biased) to one side or another. That puts McShea's review in the positive biased portion. Learn a little bit about statistics before pretending to give lectures pal.kuraimen

no, bias means you are prejudiced, or you favour something

outlier just means you are not following the norm, these two are not synonims

if I was a reviewer and rated Halo: ODST a 6 (which I would) that would make me an outlier, but it wouldn't make me bias towards sony or against Microsoft

any statistical analysis will have outliers, this is common knowledge. Show me that Gamespot/Mc shea is consistently an outlier and THEN I might agree with you

#370 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -
[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] "I have invested so much time on trying to act superior to everyone on a video game oriented website, and I feel insecure when someone says it is all/my life meaningless. Maybe if I jerk my friends off enough, I can maintain a sense of importance that doesn't exist in the real world."Drasonak

Thank you for letting me know that you do in fact have a life. I know it must be very important to someone as cool and popular as you to ensure a random browser on a gaming forum that people in real life like you. Now that you've told everyone on the Internet how great your real life is, we should go back to mindlessly posting retarded memes and jerking each other off. Those 12 and 13 year olds won't feel stupid unless there's a 20-something virgin telling them they are!

Huh, that score really upset you!
#371 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] "I have invested so much time on trying to act superior to everyone on a video game oriented website, and I feel insecure when someone says it is all/my life meaningless. Maybe if I jerk my friends off enough, I can maintain a sense of importance that doesn't exist in the real world."Drasonak

Thank you for letting me know that you do in fact have a life. I know it must be very important to someone as cool and popular as you to ensure a random browser on a gaming forum that people in real life like you. Now that you've told everyone on the Internet how great your real life is, we should go back to mindlessly posting retarded memes and jerking each other off. Those 12 and 13 year olds won't feel stupid unless there's a 20-something virgin telling them they are!

this comming from someone who goes on a videogame forum and criticizes/judges the way of life of people he never met.

I'm enjoying the irony

#372 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

And yet you keep posting here...with the 20 something virgin neckbeards.

Think about that for a second. :wink:

#373 Posted by Stevo_the_gamer (42585 posts) -
#374 Posted by razgriz_101 (16871 posts) -

[QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

does it actually annoy you that much you need to come in and preach on a board you dont seem to care about and seem angered by.To be brutally honest with the condescending tone and the general attitude your either a pisspoor troll or a butthurt basmenet dweller like you seem to call everyone else...or perhaps both.

Just pack up hit the logout or go to another board if this place annoys you so much and it wouldnt really hurt to lighten up a bit champ.

#375 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -
 .Stevo_the_gamer
:lol:
#376 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -
[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]"I'm too scared to post on my real account so I made this one so I can act like a giant cock and vent my anger issues on a forum about a game's score"blue_hazy_basic

Someone's not happy this morning :lol: Maybe if the PS3 had some games to play you'd be in a better mood? :)

No, as hard as this may be to believe, my life does not revolve around video games. My happiness is derived from my friends, family, volunteer work, and positive outlook on life. Because I don't spend all 18 hours of my waking life crusading the Internet and playing "the new best awesome video game ever!" I actually have a sense of self-worth. I realize that material value doesn't inflate one's happiness in the long run and the super fantastic new game is only for instant gratification. All video games are for instant gratification (yes, even your beloved super sophisticated RTS PC exclusives). You will not achieve long-term happiness from them.
#377 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -
[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] You are a hero. When all the fanboys become 14 years old, they will go off to high school and not fight the ignorant 12 and 13 year olds. You, however, have a duty. You will be here 20 years from now when you're in your 40s, making sure those 12 and 13 year olds know that what they are saying is inaccurate. You will bombard them with paragraphs of crap they won't read because they're pre-teens and don't give a ****, but you will continue fighting on because you have nothing else to do with your life. You will be ridiculed by, your mom will tell you to get out of the basement and go outside, but to the other 40-something year old basement dwelling neckbeards, you will be a gallant warrior. Godspeed.

No, as hard as this may be to believe, my life does not revolve around video games. My happiness is derived from my friends, family, volunteer work, and positive outlook on life. Because I don't spend all 18 hours of my waking life crusading the Internet and playing "the new best awesome video game ever!" I actually have a sense of self-worth. I realize that material value doesn't inflate one's happiness in the long run and the super fantastic new game is only for instant gratification. All video games are for instant gratification (yes, even your beloved super sophisticated RTS PC exclusives). You will not achieve long-term happiness from them.

