Fable Legends Xbone runs at 900p

#1 Edited by gpuking (2656 posts) -
#2 Edited by melonfarmerz (1009 posts) -

I feel as if cows are the only people who care about the Xbox Ones shortcomings.

We get it, the PS4 is better than the Xbox One. Do you have to post a new thread about the Xbox ones resolution in EVERY new game?

#3 Posted by CyberLips (1616 posts) -

I feel as if cows are the only people who care about the Xbox Ones shortcomings.

We get it, the PS4 is better than the Xbox One. Do you have to post a new thread about the Xbox ones resolution in EVERY new game?

This is System WARS. Everyone does this here.

#4 Posted by gpuking (2656 posts) -

To be fair I invested in a XBone myself too so I only expect a better product in the end, I'm eligible to complain.

#5 Edited by wolverine4262 (18795 posts) -

I am so friggin tired of these threads.

#6 Posted by chessmaster1989 (28951 posts) -

Can SW ban resolution threads?

#7 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3223 posts) -

God, these threads are so fucking boring. Just stop.

#8 Posted by remiks00 (1533 posts) -

I agree with all of these.

#9 Edited by Evo_nine (1574 posts) -

@gpuking said:

To be fair I invested in a XBone myself too so I only expect a better product in the end, I'm eligible to complain.

But you know its going to keep happening, so why not sell the xbox and .......???......profit???

I mean those extra 180p's must really REALLY have you bothered.

#10 Edited by Opus_Rea-333 (892 posts) -

So the probablity of it being great is higher since power limited consoles should be 900p at best to provide balance of gameplay/graphics.

great news all around thanx for posting G-puke.

#11 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3739 posts) -
@remiks00 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@princessgomez92 said:

yeah?

well so do i.

so there.

#12 Edited by k2theswiss (16598 posts) -

OOO boy! this game will be 9x the fun! Because you know US gamers know the best part of playing a video game is putting a magnifying glass 1CM from the t.v then actually playing the game

#13 Posted by I_can_haz (6454 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

@princessgomez92 said:

Somebody seems to forget what forum he's posting on. This is what SW is all about. If you feel otherwise go the the General Gaming Boards.

#14 Posted by lamprey263 (22426 posts) -

that's 900p more than more than it runs on the PS4... ♫ba-dum-tssshhh ♫

#15 Posted by lostrib (31524 posts) -

isn't this old news?

#16 Posted by CrownKingArthur (3739 posts) -
@lostrib said:

isn't this old news?

yes even the bible states the ps4 is more powerful than the xb1

#17 Posted by chessmaster1989 (28951 posts) -

@remiks00 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

@princessgomez92 said:

Somebody seems to forget what forum he's posting on. This is what SW is all about. If you feel otherwise go the the General Gaming Boards.

On SW or elsewhere these threads are worthless

#18 Edited by Evo_nine (1574 posts) -

@I_can_haz said:

@remiks00 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

@wolverine4262 said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

@princessgomez92 said:

On SW or elsewhere these threads are worthless

Worthless?? how dare you insult the hard work of these cows. Do you know how much effort it required to constantly scan the news wires for the p''s!

Everyone must be informed about the p's!!!

keep up the good work gpuking!

#19 Edited by wis3boi (30881 posts) -
#20 Edited by Indicud (739 posts) -

That June SDK really helped out!

I love how lems say any game that's in 1080p is using the June sdk and any game that isn't 1080p must have not implemented the June sdk.

Fable comes out well after Destiny and is from a 1st party Microsoft developer. If Bungie used the June sdk to for destiny that releases in 2.5 months Fable which is coming well after that sure as hell would use the June sdk update too.

#21 Posted by I_can_haz (6454 posts) -

Dat June SDK yielding dividends, right lems?

#22 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42525 posts) -

@gpuking said:

You know these 1st party exclusives are suppose be the ones to show off the system's power, not the other way around.

Why are you so obsessed on how a game looks?

#23 Posted by MonsieurX (28652 posts) -

Funny how only cows seem to care about it

#24 Posted by ShutUpFanboys (28 posts) -

"Oh boy, the Bone just can't catch a break today, yet another first party exclusive running at a embarrassing 900p and 30fps"

GEEZ I know RITE man? 900p is like so last DECADE bro. 1080p is GODLY and better resolution that what the weak PC has!!!

PS4 >>>>>>> PC by MILES bro. The PC can only DREAM of 1080p MAN!

900p is like the STONE AGE bro. Who would want to play with resolutions that look like TV from the 1950's MAN!!!!

Thank GOD I have my PS4 which has tha Supercomputer RESOLUTIONZ that nobody else has!!! All my PS4 games are like PHOTO REALISTICS bro!!!

Only XBOTS and XBONERS play weak ass 900p bro - they are stuck with such AWFUL resolutionz. 1080p is a HUUUUUUUUUUGE difference MAN. When I stare at my 80" Plazzma I can tell the difference!!! by looking at the Screenz!!!

-Cows continuing to make threads about how superior 1080p is over 900p