So you just came on here to attack people why? :)
#378 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -

This is the most butthurt I've seen since GT5 flopped hard. Got to read 15 pages of it this morning and it has put me in a good mood. You cows are the most entertaining to watch cry.

#379 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

No, as hard as this may be to believe, my life does not revolve around video games. My happiness is derived from my friends, family, volunteer work, and positive outlook on life. Because I don't spend all 18 hours of my waking life crusading the Internet and playing "the new best awesome video game ever!" I actually have a sense of self-worth. I realize that material value doesn't inflate one's happiness in the long run and the super fantastic new game is only for instant gratification. All video games are for instant gratification (yes, even your beloved super sophisticated RTS PC exclusives). You will not achieve long-term happiness from them.Drasonak

so you live off of your family, friends and volunteers who help you? that's no way to live man

#380 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="razgriz_101"]

The_Game21x

I'd rather try to set a bunch of misguided loners on the right path than hear my professor talk about the causes of World War II for the millionth time, yes. After this, I will get some lunch with my girlfriend, do my homework, work out, and go to ultimate frisbee practice.
#381 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] Thank you for letting me know that you do in fact have a life. I know it must be very important to someone as cool and popular as you to ensure a random browser on a gaming forum that people in real life like you. Now that you've told everyone on the Internet how great your real life is, we should go back to mindlessly posting retarded memes and jerking each other off. Those 12 and 13 year olds won't feel stupid unless there's a 20-something virgin telling them they are!Drasonak

I'd rather try to set a bunch of misguided loners on the right path than hear my professor talk about the causes of World War II for the millionth time, yes. After this, I will get some lunch with my girlfriend, do my homework, work out, and go to ultimate frisbee practice.

World War II? Oh... you're in the 7th grade then? meh not surprised

#382 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] Thank you for letting me know that you do in fact have a life. I know it must be very important to someone as cool and popular as you to ensure a random browser on a gaming forum that people in real life like you. Now that you've told everyone on the Internet how great your real life is, we should go back to mindlessly posting retarded memes and jerking each other off. Those 12 and 13 year olds won't feel stupid unless there's a 20-something virgin telling them they are!Drasonak

They have professor's in middle school?
#383 Posted by KiZZo1 (3962 posts) -

This is the most butthurt I've seen since GT5 flopped hard. Got to read 15 pages of it this morning and it has put me in a good mood. You cows are the most entertaining to watch cry.

Frostbite24

Easy there, there are some upset sheep too ... (cuz of Skyward Sword :))

#384 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Frostbite24

They have professor's in middle school?

*waits for him to say he's better then us because he's in "college", but will never post any shred of evidence that he goes to said "college"*

#385 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -

that's something .... it holds a score of like 58% on meta ... so dun get too excited.

#386 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -
[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"] Someone's not happy this morning :lol: Maybe if the PS3 had some games to play you'd be in a better mood? :)

So I could watch you and your circlejerk-possee try to justify yourselves to me. It's far more entertaining than ragging on a bunch of 12 year old "fanboys" who don't really give a **** and are just behaving as kids do. 20-something year olds who get mad when the sun is out because it gives their computer a screen glare? Those are the tears I really get off on.
#387 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (27328 posts) -

Dawson Crying - Oh noes the PS3 is losing Wheres my rage alt?

:P

#388 Posted by BPoole96 (22784 posts) -

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"][QUOTE="Drasonak"] No, as hard as this may be to believe, my life does not revolve around video games. My happiness is derived from my friends, family, volunteer work, and positive outlook on life. Because I don't spend all 18 hours of my waking life crusading the Internet and playing "the new best awesome video game ever!" I actually have a sense of self-worth. I realize that material value doesn't inflate one's happiness in the long run and the super fantastic new game is only for instant gratification. All video games are for instant gratification (yes, even your beloved super sophisticated RTS PC exclusives). You will not achieve long-term happiness from them.Drasonak

So I could watch you and your circlejerk-possee try to justify yourselves to me. It's far more entertaining than ragging on a bunch of 12 year old "fanboys" who don't really give a **** and are just behaving as kids do. 20-something year olds who get mad when the sun is out because it gives their computer a screen glare? Those are the tears I really get off on.

I have a screen glare protector on my monitor. Get owned

#389 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

rilpas

You are actually very stupid for thinking World War II is only taught in middle school. There are plenty of upper level courses in college that focus on the subject. By the way, do you stop capitalizing letters when you have to use one of your hands to scratch your itchy neckbeard?

#391 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] I'd rather try to set a bunch of misguided loners on the right path than hear my professor talk about the causes of World War II for the millionth time, yes. After this, I will get some lunch with my girlfriend, do my homework, work out, and go to ultimate frisbee practice.Drasonak

You are actually very stupid for thinking World War II is only taught in middle school. There are plenty of upper level courses in college that focus on the subject. By the way, do you stop capitalizing letters when you have to use one of your hands to scratch your neckbeard?

seriously though, isn't it time for recess? maybe you can go play catch and talk with your friends over how icky girls are

#392 Posted by Drasonak (1509 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

You are actually very stupid for thinking World War II is only taught in middle school. There are plenty of upper level courses in college that focus on the subject. By the way, do you stop capitalizing letters when you have to use one of your hands to scratch your neckbeard?

seriously though, isn't it time for recess? maybe you can go play catch and talk with your friends over how icky girls are

My class gets out in five minutes, actually. You guys can continue talking amongst yourselves about how awesome you all are for "owning me" and the people mad over the high score this game got. You won't know truly how much we don't care and how we won't think about it throughout the rest of our day like you guys. After all, ignorance is bliss. Whatever, enjoy your circle jerk. You guys are awesome! Just don't let your mommies know that I encouraged this behavior.
#393 Posted by freedomfreak (38773 posts) -
Game deserves it. McShea is right on the money.
#394 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="Drasonak"] You are actually very stupid for thinking World War II is only taught in middle school. There are plenty of upper level courses in college that focus on the subject. By the way, do you stop capitalizing letters when you have to use one of your hands to scratch your neckbeard?Drasonak

My class gets out in five minutes, actually. You guys can continue talking amongst yourselves about how awesome you all are for "owning me" and the people mad over the high score this game got. You won't know truly how much we don't care and how we won't think about it throughout the rest of our day like you guys. After all, ignorance is bliss. Whatever, enjoy your circle jerk. You guys are awesome! Just don't let your mommies know that I encouraged this behavior.

treyhickman.jpeg

#395 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -

[QUOTE="Drasonak"][QUOTE="rilpas"]

rilpas

He doesn't have time, he has to go work out and then go play ultimate frisbee. :lol:
#396 Posted by kuraimen (28078 posts) -

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="rilpas"]so outliers are inherently biased?

rilpas

if I was a reviewer and rated Halo: ODST a 6 (which I would) that would make me an outlier, but it wouldn't make me bias towards sony or against Microsoft

any statistical analysis will have outliers, this is common knowledge. Show me that Gamespot/Mc shea is consistently an outlier and THEN I might agree with you

GS is a consistent outlier depending on the system the games are on. With a consistent overrateness of 360 games and underrateness of PS3 games with some exceptions but enough to statistically make a significant difference http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/27472809
#397 Posted by Frostbite24 (4534 posts) -
[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Statistically speaking of COURSE. That's the definition of bias.kuraimen

GS is a consistent outlier depending on the system the games are on. With a consistent overrateness of 360 games and underrateness of PS3 games with some exceptions but enough to statistically make a significant difference http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/27472809

Are you still mad that the PS3 didn't have ANY exclusives even nominated for best game last year?
#398 Posted by Rocker6 (13358 posts) -

Dawson Crying - Oh noes the PS3 is losing Wheres my rage alt?

:P

blue_hazy_basic

Haha, nice! :lol:

#399 Posted by The_Game21x (26342 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Dude, it's obvious you're overcompensating for something. :lol:

What's on your mind? What's making you feel so inferior that you have to go out of your way to proclaim perceived superiority over a bunch of people you have already labeled as misguided loners and virgin neckbeards?

Talk to Professor Game, I'm here to help.

#400 Posted by rilpas (8222 posts) -

[QUOTE="rilpas"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] Statistically speaking of COURSE. That's the definition of bias.kuraimen

obviously, this shows gamespot knows what it's doing